SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Joseph vs. Beauty and the Beasts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Newbie alert: this is my first bait. I wasn't sure where it would go but my Joseph is a very greedy little boy. Suggestions along the way are very much appreciated.

The story up until now:

Joseph contacted "Beauty" on saymehi on November 15th and they took it to gmail (safe baiting practices are in effect).
Quote:
hello how are doing,hope you are fine my name is Joseph
I know that somewhere is my soul mate, the only person, who is meant for me by the stars. I know it will take some time to find her. But I hope, it will not be hard to make my dreams come true. Because I feel, that my beloved person will be very understanding, reliable, interesting and funny. I believe he will be a special woman, with whom I will be able to share my thoughts, joy and life offers. I want just to look into her eyes and disappear in their depth. I want her to be kind, easy-going, open-minded and full of love only for me. I will appreciate and cherish every moment with her. I will be absolutely faithful and honest with her. And I want her to be the same. Because only in that case, we will be able to build a very strong and long relationship, that will transform into a marriage one day. I really hope, it will be exactly like that. Because I know, that I'm like a magnet and will pull her closer and closer to me, no matter where she can be. I dream to find a ! real woman, who will treat me like man, who will be my partner and love. Caring, loving and tender. I want her to be my harbor in this ocean of life. Just ordinary woman who knows how to protect a tender man from this cruel world, where are you?i will be waiting for you soon
yours in love
Joseph

By the 24th, he’s professing his undying love and wants to come see her. He, of course, needs the infamous invitation letter. On the 30th, comes the request for money.
Quote:
hello my love Celine how are you tonight i hope you are fine i really miss you and i hope to see you very soon i went to renew my passport for the latest one so they have given me 3 weeks to come foe it so i want to tell you that i have to fill the passport number and and the date of issue and the expire in the passport so please my dear love have a little patience so that every thing will be fine in my passport and the documents i have to go for medical check and insurance to cover the papers,i have to go search for money to pay the medical and the visa fee,and the rest of the travel document so my love i need so money to fill all this points my sweetheart i beg you to try your very best to help me with so money so that i can finish it right OK my love please i am not worrying you with money problem but you know Africa is not easy to get the money that sometimes if you are doing something that to pay is very difficult please my love Celine i don't want to worry you with money but this is the bigger chance that the God of Abraham and Isaac and Jacob has have mercy on me to meet you forever because,nobody knows what brings tomorrow my love so please help me with some money so that i can see your pretty face and feel happy in life forever ok i pray that God will continually bless you all way in your life and i promise to make you happy,i will humble my self to you and love you till the end of time thank you.

On Dec. 1st, it’s time to throw in a few good words from the man upstairs and the “m” word:
Quote:
let me give you some words;
TRUST IN HIS TIMING,
RELY ON HIS PROMISE,
WAIT FOR HIS ANSWERS,
BELIEVE IN HIS MIRACLES,
REJOICE IN HIS GOODNESS,
RELAX IN HIS PRESENCE.
i really love you and i will do anything to love you and meet you and marry to you forever and ever

Still with the money on Dec. 7th:
Quote:
about the Christmas i don't have enough money with me like i will go to shopping,and by some foods staff and some clothes but as you know Africa is very difficult to get money even a better work that will fetch you money but i hope i can get some money so that i can go shopping,our ecconomy is not good our leaders has mist everithing up and they have the money for them self and a better jobs so my dear Celine this is what i am facing here in Africa now so we want a better president who can create more jobs for the young onecs so i really need money for some few things for my self to looks nice and hansom for you my love.so i will be waiting for you soon i love you soo much.

A few hours later:
Quote:
i am not in for your money

He asks Beauty to join facebook, which she does, and he friends her. Celine’s friend, Anni (the Beast), also joins facebook and Joseph quickly friends her too after Celine tells him that she’s a lonely divorcee with lots of money. He immediately starts pm’ing Anni about how hot she is.

On the 16th, he starts talking with Celine about a going into business together. She’ll ship second hand electrical appliances and goods to him and he’ll sell them. It’s for their future together, of course.

Quote:
my love about the business that i was talking about was that in Africa when you bring things from overseas like home second-hands goods like TV,SYSTEMS, MICROWAVES, IRON, FRIDGES, LAPTOPS, DESKS -TOP COMPUTERS, AMPLIFIERS, USE-CARS, USE-CARS ENGINES, SPARE-PARTS, AND MORE ETC. my dear with this items here in Ghana are more money making items and i just want to tell you that we can do it and raise some money for our future and it is a good business to my love so this is what i was trying to tell you last night and i think it will be good. i want you to know that i am thinking of you my dear love and i miss you to.

On the 18th, the business deal is on the back burner but he still needs money.
Quote:
i am thinking of you too much that i want to send you some picture of me so i have to go to the city and find one camera man to come with me to the house to take some pictures but you know he was charging too much for that but I told him that i really need that picture so bad to send it to you so i get two of my self to you.and i want to get you more so that you can draw me for the remembrance of your love.you are so sweet and i told you i cant live without you so my dear i want to go to
shopping and buy some items and things for the Christmas when visitors comes they can get
food to eat and some drinks so my dear i want to give you my bank account so that you can
send me some money trough my account so that i can also buy cam,and camera and anything that will help me to get you different and more picture for you to draw for you exhibitions OK so please do check your friend when going to the trip so that she behaved her self please lover below is my bank particulars so please i am waiting for you soon Celine.send me more money to do all this for your love only i am thinking of you.just something for the Christmas och I am begging you to help me my love Celine,my sweet.

bank name is SG-SSB BANK
p.o.box 13119 Faanofaa Branch
Accra Ghana West Africa
Swift Code- SSEBGHAC
Account number is 06xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name is Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
so my dear send the money to this account number OK
thank you and may God bless you all hope to hear from you soon Celine.

He gets gently slapped about the amount. First he says only 800 euro, only for the Christmas he envisions having. Then he decides to add in the ticket and other expenses. By now, he's talking sex with both and has brought up having children with both. His concern about "Beauty's" friend is very touching...
Quote:
so i hope Anni is fine please take care of your self's and don't drink too much since i need you anyway we talk about the money so please my dear send me 2000 EUROS for all that i need to buy and
dress up fine for you and our love to my dear Celine i really love you and i am thinking of you so the account that i send to you is my account so please transfer the money to it OK thank you and may the God of Abraham give you a child of yours and children so that you will know that our God lives in Jesus name

Meanwhile, he also hits Anni up for money.
Quote:
my dear love i have check one of the top agent this morning to see how much will take me to you and all is cost including my insurance,medicals,ticket,visa fees and all the rounds and my pocket money will cost ( 2800.00 euro) two thousand eight hundred euros my love and i will be there in a second to your door step i can see how you will be happy to see me with my body, and so i am waiting for you now so that i can get the money and do all this my dear Anni lover thank you and i am thinking of you.

After thinking it over, he asks Anni for more:
Quote:
my love you asked me about the money i need to do another things i want to do well you are right so my dear lover please i am begging you that you can make the money 4000.00 euros so that i can do all that i wish and want to do my dear lover.

The amount keeps going up. He wants a new laptop too.
Quote:
OK well as we were taking about the good laptop the one with very fast one and also a video cam and modem so that i can do it in the room for you to see everything live on your eyes so my dear lover you can make the money all ( 5000.00 euro so that all that is necessary to make things clear for both of us OK so please do transfer 5000.00 to finish all this my dear love so i will be waiting to see the transfer than my dear and also i will be waiting for you same time early in the morning fro us to chat is that OK with you?

Today's email to Beauty brings up the forgotten business proposition. Oh, and he wants more money from Celine too:
Quote:
this items i am mention is the used once and you can add new one ifyou can afford it the second hands goods and the store reject once and all this items is should here in Africa and we can make more money for our future OK so i will tell you now I POT, MOBILE PHONES, TV, FLAT SCREEN TV, MIXERS FOR CHURCH, BASS-COMBO,POWER-AMPS,
MICROWAVES, IRON, SOUND-SYSTEMS, AMPLIFIERS, CAR-TAPES, ORGANS FOR CHURCHES, LAUD-SPEAKERS BASS-SPEAKERS, ROOM SPEAKERS, BOOSTERS, EQUALIZERS, TUNER AMPS, USED CAR TIRES, CAMERAS ASH-TV, DIGITAL FLAT SCREEN TV'S, CAR ENGINES USED ONE, POTABLE GENERATORS AND BIG ONES, DESK TOP COMPUTERS, LAPTOPS,DVD, WASHING-MACHINES, GAS-COOKERS,AND ANYTHING GOOD ETC.

my love all this items are goods that is hot market here in Africa my love so this is the things i needed to sell and make money out of that and to help you as well for the betterment of our relationship och so please just check them OK and one last thing you talk about the money i asked you that i need 2000 euro but to fill all that i want to do i think you can make it ( 3000.00 euros OK so that all will be fine with me here to do the necessary things OK

But my Beast only gets a reminder by email:
Quote:
i really need you and please do make the
transfer for me today
ok lover i will end here and go to the city and i am expecting you
that you have finish
the transfer and you are waiting to meet me for our special hot sex
lover.i love you

But he also is starting to propose going into business with Anni too. The details are to come tonight by email.

As a side note, he's pressing for the transfers to be made as Anni has rented a chalet in Switzerland and has invited her friend Celine to join her for two weeks.

Last edited by coffinsurfer on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So he's a happy camper that his "Beauty" has done the transfer. It's time for "calibration"!
Quote:
i thank god that you have finch all your things for the trip.and you
did were for sending the money transfer to you are darling you
showed me love.i think we have to call for a calibration with sham-pane,

He's told his "Beast" what type of business(es) he wants to go in with her. I guess he thinks she's got mega-money.
Quote:
and also we can open a mini bank to and we can invest for our bank and also the bank of the nation ok
we can also open a school to and more my dear.now i want us to do this first then from there we can continue OK well less begin to sell some things first so below here is the items that i want us to do first so you can watch it and see if you are interested in it then.
this is the goods below

EXPORT HOME SECOND-HANDS USE CARS OR SLITELY USE ETC.
MOTOR CYCLES,GENERATORS,MOWERS,WATER PUMPS,
for the cars slitely use and new ones and any other things that you can add to sell BENZ CARS, VAN AND SALOON CARS, PICK UP CARS, COMMERCIAL ONES, SPINTER CARS, MINI BUS, ALL TOYOTA CARS, OPEL, BMW, AUDI CARS, KIA CARS, JEEP CARS, RANGE OVER CARS, POTABLE CARS, DEAWOO, NISSAN, MITBUSHIE
so my love you see all this cars are very hot in Africa market and we can make a lot of money to cover what you have ok so i am Waiting for you to select and get the good ones so that we can sell them here to make everything fine my dear lover.and i have to buy a land here were i can park all the cars there to sell it.and also we need to get a store to so that we can sell in as well ok
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's gotten to be a very lazy boy, indeed. He's now sending the same generic "I'm going to give you hot sex" messages to both ladies.

Quote:
anyway i hope by the time you are back things will be fine here

I'm sure he means that he'll be 8,000 euro richer...
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking good cs! Now you can calibrate with your rich buttnugget!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I'm waiting for him to slip up and not change the names within the emails, then I bust him! Twisted Evil

I figure with the holidays I can squeeze a week before he starts stamping his feet then I can pull the "but the transfer was returned because the account wasn't good" (just sent everything to Alan). That should carry me until the "ladies" get home from their vacation in Switzerland.

This is how Anni's latest mail was addressed:
Quote:
hello my wife how are you,

And this is Celine's:
Quote:
hello my wife how are you,

Two timing bast$rd, who does he think he is two-timing me...errr, us.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anni received mail this morning including - again - the "m" word.

Quote:
abut the business too as i was saying i manage to get the store and also a parcel of land in which we will place all the cars on the land and sell them and also we can build a stores also and do a lot of business for all the stores we shall build,in a Africa to get a store and make business in it or to sell it is a lot of money before you can get one that is the reason why i want us to buy a land here and build our own stores that we can lease so to others to that also will fetch us more money in Africa.also to builds schools and other businesses to my lover.

i am thinking of you now lover and hope to see you soon with your beautiful love i love you and want to marry you so i am waiting for you now lover,i love you yours husband

I guess I better get to printing all that money he thinks that I have. Laughing

Celine's morning mail was pretty boring - cut and paste with some parts (including the marriage part) not included.

On another note, he has started writing another of my ladies.
Quote:
hello my lovely pretty lady,how are you doing,i hope by the grace of our lord Jesus Christ you are fine,my name is Joseph from Ghana west Africa,i am a christian man,looking to meet like a minded GOD fearing lady for marriage,friendship ,romance, i hope i will find my soul mate in Jesus name.
i am humble,caring,kind, and calm person,responsible and cheerful.i like cooking,music,danci ng.i believe that there is a woman for me in this world and it doesn't matter where she lives even if she is so far a way from me,that is why i am here searching for her.i am also active and spending time outdoors. ,here is my contact number feel free to call me anytime (00233xxxx) or +233xxx here is my mail ( [email protected] ) and( [email protected] ) for Facebook is( Josexxxx) hope to hear from you soon regards

Later in the evening:
I must find that mattress with all the €'s hidden in it.

To Anni:
Quote:
well my lovely wife i really want us to get married so that we can have children for our own and do more business to make things right all the time my dear Anni about the land we need big land that we can even build a company or school and more on it so my love i need 8000.00 euro to 12000.00 euros to get all the lands so that i will start to make the project now on it till the cars and the other items will come in that we o ready have the stores and the house and the company and i think this will help us i don't want us to depend on what you have only i can help by doing this business my lover,so that our children also will enjoy what we have done and this is good my wife Anni so i will be waiting for you to get me the money to start the whole project and we can be happy forever and ever.

To Celine:
Quote:
hello my wife about the business i have find a wear house were i can send the goods and also i have find one big store that i can sell all the goods in there at the city so my dear wife i need money to pay so that when the goods arrive i can send all the items there.you know that we are going to have children and we don't need to depends on what you only that is the reason why i want to do this business so that it will support our lives with our children too right my love i have find a land in which we can buy also and build stores and hotels and school and also the house that anytime we come to Africa we are not need to rent a hotel or a room but if we have our own that will be more perfect my dear wife so please i am waiting for you to get me money to start all this project that will help us ok my dear you can add I PAD computer too it is cost here well i want us to get married ok so don't worry i know that we are going to get married so that we can get to our honeymoon and have children no matter what i will marry you.so my love i really need money to pay off the land and the wear house so please do notice about that.

Anybody got a spare 8-12,000 euro that they want to chip in? I'm sure he'll pay it back...anybody??? Wink
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's getting to be a lazy boy and sent the same mail to both ladies.
Quote:
i have to go now since i am preparing food now have a nice day and all ways remember that someone loves you his name is Joseph.dear i love you.i am still cheeking things right for the businesses ok so i am looking forward to you now because you have the money that we can use to start the business lover so just have fun and make sure that your husband is waiting for you at home

BUT, he's starting to put the moves on my third lady.
Quote:
hello my lovely maeve,how are you doing,i hope by the grace of our lord Jesus Christ you are fine,my name is Joseph from Ghana west Africa,i am a christian man,looking to meet like a minded GOD fearing lady for marriage,friendship,romance, i am humble,caring,kind,and calm person,responsible and cheerful.i like cooking,music,dancing.i believe that there is a woman for me in this world and it doesn't matter where she lives even if she is so far a way from me,that is why i am here searching for her.i am also active and spending time outdoors. i have one sister who is married with two children and stay with her husband in our home town call begoro in the eastern side of Ghana west Africa.my parents dead for 10 years ago and i am in the city call Accra were i live a lone and i am electrical engineer that is my work and i am single looking forward to meet a special faithful,humble,caring woman to marry so this is all about me now and if you need anymore questions you can ask me ok so i am looking to hear from you so that we can know each other well my dear maeve.

I guess he's really intrigued with lady number 3. He's also sent her a mail on the dating site.
Quote:
hello lovely friend how are you tonight and merry Christmas to you my dear maeve hope you are doing fine i just miss you and want to say hello i have sent you mail so please check it and i am waiting to hear from you soon i really like you and want us to be together if you really like me too anyway you are a nice woman and i want to know you more better ok so can i call you just to hear your voice my contact number is +233xxxxx and you can get me on Facebook to is Josxxxxxx ok hope to see you soon Joseph regards.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This to Anni this morning:
Quote:
hello my dear lovely wife,
i think what you are saying is the good ideal for us to get the land and also i will get the necessary document that covers the land as you already said and that will help us,do you know i was thinking that we can get married at any place to get our marriage certificate then i can take over about any stressful things around you my love tomorrow i will go and check ones again for the passport my be it is ready for me so that i can do it fast and come over there to meet you.

Quote:
i will send you massage to tell you more about the business and all the things you need to do so that we can have a better business life and also our marriage too i really love you.

I do realize now why NV said that you have to have a strong stomach to do this. Smile

Oh, I do hope that you return with good news about your passport! I just can't wait to have you with me all the time. Yes, my love, we can get married anywhere we want. It'll be so wonderful to have a man like you around to take over everything and leave me time to do less stressful things.

And to Celne:
Quote:
hello my lovely wife,
i wanted to let you know that tomorrow i will listed all the items we need to purchase and send them to you so that you will know the goods that is needed to purchase.

Quote:
i will send you massage to tell you more about the business and all the things you need to do so that we can have a better business life and also our marriage too.

And the burgeoning romance with Maeve. It looks like he wants to do business over there with her too.
Quote:
well about me i have a problem before when i try to marry and the ladies family gave me soo much problem so i stop since then i was praying to let God help me to fine a better woman so that is what happen to me and i want to have a good woman and the one that i can make her happy and love her for the rest of my life.

well you asked about Accra Ghana west Africa is very nice place and nature, we have water-falls, animals,foods, forest,maintains, rivers,restaurants, many African foods and more.so my dear you see Africa is very good and free country to do business and there is more banks here and a lot of businesses and more so we can do business here and get a lot of money too my dear.

my dear and you there is all ways some one out there for you,when you think that you are lonely but someone also looking for you dear lover so i really love and want to hold you and make you feel good once again in your life i will be waiting for you to tell me your mind about our relationship dear and also to come and see you over there

No mention so far of where the money is that both Anni and Celine were supposed to transfer. A surprisingly patient man...
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are doing great and I like the additional characters you brought in. It is very tough to work from multiple mails like this. Keep up the great work! We need more in this area.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks NV! Now don't let it go to your skull (or you'll need bigger bunny ears), but I've been following your "ladies" ever since I signed on in April. I guess you can say I've been homeschooling. Wink

I've added one more character to the mix to see if Joseph bites at the bait.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like his head is starting to spin with all the ladies he's having to juggle. Cut and paste to all is not necessarily the best of ideas.

First up, Anni.
Quote:
well i went to the passport office this morning to check if they has finish it the good news is that the officer told me to come and take it by Monday morning,lover so after that i went to see the people who owns the lands and tell them that i need the papers to cover the whole thing so that i can get the money to pay them off so the man assure me that he is going to prepare all the papers and everything for me so my love i will email it to you this week so that you can get the money from the bank right lover.i pass to the bank this morning to check if the transfer has come but the bank manager told me that it is not in yet but they believe that it might be the Christmas season that is why so i should come back on next week and see may be that time it has come lover.so my dear i have to go and i will check you in the morning to see if you are fine lover i
have some items here and want you to see that we can also add this goods for our stores to sell them in Africa here the big rich men do this business too so they has money and i think that this also will help us since we are getting married and have children too it will help and also our children as well lover so i think this is a good ideal don't you think so?anyway i hope you will lover anyway i will be waiting to hear from you in the morning so below are the goods lover.

THE LAPTOPS AND THE MODEL ,TYPES ARE;
i 5) i 2) i 7) RM
WINDOW 7 VISION , HP, PENTIUM M, GATEWAY, MICRON, ACER, DELL, TOSHIBA COMPAQ,AND MORE

FOR THE TV THE TYPE AND THE BODY COLOR IS ASH
START FROM THE SIZES IS 14,20,21,24,28,32 INCHES NORMAL TV PHILIPS, SONY, TOSHIBA,THOMSON,SANYO, ARISTONA, SAMSUNG, PANASONIC, AND MOER ALL ARE NORMAL TV'S

THE LED TV'S TYPE AND SIZES AND LCD INCHES ARE;
27,24,32,40,46,66 15,17,19,21, AND FLAT SCREEN TV'S AND DIGITAL TV'S ALSO ALL TYPE AND MODEL AND MORE;

THE AMPLIFY TYPE AND MODEL AND WATTS FROM 50 TO 5000 WATTS AMPS AND POWER AMPLIFY AND THE ROOM ONE AND THE CHURCH ONES ARE;
FISHER,KENWOOD,AKAI,PIONEER,DENON,TECHNICS,INKEL,SONY,JVC,PREVEY, YAMAHA,AND ALL TYPE OF HEAVY AMPLIFY AND MORE;

THE OTHER ITEMS ARE ;
ORGAN,ORGAN -TO COMBO,BASS-COMBO,AUDIO-MIXERS,EQUALIZERS,
BOOSTERS,CAR-TAPES,SET OF DRUMS,SPEAKERS BIG AND SMALL,ALL TYPE OF DVD'S,DIGITAL CAMERAS, ALL TYPE OF HOME THEATERS,AND MORE

so lover i will be waiting i love you and i all ways do love you more and more
your lovely husband

Anni is confused now:
What is all the stuff on the list that you've sent me? I thought we had agreed on selling cars and now you want to sell appliances??? I'm afraid that I don't get it - when did you change your mind?

And then the green eyed monster takes control:
As a matter of fact, you mentioned me cooking Asian food for you in an earlier email...are you still in touch with Cece. And, if so, what's your relationship status with her?

Quote:
hello my wife Anni,
how are you doing hope you are fine and doing cool well you ask me question about the stuff i sent to you and want to know the reason,my dear i was just telling you that we can also sell this items but i did not mean that we have to sell them false i just show you that this goods also are the market ok so please my lover don't get upset of this because i just show them to you for you to see that if we can also add them but i have already agreed with you about selling cars,that is correct my dear lover so just forget about this issue ok it was a congestion that i was making to you lover not that i have change my mind.i have not change my mind towards you and also the business as well right i am still standing to what we have already agreed my love so everything is ok with me here as well as the business too lover.

because i have already starting to get the lands and also the man has begin to prepare the dimensions,the information that we need to get the money to buy the lands my dear lover so please everything is good now and i am just waiting for the man to finish the paperwork so that i will email it to you then things will move on fine in our life and also the married as the whole lover.

you did mention about the Asian food i think i told you before that i will prepare African food for you when i come so i was thinking that you know how to prepare many foods as you said you want to lean different culture so my dear it is just a matter of asking you to make efferent foods ok so don't think too much of something that will not help us lover you know that between us there is no problem so why all this questions? we have reach very far for our relationship so why do you want to bring cece to our conversation of love? please my dear Anni we don't have any problem ok i love you and you know i do so stop thinking of something that will not help our married right thank you for your understanding.

you did asked me what is the relationship between me and cece well i
don't have any problem with her i am cool and very social man and you know that you and me have a special way of doing our things so why worry.you and i has talk about getting married so i am just waiting for my passport to come to you so please stop thinking of all this ok i told you that i will fill the passport number to the visa form and email it to you so that you can help me to come so my dear lover i am with you and i love you so don't worry ok i am just waiting to get the money so that i can buy the ticket to meet you lover

we are going to get married ok so just prepare yourself that this is what we have to do and more lover so you did not tell me about your day and your lunch too why lover anyway i am home now and want to get my dinner so how are things going on now over there? hope things is fine and cool there so i have to go and hope you will be fine and think that we are going to get married and we have a lot to do for our business too so i will send the information to you ok remember that i love you have a very good night and have a good dreams of love and happiness lover i really love you and all way do lover.
yours husband

Quote:
good evening my wife,
i thank God that you has reach your friends place save and sound i pray that you will come back save again my dear wife, i have never seen such a beautiful woman like you my dear ,you are so wonderful and i love the you understand things and also how things are going on with our wonderful love and also the married well so Anni i want you to know that no one will take your place ok just love me the way i also love you and always let us know how we can solve our problems and encourage each other and love i think that if you love your husband and he also love you
nothing can brake you or set you apart because you love your husband so my dear wife i love you and i will not let anything to worry you i was soo in love with you Anni i love you.

yaa you said about my passport i will do anything possible to get it from the passport office by next week my dear so don't worry you will hear good news from me by next week so that i will scan the passport and fill the forms and forward it to you my dear wife right.i really miss you and i am doing all my best to get the passport i will go there with my uncle to the office and get it so how was your day and the night too hope you dreams of love and happy married to the one you love, i will be going to church tomorrow morning and after that i go to beach so from there i will come home and prepare my dinner so i hope your friend will make you happy and i hope you will have more happy with her so when are you coming back or may be you will spend some few days with her anyway i have to go now and hope you will take care of your self and be happy i will check you tomorrow after church and see how you are doing my wife reline i really love you and hope to hear from you soon.i love you
yours lovely husband

Oops, guess it's a good thing that he misspelled Celine's name. But that doesn't get by Anni.
So, who's your "wife reline"?

And he doesn't answer the Asian food question either:
The reason I brought up Asian food is because you brought it up me cooking it for you - I don't cook Asian food and never said that I had. I just wondered where that came from...and you don't seem to want to answer it.

With Celine, he's doing the same cut and paste and also called her his wife reline. But she at least knows that he means her.

With Maeve, he's proposed the joint business venture, sending her the same list he sent Anni. He has mentioned the letter of invitation and is going to get told that such a thing doesn't exist after Maeve dutifully goes to the embassy.

Quote:
good evening my dear,
how are you doing hope you are fine and also your sons too i see how you love your sons that is good you did well you mention about the business well i will like us to do something that will give us more money for the future my dear and i think this business too is good to help us anyway how was your day hope you finish your home work and also have enough rest ok so that you can weak up with new strength my dear well about the invitation i just need a letter from you that shows you have invited me to visit you.so if you go to the embassy or the agency there they can get it for you so when you send it to me i will fill it with my information's like my name,address,passport number and more and forward it to the embassy here in Africa so that they will give me visa to come my dear so this is how the invitation letter is all about and if i get that then it is easy to come than i am going to get it from the embassy here in Africa Ghana so my dear i will be waiting to hear from you soon so that we can more far with our relationship ok i have to go and get my dinner and i he to check you in the morning to see how you are doing have a wonderful evening and sweet dreams of love and happiness i will see you morrow sweetie.

yours faithfully

The two ladies are still on vacation together and have gone to Anni's friend Simone's house for New Year's. Simone has recently broken up with her boyfriend and Joseph immediately asked Anni for a photo. She has also given him her email address in case he has a "friend" for her.

My husband now calls me a "virtual madam" with my growing stable of women. Laughing

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now he's found the lovely Jordana on saymehi and sent her the same opening drivel that he's sent my other three.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No surprise, Joseph has written Simone.

Quote:
hello my dear Simone,
how are you doing this morning hope you are fine anyway my name is Joseph from Ghana west Africa i just want to let you know that your friend Anni ask me to fine you a friend who will love you and cherish you so i will do my best to find you one of my friends so that you can talk to and may be know him more better and also i want to know more about yourself and what you do and more so that i know what to tell my friend ok so how was your Christmas i think you have enjoying your self well anyway in Africa too we are cerebrate the Xmas well well my dear i have to go now and talk to you later,but i will be waiting for you to tell me more about you right have a very good morning and a happy new year you can find me also at ( Facebook is xxxxxxx ) i need your pictures too dear lover

yours friend

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zippo to Celine and Anni - could it be that his passport won't be ready today???

To Maeve:
Quote:
hello i just want to say good morning to my love and my dear woman i love you just take care i will send you massage in the evening to see how you are doing have a nice Sunday and remember that i love you my kisses

I guess if you tell these lads they're handsome - no matter what they look like - they believe it after a while. He's decided to take Simone on instead of finding her a "friend".

Quote:
good evening my dear
how are you doing tonight hope you are fine and doing good too well i am here in Africa enjoying the Christmas too my dear i see how you are soo nice and very pretty and beautiful lady i like that so tell me what you want so that i can help you out lover,i really want you to have a good person because you are good and i don't want anybody to worry you again lover so my dear i will be waiting for you to tell me what you want so that i know what to do i am trying to come there soon lover well i hope you enjoy your evening and have a very nice one and good night hope to see you tomorrow and see how you are doing simony i really like you and the way you are so my don't worry things will be good soon lover and you will be happy again
i will send you my pictures tomorrow so that you see me and know who you are talking to my dear Simone

yours truly friend
Joseph more love

Little does he know that she's a bit of a spitfire.

Quote:
Joseph,

Please stop calling me your "lover"...I'm not and I really don't appreciate it. I don't even know you so I find such familiarity such as that uncalled for.

What I'm looking for in a man is just a nice man. He doesn't have to be rich but I would prefer he be a professional man. He should be free to travel and possibly relocate. He should want to go slow in a relationship. I don't like it (as you can tell in the above paragraph) when people think after one email that they can get too familiar with me. He would have to put up with my sometimes long hours - as a doctor, I have them sometimes. Just to be straight - I don't have to have a man in my life as I've been by myself before. It would be nice to have one in my life.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

coffinsurfer wrote:
Thanks NV! Now don't let it go to your skull (or you'll need bigger bunny ears), but I've been following your "ladies" ever since I signed on in April. I guess you can say I've been homeschooling. Wink

I've added one more character to the mix to see if Joseph bites at the bait.

Little lady, ideas barely float between the short ears I have now. I cannot afford for my skull to grow! You have this boy screwed 6 ways from Sunday!

Cellphone - web store
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We start with Anni...I don't know if he wants some cheese with his whine.

Sent late last night.
Quote:
i just pray that the money transfer will reach here in Ghana west africa soon after the holidays so that i can buy some things that i need like the laptop,camera,and some shopping,and the ticket and more lover

From this morning.
Quote:
good morning how are you doing i am going to the city to see how i can get some money to go and pay tomorrow for the passport,because in Africa some times things are very difficult to get things than so as you know i have to get money so that i can do all this things foe i have to go out and find money to be able to get the passport tomorrow morning so my love i will send you massage and tell you more when i come back from the city ok so how was your night. i hope by God grace to morrow morning i will get the passport and then our love life will begin, because i know that you will do everything to get the visa for me to meet you face to face.

well my love i have to go now and search for the money for tomorrows thing and get it right so i will be waiting for you to tell me about your enjoyment yesterday night

And tonight.
Quote:
and please when you come do please check the bank for the transfer for me please ok i love you so i will do anything to come to you so please i need the money to do many things so please check it for me.

Next, to Maeve.

Quote:
hello my dear maeve,
how are you this morning hope you are doing fine and your night too hope you have more fun and happy too well i was also happy here in Africa Ghana it was great too be here in Africa we have a lot of places that you can enjoy yourself to so i hope one day you will come and visit Africa and see how my country looks like and i wish if you can give me invitation letter too for me to visit you soon my dear love well we have a lot of nature,animals,water falls forest and restaurants and more so how was your night too and happy new year to you all.i am going to the city to see some things over there and hope you will be fine so when i come i will drop you a massage to see how you are doing my dear wife OK so just take care of yourself and have fun and happy new year to you.

Celine's next.

Quote:
good morning my wife,
so my dear i am going to the city this morning to check things out about the business too and also to see another things my love i will make sure to get my passport by tomorrow morning and make away to you so that we can begin to love each other well good and also our married as the whole my dear Celine i love you and hope to get you soon so my love i hope you will still check the money transfer too when you come back so that the things i need to buy

i can able to have them and other things sweetheart i know you will do everything for me because you love me and i love you Celine well my love i have to go now and search for some money so that i can get the passport by tomorrow morning you know in Africa sometimes you need to pay more to get what you want so i need to pay extra money tomorrow to get it tomorrow morning Celine i am counting on you for the money transfer so that even if i borrow money from someone today i can able to pay him when the money comes my love well my dear i have to go now and will check you back in the evening to see how you are doing my love.

Hello my darling husband,

We just got back to the chalet about an hour ago. Zurich was wonderful but I'm ready for a few more days of skiing and relaxation before we leave to go back home.

I'm so happy that your passport will be ready tomorrow! I'll be so glad to get the paperwork out of the way and be able to bring you home to me.

Of course I'll check on the transfer when I get home darling. I'm surprised that it hasn't arrived yet, but since those things take time, I'm sure it's only because of the holidays. You know that I'll do everything for you because I love you. Whatever it takes to bring my husband to me, I'll do.

Well, my dear, I hear Anni in the hot tub and I think I'll go join her for awhile.

I'll be hoping for good news tomorrow!

He had time to send Anni's friend Simone a couple of mails.

Quote:
hello Simone i hope you enjoy your self well with your friends well here in Ghana west Africa i was here alone but i am doing good 'i will go to church to night and thank given to the lord for all his guidance and protecting me for the new year has meet me then i come home and rest,so i hope you have a wonderful evening and just don't drink too much ok and come home and get some rest for the new year tomorrow morning ok i went to check my passport this morning that is why i could not able to send you mail but i hope you are fine and doing well hope to see you in the morning with great smiling for the new year .well i understand you well that i am not your lover fine but i just want to make somethings clear that i just like you ok and want to be your friend right so we can be friends and know each other well ok so feel free to talk to me and ask me anything and i will answer you ok so Simone i have attach one of my picture for you to see who you are talking to and i see you are very pretty and beautiful so please just send me more of your pictures and i have more so my next mail i will send you more of my pictures ok

The second one was the usual how beautiful Ghana is and she should visit. The little spitfire sent him a mail and said that she was surprised that he didn't already have a passport, that he must not "get out of dodge" very often. The only question she asked was how she knew the girls.

Quote:
hello good evening to you my friend,how are you doing hope you are fine and happy with the new year too may be i can come and visit you one day too if you give me invitation letter that will help me to come and visit you.you in Africa to travel it is very difficult to get a visa so the best way is if someone send you invitation letter for one they will give you the visa within tow weeks time then you can get the visa to travel.you i really like you and anything around you,the way you are the ay you express yourself and the way you talk to me i like it very well you are very nice person right. well you asked me about how i know your friends well good it was a dating site that i met them so we became friends since then we have been communicate for the past tree to four months now and exchanges of photos and mails everyday and they like me very much because i make them happy all the time they talk to me so my friend Simone this is the way i met them ok and i hope you will be good friend to me too and like me well i think i like you and hope that you will understand our friendship too and hope to visit you soon when i get the invitation and also may be one day you also will come and visit my country Africa Ghana my friend.

And, behind door number 5 is the lovely Jordana. He's found my last lady on saymehi.

Quote:
i am in the city call Accra were i live a lone and i am electrical engineer that is my work and i am single looking forward to meet a special faithful,humble,caring woman to marry

So, for the scorecard, we're up to three fiancees, a friend and a "feeling her out".

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been playing possum today under the guise of getting his passport. He's finally checked in.

First up, Anni's friend Simone.

Quote:
how are you doing well you asked me about Anni we are friends and also i want to do some business that is why i told you but to visit you does not means i am coming to do anything wrong with friends i think you can visit a friend with good intentions so don't worry ok

Oops, I bet Anni would be upset to hear that!

Jordana was more the intro mail...same cute and paste crap that he's sent the others.

Next up, Maeve.

Quote:
thank God now that i got my passport and i can travel anytime my dear so less see how things will be so that we can be together my dear

Celine and Anni got the same whiny cut and paste job. Guess it's about time I let him know that the money won't move any faster. Besides, they're still on vacation together and won't be home until next week.

Quote:
hello my dear wife,
how are you doing hope you are fine i went to the city as i have told you earlier to see about the passport thank God that i have finally got it now so my dear i have the passport now and i will fill the forms and add the passport number and email it to you ok but you know i have to do the insurances and the medical tests too so my dear i now need the money to do all this to add it to the forms with my passport number now but i check the bank today but still the transfer is not in yet so please do check your bank manager may be he did not do the transfer still ok because now the passport is ready with me now i just need the money for the rest of the medicals,and insurance to add it with the forms because if i did not do this to add it with the visa forms they will not give me the visa so this is what i need now only the money that i need it to do all this ok

so how was your day i think you are fine and doing well too well my dear i have to go now for my dinner because i just came back now from the passport office but i thank God that i got the passport now my dear love so i will be waiting to hear from you now so that i can continue the next ones to finish all that the visa forms requires less give thanks to GOD AT LAST I GOT THE PASSPORT NOW WITH ME LOVER so my love i will be waiting i love you and have a good evening and take care of your self i really love you and willing to meet you soon lover

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All of the ladies got basically the same cut and paste message today...boring stuff.

Joseph did send something interesting to both Anni and Celine this evening and I'm not sure what to make of it. It looks like a genuine Ghanaian passport with the visa forms filled out that both ladies had sent him (not completely filled out but with photo and fingerprint). Whether the passport is genuine or not, I'm not sure.

Which begs the question:
Would he actually be stupid enough to go get a passport (let alone use his real name in the whole scam) to make it seem real? He's asked for a good chunk of change from both ladies and is on the verge of asking the third one for some too. Keep in mind that he's asked all three to marry him. He's already talking of visiting the other two.

I've put them on 4shared:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/PVdqkiys/scan_011.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/dw9oS236/scan_012.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/1xWzzNkg/scan_013.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/NA2s804E/scan_014.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/BsreQpvk/scan_015.html

I guess this is my WTF moment, which is why I'm asking for opinions here.

Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

File links appear to be broken.

Safari Robert - Hamburg-Gothenburg-Stockholm (with Dr Mike) "I am stranded in Sweden."
Safari Safari Javier - Amsterdam-Copenhagen, Hamburg-Copenhagen (with theDane) "I don't understand all this bullshit"

"you are a bastard...jail is your portion this year"

"WHY DO YOU GIVE MY EMAIL TO SOME MISCRANTS AND ALLOWING HIM TO EMAIL ME AND SENDING ABUSES"

"YOUR MAMA DON BURN HER TOTO FOR FIRE TO BORN BASTARD LIKE YOU"

"The good news is - fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck you"

"you are just this very un-serious human."

2013 Bank Account Competition: Closed lad accounts x 49
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Strange - they worked for me. I've put them in their own folder here:
http://www.4shared.com/folder/ea4RhCt4/Joseph.html

Hopefully, this will work.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is what the new passports look like. That is a very good fake if it is. Is your boy an electrician or just putting that on the application?

Cellphone - web store
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's always said that he's an electrical engineer. All five ladies have asked him if he works as he seems to spend so much of his day at the beach and in town with friends. He hasn't answered four of them but the fifth, he said he wasn't working.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's starting to lose it. He sent the "here are the visa forms and passport photo" to Simone, Anni's friend. She sent back a "what the hell are you talking about?" mail. He sent a short cut and paste job to Anni, Celine and Jordana and got short ones back from them.

Maeve was the winner today with the longest mails. First one from last night.

Quote:
Good evening my dear love,
how are you doing tonight i did not hear from you since from the morning but i hope you are fine and doing well any thanks God for all his goodness i have now sent you some of the visa forms for you to see how it is but this from Germany so you can get some like this from US too so that you can sent it to me to fill it then you can forward it to the embassy so that they will give me visa to come and visit you my dear maeve ok i love you and will do anything for love i really miss you and hope you miss me too so my dear i just came back now from the city since from the morning so i have to go and prepare my dinner hope you have very nice dinner too and how is your sons too doing hope they are fine so please just take care of yourself and i will check you to morrow morning to see how you are doing me dear lover ok so how was your day and how everything going on there i hope you have enjoy your self very well lover

well i have to go now and hope you will take good care of your self and have a good evening too lover

And from today.

Quote:
hello my dear maeve.
good morning how are you doing hope you are fine anyway i am going out to the town to check some business so i will send you massage when i come back i just want to know this morning that you are fine and doing well too i hope so my dear so just take care of your self and how was your night too and were you able to wake up early this morning hope so i have to go now and hope you will take good care of your self and hope to hear from you soon and be cool i love you i have attach one of the German visa form for you to know how invitation forms are so you can get me some of this forms from your country so that i will fill it and send it to the embassy to get a visa to visit you my dear love maeve this was given by a friend of mine and he has gone to Germany

I was hoping that he would screw up and send me the filled out ones, but no such luck. Laughing

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it finally happened: Joseph got screwed up on the names. He called Anni by Maeve's name and Anni went ballistic.

Quote:
hello my love maeve,
good evening how are you doing hope you are fine and doing wonderful too i think that you need more rest and relax fro a little bit and also sleep for a few hours to have more strength for the next outing don't you think so? well my dear thank you for all that you are doing for me and also our love and the relationship as the whole right. i think you are very busy woman that is very good but still you need to rest a bit anyway i went to the town to check things a round about my business i want to do but all is well things are good here in Africa just that you find things very difficult to get a good work but with all God is in control i hope everything will be alright my dear love so tell me what are your weekend will be will you go out or may be you want to relax because you are very tired now and you need more relaxed or may be you go out sometimes well i will be going to beach and come back early to prepare my dinner and also watch a TV show and get to bed hope you have very nice weekend well my love i have to send this to you now and hope to check you morrow morning to see how you are doing.have a good night and i love you but make sure that the business you want to do with the instructor is good one and be careful not to waste any money that will not bring any income right because i am thinking about you and the business as well so be very careful for the man ok because you know that we are about to get married so please do things well so that we don't have any problem with him for the business you want to do right. anyway so think about it very well before going into business with that man ok

And Anni's - somewhat - pissed response.

Quote:
YOU FUCKING BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO FUCK ME OVER WITH ANOTHER WOMAN! I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL MAEVE IS BUT AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED YOU AND SHE CAN GO TO HELL! I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME AS I WAS READY TO MARRY YOU AND GIVE YOU EVERYTHING. I HAD ENVISIONED US HAVING A WONDERFUL LIFE WITH CHILDREN. NOW I CAN SEE THAT YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A TWO TIMING SNAKE.

I'VE JUST GOTTEN OFF THE PHONE WITH MY BANKER AND TOLD HIM TO RECALL THE TRANSFER TO YOU. IF YOU WANT MONEY THEN YOU CAN GO TO "YOUR LOVE MAEVE" AND GET IT! I DON'T CARE IF I EVER HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN!

What he doesn't remember is that Celine had talked to him about the instructor and the business proposition, not Anni. Could it be that having my five women (and who knows how many more) are too much for him? Twisted Evil

He apparently didn't take time to read Anni's response to him. This arrived in her box a few minutes later.

Quote:
hello good morning my dear wife,
how are you this morning hope you are fine i just want to know how you are doing and also how was you night well did you wake up early this morning well i am going to beach and when i come back i will check you and send you mail hope you are fine and what up this morning were are you going to spend the weekend anyway have a good morning and take good care of yourself i will see you in the evening i miss you and see again i have sent the visa forms to you have you seen it please just check your mails one of them is the mail of the visa forms filled so just check and tell me more about it if it is ok and if any thing i have to do please just forward it to me to fill it back right so i will be waiting to hear from you soon lover

Anni's still pissed.

Quote:
HOW DARE YOU CONTACT ME LIKE NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. DO YOU THINK THAT I'M AN IDIOT AND THAT I'M JUST GOING TO FORGET WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME???? YOU CAN TAKE YOUR VISA FORMS AND SHOVE THEM WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE! FUCK OFF!!!

Tonight he'll get a message from Celine that something has happened to Anni and that she's in a foul mood. Of course, Celine is trying to find out why...

He's trying to get back in Anni's good graces.

Quote:
WELL I SEE HOW YOUR LOVE IS BUT I KNOW WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO THEM THAT BELIEVE IN HIM LET ME TELL YOU OK I HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS THAT WE DID TALK MORE AND MORE BUT YOU ARE THE ONLY WOMAN WE HAVE EVER GONE DEEP WITH LOVE AND EVEN THAT WE BOTH DECIDE TO GET MARRIED SO I DON'T SEE HOW YOU SHOULD GET TOO MUCH ANGRY WITH ME BECAUSE I TALK TO ANOTHER WOMAN OR ANOTHER PERSON I REALLY WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT TO LOVE SOMEONE IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE CAPTURE THE FELLOW ALL THAT I KNOW IS THAT WE BOTH HAVE FREEDOM OF JUSTICE AND TO BE FREE NOT THAT YOU CAN NOT TALK TO ANYBODY OR ANY MAN OK I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU ABOUT THE WAY WE HAVE IN COMMON I DON'T HAVE ANY WOMAN BESIDE YOU SO WHY ARE YOU SOO ANGRY PLEASE LEARN HOW TO FORGIVE AND FORGET OK I REALLY LOVE YOU AND I KNOW THAT YOU LOVE ME TOO SO PLEASE DON'T LET US MAKE ANYTHING DO US APART OK NOT THAT IS MONEY I WANT OK I WANT YOU SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME MAEVE IS A FRIEND THAT WE NORMALLY TALK ABOUT ANYTHING BUT SINCE I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T LIKE IT I WILL STOP FROM NOW MY DEAR LOVER ANNI RIGHT SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND LET US CONTINUE WITH OUR LOVE THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON MY LOVER BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IN THE BIBLE GOD SAID WE SHOULD FORGIVE OUR SELF EVERY ERROR AND OMISSIONS SO PLEASE FOR GIVE ME NOW BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ONLY IF YOU DO THAT TO ME I CAN NOT SLEEP EVEN TO EAT I WILL DIE FOR YOUR LOVE THAT YOU HAVE FOR ME I KNOW THAT NOBODY CAN LOVE ME THE WAY YOU LOVE ME OK SO PLEASE I AM VERY SORRY FOR AL THAT I HAVE COST YOU I KNOW THIS IS THE TIME WE NEED TO BE TOGETHER PLEASE DON'T ALLOW THE DEVIL TO COME BETWEEN US OK I LOVE YOU.YOU MAKE ME VERY SAD THIS MORNING BUT I KNOW THAT YOU WILL FIND A PLACE IN YOUR HEART TO FORGIVE ME SO THAT WE CAN LOVE EACH OTHER FOREVER LOVER WELL I HAVE TO END HERE AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU NOW I LOVE YOU LET ME TELL YOU I CAN NOT STOP LOVING YOU EVEN IF YOU BEAT ME OR FUCK ME UP I WILL STILL LOVE YOU YOUR LOVE SHALL NEVER EVER DEPART FROM MY HEART SINCE I MAKE MY MIND ALREADY TO LOVE YOU ONLY SO MY DEAR ANNI SEE ALL THE LOVE WE EVER SHARE PLEASE LET US LOVE NOW AND EVER AND GET MARRIED BECAUSE I CAN NOT PUT YOU AWAY FROM MY HEART THIS IS OUR DESTINY AND WE MUST HAVE IT IN JESUS NAME.

Anni's having no part of it.

Quote:
YOU HYPOCRITE!! DON'T YOU BRING THE BIBLE IN IT AND START QUOTING SCRIPTURES TO ME!

YOU DON'T SEE HOW "I" SHOULD GET ANGRY AT YOU? YOU TELL THE WOMAN THAT YOU LOVE HER AND MENTION THAT YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY HER AND I SHOULDN'T GET ANGRY? WHAT TYPE OF TWISTED FUCKING NONSENSE IS THAT? AND DON'T YOU PRETEND TO TELL ME WHAT LOVE IS...I KNOW WHAT IT IS, BUT APPARENTLY YOU DON'T. YOU SAY YOU DON'T HAVE ANY WOMAN BESIDES ME? YOU LIE!! FROM THE TONE OF THE EMAIL TO THIS MAEVE, YOU TELL A DIFFERENT STORY.

AND DON'T TRY TO TURN THIS AROUND ON ME WITH THE "YOU MAKE ME SAD" ROUTINE. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'VE DONE TO ME YOU PRICK? I NEVER SAID THAT YOU COULDN'T HAVE OTHER FRIENDS, JUST LIKE I HAVE OTHER FRIENDS. BUT WHEN YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE THEM AND WANT TO MARRY THEM WHEN YOU'VE ALREADY SAID THAT YOU LOVE ME AND WANT TO MARRY ME, WELL I GUESS THAT'S WHERE I DRAW THE LINE. TRUST IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN A RELATIONSHIP AND WHEN ONE BETRAYS THAT TRUST - LIKE YOU HAVE - THEN THE RELATIONSHIP DOESN'T HAVE A CHANCE. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!!

A while later, Celine emails that she's worried about her friend.

Quote:
Hi sweetheart,

I'm doing okay here but I'm awfully worried about Anni. Something is terribly wrong with her. She is drinking and has been angry one moment and crying the next. I've been trying to get her to eat but she refuses. I'm hoping that she'll calm down this evening so that I can talk to her and try to find out what's bothering her so bad. The way she is right now, I wouldn't even trust her to fly her plane....

...this is only a test...

Quote:
hello my lady Anni please calm down for all this ok i was testing you to see how much you love me but now i see that you really love me if i want to hide anything from you i will not let you see anything but now i know that you really love me that beside me you don't have any body fine please just be on your self to calm down and feel free too ok because i love you only so as i have seen your love now that is far good to me and stop insulting me ok because i already told you that even if you put me away i will still love you because the love we share is deference you know that so my dear Anni please i just told you that this to know how your love is so don't you stop and lets get one please ok well so now what do you want me to do now do you wan me to do any harm to myself before you know that this is not anything that you can not forgive? you ask me not to bring bible to this fine but even if i have committed against you so will you not forgive me?please stop this i am here alone and you know that i am ready to come to you so what is it now Anni please just feel free so do you think that if it was you i will not forgive you i will forgive you ok so i don't know what to say but all that i will say is that i love you the way you are and just let us understand our self for this issue please i am pleading to you right now i have know you so all this is a test so you dont need to get too much on me because i love you.and you know that for sure how can i be ungrateful to you after all that you have done for me i will not do such a thing to you ok i am telling you now and ever that if you let me come to you we can get married the next day i promise you right i am very serous about this issue let get married the next day when i arrive to you and stay with you for the rest of my life and forever love i promise to make you happy even from now that i know how much you love me i do the same love you soo much please let this my email make the last and the good to brought us together again forever so that your heart will feel with love and happiness i promise to love you and i will not allow any woman or anybody to hurt your feelings again i love you Anni let me hear from you now that you are ok and forgive me too lover
yours lover man

Anni has gone silent on him and he's still trying to make her understand that it was just a test.

Quote:
wow i see how you are soo troubled about what i did well i know that was not fine to do that but i have already told you and between us we don't have anything wrong before so why you does not want to understand me this is just about love let me tell you in life one can make a mistake to a partner or hurt your woman or your man so you want to tell me hat if something happen to you or you did some thing that i don't like that means that i will not forget and forgive and move on with life let me tell you now even we the human beings all ways sin and do wrong against God the creator of the universe of the world but he all ways forgive our sins because he is faithful and just to forgive us so bible said if we forgive others God also forgive us.what is awful that i have then to you after all this we have share and you can not stop thinking about it and forgive me i have already told you that this just test but i was wrong to go that far so what do you want me to do i am soo worried and i am thinking too much about you now so please don't drink ok but i know God is in control in everything we do listen the love i have for you is very much that i want to show you how my love is and also i am single now i did not marry to anybody so why don't you understand me lover we it is only you i want to have children with so please just stop what you are dong to yourself because i love you and i really do hope you will understand me perfectly now please i beg you to let us love without any obligation to worry us now Anni please ,please,please ok have a good afternoon and hope to hear fro you soon you just tell me what you want me to do and i will do it even to delete all the friends so that you will be free to see that i love you i will do it for the sake of your wonderful love you have for me now and ever may God bless our love to eternity i love you
yours love

Methinks that he's going to find a very disturbing email in his box tomorrow afternoon from Celine regarding Anni.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joseph sent this to all five of his ladies this morning. I guess he thought that Anni would forgive and forget.

Quote:
how are you this morning and how was your night too hope you are fine and doing cool well i am going to church this morning and when i come back i will see how you are doing and how about this morning what will you do well hope you will enjoy yourself a bit and rest too i will just relax today after church and also watch movies hope you take care of yourself too so how is everything going on over there well i know things are fine with you well i have to go now and hope to check you again when i come ok have a very good Sunday and enjoy too
yours man

He didn't count on receiving an email from Celine that Anni tried to kill herself (thanks to IC, the Ditz and Sabrina for that idea). His response to Celine.

Quote:
hello dear i am very sorry about what is going on and what has happen now i really want to talk with Anni when she wake but i think something is going on with her and you need to talk to her to calm down i was very disturb since you told me that she was drinking and don't want to eat there i know something was wrong somewhere but i want you to do me a favor i really want to talk to her ok i hope that might bring her down and cool so my dear i have to go now and will check on you very soon from now and let me now ok hope you will be fine right
yours man

So, naturally Celine wants to know why he wants to talk to her and why he thinks that he can calm her down. He later received a short email from Anni's friend Simone saying that she got a call from Celine about Anni. She mentions that the police found a letter from Anni but took it with them. Meanwhile, Maeve received another note asking what she thinks of the business proposition.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic