SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Liza (in her underoos right away)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick,

Really nice hearing from you on FishmeetFish ..a little about me..I am single,never been married and have no kids,Work as a beautician and live with my Auntie,I am 33 years of age and live with my Auntie and Looking for a good loving man to spend the rest of my entire life with.Someone who will be able to love me for who i am and willing to take care of me and do anything to make me happy as i will also do the same for him.My mum was from Hungarian and Dad was Italian American ..I was born in Australia,Queensland but lived most of my life in Dubai ,My Dad passed away in a Car Accident but Mum died from cancer in Dubai.I grew up in Dubai but Lost my mum through Cancer in 2005. i had to move to Ghana and live with my Auntie who was living here in Ghana by then.I have been single for 3 years now and looking for someone i can spend the rest of my life with..I like walking,swimming,dancing in my own way,cuddling up with the right man,Having a nice conversation with the right man .Enjoy all kinds of music but i don't like rap music...Enjoy reading and family is important to me even though i don't have a big family..I am the only child of my parents.

I would be happy if you can ask me everything you want to know about me ok because i want to know all about you and the things you like doing and the things you dislike in life as i would not want to do anything to make you unhappy.What are your dreams and desires in life.?.I have been hurt before and would not be happy if anything like that should happy again,I know how it feels like so don't think i will do anything like that to you ok?How long have you been single? Do your kids live with you? Do you see them always.? You are really a nice man and i wonder why you are still single? How would you treat your woman.? Hope all is well with you and everything is moving on great..Have a lovely day and will wait to hear back from you.. Tell me more about yourself and your background and send me some photos too Ok.I will do the same from here too.

Be Safe.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Derrick..

It was nice of you to take your time writing to me.Yes everything is going well with me and Hope the same with you too? Thanks for the compliments about my pictures and am happy you liked the way i look.. I like yours too but would love to see more of you.Is that a recent picture of yourself? It has been a while since i lost my mom about 7years now so am used to it.Never met my Dad when i was born though.My auntie is the only family i have in my life now and I hold her very close to my heart.She is very good to me and she loves me like her own daughter.
I have read through your email and I think i liked what i read so far and would love to get to know you much better and See how things go for us.
I am hard working and very honest too.. All am looking for is a good loving man to spend the rest of my entire life with,Someone who will be able to love me for who i am and willing to take care of me and make me happy all the time and am really to do anything to make him very happy too.I dislike cheats,lies and laziness myself.

Do you think you can get a messenger on your computer so we can meet online and chat all the time..
I think that will bring us a lot closer..
Tell me more about yourself and your background.

I look forward in chatting with you and you can ask me anything that you would like to know about me Ok.
Take care of yourself and be safe.
Hugs

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning My Dear,

It was nice to see an email from you today and Would love to hear from you everyday if you are interested in me.My first email almost say's a lot about myself if you have really went through it very well.. Never met my Dad when i was born but grew up with my mom in Dubai.. I lost her 7years ago through Cancer so i had to come live with my Auntie here in Ghana who was living here by then.She has been very good to me and has treated me like her own daughter and I love her as a mother too.
Never been married and have no kids.. Work as a beautician myself and Hoping to find a good loving man to spend the rest of my entire life with,Someone who will be able to love me for who i am and willing to take care of me and make me happy and I am really to do anything possible to make him very happy too.
I am simple,Loving,Caring,Honest,Understand and very sincere too.It has been a long time since i have talked to a man like am doing with you now..I have been single without a boyfriend for 3years now,Most of the young men i have meet only seem to be more interested in sex more than a relationship and Yes sex is very important in every strong relationship but is not the only thing in life...All i need is a man who will be able to love me for who i am and also will not try to change me.
I enjoy the outdoor activities the most,Camping,Swimming,Cooking,picnics in the mountains walks on the beach,family events,Love nature,I prefer adventure vacation with activities like horseback riding.Watch tv once in a while.

I understand you don't want to chat and Is Ok with me too .. Yes would to be seeing more of you because i think is the only way i will be able to see how things are with you .. Also want you to know you can ask me anything that you would love to know about me Ok.. Have you traveled a lot around the world..? What kind of woman are you looking for..?Have you ever raised a hand to a lady? Or verbally abused a woman? Sorry for asking a lot of questions but would really love to get to know you a lot better.. I will run now and Hope to hear back from you soon..
Am having a wonderful New Year since i met you and Hope everything goes well for us and we are able to come together someday.
You take care of yourself and be safe.
Hugs.

Quote:
Good Afternoon Sweetie ! I am just on my lunch break and decided to check my email before going back to work.. I am having a wonderful day and Hope you are also doing the same.I am always looking forward to your emails as it always put a smile on my face and am happy to have meet you.Hope everything goes well between us and we are able to come together someday.Happy new year to you and your family too.. Hope everyone is doing great? Yes i do want to have sex but with someone i love and want to be with not just any man i meet and Yes i do believe with you we will get to know each other a lot better before we meet as i really want to know you much better.

As i have told you as well i have no problem of you asking me question's as i do believe is the only way possible at the moment of getting to know one another and I do understand you and Want you to know am easy going type of person,open minded and easy to get along with.Simple and always love to see the people around me very happy.I don't drink alcohol,smoke or do drugs.Always do my best to take care of myself and the people around me.I guess i haven't been lucky with men that's why i haven't been able to find anyone as of yet.

I am happy to know you still have your mom with you.. I do miss mine sometimes but i know God in heaven has given her a good place to stay and she is up there looking at me and Hope she is happy with the life am living here.
Is good you have someone like that in your life who want to see you do good and not the opposite.Since i came to Ghana i haven't traveled anywhere again but would love to do some traveling and see more countries when i get the chance someday.
How long have you been working with the company you are with?
Do you work out..?

I'm going to heard back to work now.
Enjoy your day and be safe.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Dear,

It always nice to see an email from you and If things work out between us and I also believe it will work out if we work on it.I would love to make love to you as a partner and a lover.You seem to be nice but would be nice to see new pictures of you.Well when am in the house i don't like to be naked as i never know who is watching or who is coming around the house.

Well i also have no problems asking you questions when i feel comfortable and Ok about it.Well i honestly don't see the direction where this conversation is going if you don't ask questions to know more about each other.I asked you a couple of questions but i think maybe you forget to answer them or you didn't see them.With me i feel comfortable talking about anything .When was the last time you went home..? Have you been on other sites apart from this one.
If there is nothing to ask them really don't know what i should ask you for now.

I guess must of the young men here are also like that.. They are not looking for anything serious,Just sex and nothing serious and is not what am also looking for in my life..I do want something that will last for a long time.Since we can't see each other at the moment i think the best possible way for now is to be able to exchange pictures and see more of each other..Am happy to know you don't use drugs or smoke.A beer once in a while is Ok by me... Do you have a full picture of yourself?
I have to go... Enjoy your day

Quote:
Good Evening My Dear !!! I am sorry i wasn't able to write to you before going to work in the morning as i love reading from you and always want to hear from you and know whats going on with you at your end.I am happy you have been able to answer them now even though you were not able to answer all the questions i asked you in my previous mail and Want you to know i can always write you in the morning and write back again in the evening if you want me too..

Is really nice you have your own business because you will be able to manage it the way you want and if you are lucky you can make a life better than you can even imagine.I have been working as a beautician for about 5 to 5years now but my auntie is the owner of the shop but she rent the place we work.I wanted to become an accountant when i was young but didn't get the chance to go into the university when i lost my mom and that's when i had to move to Ghana to live with my auntie.She has been good to me even though she doesn't pay me but she buys me anything that i need when i ask her,Most of the money we make goes into bills and rent but i plan to open my own place someday and make money for myself and support her if possible ..This is the only job i have done in my life.
I didn't know the site myself,A friend of mine introduce me to the site and I didn't to check it out and I am happy i did because i wouldn't have met you if i didn't give it a try.The picture you sent me doesn't really say much about yourself that's why i wanted to see more of you because it feels like in the picture you were tired or something and was trying to take a nap and you don't look bad to me as you can dress up if you want to.. I don't really know much about Russian women though.You look normal and a lot of women would love to have someone like yourself in their life's.
I do love animals even though i don't have one of myself at the moment.. I don't mind having them around the house.Would love to own a Chihuahuas someday soon but they are expensive i guess?
Who takes care of the animals for you whiles you are away working..?
I am sure i will love the country side because of the animals and the quietness around there all the time.. I don't like too much noise.. And wanted to know something from you and Hope you don't get upset about it .. I want to know that why am asking Ok.. I wanted to know if you will be willing to support me financially so that i can get the right documents to be able to travel and come be with you?

I will get into the shower and get something to eat now.. You take care of yourself and be safe.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again love! I am never bothered by the amount of mail I get from you or anything like that. I do need to ask what questions I have missed in there? I thought I had picked them all up from the last 2 mails there. I am sorry, it is not intentional, I just am not understanding what I missed. I always enjoy reading form you but when you say I missed something in your last mail I feel bad about it. Let me know what I missed and you will be answered.

It is very nice to own ones business but I must tell you it is also a huge headache. Especially if you expand it as I have done. I started with just me and an idea, I have turned it into something good for me, my employees and my babies. It is a lot to keep up with every single contract, the events that happen out here in the field I am working and taking care of the yard in New Mexico also. I had to shut down the part I took to Mexico. That turned into a huge mess and I lost money on that venture.

It is nice your aunt takes good care of you. Beautician is a great occupation if you enjoy it. I do not see you suggest that you do here.

The picture you have seen of me was taken when I was a little tired and out here a person just does not dress fancy. We wear our worst clothing here as we work. At home we can be different. I am not much on napping though. I am barely even a sleeper. I usually work about 20 hours a day so naps really don't happen until I bed down for the night.

We have only been talking for a few days now. I do not find that near the time for a meet just yet. We can discuss that when we know for sure what our feelings for each other are. I would not want you coming here for the wrong reasons as I would want to make love to you if you were near me and I don't think we are ready for that yet.

I do have a man that takes care of all of the livestock for me while I work. I also have my older nephews that sometimes go to my house every now and then to make sure everything is being done or if they just want to ride horses or something. The dogs are out here with me all of the time so I know they are well cared for. These 2 were not expensive at all. They were both given to me by people that just did not want them.

Enjoy your day!

Quote:
My Dear Derrick..! I don't think you missed any of the questions i asked you,Maybe i didn't understand some part of statement you made in your last email you sent before this one because i thought you said you will try and answer some of the questions you didn't answer previously.I always enjoy reading from you too and Nothing will make me more happier than having something serious with you but I like the way things are going at the moment..As the day passes we get to know more about each other.You shouldn't be sorry honey because i don't think you missed any of the questions i asked you.

Yes i do understand you,It must really be stressful having your business and having to make sure that everything is in order and all is going well at the same time.With how the economy is going i am wondering if it will get any better some time from now because it has made things a lot expensive because most of the things we use here are exported.Most of the companies here in Ghana are managed by foreigners.You also have a company in Mexico? How many employees do you have? Do you think i can get a job working as a beautician when i should get to the states someday.You are a very hard working man but i don't think you should be putting yourself through 20hours a day my dear,You need to take care of yourself and i know your daughter and babies will love that too.At home you can be normal just relaxing having your own time.You can't rest when you are dead and gone honey.I do understand you when you talk about not yet for us to meet.I only wanted to know your real intentions when it gets to the time we plan to come together .. I really would love to make love to you when we do meet but as you said first we need to get to know each other a lot better and see if we are really met for each other.
You must really have a nice home where you have horses around and space to ride them when you want? Do you think you will be going home sometime soon... I can't wait to see some of the pictures you have in the house.Does someone stay in the house whiles you are away?

I haven't really checked the cost for Chihuahua though ..How is their behavior like?. Do you think they are expensive in sales:?Am going to run now as i have to get back to the shop.I will check back in when i get home.

Be Safe.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again my lady! Thank you very much for clearing up the problem of not answering questions. I was very worried that you may think I was hiding something from you there. My every and only intent is to find a very serious relationship that will led to marriage. Wen I say marriage, it is with the intention of it being until death do us part. I do not want another failed, sexless, loveless marriage as my first one became. When I say sexless, it was only me not getting any, she was out with any man that would have her.

I used to have a small portion of my business set up in Mexico. It was an experiment from hell. I sent 2 full sets of testing equipment and 3 men down there to work. that turned into one huge fiasco with the lazy corrupt government and those murdering thieves down there. I had to sneak people across the border to steal my own stuff back and took it to the yard in New Mexico.

Altogether in both yards, I have almost 50 employees. Only a dozen or so of these are at the new Mexico yard as that one is only really for sales of refurbished equipment. Here in Oklahoma I have all the salesmen, welders, roustabouts, pushers and such. it started very small with just me and grew from there.

If you enjoy being a beautician there is no problem finding work in that area. Here they rent a chair to the person and they are responsible for earning their own clients and tips. They just have to pay booth rent.

Chihauhaus can cost anywhere between $100-350 for most depending on type and pedigree. I love the dogs I have been given. It took me a day or two of letting them get used to me but they have been very good kids. They are very protective but really oo small to do much about it but they try to act big.

I am so used to my job that the hours do not bother me at all. I recently went through a cancer scare that left me in the hospital for surgery and treatment. Even with the trach tube in my throat I went right back to work as soon as I got out. I just am not the sit about type. I have nobody special at home so I do not bother even trying to find someone to help me yet. I would have to change for a partner though.

It will be at least 4 weeks before I get to go home again. I do have my brother, his wife and their 2 older boys that go out to my home on a regular basis but nobody actually staying out there. Jose, the guy that feeds my animals and does the farming work there, is out there every day until 5 or so. I have a pretty nice set up there if I do say so myself. I am far enough back from the highway that most people do not even know my house is there. I set it up like an oilfield lease road with a gate and all so that most people would not even think of driving in there.

Have a great day! (May even be evening there for you, I am not sure)

Quote:
Good Morning My Dear One! It has always be so wonderful hearing from you everyday.I know you don't plan on hiding anything from me and I promise i will always be truthful to you even if it hurts.This is my first time of looking online for a date but i am very happy to have meet you.You seem to be the kind of man i have been looking for all my life and I thank God everyday for putting you through my path.Maybe you are the man God created for me but I believe is only time that will tell.All i am also looking for is a good loving man to spend the rest of my entire life with,Someone who will cherish me for who i am and will always be there for me as i will be there for him.Sorry your ex-wife put you through things like that.When am with a man i can't go out sleeping with other men too.. I am one man woman and would not want to share my man with other women too.I have been hurt a couple of times and never want anything of that sort in my life any longer.I really want something that will last forever.

Sorry for your lost in Mexico but even though you had to sneak people across the border to get your things back i am happy you did because some people always want to take what does not belong to them.Even here in Ghana if you open a shop and you don't have a good security everything will be lost in just a day.Is always not good to go out alone in the evenings out here.

From what i have heard so far from your business i think you are doing quite well so far but do you plan on expanding the one in Mexico again ? I like what i do and plan to open my own shop someday when i can afford it.I believe i can make good money from it if i can open my own shop someday.
I haven't really live with one before but I do like the way they are and am sure i would love to own one someday.. They look smart and fast too.What kinds of food do they eat? Two,three days to get used to you ..Wow i think they did like you from the beginning lol.I really thought it will take a while for them to really get used to a person though.

Yes i do understand you but as you said it will be nice to change that a bit for a woman because working those long hours and living her all alone in the house would be hard for her(ME). I would really love to support you in all that you will do and will always love to help also if you will let me.I am not the type that sit around a lot but always try to have time for myself.Sorry about the surgery you went through it must have been really hard for you? I am very happy nothing happened to you and you are doing better now.

It really nice having your brother and his family around to help you out whiles you are not there...They must really love you and want the best for you.I look forward in you getting home so i can get to see some pictures of yourself and also where you live..How far do you live from town..? Is your farm big..? Well i will get going now.. Is 11am here and my auntie is at the shop now,I had a few things to do in the house before going to work..

Have a lovely day and I think the email came in evening time here.
Take care of yourself and be safe.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning sweet Liz! As always, I am happy to see mail from you again. I hope all is well with you and your auntie. It is a great wish to want to own your business one day. I am sure you will do well.

I am not sure how I was lucky enough to find you but I am so glad I did. You are very smart and hard working. Those are 2 of my favorite qualities in a woman and you are very lovely to boot! Another quality I like in a lady but not what I see as a factor on my choice though. It is more important for me to know a womans heart and mind. If she has those, it does not matter to me what she looks like.

I appreciate your words about my former wife but I am not really bothered by it. I just consider it a lesson in life and one thing I have to assure does not occur in the future. I am also sorry to read of the men that have hurt you in the past. I hope you are not bothered by them any longer.

I am still looking to expand my business here but I will never go back into Mexico. That country is a shithole right now with the drug people killing everyone and the corrupt government. Even their own people do not want to stay there.

The puppies eat regular dog food. They seem to like the Beneful that my brother brought out here when I first got Sister dog so I never did change it when Nino come to stay with me. Sister took to me right away when she got here. She is a Manchester type and weighs about 15-20 pounds. She has a very sweet disposition as long as she knows a person.

Nino was a bit harder when I got him. He was very afraid. He actually bit me the very first time I tried to pet him then scampered away and hid for a bit. It took him a day to even come out but Sister dog finally lured him out to play with her. He is an apple head type and weighs about 4-5 pounds soaking wet. He looks very funny playing with Sissy. He took a little while to get over being afraid of me picking up anything. He would run if I picked up a pencil or paper or anything that resembled something that someone had hit him with. he finally figured out he does not have to be afraid of me treating him that way so now he is my lap dog.

I would never leave my lady alone if I had you. At times that I may have to work for someone going on a vacation or something I could always bring you with me to work. I keep a trailer out here that I work from that has everything needed in it. It is not unknown for wives of some of the guys to come out here for a short stay.

I do have a pretty nice piece of land located 7-8 miles from the lake. I have a few more parcels to buy up and I will have an entire square mile. It is very nice and quiet there.

I best stop all of this babbling. You may just think me a mouthy person!

Have a great day!

Quote:
Good Morning my Dear..

Sorry i wasn't able to email you in the evening before going to bed,When i got home from work i was really tired and even forget to go to the computer before going to bed.How are you doing at the moment and Hope all is well with you?
Both me and Auntie are all doing great and thank for asking about her... She is all i have now and she is very important to me.Yes am sure am going to do well in a business we i get a little help from the beginning..

I am very glad i have meet you in my life as well and Don't really know what i did to deserve a man like you in my life but i believe with time we can be sure about what we really feel for each other.. When you are with me i believe you will always be able to know if something is wrong with me or i have something on my mind.I am open and don't like hiding things from the man i am with.The only things you don't know about me are my personal problem's but i don't think is good telling you about them because i like to work hard and make life for myself and family and I have my auntie with me also things will get better.. The economy has been bad for a while now.

I am not bothered about what i went through in the past with men but As you said yourself,I only have to make sure nothing like that happen to me again.I want a true love,Someone who will love me for who i am not looks or age ..Nothing like that.If i had meet you early maybe i wouldn't have went through all that but all is in the past now and always looking forward to what the future holds for me.What type of songs do you listen to..? Do you like public display of affection? Did you meet a lot of people on the site..? Do you still talk to some of them..?

I haven't really been to Mexico before but from what you are saying the country is not a good place to be i guess?

That really nice about the Puppies.It must be nice to have them around .. Nino and sister dog is that their names?
I think nino was been beating ones in a while where she was living..Is nice you have a trailer out there that you live in ..I love hearing from you and would always listen to you,Don't feel like you are babbling or anything like that my dear.. I am going to get going now as i have to get to the shop .. Auntie is there alone at the moment.

You take care of yourself and know there is a woman on the other side of the world who is thinking about you.

Have a nice day and be safe.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning lovely sunshine! I hope all is well and the two of you are enjoying a wonderful day there. I am just getting out of the shower and having my first cup of coffee for the day. My geologist and mud engineer should be arriving in about 30 minutes or so to do their rounds and reports.

I do believe that getting to know each other this way will make it very easy to know when you are troubled. I would always be there for you to talk to and work out the problems with. It would have been very nice to have met you earlier in life. I would have swept you off your feet and carted you home to call my wife!

In a way though, I do not think I would have been the same person I am today without the experiences of the past. I am certainly more aware of my partner and I am a much better lover than I was before. I know to take my time and enjoy every single sight, touch, taste and sound. It matters none to me whether I am in public or in private, I love affection. My lady will never be left to doubt the way I feel for her. I will kiss and touch her any time, anywhere!

My musical taste varies according to the mood I am in. I like a lot of the old R&B, older rap, classic rock and some of the newer and heavier rock. I also listen to country on occasion.

I had met a few people on the site but they ere not looking for love. They ere trying to con me into join some other site to talk with them or they were girls trying to get me to pay them to watch them get naked on some camera. Not the kind of girls I am looking for. I want to make love to my lady not just masturbate watching her on camera.

Have a great day!

Quote:
Morning Honey ! I am doing great and so is Auntie.How is everything with you and hope your daughter and babies are all doing great..I have been out of the shower a while ago and decided to check my email before doing anything around the house.Today is Sunday and I have no work today.I am going to do my laundry,clean the house and enjoy the rest of the day listening to music and stuff.Do you work on Sundays? How far is your home from where you work...?

Oh yes i do believe this way we learn a lot about each other before we meet and It will help us no things about one another.I will always be here for you too and All we both want is for things to go through for us so we can finally come together someday soon.Yes it would have been great if we had meet early but i think you wouldn't have been the same man you are today because the past help us to learn more about life and how to go about it.I will be happy to have you in my life as my husband and I believe if we are meant for each other we will surely work things out and be able to come together someday ..

I have learn a lot in my past life and I think it has helped me to become a better person than i was before.. First i always like to keep things to myself and not tell anyone but right as now i think by sharing your problems you get to sort them out one way or the other.. I always love to see the people around me happy and smiling all the time.i like to show affection in public and anywhere when am in love and always want people around me to see the man i am with and how much i love and want to be with him.I believe i will be happy to have someone like yourself in my life ..To love and cherish me for who i am .
I like music a lot and i think the mood comes with the kind of music you want to listen to.. I am not a big fun of rap music,I like the r&b's,Cool,Gospel,country music,live concerts,rock and roll etc.I can listen to anything nice.

I really do understand you about the girls you met on the site.. I guess you can see am not one of those girls right? I really want to make love to my man and not see him on cam masturbating..
Do you think i can be the kind of woman you looking for in your life...?
Whats your favorite color..?

Have a pleasant day!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning sweet angel! I hope you and your aunt are well and enjoying the day. It is always great to see your mail. It makes my day much better when I read from you. We work every day in this occupation. We also work most holidays when others are off. There was a time when I was drilling deep wells in the Southern part of the state when I would be there for 6 months or so at a time. I would only go home as we were moving the rig from one job to the next. With that rig It would take about 3-4 days to tear it apart and move it to the other job. I was about 2 hours from home then. Right now I am about an hour from home.

I do understand that you are nothing like those other girls. I would like to believe that I have found the one woman for me. You are sweet and kind, smart and hard working. I am really enjoying what I know of you so far.

I think my favorite colors really depend on the purpose. I wear a lot of things out here at work that I would not wear at home. At home I have a lot of black and white stuff. Out here is mostly plaids and darker colors that are easily thrown away if they get too messy.

Quote:
Good Morning my Dear Derrick !! It was really nice hearing from you this morning as well as always.. I am fine and everyone is doing great here with me and How are you? Hope your daughter and babies are all doing great with you there? You are always on my mind and I am always happy hearing from you.. In this Occupation you have to work everyday as well but i don't work on Sundays here..Mostly we don't get work everyday and because of that some days can be a little boring when you have nothing to do at the shop.I live about 30minutes away from where i live in a Taxi and an hour from your home i think is not that long that you can't go home anytime when you have nothing doing at your work place or you really have nothing to do at home when you should go there...?

I think because of the distance between us if we have no trust and understanding then it going to be hard for us to work things through so we can meet someday.. Do you think you would love to meet with me someday? From what i know of you so far i can say you are hard working,smart,understanding and kind too.

With your line of work i understand why you really don't have a particular color that you really like.. I have a lot of color that i do like ..White,Black,Pink etc.. Also wanted to know if i can ask you for a favor..? I know it hasn't been long since we met but since we are living so far apart and wanted this to work out for us i was thinking if you can buy me a cell phone online so you can ship it to your brother or Jose or even get it by yourself and ship it to me here in Ghana through FEDEX or DHL.. Do you think you can do anything like that for me...?

I won't talk more now .
Have a lovely day.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning L! I hope you and your aunt are well and enjoying the day there. Honey, an hour is not a long drive home but that is not something I can do. If something happens out here I have to be available immediately to take care of it or I could possibly lose one of my guys or the whole rig. In an hour I could lose everything out here.

Of course I will some day want to meet you. That is my whole reason in talking with you here. It would be impossible to marry you and create a family if we did not meet.

I see no reason for you to need a cell phone darling. You have no money to pay the bill so it would just be a ridiculously expensive paper weight. Buying junk gadgets for people I just started talking with is not something I even consider doing. I don't even buy those things for my relatives.

I have a bunch of cell phones for my job but I do not like having them. If I could I would throw these all away. I have had too many troubles with them out here. People wanting to play on the phones instead of working or having jealous spouses calling them at work. I do not allow them out here at all any longer. The toolpusher and I are the only ones that are allowed to have them now. There are also land lines in the mud house, top dog house my trailer and the pushers trailer if a phone is needed for something.

Seems he is being a bitch because I won't buy him a phone.

Quote:
Good Morning Derrick!I and auntie are well and hope you are well also..You have you words and you have yourself but i was to make things really clear for you..You sound really nice but behaves differently ..either you are not who you are or trying to be someone you are not..

If you want this to continue i will give you sometime to get yourself home to you can send me pictures of yourself and where you live..First if you don't see the need of me having a cell phone then i believe it will really be hard for things to work between us but am not one of your workers or your kids to be talking to the way you put your junk words.

If you want someone you can control her life then i need to tell you ,You have the wrong person to be talking to this way or if you think you are a jealous person and thinks if you can stop someone you want to know by controlling her life then you must be joking..If you have landlines and cell phones in mud houses and dog houses what should i do with them..

Have a great day

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic