SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Devo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Haie

Hello my new friend Smile
My name is , I would love to have acquaintance with you
I think that you have to answer me, and we will continue our communication more successfully)
I send you my photo, I hope you liked it), and I ask you what would you send me your photos)
I look forward to hear from you
email me at my address: @yahoo.com
Your new friend

Quote:
Hello Derrick. Very beautiful name - I like it.

So, you have written to me and to be honest to admit, your response is very pleasing me. Thank you for what you are not ignored and looked responded to my message. Tell me honestly that you were interested in me anymore. My appearance or meeting with me in a cafe? Give me an answer, just be honest! Of course it would be very interesting to meet with you in a cafe and a cup of hot coffee to learn more about each other, but you do not think that we could meet with you right now? Please do not think that I now refuse his invitation. No, of course I agreed to meet with you, but I think first we need to get to know each other a little through letters, and only then think about the meeting. Do you agree with me? Personally, I think it would be right.

Well, this is my first letters of introduction to you and I think it's time I write you more about myself. You must also provide at least some of your contact (that is me), so I'll start this letter and will continue to tell his story.

So, as you already know, my name is for friends I . You can call me , unless of course you like this better. I am 28 years old, born April 19, 1984. I'm not married and have no children. I Latvian nationality. I was born in the beautiful resort town of Jurmala, Latvia. At the moment I live in Germany, the city of Stralsund, which is located on the Baltic Sea. About my family, I probably will not write you a lot, because I have nothing to write. I was the only daughter of my parents, but now I'm all alone. I do not want to think about it and just tell you that my parents died 2 years ago. So my family - it's just me alone. In Stralsund I work a sales representative at the company SUKOTEC GmbH & Co. KG. Maybe you've heard of this company? My company is engaged in the device, the sale of radio and television goods, sound recording or reproducing apparatus, accessories, etc. If you would be interested, I can send you more about my work, but only later, in another letter. About my nature. By nature I am a calm and non-aggressive woman. My friends would say about me, I'm wondering, sociable, friendly woman. Personally, I can also tell you that I'm hardworking. I work a lot and love my job. I hope this is not a bad thing for you? Just some of the men do not like women who work hard and so important to me is the fact. So what are your thoughts on this? Do you like women hardworking?

I refer to you so many questions, but I do not know where to start. So maybe if you do write me about yourself without any issues? It is important that the man himself could tell you about myself, and correspondence "questions and answers" not very interesting. You will agree with me? So I will wait for you to your resume on your life and your kind!

So, I stop here. Again, thank you for what you said to me and I would hope that I will soon get the same response to this letter.

I wish you a pleasant day, and of course for a gentle kiss on both cheeks. And some photos for you!

Sincerely A

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey. This is me - A.
Please excuse me in advance for this short letter.
Now I'm at work and do not have much time to write to you. A lot of work with me in the beginning of the day.
But now I saw your letter that you wrote to me and I could not thank you for your reply soon. Now I just want to tell you "thank you" for your letter and of course I will respond to your letter today. During my lunch break I'll have more time and this time I'll tell you, ok.
Well, be a little patient.
Once again I want to tell you that I was very happy to see your reply email.

Sincerely A.

Quote:
Hi Derrick! This again, I am writing to you - Anna. Please forgive me for my short post this morning. My morning was a lot of work in the office so I could write you a long letter. But now, now I have a free half hour from work and decided to take advantage of this time to send you a reply to your letter.

To begin, I would like to once again thank you for your letter to me. I was waiting for your reply and was actually very happy to see your response. Thanks for the reply letter and I hope you'll be as soon always answer me.

Derrick know, yesterday and today, I thought a lot about my first letter to you. Remember I suggested was for you to meet me somewhere in the cafe for the first meeting, for a first date? Of course, this proposal was a little timely, as we are each other do not know, but on the other hand, why not? Yesterday I thought a lot about it and decided that it would not be bad for us and we met. That is, I want to tell you that I am willing to meet with you, but just a little later like 2 weeks. What do you think about this? Personally, I could take time off from their work for a couple of days and spend those few days with you for an introductory meeting. I am a little ashamed to offer you this already in the second letter, but you really like me, so I decided to take to the meeting. So what's your opinion? What do you think, if we meet with you for example, 20 - 25 October?. The fact that we are far away from each other not to worry. I can come to you in your city, just give the address cafe where you would like to meet with me. Unfortunately for me the only time in October to meet with you. Other times I'll have to work. So I would hope that you will give me a positive response.

Well, we still have almost 2 weeks to get to know each other closer through letters. So write me more about yourself and about the course of your life. I am now curious to know all about you.

So, now I'm probably back to continue my story about yourself. In the last letter I wrote to you was that I was in the next letter tell you more about my work, so today I decided to write to you in detail about his case. Like I wrote to you in my letter, I am working in a company sales representative SUKOTEC GmbH & Co. KG. This company is engaged in the device, repair and sale of various types of equipment. (Phone, TV, computer, accessories, etc.). I work in this company is not officially my wages depend only on myself. Most of the work I have made a contract with customers for sales of equipment and my salary depends on the number of contracts that I have made over the last month. Of course it is hard work, but I like it. I have traveled to Germany, also has traveled to Europe several times already in your country. So, if I come to you, then it will not be the first time for me. I know it would not be culturally on my part, but I would like to report my wages. I get an average of 1500 - 2200 per month. I wonder, do you get more? Can not answer this question if you are not comfortable sharing it.

Derrick on the call or chat with you. I know that you would like now to talk to me on the phone or would like to chat in the chat with me, but unfortunately I must now deny you in all this. Please forgive me, but I think for now we would get to know each other through letters. This is my principle acquired over the years and I do not want to give up their printsipa.Hotya to these first two weeks before the meeting, then the same before coming to your town I promise to write you my cell phone number and I will even agree to chat with you yahoo messenger, if you wish. Derrick I want you to understand me. First it would not give the phone number of cultural no gentleman friend in the second letter, and secondly, I now want to know you only through letters. I think that in a letter can be a lot better to know a person and you can even understand his inner world. That's why I want to talk to you now only through writing. I hope you understand me and do not be mad at me.

So, I stop now. I took a break from work and I need to work now. I just have to wait for your response and I would hope that you will answer me soon. Please do not make me wait for your answer and contact me soon. Really looking forward to your next reply.

Sincerely A

With a search of the company name, I see now where he is headed with this.

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=print;num=1272188730

Same game, different name!

Quote:
Hi I have never spoken to this woman Darya/Darina..

When she asked for my financial assistance after she was robbed in St Petersburg she gave me the name and address of the hotel where she stayed: Hotel «Luxa Atlas», Nevsky Prospect, 95. I managed to phone the hotel and I got the impression that the receptionist was part of the scam.

Then I decided to call the company Sukotec in Stralsund Germany where Darina claimed to work as sales representative. The receptionist of the company informed me that I was not the first one who asked for this woman. She never worked for Sukotec - they don't know her.

She is a clear scam don't waste any further time in this crap!

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9745

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry... ! Please accept from me a thousand "sorry" for my silence to you during these days. Derrick you must be very bored me? You missed my letter and eagerly waited for my answer? Derrick please just do not get mad at me because of my silence to you. Believe me I did not lose interest in you and frankly admit I've thought a lot about you lately. I always remember what you expect a letter from me, I know you miss my letter, but unfortunately the last two days have been very difficult for me at work, so I could not write to you. So again I ask you to forgive me and just ask you not to be angry with me because of my silence to you. I hope you do not get mad at me.

Derrick my dear... Would you mind if I call you "dear"? We are already familiar with you for almost a week and I think I can speak to you in these words. Would you mind? Derrick I just read your letter that you wrote to me and I see that you also like to chat with me.

Now the main thing I am thinking about my last letter to you. Perhaps you were surprised by my suggestion for a meeting? I myself am also very worried when I wrote my last letter to you, but now I am more calm, because you gave me the answer. Derrick you can not imagine how glad I am that you are as keen to meet me. It is simply not describe the state I now call can only tell you that I'm happy. I am happy, I'm happy, I'm in a great mood, and of course now I'm going to plan my arrival to you in October for a meeting. Unfortunately now I still can not tell you the exact day and exact time of my coming to you, but one of these days I'll tell you in detail when I buy a plane ticket for you. Thus, we assume that our meeting has been planned and will no longer let us worry about that.

Derrick know I want you to confess something, but I do not know how I now say this to you. She does not understand how this happens, but every letter I feel that I am close to you. No, I did not tell you that I love you. I mean now friends. For the love we still know very little of each other and the more one can hardly fall in love with a person through writing. Or are you a different opinion? Derrick you may think differently. Many people say that love is possible through the Internet and through letters that can be much better to know a person, but personally I think it's just unreal. Even if you think logically, how to fall in love with a man who never met in real life? It's just a virtual love. In my opinion, a virtual love - this is just a game of emotions. I do not want to play. The more I look for a serious relationship for marriage, so for me meeting is very important. Derrick when you say about the man of my dreams, then I most interested in him his inner world. I do not look rich, the beautiful blond with a villa by the sea. Physical qualities are not important to me, just does not matter the age. Let him be 20 years or 70 years, though the contrary - it is not important to me. For me it is more important qualities such as caring, kindness, sincerity, ability to respect the opinions of others, understanding, compassion, love, etc. Maybe my search fantastic, but I believe that there is such a man in this world. I do not reject the idea that this man might be you, because I feel that you are a good person. For some, you are a good friend, a dutiful son to parents may be to me, you can be a caring husband? Tell me honestly Derrick, you would want me to be your wife? Forgive me for such a frank question now. I know I rush time, but sooner or later we still have to ask each other this question. Am I not right? No, I'm not asking you to answer me this question directly in your email. I myself could not answer right away, and of course you can think about it. But at a meeting on my vacation I will hope that you will give me your thoughtful response. I would hope so.

So, it's been half an hour, as I write you this letter. She was a little tired. A letter came out very long, so I stop here. I hope you do not get tired of reading my letter and answer me soon.

Gently kiss you on both cheeks. (I hope you are nice).

Write to me soon.

Now I can say with confidence - your friend A

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick. This is again writing to you your girlfriend A. Not very much miss me?

Derrick how are you today without me? What's your mood, how is your day? Not very tired? Personally, my day today, some not foolproof. I have a lot of work, a lot of contracts to be checked, but the thought of you makes me tune in to work. Today I keep thinking about you, about our early meeting and it is like madness! Maybe I'm crazy? Or, I fell in love with you? In the last letter I wrote to you was that I did not believe in love over the internet. I did stick to the idea, but now I feel inside myself that maybe I was wrong about this love? Maybe this love is real? Derrick please forgive me for my thoughts, but I myself do not understand what is happening to me. I have a feeling that I'm going crazy. I may be crazy to you? Derrick You know, before I sit down to write you this letter I where a quarter of an hour sitting at your work computer and look at your pictures. Each of your photos I viewed closely and sometimes I have a desire to just hug you. Derrick have never happened? You never felt like reviewing my photos? Do not hesitate to tell me, if you feel the same to me. I myself now too ashamed to write to you about my feelings, but I want to be sincere with you, and so I now confess to you in this. I hope you do not laugh at me because of my recognition.

Derrick today I have news for you. Remember I wrote you in my last letter that I will plan my arrival to you? Yes, it's just that yesterday I had already bought a plane ticket. So I'm flying to Stralsund on October 26 and on the same day at 18 o'clock I'll be with you. I hope you can meet me at the airport at that time? I would be glad if you could meet me at the airport and show me your city. Derrick I arrive to you in your city only for 2 days, so that on 27 October, I'll have to fly back. Maybe it's a little sad, but on the other hand, we should rejoice in the fact that we have these two days. Do you agree with me? Expect me at your airport 18 hours on October 26. I would hope that you will be at the airport.

Derrick can I ask you one more question? More and more I think about our meeting and with that thought I detected a lot of questions. For example, what if we do not like each other at the meeting? Then what? We just say goodbye and disperse in different directions? Or are we still going to continue to meet? Derrick how do you do if I do not like you? Of course I do not want to think about it, before we met, but I'm interested to know about your reaction to the situation. If you say something about his reaction, I'm not going to go away. I think if you and I will not come for a serious relationship, then surely we are still able to stay with you and your friends to meet you as friends. Do you agree with me? What are your thoughts on this? Be honest! I hope you agree with me. It is hard to admit it, but if we're going to meet with you that we must be honest with you. That is why I write to you today all that I think. I hope you will not think badly of me and you can just answer me honestly. At least try to answer a little, ok. Very much look forward to your response on this topic.

So, now I have to go back to work.

Miss you already!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick. How are you today, without me? What's your mood, how are you feeling? You miss, you think of me?

Derrick my dear, I am sitting at my computer at work and I'm in tears. No, do not think that something bad happened to me. It is not. I'm fine, I'm not sick, but my mood spoiled what I was not able to come to you on these two days on October 25. Please forgive me for what I set you to this meeting and now I refuse this. God knows I do not want to give up our soon, but I have to do it, because I had a rush job. Last night, a woman called me from Berlin. She is a manager of the company in Berlin, and she invited me to order with no bad earnings. At first I did not want to take on this order because the front was our meeting, but it turned out that this was not a difficult order to better jobs and so I agreed. Derrick I am very ashamed to ask you about it, but maybe we could move our meeting until 3-4 days later? For example on October 31?. Derrick tomorrow at 9 am I was to leave for Moscow with this order. In Russia, there are branches of the company and I need to make an agreement with them for further cooperation. I'm going away for about 4 days and if all goes well, October 31, I go back to Stralsund. My dear, then I'm leaving for 4 days on a business trip, do not mean that I will not write to you. I will take my laptop with me and I'll write you every day. I do not want to lose contact with you, so I will let you know about every passing day. Please just do not worry, it's not the end. We just need to be with you a little more patient, and hope that these 4 days will be fast.

So, I'm at work and should still work. I will write you more tomorrow morning before my departure. Do not miss me much, though perhaps it's hard. After all, I'll miss you.

Again gently kiss you on both cheeks!

Miss you already!

Your

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick. How are you today, without me? How is your mood at this autumn weekend? Think of me, or had forgotten about me? Do not get angry, the question was just a joke! Of course, I know that you think of me. I feel it in my heart and I am very pleased when my man thoughts are always with me. Derrick my sun, I'm sorry again for my next silence you. Over the past 3 days, I myself do not find a place. I'm just going crazy without you. I think a lot of you, miss you very much, but to my great regret, I just could not find the time to write to you until now. I remember in my last letter, I had promised to write to you before I left for Russia. You've probably been waiting for my letter? Derrick I really wanted to write to you the evening before the trip, but unfortunately the preparations for my trip turned out very difficult for me. We had to prepare a lot of documents. I sat almost 3 am at my work, and then I just physically could not do anything. I was very tired, especially at 9 am, I had been to fly to Moscow. Derrick my dear, at the moment I'm in Moscow. I arrived yesterday afternoon and yesterday from the airport at once took up his work. Detour has offices here in Moscow. Scanned documents and almost all have already entered into an agreement to further cooperation. Today at 8:00 pm I will be the last meeting and if all goes well, tomorrow morning I fly back home.

Derrick know, lately I've been thinking a lot about you. The fact that I did not write to you every day, does not mean that I forgot about you. I would like you to remember that you are always in my thoughts and always think of you. Even at work you do not get out of my head and I now feel that I was in love with you. Strange sensitivity at me now inside. My heart beats very fast and sometimes even fingers tremble when I press the keys on my laptop. Maybe I really fell in love with you? Do not believe in this love through letters, but each time I feel that I was wrong. There are not so much to our meeting, and every day I am more worried. I worry about what if I do not like you and you just do not want to see me! Or it may be that you just do not want to meet me! These thoughts are increasingly worried me and I'm very worried. It would be good if you are able to promise me that no matter what you will find me. Your words about this would reassure me. Derrick know, I'm writing this letter to you, but in my heart I wonder whether you love me? Derrick honestly! Tell me, would you love me for life? Or do you just want to see me and spend time with me? I really need to answer this question, but on the other hand your future answer frightens me. I just do not want to be left with a broken heart, and I do not know how I am now to be. Very hard. Derrick in my letter I once had promised to give you my phone number. So far I have not done this and more and more sorry about that. Of course I could now write you my phone number, but here it will be very expensive to call. Very expensive roaming. So it would be better if we could reach you on the phone after my return home in Stralsund. If all goes well today, tomorrow morning I fly home. Houses in Stralsund, I will stand by 7:00 pm, so that at this time you could call me. Or if you want me to call you own, then email me your phone number where I can call you.

So, I now take the time to meet. I would hope that today you read my letter, and tomorrow we smoozhem still communicate. You can not imagine how much I have to tell you. Tomorrow.

I love you and miss you very much! And my new photos from Moscow for you!

Your

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Derrick my love, I do not know who else to share with their grief and so I decided to write to you. I'm very hard on the heart and I am sitting in the hotel in tears. I need to speak out, but I do not know who else I can turn to for advice. Honey, just 4 days ago everything was fine with me, but now I feel ugly. Do not even know how to write to you today about what happened to me today. I just do not know where to start and I'm in tears. Today, after work, at night I returned to the hotel. The taxi driver took me right to the door of the hotel, but suddenly appeared from around the corner, three men and snapped at me. They hit me several times on the body, stripped off my shoulder my bag and ran away in the opposite direction. All this happened in a matter of seconds and I was shocked. I was scared and could not do anything. Now I sit and think about it as a nightmare. I stole my bag, this bag are all my money, my credit cards, my phone, documents for work and now all this stolen! I cried for an hour. Eyes were red from crying, and I just do not know what to do now! I am glad I now have only one thing - that's what my passport and visa is still with me. Passport and visa were in the pocket of my jacket and they do not have time to pick it up. Perhaps another more courageous woman would run after them to return the bag, but I was scared and I had no choice but to flee rather to his hotel. As I rushed to the hotel, I immediately asked her to call the police. The police arrived only half an hour and it was too late to look for these people. The officer asked me to talk about what happened. I told them about all the details, but they did not tell me the good and just said that this is not the first time. The officer told me that I should thank God that I was still alive. Derrick me very hard. What do I do? The police said that they will try to find these robbers, but I could see how they work and I just do not believe them. I think that they will not even look for them, because I'm still not a citizen of their country. Today I proposed to apply to my embassy, ??but now it's late here and hardly embassy now open. So that the embassy can I go in the morning. I do not know if I can now sleep at all. I'm afraid of everything. Now I'm shocked. I am in need of comfort, but there's no one here beside me. I am alone in this wild country and the thought I just harder. Derrick Please, only you do not worry about me. If I know that you feel bad for me, I will be even worse. I do not want you to be worried about me, I just want moral support from you. Tell me at least, that you love me, I'm sure that those words make me feel better. I need you now, my love! Please my dear, but do not get mad at me because of what I write to you about his misfortune. I needed to speak to me and besides you no one to turn to. For me you are now the closest person. I love you and after this letter I feel much better now. Feeling as if a heavy burden had fallen from his soul. Please my love, just do not worry about me. I'm sure tomorrow will be good and now I come home to this wild country. That's all I ever come here. Here rude people with serious manners.
Derrick sorry, wanted to speak out, but the police came to my room. I'll write you a little bit later ...
Your

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi my sweet heart Derrick. I'm sorry I was not able to write to you before. All this time I was just trying to solve my problem myself. I was hoping that the police will return me my purse and my money.

Should I now ask you about your mood? Probably not. I messed up on the day you up in his letter, and now I feel guilty in front of you. Please forgive me for broken spirits. Derrick believe me, I have the most today is a very very bad mood. It was just a horrible night for me. Not slept all night, and with yesterday night, I am the police. Last night, the police took me to the police station and all this time I was there. At the police station, detectives arrived, people came from my embassy and they asked me many many times to explain what happened that night. I, too, had lost count of how many times this morning, I gave evidence. I explained to them in detail, remembering all the details of what happened the event, but they are still asking the same questions. She does not understand that they still wanted to know from me, or maybe they just wanted to put me to blame? Nothing reassuring today I have not heard from the police. They just told me that they will investigate, but how much will it last they do not know. Derrick not know what to do now. I am now very sad and tears were flowing from my eyes. I was very hard and I do not want to be a day more in this country. I am very scared and I was afraid to come out here on the street alone. I'm very scared. This morning I went to my embassy to help me get back home to Stralsund. I asked my embassy of them to buy me a return ticket, but in response to the embassy they told me that they now can not take any action, as long as no official statement from the police to close my business. If it another way, my embassy asking me to wait for the end of the investigation and only then can they help me. I asked my embassy as I wait, but this no one knows. Maybe a week, maybe a month - I do not want to wait that long. I just go crazy for this time in this wild country. Recently tried to call office to call the woman from Berlin who ordered me the job. I had hoped that it would help me, but she refused to help me, referring to the fact that I was in their company, the non-working official. I get money only for their hard work and it does not respond to me. She just told me so on the phone, and the more she did not even want to talk to me. Very badly and I am shocked by all. All my money, credit card, cell phone, documents for work - all stolen, along with my bag and now I'm just in a desperate situation. I do not know now, I go back to his home and who to turn to for help? I tried to call my best friend, but it never responds. Maybe she went back to her parents and her phone was not responding. If my parents were alive, I certainly would turn to them for help, but my parents are no longer alive. So I just have no one to ask for help now but you. Honey, I'm sorry now for my determination. God knows I never in my life no one asked for help. Always tried to go out of a difficult situation by itself, but now for the first time in my life I did not know what to do. I need now is 410 euros to buy a ticket back to Stralsund, but I do not know where I find the money here. I'm scared now, my love, I do not want to lose you, but if not for you, then who else can I go? I'm crying now, and with tears in his eyes I'm asking you to help me get back to my home. I know that my request will anger you. I also know that you are now lost confidence in me, but in spite of this, I ask you to help me with money for a return ticket. Derrick I do not take this money from you for good. I will give you back the money as soon as I arrive in Stralsund. I have money in my house, but that's to take them out of here, I can not. I ask you to give me the money borrowed for a few days if you can. If you do not help me, I do not know who to call. Now I only hope for you and for the rest, I have lost my trust (I mean my job and embassy)

I'm afraid to send you this letter, because I fear to upset you. But all my hope to return home only now in this letter. I ask you to think about and if you can help me. I'll be waiting for your response and I hope that you will answer me today.

Okay, now I need sleep. I am very tired. I beg you, my love, contact me as soon as you receive my letter.

I love you very very much and miss you.

Your

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my sweet Derrick. Do not even know how to describe the feeling of the words now waiting for your answer, and I can only say to you now that I was waiting for your letter, like waiting for the sun in the dark. For tonight, I shed so many tears. My eyes are still red and a little sore from crying. There is no sentiment and I'll just keep thinking about what happened to me. It's like a nightmare. I do not want to think about it, but I can not help it. The faces of the robbers, I still see before my eyes and I get scared. I'm afraid of everything and I have now is still a shock. If you honestly, I do not think that today I can smile, but now I read your letter and your letter brings joy to my heart and a smile on my face. Derrick I am writing this letter to you again and tears are falling from my eyes. No, my love, I will not cry. It's just tears of joy and gratitude to you for what you do not leave me in trouble and you want to help me with money. Thank you my love for your kindness!

Derrick on the transfer of your money to me here in Russia. Maybe you can send me your money via Western Union system or MoneyGram? I myself do not really do not trust these systems, but for me right now is the only option to get your money. Unfortunately my credit card was stolen and my bank in Stralsund has no business relationship with banks in Russia. So it will be better if you send me your money through these systems.

Here's my info so you can send me your help:

My full name:

Surname:

name:

My date of birth: April 19, 1984

Derrick I think you need to send your money to the city of Moscow. I'll be here, so it will be correct if you give this city into the place of receipt of the graph. So you will just Moscow. I think that this information will be enough to get your money.

Derrick love, I need your help now, so I can go back home. If tomorrow you can send me your money, I'll be back tomorrow to his home in Stralsund. I promise you that I give you back the money right away, as soon as I come to my house. So you will not lose a single euro. I ask you to trust me and try to help me tomorrow with the money. I now no hope in anyone but you. Tomorrow I'll be all day waiting for your letter and I hope that you will help me.

Well, I take the time to send you this letter. I hope that today you get my letter and immediately answer me. Derrick love, now I do not rely on anyone but yourself. I ask you to try to help me, ok.

I'll be waiting for your answer.

Your woman A

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my lovely Derrik!!!!!

My dear, I'm glad to see a new message from you!

Every time I receive your letter, my mood improves!

Of course this whole situation is not very good for me. But your support gives me strength. And I hope that you will help me fly away from here. I want to fly away from this nightmare. I want to go home. And there I can handle all the problems and then come to you. I really want to meet you in reality and to continue our relationship in real life!

My dear, I want you still ispozovat Western Union. Since this is the fastest and most convenient way for us now. I learned and I was told at the bank that there are around the world and you should have no problem with that. I'm not a cheater and will not fool you! I can even send you a copy of my passport, if it will help. I'll be doing tomorrow send you a copy of it in my next letter! I hope you can help me in the coming days. because I can not live here for so long. I live in a hotel, but I can live here until the end of the week. And I have no money to pay for my further stay here. So I ask you to hurry up with this. You are the only person who can help me now. I very much hope for you. And I also will find out if I can use your bank account so you can transfer money here. But I think it will be very difficult and time because I do not have Russian citizenship.

I thank you in advance for your help. And I see that you really love me! I also fell in love with you and want to meet you in real life.

I send you my most sweet kisses! And I'll be waiting impatiently for your answer. And I hope to hear good news from you!

Yours

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oink!

Quote:
Hello my love Derrick!!!!

My dear, I have good news for us now!

Today I was in the bank and explained the situation to them. And they said they could help me. And now I opened a bank account. where you can send your money. I am sending information about the account you now:

Beneficiary: DENISENKO ANNA VIKTOROVNA

(Or name in Latin letters in accordance with an identification document)

Account of beneficiary: 40817978618100004029

Intermediary: COMMERZBANK AG FRANKFURT AM MAIN, DE

SWIFT: COBADEFF

Account With Institution: AVANGARD BANK, MOSCOW, RU

SWIFT: AVJSRUMM

Now you can send your money to this account and I can get it. And I hope that you will help me now in the near future. Because I really want to go home and do not want to stay in this country anymore! I also said that when you make a translation, I need to know your full name, address, and the exact amount of the transfer in order to get it. so do not forget to write it to me.

My dear, I thank you in advance for your help! I am glad that you are with me and that you will not abandon me in this difficult time. I thank you for that!

I love you my dear Derrick!!! and when arrive home, I will organize the trip for you. I really want to meet you in real life!

I send you my most sweet kisses and wait for news from you.

For ever yours A

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love Derrick!!!!!!!!!

My dear, I am glad to read your letter. And I feel that you experience for me. It is very nice to hear from you. And I felt better when I read your letters.

I'm sorry that I could not answer you yesterday. Now I have a lot of problems here. And I went to the embassy and the police again... But it did not give any good results unfortunately. And you are now my edintsvennaya hope. And I hope that you can help me now.

Of course I will send you my details again:

My full name: DENISENKO ANNA VIKTOROVNA

Surname: DENISENKO

Name: ANNA VIKTOROVNA

My date of birth: April 19, 1984

And address: Russia, Moscow

Now you can help me. And I'll be waiting for news from you. And as I told you before I need 410 euros, which is about $ 500. My ticket home will be worth the money. And I hope that you can help me with this.

I love you and thank you in advance for all your help! And I look forward to our meeting. I want to meet you in real life! You love me like a man!

My dear, I'm just going to wait for news from you now. And I hope that you will help me in the near future. I look forward to you. And I'll look forward to writing to you.

With love yours

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love Derrick!!!!!!

My dear, I was glad to read your letter.

I read your letter now and I am pleased to hear that you will try to help me in the coming days.

My honey and I thank you for your help. and I thank you for your letters and support.

I'm awfully tired of sitting here. I really want to go home. I'm never going to come to Russia! Here, nothing is easy. But I am confident that together we will cope with everything! Your letters give me strength and good humor. This is the only thing that makes me happy now. So I want you to write to me every day. Then I was very happy when I receive mail from you.

My love, I'll be waiting for news now with great anticipation. I already missed her home and family on the walls! And the more I missed you! I really want to meet you in real life. And just as'll fly home, I'll do my trip to you! I really want to you my dear Derrick!

Here in Moscow is very cold and it snows. Bad weather here ... How are you with the weather? I hope this is the best out there.

I end my letter today and will wait for your answer.

Regards your A

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

My dear, I'm glad to see your answer now. I miss you all the time.

I miss you and I want to be with you. I wish I could be with you now so you warmed me in this cold.

My honey, as I told you, I'm sitting here at the hotel and can not fly home because I have no money seychs. and I ask you to help me with this. You are the only person to whom I can now hope for. And I beg you not to leave me in this difficult situation. please help me with the money. And as soon as I get home in Stralsund I'll give you it all. And as soon as I get home, I'll start organizing my flight to you. I really want to meet you in reality and to continue our relationship in real life!

I send you my most sweet kisses and wait for news from you. And I hope to hear good news from you.

For ever yours A

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love Derrick!!!!!!!

My dear, I apologize to you for my late reply to you.

Of course I'm still in Moscow. And I can not leave here. The fact that I was again summoned to the police these days. Again I sat there all day and testify. The police chief was replaced here and they lost my old evidence. And so I had to give it again. Again, I spent a lot of nerves and tears before remembering it all. And comes home late at night and very exhausted. So I could not write to you.

My honey, I also really missed you all this time, and thought a lot about you and about our meeting! Yes, I really want to come to you, and to continue our relationship into a reality! And that's why I want to come to you, and to continue our relationship. And I do not want your money. Now I just got to this difficult situation, and I can not handle it yourself, unfortunately. That is why I asked you to help me to go home. And as soon as I arrive home, I'll give you back your money and she'll fly to you.

As I told you, I was left here without a mobile phone. It was stolen from me along with the bag. But I can try to call you from a phone company. But it is very expensive and we can not talk long. But anyway, I tried to call you if you email me your phone number. I also really want to hear your voice and talk to you on the phone.

I will wait for a response from you. In the meantime, I send you my most sweet kisses and I finish my letter.

With love your A

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this in reply to the above on the same day

Quote:
Baby, I have been so worried and thinking not real good things here. I thought you had just taken the money and left me. I was getting very hurt. I know that is a terrible thing to say given all you have been through there but I always say what I am thinking.

I am sorry to read that you are dealing with those bumbling idiots they have for cops there. Unfortunately we have a lot of that here in the states also. Some of them could not find their butts with both hands and a map.

Honey, has the money gotten there yet? I'm not sure how long it takes but i would believe that it has had time now.

You are already in a bad situation. I will not make it worse by asking you to phone me. That is not needed as you will be hearing my voice when you get here and you need what little money you have with you for other things.

Love

Five days later, still no money for my lazy boy

Quote:
Hello my love Derrick!!!!!!!!

My dear, I'm glad to get another letter from you now!

I am sorry that I could not write to you these days. I'm still running around and trying to solve the problem and I still can not do anything with it. I cry every day and want to go home. I want to leave Russia as soon as possible and never come back here. I want to you my dear! And I want you to protect me from all these problems.

My honey, I'm glad that you support me in this difficult situation. And I hope that you will help me to leave. I look forward to you, because I no longer have hope in anyone. You are my only hope now. And I ask you to help me in this situation.

I hope you understand my dear! I send you my most sweet kisses and wait for news from you.

With love yours

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love Derrick!!!!!

My dear, I'm glad to get another letter from you. But I do not quite understand you. You wrote that got your money back. But you did not send me information about your transaction. I'm still in Russia and can not fly home. I have no money for anything ... I do not know what to do and I want to go home. And I ask you to help me with the money to buy a ticket home. I ask you to send me those 410 euros and send me information about your transaction. I ask you to send it via Western Union. And then I will need to know only the order number and your full address.

I hope you can help me with this soon. I'll look forward to news from you. I love you my dear and I hope for you! And I hope that all is well with you! You loved me in your letters. And I can not wait wait for the time when we will meet in reality!

I send you my kisses and I will wait for news from you. And I hope that soon I can kiss you in reality!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nine days later he tries again.

Quote:
Hello my love Derrick!!!

My dear, today I checked my email and was delighted when I saw a new message from you. I was hoping there's some good news. But unfortunately you write to me again that you can not help me anything.

I'm very upset now. You were my only hope. And I do not know what to do now. I was alone in a foreign country without any money. And even now I have no place to live. Today I was evicted from of hotel. And I was left all alone on the street in a foreign city. I'm sitting at an Internet cafe and I do not know where to go now. I was left with very little money. Enough for a few days here. And then I do not know what to do. I ask God to help me now. I am very sad now. I was alone in this big world... And nobody wants to help me...

My honey, I beg you, do not leave me here alone. I love you and I hope for you. Please...

Your

Cellphone - web store
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

did she ever send you a copy of her passport as promised? was it a photoshopped copy? she seems to servive for days with very little money. I wonder how that is possible with the winters in russia being very cold.

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has sent me nothing of that sort. I just leave him be until he figures out I might be paying but not by westy. He is fraudstrated with me as you can see.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this 6 days ago

Good morning my love! I am sorry that you feel I am not trying to help you. I had thought you were already out of there since you stopped writing me. I have not left you anywhere honey but I don't think it is fair of you to claim I am not trying. Have you asked the person with that account? It has been over a week since I asked the bank to send that again. I thought you had it already.

Now the game is changing but I think the amount is the same as before.

Quote:

My dear, I'm glad to see another letter from you. I'm glad you did not leave me in this difficult situation. And I am pleased to hear that you are supporting me and trying to help me in this situation.

I am sorry that we are still not together. But I hope that soon we can arrange our meeting and we will meet this Christmas together!

Yes, I was alone in a foreign country and I did not even have the money to live in a hotel. And then I met a Russian girl. I told them my whole situation, she felt sorry for me and allowed to stay with her for now. I also told her about you. She said it was very romantic. And she said we should get together and we should be happy! I think so and I hope that you can help me leave. I ask you to help me with 410 euros for a ticket for the flight home. And then I will be able to fly home. And then I'll fly to you. Or I can fly directly to you if you want. It all depends on you now. because you are the only one who can help me now. At least I hope for your help. I love you and want to be with you my dear!

With love yours

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick!

I received another letter from you, and I felt sad and I want to cry now. I was hoping that you will help me. But I see that you were not able to do again. Why? you're my only hope now. And I hope that we will be together with you all the same and we will celebrate this new year together!!

Now I was alone in a foreign country, and all have turned away from me. And even you turned away from me. You throw me in the first issue. This means that you do not expect a serious relationship with me. Because it implies a serious relationship together to overcome all the joys and difficulties. And I hope that you will help me in my difficult situation. And then I'll see that you are serious deystivtelno me!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my angel! I hope all is well and you are enjoying the day there. I am sad to read that you believe something so silly as to think I have turned away from you. I know you are mad and upset but it is not my fault baby and I don't appreciate you saying these things to me. You know I have not left you alone even through this tough time.

I really don't think i like that you are somehow associating this money with the seriousness of our relationship. That is a rather nasty thing to say honey. You know I have been trying to send it to you but I am not responsible for the failure of it to get through. I will check with my bank again and see what is going on.

Please stop being mean to me about this.

Quote:
Hello my love Derrick!!!!

My dear, I also congratulate you on past Christmas!

I'm sorry that we did not vtsretili this holiday together. But I still hope that we can celebrate Noy year together! I think a lot about it and I hope that we will be able to do it. I hope that now you can help me come to you.

My honey, I love you and I want to celebrate this new year with you! We say how to celebrate New Year, so spend it. And I want to spend the next year with you! And so I want to be with you this night. But so little is up to me now. Only you can decide that. and I look forward to good news from you.

For ever yours

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my sweet Anna! I hope you had a great holiday regardless of anything that has happened. My day was rather sad. I got the men a day away but did not go anywhere myself. I stayed right here watching your pictures and thinking of you. I really miss you.

I have been trying to get this through to you baby. I don't know why you keep saying these terrible things to me about it. Treating me badly is only serving to upset me and you need to knock that off. You are being cruel to me because money does not move at a speed that we want it to. I do not control any of that. I want us to be together for the New Year baby and I am trying to make it happen. These things you are saying to me are mean.

10 days later I get this. He seems to have forgotten he was stuck somewhere else.

Quote:

My dear, I'm glad to get another letter from you!

I wish you a Happy New Year! And I hope that this year we'll be together. I ask you to forgive me, I could not write to you before. In the New Year did not work here. But I really missed you and thought of you all these days.

My honey, I'm celebrating the holiday with my parents. And I wanted you to be with me that day. I hope that you, too, think of me? And of course I can not promise you that the next Christmas I will be with you! I want to come to you now. And I hope that soon you and I will be able to arrange our meeting. I hope you can help me soon. And then I will come to you and we will work with you!

I love you my dear Derrick! I want to be with you.

I send you my most sweet kisses and will wait for new messages from you. and I hope to hear good news from you.

For ever yours

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my angel A! I have missed you very much and worried what had happened. I hope you enjoyed the holidays with your family. It is great that you were able to be with your loved ones during that time. I do hope that the next Christmas will find us together beginning a tradition of our own.

I do want you to come to me here. I must tell you that I m not likely to let you go once I get my hands on you though. I have wanted you for so long now and I have wanted to do so many things to and with you. I will not want to stop!

I missed you so much my lady and I am very happy that you are fine! Please wish your parents a happy new year for me!

Quote:
Hello my love Derrick!!!!!!!!!

My dear, I'm glad to see another letter from you. Again, there were holidays and I could not answer you right away. But now I am happy to write you this letter. Once again, I congratulate you on the New Year! And I hope that this year we will be together!

No, you misunderstood me. I am celebrating the New Year with parents of my new friend from Russia. And I'm still here in Moscow. I can not leave here. And I still hope that you can help me with this!

I miss you and look forward to the time when I can see you in real life! I have said many times we presented our first meeting. I can imagine how you meet me at the airport and how you hug me gently! It was great! And I expect when my dreams come true!

My honey, here we have a very cold weather now. As you have the weather there? We do not even want to go out once again, because it really is very cold here.

I'm waiting for news from you my dear! I send you my most sweet kisses and will wait for your answer.

For ever yours

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic