SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Guy your mouth too much, na work we all they work if i mistakenly send ur client email, just write me as ur fellow man and explain to me i'll understand, bcos i no lack understanding like you, no be to dey make mouth like say you know who i be.

No the threaten me, in-case you want know me better i dey South Africa u fit send your men to come gun me, life don pass noise, u dey claim to be big boy and you no dey act as 1.

Big boys don make noise rather they approach you in a good manner and if u've lack those, pls try to get it back or else your mouth will land u in trouble. we're friends not enemy, talk to me i will understand, don't nag or threaten me. Peace Out.

Yours Faithful Friend.
Sniper.
NBM 4 LIFE.

Quote:

I think say u dey responsible but i just found out say na fool u be.

This is my last mail to you and your foolish friends wey dey write me.

Big man use ur money buy life.

Bye.

[email protected]
Quote:

Hello Fool!.

For my entire life you are the worst MUMU i ever encounter. Frankly speaking, i don't deal with illiterates guy, i wonder how u de control your job's by this rubbish you are writing, my Guy you still have a long way to go and i pray Baba God go bless you because you prove to be a church Rat , rich men don't really brag, but learn how to shut your fucking mouth because there lies your life and death. It will take you 20 hard working years to get the level i am now .

Guy U better Go back to school because your own I.T.I de make me cry here,

Next time try write from google for better spelling..

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR END HAS COME AND YOUR GENERATION SHALL CUT OFF FROM THIS EARTH. YOUR BAD ENGLISH WILL KILL YOU,MUMU LIKE YOU STILL TALKING,HOW DO YOU USE TO GET KOBO FROM THIS YOUR SHILT? YOU MUGU OF THE HIGHEST,I HAVE MADE IT ALREADY THAT IS WHY I AM IN EUROPE,PERSON LIKE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE USED FOR A VILLAGE SACRIFICE AND THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE GOOD FOR IN YOUR LIFE.

NOTHING YOU WILL EVER DO THAT WILL GOOD FOR YOU,PALM WINE TAPING JOB IS MORE BIGGER FOR YOU EXCEPT YOU CAN ONLY BATH DEAD BODY BEFORE YOUR OWN TIME WILL COME. REGARDING YOUR MOTHER,SHE IS THE HIGHEST BITCH,ONCE UPON A TIME,YOUR MOTHER IN ABA WAS USED FOR RANDOM FUCK AND HER SMELLING PUSSY TEARED APART THEN YOUR FATHER THE USELESS HE GOAT,HAS COMPACTION WITH YOUR BITCH MOTHER AND TOOK HER HOME TO BE HIS BITCH SO SHE CAN START PASSING CURSES UPON HER GENERATION,YOU SON OF BITCH,MUGU,OLORIOKO.

YOU HAVE BROUGHT A PROBLEM TO YOUR GENERATION,I AM FREE HERE AND WELL ESTABLISHED,I HAVE ONE PRAYER FOR YOU EVEN IF YOU DONT SAY AMEN THE CURSE IS ALREADY UPON YOU BUT BETTER YOU SAY AMEN SO THAT YOUR DAY WILL SOON COME TO LEAVE THIS EARTH,MAY JUJU AND OSIBA KILL YOU,MAY OLELE FIRE YOUR BITCH MOTHER AND MAY OJEVERANRI DESTROY YOUR HE GOAT FATHER. SOMEONE LIKE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE USED AS SUYA IN CALABA. I WISH YOU A BAD CONDITION AND MAY YOU DIE IN POVERTY.MAY DOG FUCK YOUR SO CALLED BITCH MOTHER AND MAY SNAKE BITE THE DICK OF YOUR HE GOAT FATHER.I THINK I WISH YOU BAD ENOUGH FOR TODAY AND I WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW.

[email protected]
Quote:

Guy you re nothing but fool............... go and learn hw to compose
a correct gramma, I dont even knw hw you compose mail cus your head is
full of junk( nothing qualify it than refuse bin) Emeka its better for
you to go and join your family in villa am sure they will gie u plot
of land for you to plant Cassava and
maize................................ Ode, didinrin, Oponu ayirad

[email protected]
Quote:

i wonder which sch , u attended ??? and u cant be richer than me for life
.i guess u knw the level of poverty in yoruba land, at least i feed many of them

Quote:

your ibo writings made my day .... but u need to check your spellings ,
you cant even spell some things out... maybe you correct your yourself
or use google please

[email protected]
Quote:

Hahahaha!!! I visit Naija every 1 month , so bastard just back off, me and you no be mate , contunue eating that your AKARA there, i don't pass your level, i am still ashamed of you , the way you write your English is terrible even my 2 years old boy speak QUEENS english , he will deffinitly laugh when reading this your jagon , is better you try writing with your dialect( IGBO) may be you can spell correctly and get small credit from your master ( Dick Head. ) you and your hungry group still have a long way to go, i pittied who give birth to you because you are useless to your family.

Na me de make things happen, i no de make mouth like you , but unfurtunately i will suprise you in one way or the other since you dont know how to run your mouth, let see who really belong.

who ever that introduce you to the game must be very stupid as you too that is why you will not ever progress, when mugu like you get as little as £ 50,000 pin they will open their mouth and challenge their gods, were am from the figure above is for sacrifice, we make real money, when i say money i'm talking about REAL CASH that can run you mad. my game is not for the faint heart like yours.

May be when i'm back i will i will fuck that your barren sister and got her pegnant and change your family for good and i will take you back to school and teach you how to type.

Hahahahahahaha hoohhoohoho. as me for real conection, i will change you in 2 month and you go bow, but if you think u too sabi, u go remain in poverty.

Ashawo illitrate pikin.

BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NONENTITY.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Hey foolish man, do you actualy read your massage before sending it? ohh!! my Goshhh!!! you are as stupid as your generation, i 've never met some one so stupid in my entire life , guy this time, if you are this stupid you dont need to open your mouth lest peple know that you are this stupid, why don't you go and register to adult school and at least know how to write and spell your name correctly, i will pay your fees if you need my help because i know your peanut money can't be enough.

The reason why i always call you follish man is because you are as foolish as foolishness it self.

Illitracy is a very big Deases. e no get cure.

CHOP CHIKEN AND DIE.

next time try to write well or you can hire someone to write for you, i de wait your reply MUGU!

[email protected]
Quote:

Chinedu Omo Ale. You forget say the hand Wey bit your papa and your mana na still same hand go bit you. You remember those days say pal no dey and hand ur mama take dey cover her toto.

You useless goat boi , Your papa na he goat and your mama na she goat. All this na small thing..... Just big up and find your level cos level pass level

[email protected]
Quote:
ur a very useless and hopeless parochia street junkie...........do sometime meaningful with your life

[email protected]
Quote:

MY FRIEND,

LET ME PUT THIS IN YOUR MIND THAT MAN PASS MAN OK, AM FROM RIVERS STATE AND DON'T YOU EVER TRY ME AGAIN BECAUSE IF YOU DO I WILL GO TO MY PLACE OGONI FOR YOU, FOKKER

[email protected]
Quote:

Your papa your mama...i swear u u no go meet tomorrow...i no fit to dey brag mouth with you....go die jooo...

[email protected]
Quote:

HELLO MUGU WHY NOW SHE WE DEY FIGHT WHY U COME COM[OSE SUCH AND IRRITATION WORLDS FOR UR FATHER KLIKE THIS HE NO GOOD NOW NA SO UR KIDDIE GO DO YOU OOOH FUCKING GOAT WEY NO GO SCHOOL WISH FORM YOU FROM COM OUT SELF IGBO BOY WEY COME DEY BROWWSE WEY DEY SHOW WING NA GOD GO FIRE YOU ANS THUNDER YOU CAUSE I NEVER KNOW YOU OR WHO U BE SO WHY DEY DEY VEX FOR ME NOW?I NEVER KNOW U AND DONBT WANT TO KNOW WHO NU ARE SO WHY U DEY BEFF ME SMALL BOY....U DEY TROW MAIL AND I NO RESPOND TO UR FUCKING ASS AND U HAVE THE FULL GOT TO MAIL ME THIS SHEET THING WELL I NEVER BLAME YOU...CAUSE NA NO DEY GO SCHOOL FOR UNA VILLAGE NA FEW DEY GO SCHOL MAY BE DEY ASK YOU TO GO SERVE YOUR MASTER AND THEY LEARN YOU HOW TO TROW MAIL AND YOU SELF FOLLOW DEY DO AM..WELL I NO BLAME YOU SHA GUY WORK ADD OK U GO GET MUGU....OMO ALE BASTARD PICKING...

[email protected]
Quote:

WHY YOU JUST DEY MIS-YARN DIS GUY..I BE LIKE FALIPUPA FOR YOUR EYE,YOU NO WISE.

[email protected]
Quote:

but guy weting be yoiur envy now i know no where u come from self wey u dey beef with me na person send you to me or what with your rubbish talk i no get time for you ok u call ur self guy man and u dey talk this way i no know u so why u dey worried ur mind this way just find job do ok i no care if you be done one or g unite all get there roles to play in life u nevere know me i never knoiw u as well so wet ur beef...and stress..muntula?

[email protected]
Quote:

CHINEDU ABI WETIN BE YOUR NAME.I NO SEND YOUR MAMA OO,G-UNIT ABI WETIN YOU DEY CALL YOURSELF.I JUST KNOW SAY U NO WISE AND YOU STILL DEY LEARN WORK..U WON DEY USE EFCC EMAIL DEY THREATEN ME.GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION..I NO KNOW YOU OO AND I NO SEND WHO YOU BE BUT AT THE SAME TIME TRY IDENTIFY YOURSELF...ASSHOLE

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] Razz
Quote:
THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT YOU ARE DEAD SPIRITUALLY AND YOU ARE JUST A MOVING CORPSE NOW. THE GRAND COMMANDER OF THE OGBINO CULTS CALABAR HEAD QUARTERS AND IGBODO IJOKO AREA COMMANDER PERFORMED A FINAL SACRIFICIAL CEREMONY BY PRESENTING YOU TO LUCIFER BY 12 MID NIGHT AS A RITUAL FOR ETERNITY. WE HAVE FINISHED WITH YOUR CASE SPIRITUALLY AND YOUR ARE DEAD AND WILL ONLY WALK THIS EARTH FOR A SHORT TIME LONGER. MEANWHILE YOUR AGED MOTHER IS CURSED AND SHALL BE INFLICTED WITH A DEADLY STOMACH PAIN SICKNESS. IN ADDITION 5 CHICKENS HAVE BEEN LAID ON THE ALTER IN UR NAME. AMEN.

ALL IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, I COMMAND THE EARTH QUAKING THUNDER TO DESTROY YOU AND ALL YOUR GENERATION AMEN. I KINDLE THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST TO CONSUME YOU, DESTROY AND SCATTER YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN. I NULIFY ALL YOUR EVIL PRAYERS WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THE LORD JESUS THAT SPEAKS THE GOOD THINGS BOTH IN THE HEAVEN, ON EARTH, AND UNDER THE EARTH BENEATH AMEN. I DECLARE ALL YOUR EVIL PLANS TO COME BACK UPON YOU AMEN. YOU. I DECLARE YOU A MOVING CORPS IN JESUS NAME AMEN. OCEAN HAS SWALLOED YOU. BLOODY FOOL.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U DE MADT
I SEE YOU ARE A REAL BASTARD BECAUSE IF YOU KNOW WHO I AM YOU WONT BE SAYING RUBBISH OKAY PLEASE JUST TRY ME AND I WILL TELL YOU JUJU PASS JUJU OKAY ANIMAL.....

[email protected]
Quote:

Attn; small RAt

mumu idiot u dey lack of something wen u nor at all you nor wise ooo mugu like you dey talk wen men like we dey yan emeka or wating dem call you if make me find u my boy you go regret for life oooo u dey threatening me with be say he dey my zanga u want make end ur life so soon or i go do u wen be say u nor go fit open you mouth chop street moni again for ur life my boy i dey talk to u as a wise man nw respect ur self my DOG foolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Don Manny
Too Much Pounds
Maybach 4 life

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Mr Agbogungbro,

Thanks very much, You to be very careful and watch mouth leave this
alone look for some one else and l will advice to give up all this
bullshit job and remember they you will die and you face to
consequence l have forward your to the high compressional in Abuja
they have forward it to EFCC, your are 3 in numbers ......Bashi, Wale
and you the other that give them the is born again which you him very
we again you be arrested.

[email protected]
Quote:

WHO IS THIS IDIOT? MAY GOD PUNISH ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND YOU IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. MAY THE FAVOR OF GOD DEPARTED FROM YOUR FAMILY, AMEN. THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES THERE. DO YOU KNOW ME? DO I KNOW YOU FOOLS THAT CLAIM WHAT YOU ARE NOT AND CAN NOT BE? MAY ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS REMAIN POOR IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALA KUWA KWA GI AYA POOR MONKEY,CHURCH RAT,NA ONLY FIFTY DOLLAS U DEY COLLECT YOU DEY MAKE NOISE,IDIOT

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

NA BIG FOOL U....... NA UR PAPA PUT MONI FOR STREET WEY U WAN CARRY BIG 9JA FOOL LIKE U. NOR GO FIND WORK MAKE U START BETTER LIFE.

NA OGUN GO KILL YOUR PAPA AND MAMA..............

BIG FOOL LIKE U................ UR MATE DON MARRY START LIFE U DEY HERE DEY FIND OTHER PEOPLE MONI , MAKE HOLY GHOST FIRE BURN U

[email protected]
Quote:
SO U NO FEAR....STINKING PIG FRAT WEY U DEY... DEY SHARK U ABI?......NA BLACK AXE U DEY YAN WITH...I GAT CHEDDARS 4 LIFE...F*******UR GENERATION....UR MUM, DAD N SIBLINGS................

[email protected]
Quote:

U DEY DRIVE HUMMAR NA U STILL DEY WRITE LIKE DIS..................... NA BIG FOOL U B !!!

IF U GET HUMMAR U DON SUPPOSE LIKE DIS WORK START BETTER LIFE IDIOT LIKE U

U DEY DRIVE HUMMAR U FIT STILL GET TIME TAKE D FALLOW ME EXCHANGE MAILS ... U NO SEE SAY U B BIG FOOL. NA SMALL PIKIN DEY WORRY U

NA PEOPLE LIKE UNA DEY GO RITUAL LATER UNA GO SAY NA G-MAN UNA BE.......MAK GOD PUNISH U......................... BIG FOOL

D JUJU WEY U DO DON DEY WORRY U................ GO REPENT MAKE GOD FORGIVE U

FOOL LIKE U............

[email protected]
Quote:

look stupid man i know u have no home ur parent is from poor place and u dont know what is next then to dey look for problem ,,,,try it u will died young i dey wait for u ,,,,u call ur self rev u no know what that mean olori buruku omoale u will never see the GOD favors in ur life and u will remmeber this day that i message u that i said u will be poor like rat and cry over one another problem in ur family ,,,,ur gugu go kill u and ur family bastard boy

[email protected]
Quote:

AWZAN NO KPE BO ALI GLAGADAN NO SU DO A.OKU BIO HOUE TO GBE AOUTU BIO HOUE TO GBE.
IF U ARE A REAL GUY DROP YOUR NAME AND NUMBA

MY OWN NA KLESIN 24 HRS ASSURANSE MOTOR GO JAM YOU.
nice name for a lad btw Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Which Job u dey talk, u see say u no get sense. i no dey make mouth but last warning don't write me such massage,because if you tri am again . I swear u go beg me.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE STILL A BOY, YOU STILL HAVE CHILDISH ACT IN YOUR GODDEMN HEAD, WELL I PRAY THAT YOU WILL GROW UP SOON SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MEANT TO KNOW HAHAHAHA

CHILDREN...DON'T WORRY, YOU WILL STILL COME UP TO THE LEVEL OF MEN

[email protected]
Quote:

Did you know what you are not a guy man you are an ass hole go to hell
you fuck pussy

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

GUY I STILL NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT .CAN YOU BEHAVE AS A REAL GUYMAN.

DELETE THE LIFE OF MITT ROMNEY FROM YOU AND WELCOME THE LIFE OF OUR HERO BARACK HUISSEN OBAMA JR IN YOUR LIFE

CAN YOU PLEASE COOL DOWN AND TELL ME WHAT IS THE MATTER I CAN NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

ONE LOVE

N.C.S
NIGERIA CAMEROON SINGAPORE

Quote:

Dear guy i can see that poverty is flogging you .Anyway there is something i want to tell you in this game we are into it

If you are working with Temper brother you will not succeed in the game okay.But my prayers is all guyman to collect and go out from the game b/c is not a good game to base on.

Feel free to tell me what is the matter.b/c i created this email last two weeks ago

i do not know the reason why you are talking to me like that

You dont even know the country i am living in You are just shouting ,Feel free to tell me what up

One Love

N.C.S Alias Peaceman

[email protected]
Quote:
you are the world biggest full.....your mama naim you cause and your papa too....at your age you no get sense....no be your fault sha ......na fool you be

[email protected]
Quote:

Attn; small RAt
mugu mumu fool hw much u don make for street wen u dey talk fool i tell u b4 say u no wise at all mugu na nw ur mate dey bomb help fm nd 2 i nor fit insult ur mother or ny of ur family y cos no be dey find me na u wen BUSH PIG

Don Manny
Too Much Pounds
Maybach 4 life

[email protected]
Quote:
you go die whan you see this massage also my all the peole who suffer through the hands of guy-man may thier gost follow you and your family

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the greatest fool of the century,is okija still raining in your eye,embrace God,fool, what is the meaning of Okija in this day modern life big idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:

U SAY GO TAKE UR NAME N FOTO TO HIGH PREST O OKIJA SHRINE, ALA OGBAGA MBAISE, KAMALU ABIRIBA N GOD O THUNDER OGUN. OGUN KILL YOU ANY TIME YOU HELD IRON

ARE THIS THE ONLY GODS OR SHRINES YOU KNOW?WHY NOT TRY SAMORICA OF SABONGIDA -ORA IN EDO STATE,KALU AKANU OF AKANU OHAFIA,EKPEKWUM AMANGWU,EKETENSI OF IGBERE WHERE ORJI UZO BELONGS TO,AYLALA WHERE SOWEMIMO BELONGS TO,OTUASE TOPE OF OBUASE LAND, SANGO TO MENTION BUT FEW.WE HAVETRIED THEM IN THOSE DAYS AND DISCOVERED THAT THERE IS NO RAOD THERE.FOR YOUR INFO,THERE IS NOTHING LIKE KAMALU OF ABIRIBA,GO AND FIND OUT,WHAT WE HAVE THERE IS ETTITI MAGALA(GOD OF LIGHTENING.SO IF YOU STILL GO TO SUCH PLACES,RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE BEFORE THEY START RUNNING AFTER U OR YOU FIND YOURSELF IN HELL FIRE.
REPENT AND GIVEYOUR LIFE TO JESUS WHO IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.If you have liver,show me how to see you,i will come and meet you there and tell you about Jesus.I willcome into lagos with 12 hours and meet you to show you that I have seen the good and bad side of life and not afraid to die any time any day.
I pray for the peaceof your soul.
shalom

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE GOTO U DON LIVE FHINICH JUST DAY PRAY TO GOD MAKE E HLEP YOU MUGU LIKE UUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL SEND EMAIL THAT MAGA TO CALL THAT MONEY BACK TRUST ME.IDIOT LIKE YOU.PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE DESERVE TO BE IN ZOO.

I will fuck the job up since you don't have respect to elders,trust me

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a bastady fork your mother

[email protected]
Quote:

NO TIME TO DEY FOLLOW YOUR BASTARD TALK...IF YOUR PAPA AND MAMA REASONABLE SHEY YOUR BASTARD GO DEY DO YAHOO ? YOUR FOOL EVEN FIT TALK SAY YOU DON KILL FOR THE GAME ..MTCHEEEE YOU WEY YOU GO LATTER RUN MAD WEY YOU NO KNOW.AND EVEN WAIT FOOL YOU TALK SAY YOU DON GET MONEY ? ODEE WHICH MONEY YOUR PAPA GET ? THE MONEY WEY YOUR PAPA NO GET NA IM YOU DEY DREAM TO GET ? WERE BOI, IDIOT. GO DIE DANU...OLOFO...KO FO

[email protected]
Quote:
SUCK DICK ASSCOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
mr killer what job of yours are you talking about? how can you be this useless

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE A BASTARD AND DISGRACE TO YOUR MOTHER. DEATH IS CALLING YOU AND YOU DONT KNOW WHOM YOU ARE PLAYING WITH.

BIG MUGU, WE WILL SEE HOW YOU END UP

[email protected]
Quote:
Blood of Jesus/stone of fire on your life time until the end of age will render you useless as i can see that you are dead already.

[email protected]
Quote:
i want to fuck your mother.

Quote:

Your spoken English very poor. Go back to school to learn grammar.

Just want to make love to your mother then i will be ok mugu. Let me know when your mother and your sisters ready, i will come over to fuck them.

Quote:
did your mother tell you i fucked her yesterday? Ask her before you fuck her this evening.

Quote:
help me thank your mother. I enjoed her so much yesterday. Her pussy is tight.. We are still meeting today for another round of sex.

[email protected]>
Quote:

Madness get different types , this na 1 of them ,

bythe way which job sef

oluku

zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
MR FUCK POVERTY HAS ENTER YOUR FAMILY GENERALLY IF YOU SEND ANY MAIL AGAIN TO THIS BOX DEATH WILL FOLLOW YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Where ever you thing you are, you are a fool. OTU NNEGI THERE. who are your boys, idiot hungry bastards. you will just open your smelling dirty mouth and talk, is aguleri entering your head. who and what the hell is aguleri. you a bastard as fsr as am concine Akpa amu papa gi MUGU. Ewu aguleri. come let me give you money idiot. i have made money already idiot. go and catct you mama smelling pussy and the entire stinky pussy in your village. idiot.

You will catch you father idiot. do you know where am from. Onye aguuu basterd. if you want to learn come let me teach you. cos you cant even match any of my boys. Anu Mpama.

[email protected]
Quote:
You need to be educated as old as you, haven't know how to write good and well understanding English, any where i blame you not it seen like people from so called AGULERI or whatever you name it is not educate and we can't take such people along in our cruise line, to hell you and your boys

[email protected]
Quote:
You are very very stupid,you from aguleri and making noise foolish,which part of aguleri you come from? Agulu otu or ezi agulu anyway send your boys am waiting.

[email protected]
Quote:
ATTENTION U FUKING SMEALING BUSHMAN FOOL!!!

U DEY HEAVY DUMP OF SHEET! U NO GET ANY LEVEL. U JUST SMALL TIME YAHOO BOY. U DEY POOR INSPITE OF GOING TO CAFÉ. U NO DEY SHAME N STIL U DEY BATLE WITH LOTTO LEVEL. U NO SEE MCTN U HOLE LIFE. MUGU LIK U DON DIE DREAMING OF WESTY. GO FIND WORK. GO PUSH TRUCK OR GO DO CAR WASHBOY NA DAT BE UR DESTINY.

GO TO HISTORY NA MONKEY FUCK UNA MAMA OLOSHI OLIRIBURUKU BASTARD. UR MAMA ASHAWO MANY BROTHER SAY HER TOTO SMELL OF MONKEY BI IT SAID THAT SHE CHARGE BUSHMAN 5 NAIRA A TIME BUT DOG GO 4 FREE. UR SA BY NOW UR MAMA DON GET GOLORA, MAMA GO DIE FO HER SMEALING TOTO. UR ASHAWO SISTA OPEN HER TOTO FOR MONKEY NOW UR SISTA AM BELLE TO MONKEY U CAN CALL THAT ASHAWO N COMFIRM NOW.

I HAVE EAT MONIES FROM THIS GAME N ALSO KILLED FO THIS GAME ,SO NO PLAY WITH UR LIFE OR U GO DIE LIKE DOG AT ROAD SIDE.IF U SEEE ME, U GO RESPECT, U GO FEAR FACE. U GO BOW DOWN LIKE HALLOW CHAMBER FOR SENNATE

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY PLAY WITH YOUR LIFE BECAUSE I BE WARRI TWO DAYS FROM NOW I GO KIDKNAPP YOUR WHOLE FAMILY

Quote:
U ARE A STINKY JEW I GO 4GIVE U JEW JEW JEWWWW <-- Whaat, this lad is an antisemite?

[email protected]
Quote:
U CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY +448719159065 <-- Please give this lad a call, I've already sent his number to some 10s of other lads Smile

Quote:
GUY YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS, GO FIND BOX MAKE U BOMB, I BE FELLOW MAN LIKE U..DICK HEAD

Edit: last minute addition

"WHERE DID YOU LEARN THOSE CUT AND JOIN ENGLISH, WOW! IT SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING. CAN YOU MAKE A LINE OF GOOD GRAMMAR?"

"You email has been received and from my understanding your email is not well understood."

Last edited by zzz on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@zzz [email protected] chopped on of my scripts. Laughing

zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thedevguy67 - lazy lads, chopping on insult scripts is unforgivable! I'm cuttin' and pastin' myself their masterpieces Smile

"WHERE DID YOU LEARN THOSE CUT AND JOIN ENGLISH, WOW! IT SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING. CAN YOU MAKE A LINE OF GOOD GRAMMAR?"

"You email has been received and from my understanding your email is not well understood."
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Stinky Jew" turns up occasionally, it is a pretty harsh insult. It may be that lad have an antisemetic streak or it may be that the opposition is directed against the Igbo tribe who claim to be descended from the tribes of Israel. Hard to say.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Let me tell you am not ur mate i don't need to be talking shit wit u ok, u'r a small boi in dis game... Emaka or wat ever shit u call ur fucking name... I knw ur broda bring u frm village nd u'r claiming big boi witout kobo. u dis shit of .. I'm self made living in my building with 4 cars... u don't av respect insulting ur mother not mine. Fuck u small bitch boi.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO,THUNDER FIRE YOU AND THAT YOU OKIJA FUCKING WHATEVER AND THUNDER WILL FIRE THE WOMAN THAT BRING YOU INTO THIS WORLD?BASTARD LIKE YOU,PLEASE TRY TO SMELL YOU OLD FUCKING MOTHERS TOTO AND TELL ME HOW IT SMELLS LIKE,HAHAHAHA ANIMAL.

[email protected]
Quote:

WHY UNA DEY LIKE TALK TOO MUCH? KILL ME NOW AND BESIDE WHO ARE YOU AND WHICH JOB ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) i no dey find person troblem and if i talk you my jobs wen dem spoil only this year na about 5 and i no stout bcos GOD is in control.

and na God get power to all men on earth, highest 120 years from now both of us go don die.

My broda God bless You cro mat

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER AND I BIND YOU WITH BOOLD OF JESUS , HOLY GOST FIRE TO YOU.

INFACT I WILL PRAY 20 DEGATES OF ROSARY FOR YOU AND YOU WILL GET LOST

[email protected]
Quote:

You na small boy na .

yu ask for mark rolex of ekpoma theme go them you. malaysia bogal, i have it

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy were me and u for meet wen u dey send me this nonsense??? abi u 1st die?? na God jst save u say i nr no you in person.... i swear to God i nr for fail to use Axe break your head.....Fool

Quote:

Guy were me and you for meet b4?? i swear to God if to say i dey 9ja i go find you make sure say i blow like we use to kill little shit like you who doesn't ve respect for elder..if u were really responsible how there you talk to som1 mum wen you know you have 1?

I dont really blame you, i think you are lack of home training....which is really affecting you right now because you are not well organize...smally like you, you as Ibo man dey call me full benin guy village boy....u no since wen i don dey do street?? u knw countries wen street don carry me travel to???

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA.FOOLISH IDIOT.NA UR GENERATIONS DON DIE ALREADY.FOR ME?NA LIE.I DON PASS DAT LEVEL TO DIE AS JUJU DO DEY KILL PPLE LIKE ME.JUJU DEY KILL PPLE WHO BELIEVE IN JUJU LIKE HOMOSEXUALS LIKE U WEY GOD DON CURSE ALREADY.I DEY COME LAGOS ON WEDNESDYA.MY TELEPHONE NUMBER IS 07055462708 OR 07089793222,IF YOU GET LIVER,CALL ME TUESDAY NOON,I GO DEY AIRPORT,SO U MEET ME AND KNOW MBE WU OKE. U ARE A THIEF WHO WILL SOON DIE AS IT IS UR WISH FOR ANOTHER.

[email protected]
Quote:

Your MOTHER TOTO DASTERD

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I COVER YOU WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS , THE WORLD IS NOT YOURS OR MIND LETS LEAVE IN PEACE OR YOU DIE, IDIOT,

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY WAITIN I DO YOU NOW, I NO NO SAY U BE NWAFO NIGERAN NOW, ABEG NO WISH ME BAD, IF SAY I KNOW U BE NIGERIAN GUY I NO BOMB MAILS ENTER UR BOX.

SORRY U HEAR.

Quote:
I WILL KILL U IF I GET U, TELL ME WHERE U ARE NOW THEN I WILL COME AND KILL U WITH MY GUN

[email protected]
Quote:
THE FUTURE WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING, I DONT MIND YOU CRIMINAL

[email protected]
Quote:

STUPID NATEIVE DOCTOR.U CANNOT CURSE ME COS GOD HAS ALREADY BLESSED ME.U CANNOT CURSE WHOM THE LORD HAS BLESSED. IN THE BIBLE,BALAK TOLD BALAM TO CURSE THE CHILDRED OF ISRAEL,THEN BALAM SAID THAT HE CANNOT CURSE WHOM THE LORD HAS BLESSED.I AM A RADICAL WARRIOR FOR CHRIST,SO YOU ARE SMALL TO TAMPER WITH ME COS I CARRY FIRE.GOD HAS GIVEN ME MOUTH TO BLESS AND NOT CURSE SO ANY ONE CURSES ME REMAIN CURSSED FOR LIFE,TRY IT AND SEE. IT WAS IN THOSE DAYS PPLE WORSHIP JUJU.NOWADAYS ALL THOSE WHO USE TO WORSHIP IDOLS ARE IN THE GRAVE.YOUR TIME IS SOON COMING IF U DO NOT RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE AND LOOKFOR A BETTER THING TO DO AND LEAVE THIS FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.U SAY U GET SENSE,U OPEN EMAIL ADDRESSAS .ANY REASONABLE MAN WHO SEES THE EMAIL WILL KNOW U ARE A PURE WATER SELLER WHO GRADUATED AND STARTED DOING FRAUD A.K.A 419.419 NA OLD SCHOOL DEAL.WE HAVE OUT GROWN THAT LEVEL OF SITTING IN THE COMUTER TO THROW EMAILS.
STUPID NATIVE DOCTOR

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU TOOO000 U R A SMALL BOY TO ME.OKEY. I HAV MAKE REAL MONEY . U R LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE CAFÉ.

[email protected]
Quote:

now i know the kind of person you are, your just Mongorian!! person others are in London and Asia making their money, big idiot like you your still in the village smoking ganja. I pet your fucking mother that give birth to you. Because someone like you cannot feed the family. ur taking of ekpoma come to Malaysian and see guys that have address u don have address pls don’t tell anybody that ur from ekpoma because noting is happening in ur so call ekpoma if u need my help I can still help because I know some small guys from ur so call ekpoma here who use to give me work. Ur just a small boy ur not guy man fuck u. pls again go and fuck ur mama and make sure ur papa and ur sister is watching u fucking ur mama.
BIG MANNY

zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAA...TO YOUR WIDEST DREAM AM NOT IN THAT DIRTY COUNTRY WITH YOU.. YOU THINK AM ONE OF YOU DIRTY GUYS WHO USE JUJU TO WORK. AM EDUCATED AND KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO CLIENT.. YOUR MAGA WILL PAY ME ALL THE MONEY U NEVER EXPECTED.

DIE UNDER THE HOT SUN OF NIGERIA U GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOOOL EVER CHIEF FOOL MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM NOT TALKING TO A FULL OF SHIT FROM AGULERI IN ANAMBRA STATE

[email protected]
Quote:
who come be mugu here? mr man if u av racket u can link me up to we run tins since u feel u r not mugu. aguleri man

Quote:
broda leave grammar make we relate if u be Gman

[email protected]
Quote:
ikpu nnegi ther go and dieee bastard

Quote:
you no dey shame basterd, every time from aguleri or okija. God punish you and where you come from. you will die and rot in hell idiot. hungry basterd.

AJI IKPU NNEGI THERE. AND GO AND WARN YOUR MOTHER PUSSY BASTERD

[email protected]
Quote:
Men you are a big fuck?

Let me give you my address at the town you are talking about,then we will know who have boys.

U,Wise Mugu.

[email protected]
Quote:
i thought you said u lost ur senses so now u hv recorvered urself u r
not mad again if u r from Agune whatever let me tell u am from Ogoni
in Rivers State if u receive my mail nd u r not a maga is not by force
to play the game ok so be careful

Quote:
Look u fool i will make u not to gat at money from at man ok fool

Quote:
my friend you do not no how to do this job, because if you know all you have to do is to ask me how we can do to get this money from the mugu, because the mugu because me but if you with to make the job to go feel by me but if you with us to make money from this call me ok,+233547531524

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU

NA U BE

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Messages of goodwill and thanks from the assembled throng.

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot i no get time to call cheap idiot like u

[email protected]
Quote:
GOAT NA YOU BE ALL OF UNA GOATTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Quote:
NA NOW I SEE YOUR MESSAGE NA YOUR FATHER AND MAMA AND UR ENTIRE
GENERATION ALL OFF UNA NA GOATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[email protected]
Quote:
See wetin poverty don cause you? why are you frustrated? fool

[email protected]
Quote:
man my pray for you this year you will die on road accident....bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
the it will kill ur mother and all your generation.useless man

[email protected]
Quote:

see ur English,block head,na school way you no go nah.illiterate like you,frustrated bastard like you malu.village goat,i see you laugh cos you are one of those thief that goes about spoiling the name of your country,see i have one good idea for you ok and you are going to like it.that.....GO FUCK YOUR SELF BITCH.IDIOT,I DONT NEED TO INSULT YOUR FAMILY OR YOUR PARENT COS THEY DID NOTHING TO ME.THAT SHOWS HOW MATURE A PERSON IS.AM SORRY FOR YOU OK,YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO TALK TO SOMEONE OK.ME CALLING IS LIKE LETTING MY SELF DOWN OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
people de buy car with message u de send for insult .. i know say u nr finish primary schl so no need to folow u yan .. i de drive spider ...wat u de drive? ur leg .

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI......HAHAHAHAHA,comon English you did not know,you are writing mess,hahaha,please try to start from primary school first before thinking of contacting me,BARROW PUSHER HAHAHAHA.

[email protected]
Quote:
forgive ur self

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEM.

[email protected] has been up to something nefarious.
Quote:
IDIOT,

GO BACK TO SCHOOL, GET SOME FEW EDUCATION, THEN GET A LIFE. ONLY THEN WILL I CONSIDER PAYING SOME ATTENTIONS TO YOUR PREDICAMENT. YOU DON'T DESERVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET. EVEN BILL GATE MUST BE DISAPPOINTED IN THE ABUSE HIS WORK HAS SUFFERED FROM DIMWITS LIKE YOURSELF.

LAUGHING AT YOU LOSERS, YOU MUST BE ANGRY NOW. I GOT YOU REAL GOOD, DIDN'T I.

BEG ME, THEN I WILL HELP YOU.

BYE.

Danie Cronje [email protected]
Quote:
IMOUKA KILL TOO YOU CAN NEVER SEE A GOOD THINKS IN YOUR TIME OGUN KILL YOU BIG FULL

our old friend Kenneth Mbe Ojo [email protected] is still going, do mail him Twisted Evil
Quote:
I want to fuck your mother. She will enjoy the size of my penis

How much will I pay you? You will bring her to my hotel

[email protected] will reply to anything and just keeps on going, share and enjoy Very Happy
Quote:
I HAVE TOLD YOU TO CONTACT ME WITH YOUR MOTHER SO I CAN FUCK HER FROM ASS AND GIVE HER SOME MONEY I DONT NEED TO TALK TOO MUCH WITH YOU JUST DO WHAT I ASK YOU SO SHE CAN GET MONEY TO EAT AND BE HAPPY LOOK THE WAY SHE DAY DIE 4 HUNGRY ONLY ONE HAND FUCK JUST FROM ASS AND SHE WILL BE HAPPY

[email protected]
Quote:
your mother and father is already dead 4 life,and you are already a
chief Satan so you are gone 4 life too,
go to hell,

[email protected]
Quote:
Na now i know say mumu wa give u papa stroke when he con dey sheet for where he sit down b4 he die and the madman papa wa fuck ur kolo mama wa dem con take born u odoyo neva still commot 4 una family? I petty u ooooo better find rope or go jump to 4 well make una generation just end make mumu like una nor dey this world again oooo. Take the advise oooooooo
Twisted Evil

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
fool why did you sent the hurrible picture of your mum where she was cut f*cking another man or it's your father cut with another man's wife because the man that necked resemble you and the woman as well resemble your mum, please I am very sorry tell me the real story.

[email protected]
Quote:
Big boys dont make noise dumb ass

[email protected]
Quote:
who give u Land e u day crus, u lie I no believe u. na ur mama see her now! hahahahah See u now, person a get cash no day act d way u act. the time I make money na when we day use contract payment day work. Charles Soludo. 67.5 Million. so I be a big Boy. Thank You God. even if u don't want me to say it!

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a very stupid basket, U will never see favor in your life, you AFRICA MONKEY idiot of no use.

Fuck u bull shit

MUMU ANIMAL

[email protected]
Quote:
Lolz 3x ohkay you win.....what else do you want???? You dis son of a moneky (BIG FOOLS)

[email protected]
Quote:
I see the suffering in your words, sorry eeee, u will forever remain poor, Otene Nfene

Ranting of a poor yahoo boy, eee yaaa sorry, u are suffering from hunger and malnutrition, dont worry when i come nija i go fuck ur sisters and help u, u better pray to get to the level wey i dey now

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER......NA UR MAMA YOU DEY REFER TO, AS LONG AS AM STILL ON TOP YOU CAN GO TO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
Illetrate u no even spek english. Una dey dey spoil job fools. U still dey do charles soludo, ribadu level. guy wisen up or go dey fuck ashawo since na wetin u dey gud at weneva u collect moni. Boko haram

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A COMPLETE FAILURE YOU DONT HAVE SHIT BASTARD EVIL
I AM MORE THAN YOU AND YOU SHRINE.
I AM LOADED MAYBE YOU DON'T KNOW GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING MOTHER
IDIOT WITH LOW BRAIN
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT EZIBIDA

Quote:
YOU ARE GONE FOREVER, JUST LOOK AT YOUR FRONT YOU WILL SEE A BLACK COFFIN WETIN FOR YOU AND THE TIME IS HERE AND YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO RUN AND NOTHING WILL SAVE YOU. YOU MAMA NA HARLOT YOUR FATHER BASTARD IDIOT AND YOUR SELF DIRTY PIG LIVING IN BIDA so i have nothing TO DO WITH A FAILURE LIKE YOU. IDIOT IDIOT NAMA MALU NKITA PURE MUGU MAKE YOU COLLECT MONEY MAKE I SEE
YOU MUST KNOW THAT I AM SERVING THE LIVING GOD
THE GOD OF EMMANUEL TB JOSHUA.
YOUR SHRINE IS UNDER MY FEET AND I BET YOU SOONEST YOU MUST BE USED FOR SACRIFICE TO THE OKIJA SHRINE YOUR small gods

Quote:
you monkey talking about hummer, that shows that your level remains very low hummer i give people for gift you are proud of sorry you are not ashamed of yourself woe unto you prodigal son monkey common go and eat your banana

[email protected]
Quote:

Thank God, as you know every thing in this world, may God be with you always and wish what eve you wish me,

Igbo brother

Thanks for your insult

[email protected]
Quote:
well..... i have seen all what you send to me but... if to say you never do fraud before or you are not doing fraud na him your life will be well okay but if you too are into the GAME. I promise your life will be worsted like a madman. i promise you, shabi u no how to talk

Quote:
If you are a confirm guy man then you will ignore my format not that u will be mailing me sinCe we both are the same, Anyway for your information:

OGBO LONI GO MU TAMIGBO ALUPAIDA LONI KO MALEYI OROMI GBADA, ABATI ALAGEMO DA NI ORISHA OKO UNGBA LATI ENI YI LO ONILU ILUYO MOOOO. WAITING I TAKE PASS U NA HIM I SHOW U OOO, BY THE TIME U SEE THE EFECT OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING U WE KNOW THAT RUNS IS ADVANCE WITH CONFIRM JUJU, STUPIED MAN YOU WILL NEVER ACHIVED IN YOUR LIFE ANYMORE.

[email protected]
Quote:

Stupid man, you dey vex because i sent email to your mugu, foolish idiot. U already cursed human being ....your entire family will die of poverty. Stupid fellow. I will write again to your mugu to tell em within you are doing, no go find job dey on net dey waste your time,,

Limo (biggest boy )

[email protected]
Quote:

MEN YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE GET ONE NOW FOOL
u ar a nycompol

[email protected]
Quote:
See werey wey dey talk rubbishme no get your time Joor..I dey update my maga nw..

[email protected]
Quote:
LOW LIFE BASTRD LIKE YOU DIRTY IGBO BOY ONYE ARA YOU NO EVEN GET MOUTH AT ALL LOCAL BASTARD

umu u think i am in nigeria i dey malaysia ok fool i be big boy i am in malaysia stop braging u no get any dam bastard

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
MY BRODA YOU DON'T NEED TO CAUSE ME ABEG IF AM NOT IN THE RIGHT WAY YOU PUT ME TRUE NOT TO BE INSULTING ME AND YOU KNOW AS THIS GAME DEY GO NOW ...WILL ALWAYS LEARN FROM EACH OTHER AND YOU KNOW AS OUR COUNTRY BE BUT NOTHING DO YOU SHA ALL THE BEST BOSSA

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FUCK YOUR MOTHER WELLA

See this bastard wey dey sock old women pussy,package wella and you will not come here and dish words with me

You wey dey fuck your own mother and you give her belly,outcast like you,go and fuck your mother more

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BIG FOOL LIKE YOU WHEN U START GUY!

U BE FOOL. NA ME BE TOO MUCH MONEY OF INDIA! I NO DEY DO THE KIND WORK WAY U DEY DO NA FACE TO FACE I DEY SEE WHY U DEY WRITE ME LIKE THAT!

[email protected]
Quote:

Please stop spoiling this profession because no know nothing about this business, if you do you will not be ranting though I know your level, you enter this business because of the name, you cannot even express yourself in simple English, I reason with you, this business is not for half bake school drop out like, please consider hawking gala or pure water, we will be better off without you in this profession, NOBODY OWNS ANY CLIENT, for your information,

Wise up and stop bragging, those that made good money on this is not making noise, you have not joined this business when they played the game, you are claiming, those that killed because of this business have been buried. DONT START WHAT YOU CANNOT FINISH

[email protected]
Quote:
why are you acting like a kid now..., shebi you be big boy for scam.., so, why you no come no diff. between MTCN & MCTN..., fuck you boy, u beta go find beta work do if scam no favor you!

Quote:

PARK WELL BOY..., YOU TALK TOO MUCH!

I AN'T TI FOR SHIT!

[email protected]
Quote:

Hey why do u send this kind of message to me and do I ever know u before well just to tell u from now hence forth u will never know what is called money again bet me bye.

[email protected]
Quote:
U TWART ASS NAYABINGI IDIOT STUPID BOMBOCLAT SHAMLESS SHIT

Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
U TWART ASS NAYABINGI IDIOT STUPID BOMBOCLAT SHAMLESS SHIT

he sure told you. Very Happy
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Quote:
+62855278911980 call and try my beech get lost fuck you maga:+62855278911980 call and try my beech get lost fuck you maga+62855278911980

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE WHO ARE YOU AND WANT KIND OF JOB I CUT. OK LET ME TEEL YOU MY GOD IS ALIFE, AND I AM WITH JESUS ANY THING YOU LIKE YOU DO IS BACK TO SENDER TO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

NA WA FOR YOU OOO GUY! NA THIS SMALL THING WEY U TALK GO MAKE ME ANGRY? FOR WHAT NA? NO BABA I NO DEY LIKE THAT. WEN U DEY HUNT MONEY, U GO EXPECT SO MANY OBSTACLES FOR ROAD BCOS E NO GO DEY EASY. ABEG GREET PERSON WEY U SEE MAKE AM BIG TIME.

NO WAHALA GUY NA D MATTER WE DEY SO!!! NOTHING DO U!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

GUY LIKE I SAID YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE UR MOTHER IS A BITCH SHE JUST FUCK ONE 58 YEARS MAD MAN FOR MARKET THE OTHER DAY WHAT A DISGRACE MOTHER U HAVE AND YET U STILL DEY FUCK UR OWN MOTHER SHAME TO U ASSHOLE I HAVE ALREADY MADE IT AND U ARE THERE SUFFERING FOR NOTHING U REMAINED A LOOSER LIKE WISE UR BITCH MOTHER HAHAHAHAHA SEND ME UR NUMBER IF U GET MIND THEN I GIVE U ONLY 2HRS TO TRACK U DOWN I SWEAR TRY AND SEE THEM SAY WHO NO GO NO SEE FUCK UR GODDAMN BITCH MOTHER SHE DEY FUCK MAD MEN FOR MARKET SHE KEEP ON SMELLING LIKE A HE GOAT PISSSSSSSSSS OFFFFFFFFFFF

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE CONFIRM IDIOT,U WAN SHOW UR SELF ABI,U WAN TELL ME say U BE NWAFOR GUY,ALL DOES RUBISH U DEY CALL OKIJA SHRINE, ALA OGBAGA MBAISE, KAMALU ABIRIBA N GOD O THUNDER OGUN. OGUN KILL YOU ANY TIME YOU HELD IRON, I KNOW DEM ALL,BUT LET ME TELL U NA ONLY God be the great,i dont fear u,u fool,na my bussiness i dey do,so fuck off,i be original nwafor too.

Quote:
NA MOUTH U GET FOOL,U BE COMPLETE WOMAN EVEN WOMAN BETTER PASS U,BEEF LIKE U,WHICH SCHOOL U GO SELF,U KNOW FIT WRITE CORRECT SPELLING SEE WETIN U DEY WRITE WRONG WRONG SPELLING ,WHO EVEN PUT U FOR EFCC SELF WELL I NO GET TIME FOR DOG LIKE U IDIOT,IF U BE WITCH BACK TO SENDER,HOLY GHOST FIRE GO BURN U DOWN IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

Quote:
U BE CONFIRM STINKING BUSH MAN:WHEN MEN WERE MEN WHERE U DEY,BUSH MAN LIKE U U KNOW WHOM U DEY TALK TO,FOOL LIKE U,IDIOT BEEF,MAD DOG,U KNOW FIT DO ANYTHING,POOR MAN LIKE U. AYE AXE MEN......U WAN DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
U must be a small boy in this game, u dont sound like a real gee or a full time naija g boy!

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU LIKE U,WETIN U KNOW NA ONLY TOTO,E BE LIKE SAY DEY USE TOTO DO MEDICINE 4 U,IDIOT LIKE ,ALL YOUR FAMILY NO GO SEE BETTER 4 THEIR LIFE FOOL,4 THE LAST TIME DONT EVER WRITE THIS EMAIL AGAIN BE HOLY GHOST FIRE GO BURN UR GENERATION FOWL LIKE U,E BE LIKE UR MAMA BE ASHWO IDIOT LIKE U,JUST DIE AND BURN TO ASHES FOOL....

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
You have just been cursed and afflicted with ominigbon,the more you
look the less you see.the end of lotto money for you bastard.lol

[email protected]
Quote:
otu gbawa kwa nne gi, idiot, mugu, you dey talk about maga, the maga wey you dey call your mugu, na your papa abi? Anu mpama.
idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
your father is a bastard ,and if you reply this email i promise say you no go see next year fool wey no sabi write or spell correctly

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE I BIG FOOL RA RA BOUK MAMULER BENZONAL TIEY MALAD SHIAY FUCKING CROUZACOUZ IF YOU KNOW THE MEAN OF OF THIS YOU WILL BEG FIRE TO COME AND BURN ALL YOUR FAMLY HOUSE YOUR MUM DAD ALL SISTER AND THE HOLE OF YOU RELATIONS IF GINE YOU WILL SOON HEAR THE NEWS AMEN,

Quote:

HELLO MISTER MAN LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY ALL YOUR JUST SAYING IS BA-BASH SO GO TO HELL.
AND LET ME TELL YOU IF YOU DON'T TAKE TIME I AM GOING TO TEACH YOU A LASING,WHO DO YOU THINK I AM, DO THINK I AM A LITTLE BOY LIKE YOU INFARCT LET WON YOU THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU WILL WRITE THIS KIND THING AGAIN TO MY MAIL BOX IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE EARLY?

ONYE OSI DIKA GI KAM NUKWA OLU GI OZO KAM TUO GI AGBARA OKIJA UGBUA.

OCHINANWATA 1 OF IHEOMA
AGBAEGONKITI 1 OF ISUNJABA
Fear not, I sent him more abusive emails Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOU WILL NOT LEAVE TO SEE ANY GOOD THING IN LIFE. FOR YOU TO SEND A GUY LIKE ME THIS KIND OF MASSAGE YOUR DON FINISH. YOU NO GO SEE ANY BETTER THING FOR YOUR LIFE AGAIN. I NEVER INSULT YOU NA MY NORMAL GAME I DEY PLAY AND YOU DEY BRING YOUR SELF NA YOUR MAAMA BE ASHAWO AND ALL THE MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY NA THIEF YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON JUST WATCH AND SEE. I AM NOT A PROBLEM PERSON BUT BECAUSE OF THIS YOUR USELESS MAIL TO ME I WILL HAVE TO DO ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO STOP YOU LIVING. I WILL DEFINITELY MAKE SURE YOU WILL NOT LEAVE TO SEE ANY GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE. I WONDER WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE STILL LIVING I WILL ALWAYS PRAY FOR GOD IN HEAVEN TO TAKE YOU OUT THIS EARTH. YOU HAVE REALLY BITE ME WITH THIS YOUR MASSAGE AND I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL LOOK FOR ME TO BEG ME IN YOUR LIFE. I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT LEAVE TO SEE ANY GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN. I JUST SORRY FOR YOU TO DO THIS KIND OF MISTAKE IN LIFE AND YOU WILL ENTER CRAVE WITH THIS ON NECESSARY MISTAKE.GOD IN HEAVE KNOWS I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I NEVER STEP ON YOU BEFORE BUT YOU HAVE MADE ME TO START THINKING BAD TO A FOLLOW MAN LIKE YOU.

EDWARDER PLANET!

[email protected]
Quote:

see fire burning in your house hold o my God what was this family done that you are paying them with all this heal? say by God that is what their hace cost for them self
go your family to end now Chao.

[email protected]
Quote:
GHETTO BOY. DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHO YOUR MOTHER IS? I DON SEE HOW FOOLISH OUR STUPID IGBO BROTHERS CAN BE, JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU. IF YOU REALLY CALL YOUR SELF A GUY AND YOU CAN WRITE THIS KIND OF NONSENSE TO YOUR FELLOW GUY THEN YOU ARE FINISHED. YOU WILL NOT PASS THIS YEAR BECAUSE I HAVE DEEPISH CAUSED YOUR LIFE. YOU WILL NOT SEE ANY GOOD THING IN LIFE AGAIN BEFORE YOU WILL DIE THIS END OF THE YEAR.MY NAME NA CHIKADIBIA, YOU USE YOUR HAND TO MAKE PERSON TO THINK BAD AGAINST YOU OK. THIS IS MY TELEPHONE NUMBER 00233244723959 JUST WAIT AND SEE HOW IT GOES. GOD FORGIVE ME FOR INSULTING ANY MOTHER IN MY LIFE, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE MOTHER AND FATHER I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU SEVERALLY IN LIFE. GHETTO BOY THE TRUTH IS YOU IN PERSON MUST DIE BEFORE THIS YEAR END. SO FROM NOW ANY TIME YOU SEE DEATH IN YOUR HOUSE THEN IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I WISH ALL THE BEST IN RIPPING WHAT YOU SOIL.

EDWARDER PLANET!
I'm sure Chikadibia would appreciate some phone calls. Wink

[email protected]
Quote:
You are just so irresponsible and jobless. time when you suppose take work u dey use am type mail cause your papa and mama your wife or pikin. you be the poorest person wen don write me for this business.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO PUNISH YOUR FADA...........! ALL OF UNA WEY DON CHOP PEOPLE CLAIMING OFFSHORE MAKE UNA NO COME BACK NIJA oOOOOOO BECOS UNA GO DIE WITH BULLIET STRAIGHT TO YOUR BRAIN.

Quote:
na fact i don tell you so, run all your shit just no say me na SM i will put bulliet to your brain: i know want you want but believe i will never give you any thing from me. i am a hacker i sell tools and i sometimes i hack banks login in the us: so piss off dick sucker.

Quote:
you no sabi work at all na your new FM BE THIS............. you still dey paly no worry make u go cafe go fin boiz wey go dey work for you. abeg this job wey u dey talk about make u give me e number and name make i call am collect money 4 ein hand now. BASTARD I WILL KILL YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:

you fool I like to meet you because you sound so local and primitive. Your spellings are so bad. your talk are so poor and low. you have a low life. In the first place I don't even know about the client you are talking about. Please tell me the name because I have many paying jobs right in my bank so I don't know the exact client you are talking about. But try your best to upgrade your life and get more client instead of fighting over one dumb ass work .My last words is that all you have said shall return back to your head and you will die before xmas. I am yoruba and not igbo . I am from Ikare precisely and arometa will use your blood for this years xmas. Mark my words.
Obituary Obituary Obituary we regret to announce the sudden and untimely death of you before 24th this will be the news on the lips of your family and relatives.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
oh foolish generation. Lost in hell animal like u. u are an idiot ass hole dat lacks wisdom and courtesy. U are stupid fool, exchanging mail with animal like is debasing to my person. U will pay dearly for touching d tail of a lion. It is a promise and it will come to pass in your life. Holy Ghost fire will burn u to abyss sooner than later.

[email protected]
Quote:
really gangster don't play!!!
07046131888 bastard am a street boy don"t kill yourself am a really gangster and you know gangster don"t play.

[email protected]
Quote:
atere mase awo ile alara anagbalaja mate awo ijero awon lo difa fun orumila pe eni to ba pe ori mi nibi ogiiri alapa ko ma wo lowon paa

Quote:
WARNING ......AFTER I WILL USE JUJU ON YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

GUY ONLY ONE WORD TO YOU , WHAT DID I DO TO YOU ? THIS IS WINING WORD WHICH GOD USE TO DEVIL.

I KNOW YOU CLEAR AND I DONT KNOW HOW I TAKE YOUR JOB AS YOU SAID

AGAIN WHEN TWO LION MEET THE LAND AND TREE WILL BAR THE WITNESS OF THEM

FINALY ACTION ACTION FACE YOU AND I , AND NO SOCIETY WILL SET YOU FREE FROM ME AND YOU MUST RECEIVE THE ACTION

NO NEED , BYE ,GOOD LUCK TO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
shame no dey catch you fucking idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE TOTAL FOOL,WHO GO GIVE MONKEY LIKE U HAMMER, 4 UR NEXT GENERATION U NO FIT SMELL IT,SEE UR HEAD SEE HAMMER,U NEVER EVEN BUY SPOKE OF A BICYCLE, U DEY CRAZY WELL WELL,AS FAR AS AM CONCERN U BE TOTAL MUGU REAL MAGA NA WETIN U BE IDIOT LIKE U,HAMMER DEY HUNGARY U SEE UR HEAD LIKE COCONUT MUGU LIKE ,4 THE LAST TIME DONT WRITE ON THIS BOX AGAIN,FOOL,UNSLESS U WON DIE BE4 UR TIME.FOOL LIKE U......

Quote:
SEE UR HEAD NA ONLY U BE IGBO MAN,MAKE I TELL U I BE ORIGINAL IGBO MAN,4RM ABIASTATE MAKE I TELL U,I NO FEAR U 4 ANYTHING,I WILL USE BLOOD OF JESUS DESTROY U AND UR FAMILY FOOL LIKE,ORIGINAL MAGA LIKE U,IDIOT GO TO HELL AND BORN TO ASHES FOOL....

[email protected]
Quote:
u know no waiting u go do with ur time... hustle and make money guy.. stop wasting your time with this shit emails..

[email protected]
Quote:

Boy wither you na, wetin cause all these one. Which kin rubbish be dis, everytin no be hustle or you tink shey u no cast my work 2, guy use ur head b4 sumtin go happen 2 u. poor yahoo boy. u no even get common us number na ur naija number u dey give dem.... broke ass bitch, son of a whore, ur family and generation
is filled with thieves. go bath on top transformer or better stil go put ur head for road make car climb am ... i go like cap with you one on one so u go talk all dese tins for my face... stil tr give me ur location so we go fit cap. kpor well oh..

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa go die like god fool na me you day call small boy ur mama go die like pig fool goat make i call you na devli go kill your family for me and u self fuck ur mama

[email protected]
Quote:
UR PAPA NO GET BRAIN IDIOT U DEY LEARN WORK U DEY BOMB PEOPLE LIKE FOOL HE GOAT..HOW MUCH UR PAPA GET SELF WEY U THEY BRAG LIKE GOAT U GO UGLY GAN OOOOO ODE

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU GBAWKWA NNEGI

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW MUCH YOU GER YOU GET BABA WEN THEM DON CHUP NEVER SAY THEM DON
CHUP YOU WEN ENTER STREET YESTERDAY THEY SAY YOU DON CHOP MUGU NA
NAILING YOU BE ODO-YO

[email protected]
Quote:
clown i dont know who you are, but let me say you are one of those frustrated idiot that has not seen money for years! what do youknow you are talking? you can't even write well so tell me how you want to make the money. iyalayare.. konidafu iya re motto lomakpa gbo gbo falilire. come make i show you how to do work fool. poor man like you. ne you be cafe ifiot you write like them, i have never visited cafe before idiot. if you write to my me again i go hack you.

[email protected]
Quote:
u br fool i swear........dats all i have to say cus we dont do same job.....i do checks y all dis insult? re u a fool?

[email protected]
Quote:
Chinedu Take ur time. If u won talk talk well nor dey talk shit full ur mouth cos no bi so Gmen dey yan.... If u don't nor da rules make u ask ur master dem.. Nor dey draw mouth full ur body oooh

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY NO BE WETIN U THINK BE THAT....I DON CALL YOUR NUMBER E NO GO..MAKE WE DO BIZNESS TOGETHER,MESELF NA SURE BOY

Quote:
Why u dey yearn like this!I say make u follow me talk wella for bizness,Why u dey put cause on me?

[email protected]
Quote:
SO TO SPEAK SIMPLE ENGLISH SEF NA WAHALA , DUMB STARK ILLITERATE LIKE YOU .

[email protected]
Quote:

I don't gt right/ what are you saying? cut your job how? look reason
very before you act okay, do you know me? what do you mean by cutting
your job how? if your mage forward you a mail he received from people
kindly go through it very before you start acting ok. this is my
advise to you. i throw jobs and this mail is my reply email, by the
way are you from mbaise?

Rethink very well ok.

Thanks

[email protected]
Quote:

HEY MAN YOU RESPOND LIKE THIS TO ME AGAIN HAN ?? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU HAN.....? I RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE AS A JUNK MAIL BUT VERY FUNNY TO ME OF WHOM YOU WRITE THE MESSAGE TO.....OK...I AM NOT A NIGERIAN OR LAGOSHIAN BASE..OK I BASE IN ACCRA,GHANA AND IN FEW DAY TIME SHALL LEAVE TO SPAIN TO MEET MUGU FACE TO FACE....OK I AM AN INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMAT....IF YOU HAVE MUGU UP-TOWN I CAN BUY TICKET AND FLY TO MEET THE MUGU IN HE OR SHE HOUSE......SO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY TEL, NO ONCE AGAIN..+233-2716-29096

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK U ASSHOLE. LET WATCH AND SEE.
NA OGUN GO SUCK YOUR BLOOD. DEM NO BORN YOUR PAPA WELL ................ I GO TELL U SAY ME NA PERSON ........SHOW YOUR SELF .... FREAKING BASTARD

Quote:
FUCK YOU ............ NA WATIN DEY WORRY YOUR HEAD ..... I NO EVEN KNOW YOUR PAPA FROM ANYWHERE ........ NA WATIN I DO U ................ ABI U DEY FEAR TO TALK.......... NA 2, OLADUNI STREET IKOTUN LAGOS . NA WHERE I DEY LIVE ......... IF EHE SURE FOR YOU ........MAKE U COME DAT SIDE . I DEY LIVE DER .

Quote:
U BE YEYE BOY........................... NA WAITIN I DO FOR YOU......... I NO EVEN KNOW U ASSHOLE.

[email protected]
Quote:

who do you think you are ,stupid human being .
i am advising you to learn how to speak english and stop this your ceiling drama .
poverty is a disease and sickness .it is better you hang yourself and stop appearing on internet because nobody recognized you .
stupid human being.
please dont reply back if you really know how to write correct english.
alaye boy ,agboro man.
a fool at forty is a fool forever,your mother is fool ,father is foll and all your relations fools.
taxi driver like you
you will suffer and suffer till you die and this is how it should remain till all your relations vanish from generation to generation will remain poor,hardship,limitation in progress .

[email protected]
Quote:
ENO GO BETTER FOR YOU IN LIFE ,YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED IN LIFE BELT WITH ME.

[email protected]
Quote:

I KNOW YOU ARE A FUCKING BUSH IGBO LOCAL BOY FROM THE DEEPEST PART OF IGBO LAND WHO CAN NOT SPEAK SIMPLE ENGLISH TO EXPRESS HIM SELF.I AM TOTALLY SURPRISED AT YOU BECAUSE THERE IS A SAYING THAT ONLY EMPTY BARREL MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE.A REAL BIG BOY IN THIS BUSINESS WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO BE SENDING RUBBISH OVER THE INTERNET OR IF YOU HAVE WORK TO REPLY THERE WILL BE NO TIME FOR SUCH RUBBISH. I KNOW YOU ARE A POOR IDIOT WITH NO BACK GROUND. YOUR EMAIL SHOW EFCC AND IF YOU THINK FROM THIS EMAIL YOU CAN LOCATE ANYTHING THEN YOU ARE A BASTARD. FAT PORK. YOUR LATE MOTHER WILL BE CRYING NOW AS YOUR END IS NEAR. YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO THE END OF THIS YEAR MARK THIS WORDS.
YOU ARE SUCH A SHAMELESS DOG THAT WITH NO FUTURE. YOU ARE SO CHEAP AND HOPELESS. YOUR FAMILY IS CURSED AND YOU ARE IN HELL. IF YOU EXCEED THIS YEAR JUST KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TALKING WITH ME.
YOU WILL BEG FOR ALL THE SHIT YOU HAVE SAID.
THIS IS YOUR END.
CHINEDU YOU ARE A WALKING DEAD DOG.

YOUR MOTHER THE ASHOWO OF HER TIME DID NOT ALLOW YOU KNOW YOUR FATHER AS YOU ARE A MIX BLOOD AND SHAMEFUL DISEASE TO YOUR GENERATION YOU HAVE PLACED A CURSE UPON. WHAT I WILL DO TO YOU WILL NOT ONLY DESTROY YOU BUY EVERY THING AROUND YOU. THE INCANTATION WILL KILL EVERY LEAF AROUND YOU. AND BRING MASSIVE POVERTY TO YOU. I HAVE DECREED THAT YOU ARE A CURSE TO YOUR OWN SELF. FOR YOUR INFORMATION.

TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Managed to blast off a few insults. Here's what I got back:

[email protected]

Quote:
thanks for your mail.if my proposal to you had any atom of scam let your prayer be upon me as you said but if my proposal is for you and my good let the good and the true Lord send a helper to establish this recycling or smelting company of all non ferrous metal scrap in Nigeria and good buyers from world global.

His proposal can naturally be found here: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=59690

Quote:
thanks for your mail.Every nigeria is not a criminal (I know. I also know that you are).I am an Igbo man.we are known as the best trader in africa.yes many nigerians are involve in scam but I am not.look what i am soliciting, if by the grace of God I have only one rotary furnace to smelt acid battery in a every month iwill make more than 700000naira from 30% i get .in next one year we add smelting cooper wire or aluminum even the corrupt senators of Nigeria cannot compare with me.
that is the reason my pictures are there for you.in this transaction I am a golden spoon in a golden bowl I have no hidden place.more over the rotary furnace you can not buy it here in Nigeria.who ever that is interested will buy it overseas and ship to Nigeria,so how can I take money from my client.please stop insulting me.I can not step on tool of any one for who so ever dose for sure one day he must pay for it.all that accumulate 419 money must surly lose it one day says the Lord,if not now one of your generation must destroy it and for sure great famine will come.any 419 person hate his or her generation.the truth is better but the only the truth can sect you free.
It pains when one dose not know about life after death.The Holy Bible say it all.if you can make a turn now today and search for the true light Jesus Christ you must find him.for all that seeks Satan help are the greatest fool even let him or she have the wealth of the earth no life after Death for him.please stop writing

[email protected]

Quote:
i think your the most foolish creature i have ever seen in my whole life
you claimed to be a Satan,well know fully well that your place of existence is reserve in hell fire.
useless you are...

Unless I'm what? Gomer?

[email protected]
maga wrote:
mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
guy nice work keep it up you have just writing to the devil himself you may live forever.

[email protected]
Quote:
how old are you? you talk like a baby

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER AND FMIY ARE CAUSED..FOOL

And last but not least, my personal favourite of the bunch:

[email protected]
Quote:
You are nothing but a BASTARD
may the wrath of the Almighty GOD come upon you and your entire house hold for starting what you can never finish.

AS you can see that the
NAME OF THE LORD IS STRONG TOWER FOR ME :THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER Prayer for Protection against Persecutors LIKE YOU FOOL. SO GO TO HELL AND BURN TO ARCHES

1 Deliver me, O LORD, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man;

2 which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war.

3 They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent; adders' poison is under their lips. Rom. 3.13
Selah.

4 Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man;
who have purposed to overthrow my goings.

5 The proud have hid a snare for me, and cords; they have spread a net by the wayside;
they have set gins for me.
Selah.

6 I said unto the LORD, Thou art my God: hear the voice of my supplications, O LORD.

7 O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.

8 Grant not, O LORD, the desires of the wicked: further not his wicked device;
lest they exalt themselves.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic