SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer on board

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tajheesa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there ,
I have a scammer on board waiting for the arrival of 600.00 USD. He would like it sent western union tomorrow. Im not sure what I need to do but I do know I need a fake western union MTCN number. He wants this wired to a specific person in the UK, London area. I meet him on facebook chat and he is posing as a Captain in the US Army. I have talked to him for about a month now and just in the last 2 weeks he has been wanting me to send this money. However I have been giving him the run around. Now I really want him to run around trying to collect this fake money .

Please I need help as he is expecting to hear from me later this morning once I have wired it .
Please any pointers.

Thank you
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Western Union money transfers can be checked online. Every scammer knows this. A fake MTCN will only get him to check the status online which will show invalid. He'll say he went to WU and spent hours there for nothing but the truth is all he did was check WU's website.

You can give him a number and jack with him saying you get numbers confused or whatever but you're not going to get a lad to run down to WU all fat dumb and happy with a fake MTCN. Again, he'll be more than happy to say he did but he won't go any further than the website. He'll come back with tales of how he or more likely his secretary was so embarrassed at the bank, everyone pointed at him, laughed, and threw rocks but all he really did was spend 30 seconds checking WU's website.

Money Gram, last time I checked, cannot be checked online. I think there might be a phone number that can be called but for the most part, money gram is something a lad has to get up off his ass to check.

You can tell the lad there isn't a WU outlet near you but there is a MG outlet where you shop. Take it from there.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Tajheesa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im so glad you told me about Western Union , so I will prolong it one more day and tell him that I could not send it through western union and send it through money gram I want him to have to work for this he is such a scum bag.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once you "send" it by Moneygram, have the next step of your bait prepared

The money was returned to you and can't be released unless he fills out the proper forms, the receiver's details are incorrect, your local MG office won't let you send money as you've been scammed and can he supply you with a different method of payment, etc. etc, etc.
Read up in the forums and see how other baiters have dealt with it.

It's all about planning ahead and working out how you're going to make your lad jump through hoops for you.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My standard reply for the money request:

Quote:
Dear ???
I never use Western Union or Moneygram. That is used by Illegal Immigrants who use it to send their Illegally earned money back to their families in Mexico. I only do Bank to Bank transfers. Can you send me your bank account information so I can make the payment on my way home from work today?
Regards,
Mycharacter
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tajheesa wrote:
I meet him on facebook chat and he is posing as a Captain in the US Army. I have talked to him for about a month now and just in the last 2 weeks he has been wanting me to send this money. However I have been giving him the run around. Now I really want him to run around trying to collect this fake money .

Is this your real life Facebook account? If so do not bait this lad or any other lad who has any real life information on you. There are plenty of love lads to bait with entirely made up information.

Welcome to Eater - sign up for a mentor, read the stickies and bait safe.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look for scams where they send you a MTCN to verify the money. The scam works by not listing the Receiver name or the amount. This gives you a perfectly valid scammer's MTCN to use to bait with. Eventually WU will take it down due to the large number of people checking on the validity of the number, or the original scammer will redeem the $5 or whatever they invested in the scam.

I've had good luck with this. Search the Surplus Letters section to find MTCN's.

They will hound you to get the name correct so they can claim the prize from WU. Have lots of hard to read handwriting. L's I's, Q's, O's etc can be a problem when handwritten.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Agent1002 This method is not recommended.

The scammer could re-use that information on a real victim.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Tajheesa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So since he found me on face book I should not try and bait him. What are the ramifications from him that can be done to me . I am not sure so can someone please help me .
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just drop him. Ignore him and don't be tempted to reply to him. He'll be scratching his head, wondering what went wrong.
If possible, bait him again from an angle that's not connected to you in any way.

Always bait safe. This link will help but do read all of the FAQ's & Stickies; http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1468641#startbait

Signing up for a mentor is a good idea (they've got nothing better to do) and secondly, after making sure that you're safe is to enjoy inflicting lad pain. Twisted Evil

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic