SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New baiter with scammer on the line

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
markymark
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey gents,

So I just joined up after doing some research today. I have been trying to sell an item and was contacted by a lad who is very much a scammer. After doing a lot of looking and thinking I decided I want to play this game too. Even though I have never been scammed and this fellers game is too easy it pisses me off enough to make it a new hobby.

My only problem with this one is I have sent him my regular email by replying to his first inquiry (no contact on my part since, plenty from him). I hate to let this one go but feel it is probably the best since he will see through the email change real quick like. Any advice on what to do with this one? Anyone have an idea to keep him going? I created an email account in to use in accordance it the FAQ. Any advice is appreciated as I would love to ruin this tikes day.. Wink
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the site... Laughing

Please do not reply from your regular account, what you can do is set up a gmail acount and email from that.

All you need to say is that you are interested in the deal, and he will reply!

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
markymark
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my problem. His first email was a very short question about the item which I replied to with my regular account. After replying I read his email a few times and decided to search his name and came to the conclusion that he is a scammer. Since then I have not replied to him though he has sent me follow up messages to include the "offer" or how payment will work. This was all earlier today.

I have created a separate "new" account but I am not sure how to switch him over to it without him seeing I am on to the game. I had an idea to say I must leave on business but obtained a power of attorney for my friend to finish the transaction. This I feel may still be too risky as this particular fellow already has my other email.

Worth pursuing or just drop him and start fresh?
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Drop him!! If you really want to bait him, start over with a gmail account, using a new name etc. Write a simple reply like "I just got your e-mail. I hope it is not too late to reply. I am interested in doing business with you - please tell me more."

Use totally fictitious info, of course (he will never check!)

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
markymark
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will do. Seems better to do a complete disconnect and start again with a new alias. Seems this guy or "guys" are active in europe as everything I found on his alias came from German sites. Might be fun to send him an invite from my newly created account of love and see "wie gut sein Deutsch ist" Laughing
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also use a different, and preferably fictitious, item, such as an encabulator, or a 2010 Edsel, or an Acer Negundo computer. The lad won't notice; he targets hundreds of these ads a day. Once one responded to an ad for hair for sale as if the hair were a car.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@markymark I nicked this from the Shorty thread just send it from your RL account the lad will soon give up on you.

Quote:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Yahoo or your email provider tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient. The error that the server returned was: 5150 5580: Rejected by recipient domain (MSQL state 13). No further attempt will be made.

:subject:to:content-type;
bh=cydbsG1ghnnA2y0 get5KqcydbsG1ghnnA2y0 get5KqK0ggfSUrt71SDOw=R92IeS9yLSPG;
b= bNwPJVv84Ob3sLmhR92IeS9yLSPG5AeXGVz2aqykQy b+S/Vu/ 'kldafkepoepobjpgjpp
nek05U2Iep1H6v3CxB6enIG/ K0QBN4U1nema7SFsKVWZPcHWb4G6Xb3 +rXZ/jjf
9LOytjqNHCKEAkYx3T6NID87O9LcdC qNcvnOB2aaIiKuYtxo+6zFkF/ Wtvt7T9tIF8Qd
+tK7K+/1SPGGoXas+ 4thrLaMVKemYVdcydbsG1ghnnA2y0 get5KqNF30pRnubHMzR92IeS9yLSPG
eweUE0U823cydbsG1ghnnA2y0 get5KqBet5KqCxB6enIG/ uTSWpNGL+ lnCp7qM4Lv6597xkg3j 0RDbJjn7
AibA==et5KqCxB6enIG/ K0cydbsG1ghnnA2y0 get5KqcydbsG1ghnnA2y0 get5Kq

=====ORIGINAL MESSAGE FOLLOWS=======

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you reply out of the blue from your new account it's possible he won't even check up that he never contacted you in the first place.

These guys are like flesh crazed zombies and don't always bother checking where you came from. Their interest is in the money and if you appear like easy prey, why should they bother checking ?

Be cautious, but don't over think and believe you're dealing with master criminals - you aren't. They're suspicious and crafty but fairly predictable.

I may be wrong, but it's worth a shot.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic