SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Loading .....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LeeLee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good afternoon (Well, from where I am, Razz )

I've gotten a few scammers, but they keep passing me off to other people The first initial scam telling me that I should have gone in on the deal to get money, then the guy is willing to share his money with me but all I have to do is message someone else. Then when talking to her, I'm trying to establish a report with her. Although she's constantly having me try to talk to a third person. So, today after only a few emails I decided to talk to "The guy in charge"

For my very first bait (solo I might add), this practice is amazing. I would also love a mentor as well, this is something that I'm giggling while doing and in the meantime I have been reading the 200 page forum on mister h3xt0rz safari.(Which has given me two all nighters. That thing reads like a novel. If I ever take a vacation, I want you guys to send me on a safari! I think it would be very fun! But just a little safer and not over there. I was thinking that if I ever wanted to have a surprise vacation I would save up some money, and then tell a baiter that I want to safari in a destination of my choice with appropriate funds. Honestly, That's what kept me up last night. I just wanted to share my thoughts today.

I never thought playing a Frenchman would be so fun.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LeeLee wrote:

Quote:
I never thought playing a Frenchman would be so fun.

That line amuses me to no end but enough about me. If you want a Mentor, you can sign up by clicking the Orange section below the main heading in the Help & Hints section. Excuse my English but I'm having issues at the moment....

No Frenchmen were harmed in the making of this post!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
LeeLee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
No Frenchmen were harmed in the making of this post!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thank you for that.

So far, I can see what this is
A) Addictive
b) Fun
C) Worth it
and
D) As soon as my PayPal funds are in the clear I'm donating! <3 eater had me at H3ct0r... Honestly

now off to troll my local bar. It's frisky Friday and this "Frenchman" is feeling fidgety!.

Farewell!

PS I did sign up for a master baiter Smile Mentor.. I meant mentor!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Smile
By the way, no need to obscure names by leeting them, we try not to do this as it interferes with text to speech interpreters which some of our members use. Also, anything posted in "help" is google proof so speak freely there.

Good move trying to speak to the organ grinder and not the monkey. The lad, or lads, will see this as a positive sign and devote more time to you. Bon!

LeeLee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad seems to have signed off as Alex whilst using Lucie's email.

I giggled at that. I always wondered if they ever did oopsies like those!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic