SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Connecticut

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw the article yesterday and tried to stay away from reading it. As someone who has been around and even seen some rather gruesome deaths it just really is not my cuppa to read this kind of stuff. I can understand as much as anyone reasonably can the reason for killing in a war or conflict but this..... this is senseless violence with no purpose in as much as killing can have a purpose. It makes me sad that this world has people like this who are twisted enough to do something this terrible.

These children did nothing to deserve this and I hope the monster who did this is burning in a very hot place. My thoughts and prayers go to the families who lost their precious little ones and these thoughts and prayers go especially to the children who survived. In situations like this death is the easy part. Survival is the true nightmare that has just begun for these poor innocent children who have survived to witness the terror.

May God rest their weary heads in this time of tragedy.

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
However this could have been avoided if people actual reached out and helped other instead of just being on lookers.

Not trying to be argumentative, but what does that mean? I really don't know.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Horrific, we still don’t have a why to this. but I think we’ll never get an answer to that one.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just too sad. What's becoming worse is the media circus around the families trying to find healing and peace in their now, upside-down lives.

I cannot begin to fathom what those parents are feeling.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I had a friend who grew up near Littleton. She didn't go to Columbine (thank God) but she had friends that went there. She said one of the things that traumatized them the most was in the following days when they couldn't even leave their houses because certain members of the media had camped out on their lawns. Looks like the media hasn't learned its lesson. Mad

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
georob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Media" and "Learning lessons" go together just like

"Lads" and "always tell the truth"

YOUR ARE A FOOL STUPID MAN SO THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU I CAUSED YOU IN THE NAME GOD. YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL FOREVER

whit God all tin's are possible.
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any death is a tragedy to those who loved and cared for those involved, something like this sends ripples out into the wider community.
I can still feel that icy shiver of fear when I heard about Dunblane. Who would have thought such horror could touch a wee place like Scotland, I wanted to rush out of work and check my kids school was OK even though we live 40 odd miles away.

The mental scars will be the hardest to heal, my own kids have suffered with the loss of friends in "ordinary" circumstances which they have found hard to come to terms with, sleep disturbances, mood swings, depression and so on
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any event like this can also trigger PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) in people who have experienced horrific situations -- I cannot imagine the pain. But folks are rallying to help. I even read today that a volunteer group of "comfort dogs" and their handlers are now in the town (some from as far away as Illinois) and will be available for the funerals, memorial services, etc. I know that I've been hugging my dog a lot the past few days, and I pray they are able to give comfort to those suffering such an unimaginable loss.

I'm still having trouble comprehending this, and I don't think it's possible to.
Crying or Very sad

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PTSD is going to be a monster, especially for such a heavily covered event. To this day, my husband has to leave the room when he sees 9/11 related footage. And if that footage happens to be of the WTC (which it usually is), he totally loses it.

I can't imagine how kids this young are going to deal with this.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If the media, parents and the authorities keep on about this event, then all the kids will further.

If the kids are allowed to play together, then the event will turn into a childrens game of adventure, most kids are very hardy, a few will be sensitive.

They say time is a great healer, like Dunblane, the kids are still in the same school, but we dont hear about if the kids there suffered PTSD.

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Kids are very resilient, they will manage to cope with this, eventually. Andy Murray was a pupil at Dumblane Primary when the shooting happened there and I read somewhere that he channelled his fear and anger into his tennis.

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic