SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Michael

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Celine has a new playmate! IP Tracker says Senegal and a search on his email address and phony photos have hits to scam warning sites.

He starts the ball rolling on 12/4.

Quote:
Dear Love

I am Michael from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I am into this we dsite and saw you profile today am interested in you look for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.

I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is ([email protected])

Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Love from michael

Celine dutifully complies and writes him all about herself.

He answers on the 15th.

Quote:
My dear love
how are you doing? I hope that as well.

Thank you for your mail. As I told you, I'm here to do at home. I was in a lonely world for many years, but I decided to make a home, so I joined this site. I am 173cm tall and 81 kg weight. I am 47years old

I live at home with my son and I have everything a man needs in his life just to get a good woman to make her life complete. I am a widow, and my wife died three years ago. My wife died in a car accident. I told myself that I would not do at home until after three years due to the love I have for my wife and now it is the time to make a good home, and I pray to get a wonderful woman who will love me and cherish me.

I am a person who believes in fate, and I know that I will have a good woman to call his wife again. I know that I will get a good woman who will make my life complete. I'm also an engineer and I work in the construction of roads and bridges. I have my own company and I work alone. I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family. What is the nature of your work? Why did you join this site? Also, please send me your own pictures and tell me about your work and your family. Please, you should be writing everyday, even when you are busy, because it will help us get to know each other very well. I attach my picture to you.

Finally, I live in the UK. Please feel free to ask me questions, because it will help us get to know each other very well. I am so honored to have you in my life.

Thank you and hope to hear from you.

From Michael

Celine answers right away and gushes about the photo he sent of his "son" (grrrrrr).

He takes a few days to write back.

Quote:
My darling love Celne .
How are you doing? I hope fine.
Thanks for your kind mail and. I am so happy to hear from you. Like I told you, I decided not to love again until after three years and this is the right time to make a home. Before I joined this site, I told myself that the first woman that will reply my kind mail will be my partner and you do. I strongly believe that destiny has brought us together and you have to bear in mind that whatever destiny joined together nobody will stop it. I hope you understand what I mean. Age is just a no, Don’t let that to bother you dear, I am a very honest and kind man. I do not come here to play games and I know most women on this site are scared of men. Please bear in mind that you are communicating with a mature man that understands the true meaning of love in marriage.
I want you to know that I will never make you cry or hurt your feelings. Love is all about feelings and emotion so I am not going to play with your feelings or emotion. I hope you understand what I mean.
I have to tell you more about my family. My mum and my dad divorced when I was 6 years old and my father started taking good care of me. My dad is from US but he lives here in UK before he got married to my mum. My dad was taking good care of me until I became 24 years when he died. Life was no easy with me especially been the only child in the family without no brothers or sisters. I tried so hard to survive and now I thank God that I have everything a man needs in his life just need a kind woman to call my partner and I will cherish, nourish her with all my heart. I do not know my mother and I wish I could send my eyes on her someday. I hope you understand what I mean.
I have been wishing to have a lovely partner that will understand my true heart and wipe out the tears in my eyes because there are tears in my eyes and I believe you will be the right woman. Please I will like you to feel free to ask me questions. Please you have to be writing every day because it will help us to know each other very well.
Thanks and your kind reply, I love the picture you sent to me
from MICHAEL
Note My son name is Jerry he is 6years old,

Celine takes a few days to answer, pleading bad internet connection.

He answers last night.

Quote:
My Favorite darling Celine. !

How are you doing? I hope fine.

Thanks for your mail i wish i am there with you so that i will tech you in English. I understand everything you said i will help you whenever we are together OK; it is fate that brought us together. I have also been in a lonely world for many years because i do not want to make a home with a wrong woman. I was afraid to love again but when i saw your profile, i knew and said to myself that this should be the right woman i want. I contacted you and waited for your reply before i could contact another woman. You replied so i have to close my profile.

I am not playing games and i don't like when a woman will play games with me. Love is one big illusion and i try my best to see that my partner gets along with me in many things. I hope you understand what i mean. I am happy that we met. Yes we can know each other very well little by little. I am sure that we can develop and build a strong relationship more especially by trusting each other.

Now i want to tell you a little about my work i have done a contract in Paris and Scotland. I have also done many contracts here in UK. I will bid for a contract and when i get the contract, i will invest my money into the country and get paid after completing the job. If i get any contract outside UK, i will go to the country and hire workers that will work for me but if it is a contract within UK, i will also hire workers here. The most important part of it is by bidding a contract and also ready to invest your money into it before you can get paid. I hope you understand what i mean.

I am waiting for the big contract i applied in New Zealand and West Africa. I really hope to get any of the contracts because it will help me so much to build up myself. I am going to do it with my money and when i finish the contract, the Government will pay me $5,000,000. I use to receive many contract offers but they are small contract. I am rejecting them because of these two big contracts i am waiting. I am doing very well in my job. I am so comfortable. I don't loan money from bank to do any contract. I will invest my own money into the contract.

I am happy with my life and i thank God for everything. I only need a nice woman like you to make my life complete. I like so many things but more especially, stay with my partner and have a good mood with her. I like going out with my partner. I like watching movies and listening to music with my partner. I like going to watch soccer. I like taking vocation and traveling. I like a cool environment. I like the stars shinning.

I dislikes arrogant, violent, rude, cheat and disrespectful. My hobbies are going to shopping, cooking, traveling, watching soccer and movies. I will come to meet you but we need to know each other very well.

Please take good care of yourself for me and do not forget that there is a man that i ready to see you smile again. ? Feel free to ask me questions.

Love from Michael

Michael! I'm so glad to hear from you again! I was so afraid that you had run off with someone else or had forgotten about me. I'm so glad that's not the case.

You mentioned contacting each other every day and I think that's a good idea. That way we can get to know each other really well. And hopefully, that will lead to a visit one day.

It sounds like you're doing very well in business. It sounds like very important work and it sounds like you're very good in it.

I also love to cook. It's very relaxing for me and I love to try new recipes, especially with different cultural recipes.

I would love to be able to smile again and I have a feeling that you're the man to do it. It has been lonely without a man in my life, which is why I had gone to the dating site. I have to tell you, though, that you've already put a smile on my face by answering my mail. I thought for sure that I wouldn't hear from you again - I'm glad I was wrong.

Please give your son my regards. I hope you two are doing something fun this weekend.

Your Celine

I have a new chant thanks to NV: "strong stomach, strong stomach, strong stomach..." Laughing

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, looks like he hasn't forgotten me...

Quote:
how are you doing and your wonderful day? I hope fine.

I am happy to hear from you I understand everything you said about your work in your mail. I believe every part of you. You are an intelligent woman and i am sure every reasonable man that understands the true meaning of love will die to have you. I believe that any man that find you found a good wife. I am so proud of you.

I am happy to know that you are doing fine, I really want to be with you next month so that we ca hold each other’s arm. We need to meet face to face so that we can learn more about each other. We can decide to get married after our meeting. I hope you understand what i mean.

I want to be with you next month and i am praying to get the contract. I am still waiting to know the details of the contract. I will know the result of the contract before the end of next month then i can make arrangement to meet you. I have to be around here to know the details before i move out. If i am suppose to get the contract and i am not around, they will cancel the contract and award it to another firm. I hope you understand.

Meanwhile the contract is on the building of roads. I do not know the city in New Zealand or west Africa. They will tell me the city after getting the contract. I miss you so much honey. I wish that everything will be fine with us so we can be together till the end of time. I love you with all my heart and i will do everything within my power to appreciate you and to be your best man. You are everything i need in a woman. I want to grow old with you.

I went to the gym yesterday. I swim at the pool and also drank some red wine. Please take good care of yourself for me and do not forget that you live in me forever and nothing will stop me from loving you love you so much and i miss you

I'm betting the next will be "gee, honey, I didn't get the contract and need money to come see you"...

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's totally on script, and so far it looks like he is going to follow the standard route.

He will announce that he got the West African contract and will have to fly out immediately.

Note that he has already set the stage for what comes next:
Quote:
If i get any contract outside UK, i will go to the country and hire workers that will work for me...
The most important part of it is by bidding a contract and also ready to invest your money into it before you can get paid.

He will "arrive" in West Africa before he asks for money (because then he doesn't have to explain why you are sending the money to Africa, not UK.) He may even start with a few "happy" emails telling you how everything is starting off well. But then things will start to go downhill quickly. He will probably follow one of these routes:
a) He will be robbed or injured in an accident. He may need emergency care/surgery, etc. You might even be contacted by a "doctor" who found your number in his contacts, and you will be told he is unconscious and in need of life-saving surgery.
b) There will be a problem or an accident on the job, involving one of his "employees." Because his money is tied up in the business, he will run out of money due to this situation. Without your money, he won't be able to finish the contract, and he won't get paid. He is stranded in Africa, broke and desperate, and you will need to rescue him and his money.
c) The "son" will have an emergency back home. Again, his money is tied up in the business, so you just need to help out until he finishes the job and gets paid.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Dorothy, that gives me a bit of time to think of what to go back at him with. I'm betting if I do a search on the site that I'll probably come up with someone who's already done this one before.

I guess I'll have to do some thinking of how to get him off script...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic