SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Romance scammer cons single mum out of £1,200

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can (and should) snip out your addy information from the headers. If you don't I or another mod will later. If nothing else, it will prevent your box from getting spam.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Steve O
Not quite a Newb

Location: The place where you go to visit your hubcaps now and again

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will do, thanks
Still learning.
I haven't run a hit lad before.
I might tell him I've stashed £5,000 away in a secret hidden place somewhere and tell him where it is so he can collect it if he leaves me alone.
Presumably he'll be asking fore a money gram/western Union transfer?
Hopefully, it'll drive him nuts thinking there's hidden secret stash which he just can't get his hands on.
If I think of an interesting place to suggest where the money is stashed do you think it's possible he might spend some time and effort in getting a pal to pick it up for him?

Terry Akim-:"I knew that a lot of shits goes on in the internet,but mine case is not the same."
Susi Abudu - "Pissssss Offfff!!!!!!"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic