SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

is it just me...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been working on three baits. All three of them (yes, count 'em, 3) are pretty much dead because the email addresses are no longer functional. Not that I'm upset, I'm glad their emails got reported.

Still, it's weird knowing that I was getting somewhere and have things end so abruptly.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are used to this happening. Unless they are totally gormless they will have saved your Email address somewhere else and will be back in touch forthwith.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard there have been cases of people getting banned from Eater for closing E-mail addies. It's the worse thing you can do as it outdates any information at places like Scamwarners.

I agree though, if they think you are a good victim they'll be back shortly.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This happened with one of my Vlads just a week or so back. He just happened to have my addy saved and came back with a new, yet similar address. One of the Coke lads also lost his 2-3 days ago. Dummy told me to contact his diplomat but gave me no way to do so. When I asked, it bounced. IIRC it was Bank of India.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know we don't condone closing email accounts for the reason Big Al gave, but it would be easy for an uninformed person to think they are "doing the right thing" by reporting the account.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had a couple of people ask me about this on 4ppl when it was alive. It took a bit of talking to make them see that it is useless to kill profiles, emails or anything else but most came around. Some were just hell bent for election.

I've even got one of my profiles flagged as scammer. I have no clue how that came about and have asked the site about their rules on that but don't expect any answer.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one E-mail that worked yesterday not work today. I've had conversations on another board of friends with a woman who just could not be persuaded to not close the Free E-mail addresses. I sent her to posts at SW & SS. Nope, notta second thought. Her thinking is that even if a victim has 1 E-mail bounce it might cause them to think about it. I told her I had one get closed (Paid for account I closed in the Fake Bank section) and I had an E-mail from the lad less than an hour after it was confirmed closed. Some people just don't get it.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one lad tell me to email another lad who was posing as a bank official, and when I did that, it bounced. The first lad didn't seem to be aware of it, because he kept telling me to email the bank (I didn't tell him it was bouncing because if he was running both accounts and didn't know, I figured the longer it stays down the better). I thought that was strange until two hours later, when a suspiciously similar email address sent me the format again.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad accounts frequently go down and this means that you can easy hot start a bait with "your email address isn't working! Where do I send the money?" Opportunistic lads will have to work fast to make the best of the situation Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic