SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

So I'm doing my first scam bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Li scam bait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So yeah, I got interested in scam baiting after I saw a news channel video on youtube about how a guy sent a scammer a dishwasher in the mail making the crook pay the shipping thinking that it was full of new laptop computers.

After watching that video I remember always receiving tons of spam e-mail with scam messages in them and thinking.....its payback time!!! Twisted Evil

Anyway so I got an e-mail saying that I inherited 5 million dollars and I responded to it.

My am posing as a young chinese woman.

I aim and goal is just to try and waste the scammers time by pretending to misunderstand english and so not being able to communicate well.

I created a completely separate e-mail just for this scam baiting with fake name that is not linked with any of my real information.

So I will see where this goes.

Also, the only real thing that I dislike about this scam baiting, while reading the FAQ in another section of the forums and reading about the IP addresses. I have been able to find their (the scammers) IP address and look up where they are. They are in Australia, but I also was able to look up mine too. I even downloaded one of those hide your IP address programs, but NOPE I was still able to find my IP address from my fake e-mail from the header info. This really is the only thing I don't like.

Honestly is there a way to get around this, please tell me if there is. I want NOTHING to me traced back to me at all.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Li scam bait wrote:
I have been able to find their (the scammers) IP address and look up where they are. They are in Australia.

As an Australian, I'm interested. Please PM me with your Lads' info.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Ninja'd.

Read stickies, read eater university, after you are done reading eater university read it again (Laughing), apply for a mentor, and think about gmail or fastmail.fm as those should strip your IP out of the header.

If you are looking into anonymity software Tor is free, good, but painfully slow.

As for the Australian lad can you post headers with your info redacted out of it? I am mainly curious and want to take a peek. Laughing

Li scam bait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joker wrote:
^ Ninja'd.

Read stickies, read eater university, after you are done reading eater university read it again (Laughing), apply for a mentor, and think about gmail or fastmail.fm as those should strip your IP out of the header.

If you are looking into anonymity software Tor is free, good, but painfully slow.

I sent an e-mail to my g-mail account from my fake scam baiting e-mail account on yahoo and was able to find my IP address from the fake one in g-mail. So I can tell you from experience that g-mail didn't strip away the IP address in the header.

Maybe I'll try it again.
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ uhmmmm unless you live in Mountain View California where google's servers are located it should strip out your IP. Let me see if I can find you some header informational sticky stuff around here...

ETA: Also the '^' mark for posts above you are your friend rather than the quote button. When you use that the moderators around here get a strange look in their eyes. They kind of start twitching while their eyes go blood shot. Some moderators have even been known to start foaming at the mouth when seeing people use the quote button for posts right above their own post. Laughing

Double ETA: read this....

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=158171

Also give this a test:

http://www.iptrackeronline.com/email-header-analysis.php

The above makes it simple. Just copy and paste your email header in there and have fun. Very Happy

Li scam bait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I did a self test on the IP address thing and these are myresults.

If I e-mail myself from my own g-mail account and used this site

http://aruljohn.com/info/howtofindipaddress/#ipdetect

Then I cannot find my own IP address! Yea! Very Happy by using the g-mail option

But if I send an e-mail to my yahoo account from my g-mail and then send it back to my g-mail account then I CAN find my IP address No Sad by using the g-mail option.

If I check using the yahoo option I see that I'm in California and I believe that this is so since I gave a California zip code when I started my yahoo account.

I will have to do further research. I do NOT want anyone to know where I am. I plan on baiting the hell out of these people.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That's because Yahoo does not strip IPs, and Gmail does. Just don't use Yahoo and you'll be fine with concealing your IP.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gmail, fastmail, and hushmail are your friend. They strip out your IP while yahoo does not. I would start off simple. Use gmail or fastmail or hushmail.... whichever one you like best. Some do bait with yahoo while using software such as proxies or VPN's but start out simple.

Also read. Take your time and read through the stickies. Read through eater university as there is a wealth of knowledge and resources there. If I may start out with a suggestion maybe start here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also don't get too hung up about IP's. most lads don't know how to check them.

They are only interested in one thing how to part victims from their Money.

For instance my Ip just shows me as being in the UK there is no way a lad is going to be able to find me !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic