SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First one, In progress!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LeeLee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good evening!

Recently I signed up and took on a very first bait of my own. I have some help from my mentor, but I think she doesn't come on very often. That's ok, the tips I've gotten form her and the university have been serving me very well.

So I've been talking to several people (which I use that term very loosely, I have the sneaking suspicion that it's all one lad.

So, I'm set to receive 1.2 million dollars. From an investment I didn't make before but my good friend Jason wants to give me a cut in. So I'm supposed to email Lucie, then she tells me to e-mail Alex and now I'm supposed to send the WU money of 260, or 280 Canadian to Richard in Nigera!

(Whew, that's getting confusing now!)

So, my character Edward Nigma is a French man living in Quebec. He's a simple man and the town has less than 10,000 people in it. And on the upside there is no Western Union and the closest one is 2 hours away! In Quebec City. That would mean a 4 hour trip! No no no, this won't do at all!

I've been stalling for some time, and Alex is starting to bore me to tears.
But, I can honestly say that it's been 6 days since my first interaction.

I do need some help though!
I just really want to make this man angry and throw a hissy fit. I think he's starting to get short with me already, because he's demanding money.. Or at least he's wondering when I will send the WU funds to.

Anyways, my question is.

Alex apparently works for a place called Diamond Bank plc. (diamond bank.com) is this a real business? If not, then I think the website they have is very authentic looking!

Unless Mr Alex here, thinks that he can throw around big words like 'denominated' and 'respectively' and think he sounds professional.

I hate when they yell at me too:
Quote:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DIAMOND BANK PLC WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE/LIABLE IF YOUR ATM DEBIT CARD IS NOT TRANSFERRED TO YOU DUE TO NON PAYMENT OF THE MANDATED SHIPMENT FEE. THIS IS OUR DISCLAIMER.

Now, honestly Mr Otis, do you really think that's anyway to treat the heir of 1.2 million dollars?

I hope I can make the weekend with this guy. Then of course it will be very close to Christmas and my goodness I don't think Edward will have enough time.. You know with family getting together and Christmas... I feel happy that I've lasted 6 whole days.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I sometimes do when lads get demanding is invent some type of accident that delays everything - I broke my ankle, had a flood, a tree fell on my house, car broke down etc etc.

When I finally make it to WU with the cash, the clerk is mean to me, I dont' understand what information he's asking for and so on and so forth. You can also make mistakes with the name and address of your lad. He will likely play along with any of that, as long as he can smell money.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually have talked some into yelling at me. THIS, may actually annoy a real person. I told them I had a hard time reading the small print, can you please make it bigger.

Is this the one you got your pork from? If so, you are doing fine with it.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.diamondbank.com/

If this is the correct website it's legit. If you click on the link to sign in, a new window opens. If you look at the top status bar it is green and becomes "https//". So your Lad is just using the name.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he gave you that site, you can always say you sent it to them from that address you found on the site.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
georob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ ^ ^ ^
A mode I have often used. It gets some great rants.

YOUR ARE A FOOL STUPID MAN SO THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU I CAUSED YOU IN THE NAME GOD. YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL FOREVER

whit God all tin's are possible.
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One nice delaying tactic is to download a random .dll file (find a nice big one), rename it "WU receipt.jpg" and send it to him, repeatedly. And insist that you can open it and that the lad needs a new computer.

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or say that the lad's computer is too new, and he needs to downgrade to the old version to see it. I've convinced one lad that he needs to view my dll files in Netscape Navigator.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
LeeLee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice! He's been pretty quite for a few days after I told him that my small town doesn't have a WU, and I told him that I could do a bank deposit if he didn't want to wait. He mentioned the bank deposit, so I might as well see if I can get legit banking account info. I'm going to give him a little wake me up holidays e-mail Smile

So My edit...

Went to my e-mail and found this!:
Quote:

Attention Mr. Edward,

THIS IS THE INFORMATION FOR WIRE TRANSFER

Wire to (financial institution): Eascorp
ABA routing #: 2xxxxxx3
For Further Credit to: NESC Federel Credit Union
Account#: 2xxxxxxx2
For final Credit to: Luisa Perez
Account#: 1xxxxxx1

Please scan and send transfer slip as soon you make transfer.

SINCERELY,

Alex Otti

Can someone give me a hand? with these? I have no idea what they are, I just x'd out the numbers because I don't know what kinds of numbers they are!
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@LeeLee, congrats on getting the bank account! Now you need to forward it to Alan. Details on how to do this can be found here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

And be sure to put a Closed lad accounts in your signature!

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
LeeLee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, so I read the details, but The way I'm supposed to send the info just confuses me a little. Embarassed I am a noob lol so if someone could inbox me with an example on how to send an e-mail that would be super. I have contacted my mentor too, but I know it's the Holidays, and e-mails aren't checked very often when family and friends are visiting! Smile

I have assured my lad that when the bank is open again that I would go and send the money, but you know holidays and banking hours. They just can never meet someone's schedule! Twisted Evil
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Sent you a PM.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
LeeLee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I have sent Mr. Alan my e-mail. I hope that those number's that my lad gave to me were real and they can be shut down ASAP! What a present my very first Piggy will be! A huge thank you to Big X for all the help!

Ohh, ooh. My lad still has no clue, I think I'm doing so well! This makes me feel good!

Quote:
M Otti,

I had receive your email with instruction. Remember that it is the holidays. Banking hours resume after Christmas, please don't discourage. You will receive the funds

Quote:
Attention Mr E,
Your email has been received and acknowledged. You should make payment soonest for your debit card to be sent to you. Hope to hear from you soonest.
Alex Otti.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have sent the report in, you may put the pig in your sig line. These work on the honor system so we don' have to wait for mods or Admins to place them for us.

Closed lad accounts Is placed by typing : $_lad : there and removing the spaces between the semi colons.

Congratulations on your first! Don't let him be lonely!

Cellphone - web store
LeeLee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad to say that unfortunately, I lost the original e-mail as I forgotten where I got the very first e-mail and may have deleted it and I was told by Alan the numbers which were given to me did not have enough information on them! Sad but I'll not despair and I've asked some rather personal information, as being that my bank and not western union requires such details for a transaction. Western union just so happens to be 4 hours out of my day. sploops! I suppose 1.2 million dollars isn't worth the 4 hour drive! ^_^
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had some arguments with the Facebook Lottery lad when he sent me accounts that were missing the SWIFT code, and I couldn't find the code for the exact bank he was using, so I substituted the code for a similar sounding bank (pretending some monkey at my character's bank did it), and eventually bringing in a banker character when the banker noticed several failed transfers.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
LeeLee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh! I like that! I think I'll do that, because I wasn't sure how to go about doing things other than asking for more information and slowing down the transfer, but bringing in my banks branch banker would be fun.

Also, say that ten times fast: banks branch banker... lol
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Long Branch Branch of the Long Bank Bank Smile

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
LeeLee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(Edited to take out some info)

I finally got the information I'm after! That bugger!

So I have the original e-mail now, but unfortunately I don't have the original email headers Sad
I WILL SHUT YOUR ACCOUNT DOWN, damn it!!

The only problem with that is, I was told by Alan that my information isn't sufficient and that I need to have the original e-mail. Which I do! However, I don't have the original e-mail headers. Is this going to be a problem?

Original e-mail below! My mentor is having some internet issues it's been sent to her, but I just want to send it out in the open just in case.

Quote:
Greetings,

I contacted you some time ago in respect to the funds transfer of my deceased client.

I want to sincerely thank you for your help initially although you backed out thinking that the funds transfer was illegal and a scam.
Well, everything was legit and went well, the funds transfer was a success with the help of my new partner.

As I initially promised you, I have instructed my partner (Mrs. L) to transfer your 10%.
That is, the sum of one million two hundred thousand USD ($1,200,000.00) to you via telex transfer to your specified bank account or cashiers check.

Please email and contact my partner asap with Your full Name, Telephone/Mobile phone number and Contact address. Her name is Mrs. L

EMAIL ADDRESS: xxxxxx

Mrs L will guide and give you all the help you need in claiming your fund from the paying bank.
Everything is legitimate and legal so do not feel skeptical for this is not a scam or hoax. Hope to hear from you today. Thanks again!

Mr J
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also include the mail where Mr. J introduces Alex Otti.

×186
the empty monty
Hog Butcher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, i'm new too but found a delaying tactic re western union. I went into store, played dumb, asked the clerk how it worked etc and said my wife wanted to transfer money but cannot get to the shop. Please could I take the form home, let her fill it in and I would bring it back. He gave me a blank form Smile
All I do is copy it and fill one out in his name, ever time a new lad asks for one.
Then take a crap unreadable photo of it, just showing my character and his name and address.
Wait a few days till you get the " where's the number" email and say you threw the form away.
Instant upset lad!
But, he thinks you sent some money so stays on the hook.

empty Monty

know that you are lucky to have a mother because many people do not have this chance - baldrick the indecipherable
Mr, I  have respect for you and your mother so when you speak to me in my ass saying it presents well
-baldrick again
Send me the number as I do lice removal - yep, baldrick.

My hopes goes slimer every day that passes. - Watson Thomas after safari.

SORRY FOR THE INCONTINENCE - elite couriers. (well I was pissing myself laughing at a 2nd bank account from them)
send me your baking information.

$40,028 fake cheques
Closed lad accounts x64
Closed lad accounts x11 (NWO mass bait)
Malaysia
Pith Helmet "my David" Lagos to cotonou. (short but sweet)
michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the empty monty wrote:
.....said my wife wanted to transfer money ......could I take the form home, let her fill it in and I would bring it back. He gave me a blank form Smile

I don't know where you're at, but in the US, most stores I've been in that do WU have the forms out in the open.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic