SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mount Everest as you've never seen it

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From the Guardian;

Quote:
It's a famous view, but few have ever seen Everest as up close and personal before. Filmmaker and climate-change campaigner David Breashears spent this spring taking around 400 images of Everest and its near neighbours from a vantage point above base camp through a 300mm lens. Now he's released them digitally stitched together to form one image

The result is a stunning panoramic photograph of the Everest region – with a twist. You can zoom in on specific areas and see the roof of the world in extraordinary detail. From a distance small colourful dots mark the location of base camp. Zooming in, you can pick out each tent clearly – and a man bending down as he washes his face.

The high definition also allows viewers to examine the mountain's icefall – and even pick out climbers descending between terrifying ice cliffs and crevasses. Think of it as an extreme, alpine version of Where's Wally.

CLICK HERE FOR LINK

If you zoom right in, base camp is left of centre, just to the left of the glacier bend. Look for blue and orange tents.

Everest is the taller peak to the left, without much snow on it, apparently.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very cool!

I never realized that the base camp was so cluttered and populated. I wonder if those are all active climbers or if people just leave tents behind.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Same here.

I guess I always imagined the base camp to be a few tents of whoever was going for it at the moment. Looks like a village (or a couple of them).

Amazing, and thanks for sharing.

Looks cold to me...
Yer captain sails the warmer latitudes.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At the top of the glacier, on the snowfield in the 'V' formed by the 2 lots of mountains, I found a whole line of climbers going up, then small groups.

Not sure where the route goes after that.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Apparently the two little tents they are heading for are "Camp 2". Shocked

The jaggedy peak to the right of Everest is Lhotse. If you look close at the saddle or col between the two, you can make out another camp just below the sky. This is the entrance to the "Death Zone".

This is amazing Roy, thank you for sharing it.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa. So very nice. I've been semi-obsessed with Everest (from afar) ever since I read "Into Thin Air". What's so very interesting and slightly odd (and very dangerous) about climbing Everest (apart from the obvious) is that the window to get up to the summit is very narrow. We're talking about a few weeks a year. So, you get an incredibly congested traffic pattern up the mountain, since there are really only two "easy" ways up. This increases the risk by a significant factor as you only have so much oxygen (assuming you are climbing with bottled air) and time you can spend up there. You literally get these great bottlenecks of people waiting to get up the mountain as you slowly freeze to death.

Anyway, I'm fascinated by this. Thanks!

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a fine piece of art!!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing! Thumbs up

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, so there's climbers here, and there's climbers there, and even a Camp 2.

WHERE???????

I'm fed up with the picture; I've spent so long peering at seemingly every part of it, hunting for climbers.

Would a nice person kindly like to post a screenshot, with climbers (and bohigal's two little tents) clearly circled, please? Then my misery can end, and my wild staring eyes can return to normal.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen- Zoom out. Do you see the "v"? If you look at it from a distance, inside the v, you can see almost a vertical line, with rough ice to the viewer's right and smooth ice to the left. The division between the rough ice/smooth ice forms almost a vertical line.

Zoom way in on that vertical line. move down the line. Near the bottom of that vertical line feature you can see a line of climbers moving diagonally from the viewers lower left toward the bottom of that vertical line feature.

If you trace the vertical line feature up, you can see ant-like climbers. There are a group of 4-5 tents just barely visible to the right of the vertical line feature, and then two more tents somewhat higher, also to the right of the vertical line feature.

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Folks -this image has baiting potential. Send it to your mugu, and tell him your baiting character is in the base camp.....no fax. no phones, no wu.

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Found them, found them, found them, found them!

Thanks BRUIN!!! Very Happy

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Took me quite a bit to see as well. Incredible imagery. Thank you for posting!!!!

As someone who would rather ask than Google, is this a semi-permanent camp? Yes I do realize that the climbing season is rather short but I can see tourists coming just for the 'Pleasure' of staying in the Base Camp.

Seeing the hospital tent and numerous privies makes me think it is somewhat organized. There are also several sections of what I would call a NATO tent there as well. Each section is 8 x 16 so do the math on the big green one. Normally such things do not make it off base legally. I've got six sections in my shed with all the tarps hidden underneath the stairs in the house.

My wife is so happy with my me....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful!

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was in the Himalayas at the time of the 1996 tragedy but not in that area and I didn't even know about it while I was out there. I went back several times over the following years and it was then I read "Into Thin Air" and it's good to read "The Climb" too which gives another view. The whole thing is/was very controversial and there aren't any clear villains. When you put yourself at peril you have to accept the risks. Most people actually behaved beyond what you'd reasonably expect.

The Kathmandu Guest House Very Happy - happy days.

If you survive the flight to Lukla it's not a bad start. I saw it's the most dangerous landing in the world, and like everything in Nepal quite bizarre. As you fly between the mountains, once you take off from Kathmandu, if the weather closes in behind you, you only have one place to go and planes land every 15 minutes or so and the runway is a dog-leg right. Just before a plane lands a horn sounds to clear the runway of yaks and goats.

If the scenery doesn't make you misty eyed a good bout of giardia will.
Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic