SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

texting?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mysicspirit25
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been getting a TON of scams and they give me cell phones to text (as my CL ads all say text me), so I just send like 1000 texts with "DIE SCUM, BUSTED" from my google voice account to their cell phone. Does this really tie up their cell phone? I also do it from my burn phone and send 10,000 characters 100-200 times, it takes about an hour or two to complete, but if they are not using an iphone, after 255 characters it breaks the texts separately, so 1000 texts could be 10,000....

effective?
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I wondered why my Internet was so slow Wink

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum! There are many ways to tie up their time and resources but what you are doing bothers them none at all. I would bet a lot of their replies are the same and they just delete them. Not to mention that you are telling them, if they are capable of wrapping their brain around it, that their attempt with you did not work well so they may or may not try to improve for use on the next one.

I am not sure I really understand what is happening with your ad but it seem to be real information about yourself being used. If so, drop it and ignore anything you feel is suspect. They are not always so easy to spot but once you know there is no need to tell them so.

If you choose to join in the stickies in Help, Hints and Tips and articles in Eater University are a great place to star. You can sign up for a mentor on the Index page here (The Gold link under H,H&T)

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
mysicspirit25
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, I don't know if it works or not...but I did get a reply from one that I can't translate...

mi ka whe we kufia nune

then he said something to the effect that "Okay i will take you tonight, just wait i am coming"

yeah right.
mysicspirit25
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
Welcome to the forum! There are many ways to tie up their time and resources but what you are doing bothers them none at all. I would bet a lot of their replies are the same and they just delete them. Not to mention that you are telling them, if they are capable of wrapping their brain around it, that their attempt with you did not work well so they may or may not try to improve for use on the next one.

I am not sure I really understand what is happening with your ad but it seem to be real information about yourself being used. If so, drop it and ignore anything you feel is suspect. They are not always so easy to spot but once you know there is no need to tell them so.

If you choose to join in the stickies in Help, Hints and Tips and articles in Eater University are a great place to star. You can sign up for a mentor on the Index page here (The Gold link under H,H&T)

No, I don't use real information, I use a google voice account sent to a "burn phone" for lack of a better word, its a prepaid. Google voice will send any texts to your "real" phone, sort of a call forwarding. so when I communicate it goes through GV.

In any case, with cell phones and GV texts you cannot "stop" the texts from coming in, they just keep coming in until the text is finished. Since non iphone users are limited to 255 or so characters per single text, anything over that is sent as 1/3 2/3 3/3 etc.. you get the point...

So when I send my message over and over, my text programs says its like 1043 texts... (all 3000 characters each), a normal phone will most likely break that down to over 10,000 texts...

know what I mean?

I HATE those scum. I can tell you I have stopped receiving all texts from CL scammers.

BUT, you are right, if it does tie up their tossable phones, they may try a different way to scam, and we don't need this to evolve.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still, it costs them money to get new phones, so I say keep doing it. I have a method running where I get scammers to call each other just to tie up their phone lines, it sounds like this is similar. Tying up their phones with floods of texts does help keep them from using those phones to call real victims, so keep it up.

One suggestion though. Don't burn them by telling them you're onto their scams. Just send floods of texts with no information if you can do it cheaply and effectively.

If you want to bait by email, set up a disposable email account registered with fake information, and send emails to the scammers who have contacted you on Craigslist, pretending to be someone else.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I understand that one better. If they are tossing the phone, I agree, Carry On! I am not up to speed on what phones are capable of. That many to one phone may cause him some fraudstration! We like that!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is rather like distributing a scammer's phone number to hundreds of others with an offer to pay, or a death threat or voodoo curse. It cooks their phone and causes them no end of bother. For added glee, mail them as another guyman and ask them how they enjoyed their calls.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic