SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How do I get an icon in my siggy?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BrainlessZombie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,

I managed to get my first piggy this week *soooo proud* Wink, but couldn't quite figure out how to get the icon in my siggy Confused. I copied 'Closed lad accounts' in the sig field in my provide, but that apparently doesn't work... any ideas that might help a newbie?

OOOOO I dey big fool Wink.

BTW, my lad is just experiencing a dolla chop, hope he likes it Laughing.

Edit: Forget it, now it appears... seems I *did* do it right after all

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! Keep it going!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, pigs are social animals and shouldn't be left alone for very long. Congrats!!!
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on getting your first piggy in the signature line. This is not an easy task as the moderators grease up the pigs around here to make them harder to catch. Good job wrangling it into your signature line finally. Laughing

FYI: You can just paste the phpbb code in your signature line next time. For example on the piggy....

Code:
 :$_lad:

You would just paste that into your signature line. Let us say you got the elusive black pig on the next round:

Code:
 :$_crd:

You would copy and paste that one into your signature line. Fairly simple right? Very Happy

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the black pigs tend to come in little herds. grab one, others follow!

Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@BrainlessZombie

Congrats Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
BrainlessZombie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

Joker wrote:
You can just paste the phpbb code in your signature line next time. For example on the piggy....

that is exactly what I did Laughing. It seems it only shows up after a few minutes... I did that in my posting too, I actually didn't mean to display the icon but the code. Complicated the ways of the FORCE are Wink.

And thanks to all for the support - I really like the friendly tone in this forum Very Happy !

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations! May you get too many piggys to ever be kosher. Very Happy

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While I don't have anything at all to add to the piggy issue, I just wanted to say that I love your avatar! I'm a die-hard Calvin & Hobbes fan! Laughing

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And yet another methane plant begins! Congratulations on your first baby!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the piggy, may it be the first of many.

BrainlessZombie wrote:

I really like the friendly tone in this forum Very Happy !

^^ You've obviously not met the mods then

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats BrainlessZombie for your piggy. It prompted me to look back at my own First Time. My style (and confidence!) has changed a bit since that first experience, but I still hold it in fond regard:

Quote:
My dear neighbour drove me to town this morning so I could sort things out for you. Really, the weather was so bad and cold that I felt half inclined not to go out at all, but that would have been selfish, I'm sure you are enduring much worse than that in your refugee camp. So I went anyway. We went to the bank first, because I needed to make a payment to the charity helping the refugees of DR Congo, and I also made a very belated donation to the poor people who suffered the hurrican in Haiti back in September. I feel awful when I think about the poor mothers and fathers at the moment who had children in the school that collapsed.

Anyway, then my neighbour and I went in a few warm shops, and then to the post office to get the international money order for you. And the post office told me that they no longer do them, and that I should go to my bank. Which was right at the other end of town! Still, we went back there and I told them I wanted to make an international money order to you, and they said that that was risky, because the wrong people could get the money (as well as having extra charges on top) and I should do a bank transfer instead. Which is guarenteed safe, and is cheaper too.

Of course, I didnt' have your bank number so I couldnt do that there and then. But if you send me your account number, I can do that on Monday. I've already arranged the drive to town. The bank said it could take as little as two days to get inyour account, so that'd mean you have the money by Wednesday. Isn't that good?

I feel really happy to be able to help you in this way. I don't want to get you overexcited or anything, but I've just looked at my own account, and there's extra there to what I thought, so I'd like to send you some extra again, if that's ok (maybe £500?), just think of it as a present for you, is that alright?

And I did so enjoy what materialised:

The lad later wrote:
How are you doing ?since now the bank have not called Jonah for the money and Jonah have go to the bank more then 3 time today and the bank said there is no money in the account, you to go to the bank over there in your country which you made the payment and find out what is delaying the money not to be clear by now, I expect the money will be in Jonah's bank account on Monday that means today but the bank said no money in the account ,please why all this delay please go and find out what is the matter.i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And thanks to all for the support - I really like the friendly tone in this forum! Image

Edit: Forgot to add congratulations on the piggy! Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

congratulations on piggy number one. They are addictive.

While the tone of the forum may be good, the lads don't like us at all. Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More piggies for the siggy.happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

conga22 wrote:
^^ You've obviously not met the mods then

F*#k off Conga. No one likes you. You are now banned for referring to Mods in a negative tone. And you lose 50 Mod Points. You are dangerously low on them right now. Evil or Very Mad

Oh, and good job BZ. You are a shining example of a positive contributor to the forum -- unlike some people. Thumbs up

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Point proven, I rest my case m'lud Crying or Very sad

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do believe your are now operating on a deficit of Mod points Conga. Not to worry, you have siggy icons and can bank using them for collateral.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Aptu Grigio
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi There,

I'm a new joiner since about a month and since then I managed to kill 4 fake banks in India plus 2 in the UK. Yesterday I reported my first Bank Account in the UK to Alan.

I thought it would be nice to update my sig. My tutor gave me an example for the India flag, being 'flag_in', but that doesn't work. The flag is not appearing in my sig.

Must be a trick I don't understand yet. Can someone please explain?

Also looking for the UK Flag and the Piggy

Thanks.

<i>I am really seek and tired of your ignorance, for Christ sake, i am shamed of you that you cannot copy email and paste and send message, please copy the email one after the other and send the documents to the bank, you are the one making mistakes in typing them, i have explained this issue to you time without number, don't you understand English?</i>
Mr. Will Park
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you tried the additonal emoticons yet? I do believe those work in sig lines. I just noticed that you have 'icon_in' Take the apostrophe off and use semicolons ::

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Aptu Grigio
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
Have you tried the additonal emoticons yet? I do believe those work in sig lines. I just noticed that you have 'icon_in' Take the apostrophe off and use semicolons ::

tried the following:
: icon_in :
:icon_in:

Where's the tutorial for this? Or is just trial & trial?

EDIT: appears to be correct... tvm.

EDIT 2: item resolved. Syntax = semicolon flag_in semicolon.

<i>I am really seek and tired of your ignorance, for Christ sake, i am shamed of you that you cannot copy email and paste and send message, please copy the email one after the other and send the documents to the bank, you are the one making mistakes in typing them, i have explained this issue to you time without number, don't you understand English?</i>
Mr. Will Park
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aptu Grigio wrote:

Where's the tutorial for this? Or is just trial & trial?

Easiest way is to bring up the reply box. Hit View more Emoticons. Choose the icon you want and click on it. Copy the code. Then close the reply box and go off to your profile and hit paste. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
granthill
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally getting around to adding the piggies that I earned...oh, around 4 years ago. Embarassed

Test

"I think you are the biggest joke i have seen oin my life time. When you finish joking then transfer money for your boxes." - Agent mark
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic