SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kronikmasterb8r
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a scam txt on my cell other day, was going to ignore it then started wondering what fun I could have, then discovered this wonderful place! Very Happy
I must admit this is exactly in line with my mean vendictive sense of humour. I think I'm going to like it here.
Of to do a but of study then let the fun begin

O and wouldn't mind a bit of advice if any of the more learned ladbeaters want to chip in on anything I post. I am far from teh uberhaxor sI<i11z and other 'down with the kids' stuff
Walkin Dude
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi yall! I was here briefly awhile back, but unfortunately didn't have much net play time.
I dabbled in this game, but my scammers never kept the hook in their mouths. I do love what you guys do, and really want to improve my skill.
Khrrelv
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi!
I discovered this site a week or so ago, and have been browsing the forums since. Scambaiting seems like the ultimate kind of fun: you get to take out your frustration, in a roundabout way, on people who deserve it, having fun AND doing good at the same time.
Unfortunately, I'm only going to be a lurker. I'll probably give some creative answers and advice if a topic I can do something with turns up, but that's it really. I'm not ready to enter the world of baiting just yet, and besides my dad won't let me do it on our WiFi. Maybe in a year or so, but currently I'm just here for the laughs.
notmyuid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A website dedicated for me! Well, you know what I mean...

Didn't know there was a term for what I was doing, but I've been scambaiting for a couple years now.

I'm tech savvy and know what to look for. It absolutely kills me knowing that there are plenty of people out there that fall for it. I wish there was more I could do to keep it from happening. Alas, here I am scambaiting for fun, for the passing of time, but more importantly to help keep others from falling victim...one scammer at a time.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello to all our new members and welcome to Eater!

We are a kind-hearted group with loving Mods.

Read the stickies, bait safe and beware of Pastor Frank. (Srlsy)

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Scumbaiting
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello! I stumbled upon this site after getting scammed by someone on eBay. I have never thought twice about the Nigerian emails, but it will be nice to give back and help with those people!
PollyDuncan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I first read about this site on Wikipedia and TV Tropes and decided to apply after recently receiving a 419 e-mail.
LeeLee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...By Finding this site!!!

Good evening,

My name is LeeLee*
I'm from Canada, I looked at the Scam tracker only to see that there are none here! I find that scary!! I've been reading some of the posts here for the past few days and thought to myself that each and every one of you is an amazing person for giving these guys what they deserve.(My favorite are the tattoo's, thank you for that!! Mind=Blown) I am fortunate enough to have no one in my life ever affected by scammers, but I have heard of people being scammed and realize that those people could be my people. I often have a hard time staying focused on one thing, but I do have some questions that I couldn't find, and I've kind of been looking everywhere I could think (Maybe not all over the place) But I was wondering a few things:

Do any of these people ever get prosecuted?
Have organizations ever personally thanked anyone for your hard work?

I think you all do such great work to slow these guys down, maybe even have them give up completely. I would one day like to do one but for now, I'm just going to read up on how to do things, maybe take it out for a test run when I think I'm comfortable and to use whatever tools/information is available because I honestly think that sites like these make a big difference!!.

Thank you!

*LeeLee Jenkins,(Younger, much more prettier Sister to Leeroy Jenkins) Heiress to RickRoll Industries Net worth $42. Million, Amateur contortionist, and Hand model
ChocolateChip
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi! My work includes informing/warning our employees about the newest scams, so I already know a lot of them! And now i decided to return the favour and waste some lads time!
I love the amount of ressources you can find here, so thanks a lot for providing them.

The Cherrie Mentoring Program seems to be full, so ill just wait until i get a mentor and read through the stickies!
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, ChocolateChip

Now that you have posted you can apply for a mentor.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Frowny Biscuit
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi

I was here briefly before after being inspired by the Bob Servant books but didn't have much time to devote to baiting and my (ex) GF was severely unimpressed and convinced we were going to have Nigerian hatchet men descending on us (even though I followed all the bait safe rules.)

No one likes to get ripped off and I'd like to hone my skills and give these guys some of their own medicine and have a laugh at the same time.

When there are mentors available for the cherrie programme I'll definitely sign up for one.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the site.... Laughing

You have to have posted at least once before you can sign up for a mentor, now that you have try it again !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Frowny Biscuit
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks - I managed to figure it out eventually and signed up. Cool
Captain Grey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone!
I was also introduced to this great activity by the Bob Servant book and from browsing the Net, came across this brilliant site. It has given me the confidence to give it a go myself and I already have 4 alter egos and one bait that's been running for about two weeks now.
I admire what you guys (and girls) do to keep these lowlifes otherwise occupied and hope some day, after a little more experience and having gained a lot more confidence, to be able to show the same levels of audacity that you folks do. Hopefully with the same results. Laughing
Keep up the great work!

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2013

"Go to your girl friend pusy, you will see sexy car inside" - Doctor T
SOOK MA BOABY!!
"You are a bastered" - Barrister Ndoye
"<---------------------------------DEAD LINE------------------------------->" - an actual deadline received from a Hitlad.
johnbrady
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. As we are taught to use a pseudonym here, I have Chosen "John Brady" It used to be our internal "someone is stealing" call where I used to work. It changed over the years, but that name stuck in my head.

I got introduced to scamming at scamorama.com , I can't believe people can be so stupid, as to send money overseas to people they have never met!

My mum worked with a woman at her work, who was in "love" with a scammer named "caleb". He had harvested a Australian picture of a guy drinking a XXXX (4X, its a brand of aussie beer), at a resort.

She had, at last count sent over $30 000 to this guy. She had sold her mothers wedding ring, and sold all of her furniture, to get the money to him. he was supposed to arrive on a Friday, of coarse he never turned up. he said that "the guy that went to get the ticket, got mugged, I need another $1800 for a ticket" so she sent another $1800. then he said he got detained at customs, and missed the flight, so he again needed more money.

One of the lady's that worked where my mum worked, googled he's name and found pages and pages of information about "him" on romance scam sites. she printed out about 8 pages, and handed to her, and said "there is no caleb" the woman said "well don't worry, I will be talking to him about it when he comes here!" She ended up quitting her job, as he was coming into the country that friday , surprise surprise, he never turned up.

I ended up laughing in the end, if people have tried to convince the woman about the scams, and she doesn't listen, well she can't be too bright.

I find scam baiting, very funny.

Does anyone here give money to charity? I have two charaties, I give money to. I had one ring me up last week at work, and asked if I wanted to donate again. I said I did, but could you ring back in a few months, as I am just about to move 1000km and will be jobless. I was told "well we can only make these phone calls once per year" He then asked how much I could donate, and I said "OK, say $20 p/month" the guy said "well we ask for $25, as this treats one eye. I didn't end up having my credit card on me, so I said ring me tomorrow. anyhow, that night I was thinking "no, im not going to be coerced into giving money to a charity, when I am not in the right position to do it. so I just ignored the calls when they rang back. This technically isn't a scam, but it pisses me off.

I have seen they operate with a script, you answer the phone and say who they are, and what charity they are calling from. you then say "i'm fine, how are you?" they respond with "i'm great, thank you for asking"

They then say "you currently donate $XX p/mth, which is greatly appreciated, but we need to make extra calls to the elderly" blah blah blah blah. they usually guilt trip you into giving more money.

I have now, came to the realisation, that I will not be guilt tripped, into giving money!
Captain Grey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi JohnBrady

While you may think scam baiting is very funny, you must always remember that the people you are dealing with are ruthless and have no ounce of scruples to their false names.
Their victims are not to be laughed at, no matter how stupid you think they must be to fall for such a thing. There are a lot of lonely and naive people out there and it is they upon whom the scammers feed.
While scam baiting can indeed be funny, the whole point of it IMHO, is to waste the scammers' time as much as possible, thereby preventing them from using that time on genuine victims. The last thing a victim needs is to be laughed at.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2013

"Go to your girl friend pusy, you will see sexy car inside" - Doctor T
SOOK MA BOABY!!
"You are a bastered" - Barrister Ndoye
"<---------------------------------DEAD LINE------------------------------->" - an actual deadline received from a Hitlad.
JacobDaniel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, all. I've been in and out of the Baiting scene for a while now, dabbling, dipping my toes in, and I figured I'd get back in. So hello to all of you, and I look forward to many, many hours of wasting the lads' time. I'm a fairly talented voice-actor, and can reproduce accents with fair ease, as well as different kinds of voices, so feel free to let me know if you need a recording of some kind for a bait.

HornyGoatWeed
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,

I've been a lurker for the past few years but forgot my log-in details, so I decided to sign up again after catching up on the stories of Hector and Shorty. Razz

I'm a big fan of the work you guys do and finally after on and off interest the last few years, I've decided to bite the bullet and sign up full time to Eater University. Hopefully I'll be of some use once I've learned the ropes Smile
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Sign up for a mentor and start baiting!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
cantharide
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,
I'm new here and after reading some awesome baiting safaris (especially the road the tchad and the skeleton coast). i'd like to try my luck and creativity at some of them, of course i'll have to study some of the techniques to make a good baiter out of myself. so i'll need some mentor. I'm currently living in west africa and used to own a cyber café for 9 months, so i'm familliar with some kind of scammers (especially the romance kind).
i hope we'll have some fun.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone!

I signed up on the site a while back and have had a great time "home schooling" via Next Victim's exploits in the romance scam section. I'm in awe of the master!

I've just gotten my first bank account via a lad in Ghana. He's not only in love with one of my ladies (my innocent), but has also set his hooks on her girlfriend (my flirt). He's sent them both the same mail begging for money for a camera, someone to come to him and take his photos professionally, for food, drinks and gifts for him and visitors for the holiday season and for a plane ticket to come visit (he also sent shirtless photos and a nude butt shot to my flirt). Unfortunately, the lazy boy forgot the amount, so I'm sure he'll find something else to add in there. He's been properly slapped for his omission.

He has also proposed a business proposition to my innocent. He wants to start shipping used equipment (TV's, refrigerators, laptop and desktop computers, cars, etc.) to Ghana where he will resell it. It's for securing money for their future, of course. She has asked for more specifics but he knows that the ladies are going on vacation over the holidays together and wants only money from them both for now.

In my reading, I did come across someone's suggestion that the husband/wife/significant other be told about what's going on. My husband now wonders what type of woman he married - although he has given me some useful suggestions about the business proposition. Laughing

One question to you in the know: do you need an Iban number for accounts in Ghana? I have a swift code - it checks out - along with all the other info I need.

CS
ravstar13
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys.

I had a taste of this excellent art form....but i had to let it drop because they guy got my details from a matromonial website so pics and other details. I have contacted the website and they have blocked it ....however i was playing this guy and I would love to do this again and again....can i bate the same guy again ?? i Have set up a new gmail acc with a picture and stuff ??...how can i bait more....i do 12 hour shifts and do nothing most of the time.... this would be fun....
whats_all_that_then
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey you crazy kids.

I was here awhile back, but my account deactivated, so I'm back. I'd like to try this some time, but just don't have the time currently to string anyone along. Instead, I'll get my amusement from y'all.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater everyone!

Sorry for the late response but we have been in the cups as of late. Some of us have promised to sober up for the new year although the show of hands was a bit sparse in my opinion. In the meantime please read the stickies, go to EaterU, sign up for a mentor and most of all have fun!!!!

If you are pouring, I will have a touch of Brennivin followed by a Tuborg Classic...repeat as necessary.

Enjoy your stay!

Edit: Fixed some of my spelling....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip

Last edited by oscarpiles on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It's working on me too, I can see two of your posts Laughing

Welcome to all the new guys, thank you for joining our elite team of mind control experts. Watch and learn, and give them hell Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic