SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Connecticut

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm watching the news and still trying to make sense of it as I type.

My thoughts are with all involved. It's so sad to see this kind of thing happening to innocent children again, in any country. Crying or Very sad

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My thoughts are with the parents, families, traumatised children, basically all involved
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sick to my stomach.............. What a horror.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are no words. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm about an hour away and this hit home being so close. You never feel worried about your kids safety at school, at least not elementary school. I can't imagine what those poor families are going through, the surviving ones as well. I don't know how those kids can go back in those rooms. Sad

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anger, that was my first emotion and it still is currently.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am wildly pissed.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm reacting to this with even more sadness than other horrific killings, like the Aurora movie theater or even Columbine. All are hideous but elementary school children??? Five to 10 years old?? My heart is breaking. Maybe it's because I'm a parent. Maybe it's because my wife has been a teacher for her whole adult life, and my daughter is now a pre-school teacher. Everything about it hits home, and hits hard. How can anyone feel safe?

I fear that the surviving children will suffer permanent psychological damage; how could they not? The repercussions of this hideous event are very far reaching.

Crying or Very sad

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
El Capitan Borracho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What the fuck is going on with all these shootings?

I just don't get it.

I mean, it's terrible and awful, but I can at least somehow fathom the guy who has been brooding and suffering for years at the post office and then one day just snaps and goes after his boss that he hates and no one else. Not that I would condone that or think it's what a reasonable person should do, but I can at least comprehend how it could happen.

But just shooting everyone in sight, kids or otherwise, is some unique kind of terrible that defies any understanding.

I don't know what can be done to stop this kind of thing, but I hope someone is working really really really hard on it.

My heart goes out to anyone and everyone affected by this (and the captain's heart doesn't go out very often).
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Juan, the survivors are going to suffer greatly. Why do you have to tell a child that his/her teacher has been killed? And how do you do that, and make them feel safe at the same time?

This is an emotional disaster for not just victims' families, but everyone involved. I have no answers. I understand that a nut job will surface once in a while, but kindergartners?

I am in disbelief.

Prayers to all families involved.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This happened over 12 hours ago and I still have not wrapped my mind around it. According to the police the shooter packed at least two weapons and wore a bulletproof vest. Meaning he set out that morning to inflict maximum damage for as long as he can. On kids.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Psychological damage: when my daughter was 6 her best friend was killed in a freak accident when she was on a school trip and was buried in snow. My daughter was deeply traumatized for a long time. She's 27 now and she still has not forgotten.

Can you imagine kids who lost 5, 10, 20 friends today? Plus their teachers. That's a huge emotional trauma.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm from CT, and it has traumatised the whole state. Nobody thought it could happen here. The local news channels have been covering it constantly, and it will live in the public consciousness for a long time. At work this afternoon, nobody got anything done, we were all too depressed or outraged or some combination of the two. My mother is a teacher and so are many of my friends. I don't know what I'd say or do if this happened at their schools.

Murdering innocent children at their school. That is the lowest of the low. Mentally ill or whatever, you cannot classify this scumbag as anything other than a traitor to the species.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw the news on a crawler while watching something on TV. I read the words but the meaning couldn't penetrate my brain. That's the only information I have and I don't want to know any more. It's too horrific to comprehend.

I guess there's no limit to the evil acts that human beings are capable of committing on each other.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I wrote in a thread I started, before I noticed this one:

Like if it isn't enough inocent deaths in one day, 23 kids were stabbed outside a kindergarten in China.

There is no place in hell bad enough for child killing scum. Sad

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
johnbrady
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Horrible Events have taken place.

Your government needs to restrict the sales of guns, and have more stringent check.

Here in Australia,

We learnt from the Martin Bryant killing spree. Our government placed stricter control on the sale of guns, and issued a "semi automatic" gun buy-back scheme; to get the guns off the streets.

Watching the news tonight, I saw Barack Obama visibly upset whilst trying to deliver he's thoughts on the tragedy.

Surely, it can't be just me, that finds compared to other developed countries, The US has a very high Homicide rate from guns.

I understand, that these people are the minority, and are not the majority. but until you get the guns off the streets, unfortunately these attacks are likely to keep occouring.

I feel for the famalies involved, and all the children that weren't injured/killed in the massacre. These kids will be scarred for the rest of their life, from the acts of one individual.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This seems to be a new trend. I think 2 other would be events have been found out by police before they could happen. One was in Enid. I will try to find some links to the news feed.

I have absolutely no words that could possibly describe how I feel about these people.

My heart goes out to all that have survived.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Johnbrady.

This is neither the time or the place to discuss gun laws.

Not only is it insensitive but it borders on politics - which is a subject which we don't discuss here.

To anyone else:

Use this thread for expressing your sympathy. Please do not use it as an opportunity to analyse recent events. Otherwise I'll have no choice but to lock it.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the motivation to commit an atrocity like this that amazes and horrifies me. It's such an inhuman act that I really don't think we have much hope of ever really understanding why it happened. My thoughts are with those affected by this, although I know it's not going to help much given the scale of things.

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbeleivable,

my sympathy to those that have been affected.

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The effects of what has happened here is not really limited to that town. Even our children, grandkids, what have you, will be questioning things if they see this. This is a very horrid thing.

How we handle these questions is tough to think of but very important for these kids. It is important they understand the empathy we have and that they know why.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Cactus_Hugger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Part of me wonders why if people saw the shooter had issues, why they didn't try to reach out and help him before this happened.

My condolences to the families. However this could have been avoided if people actual reached out and helped other instead of just being on lookers.
johnbrady
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

point taken:)
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was in high school when the Columbine shootings occured. Our entire student body was traumatized by the idea that kids our own age could be gunned down in their own school. We wondered if we were safe. And we were a bunch of south-side Chicagoans who had grown accustomed to witnessing gang shootings outside our own homes.

The fact that this could happen in an elementary school is incomprehensible. I can't imagine what those kids are going through right now and I do not envy any parent who has to explain this to their own children.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awful, Awful thing.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic