SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The greatest sport on the planet (insane result)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Football is arguably the greatest sport on the planet and it is loved in Nigeria as well as Brazil. From Mexico to Russia. And once in a while you see something that you never expect nor could dream of, and that is what makes it so great.
Earlier tonight Sweden played Germany in Berlin. Germany is (according to the FIFA ranking) the worlds second best team whereas Sweden is ranked 21st. Germany had a home pitch which is usually a advantage and they recently played a great game where they hammered Ireland with 6-1 in Dublin. In comparison Sweden came from a less than impressive result against the Faeroe Islands, 2-1 to Sweden (i bet many of you didn't even know that country existed), Faeroe Island is the third worst football country in Europe according to FIFA.

So all this taken into account one might think that Sweden would get hammered just like Ireland did, i know i did. And to no ones surprise they were. After 30 minutes the result was 3-0 to Germany. And the live odds you can see on the screen said that the odds for a German win was 1.01 (1/100 for those that use fraction). Then things went from bad to worse when Germany scored 4-0 early in the second half. If you would have betted on a anything but a German win they betting company would probably have suggested that you could give the money to charity instead.

Then something happened. Sweden scored a consolation goal, and then another one. Still 4-2, but the Germans started to think and Sweden managed to score yet another goal. And anyone that know anything about psychology would know that Sweden now had the upper hand. As they chased to try to do the impossible (yes, a turnaround from 4-0 against Germany in Berlin in 30 minutes should be just that, impossible), on the other side of the pitch the Germans was scared shitless, and by right. From playing with finesse and confidence they started to make mistakes and play like schoolchildren. And in the last minute of the extra time the miracle happened. Rasmus Elm got hold of a rebound and scored the equalizer. The miracle on grass was complete.

That things like that can actually happen for real is one reason to love football.

N.B. If you are a German, you will probably not agree with me.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it is possible, it can happen.

And it's awesome when it does. Very Happy

rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what makes sports so great.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Germany will not forget, watch out the next time you play them. Smile

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only a Swede would celebrate a draw like it's a win.

Let's face it - both teams came second.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are both right. Sweden will probably pay for this next time.
And yes, both teams came second. But it is not the draw in itself that i celebrate. If Sweden would have draw 0-0 after a match boring to death i would not have written a post like this. What makes this special is that a team come back after 4-0. This happens extremely seldom. And that it happens on the away pitch and against the worlds second best team is downright amazing. That is what i am celebrating.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Sweden does have one of the best players in the world in Ibrahimovic. He's ass but a really good player. I hope they make it to Brasil

conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In Scotland we can only dream of a draw Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can still hear the moaning of the Berlin stadium crowd resound all the way to Munich.

The last goal should have been disallowed though. Ibrahimovic had struck down Mertesacker with his elbow before the goal happened.

Still, even being German I do believe Sweden well deserved that one point, and I somehow feel happy for them. They won't win the qualification group though, and thereby not go to Brasil IMHO, so they still have something to celebrate while Germany will be playing for the cup.

Having lived in a city where people also celebrate a memorable tie (4:4 against Juventus) as the biggest game in their team's history, I can definetely understand the Swedish emotions now.

However, Ibrahimovic is an idiot. No goals scored for whatever team he is forced to wear the colors of can change that.

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I came across this match last night on tv here in the States. When I turned it on it was 4-1 and I figured that Germany was just taking its foot off the gas. It seems they also turned off the car and took a nap. Sweden was just racing up the field relentlessly. Hopefully a big motivator for Die Mannschaft.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few rights and a few wrongs Wurzgnubbel.

I do not think that the last goal should have been disallowed. But i would not have protested that much if it had been. It was in my opinion a 50/50 chance. But refs usually give the defending team the advantage in situations like this. Both players jumped and made the same movement, with both arms. De difference is that Ibrahimovic came higher up in the air and his arm movement made contact with Mertesacker's face. Had it not been Ibrahimovic and for example Källsröm instead, Mertesackers elvow would have struck his face instead of Imrahimovic stomache. But both players did the same movement with both arms at the same time, and it is a natural movement to do in that situation, and completely unintentional. The only difference is that Ibrahimovic was higher up and his outstretched hand happened to come above Mertesacker's hand. And as a result Ibrahimovic's arm was deflected in Mertesacker's face by his own arm whereas Mertesacker's arm was deflected in Imrahimovic's.s stomach

You are right that Sweden is unlikely to win the group, however, that does nor mean that they automatically miss the qualification. The most of the teams that end up on second place in their groups have a playoff, and a point on the away pitch against Germany make it a bit more likely to reach that playoff. So i still have hopes to reach Brazil

And yes, Ibrahimovic is an idiot, many Swedes agree on that.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
(1/100 for those that use fraction).

Thank you. The rest is just gibberish.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Klaasvaak wrote:
Well Sweden does have one of the best players in the world in Ibrahimovic.

I rest my case Wink

Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ which case would that be. Wink

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You must be talking about soccer, which is played with this... Image

Football is played with one of these Image

You're welcome Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, no, you've got football and rugby there Wink Thank me later.

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope. They use the same ball in rugby as american football, but the rules are very different. And they don't seem to like protective gear for some reason. I guess brain damage is a requirement for playing Wink

American soccer is the exact same game as your football.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scotland won a game during the week. Wasn't expecting that, had predicted 2-1 for Luxembourg.

Ach but our rugby team seems to be on a losing streak. An Oggling was at Murrayfield to see the match against the All Blacks, we were thoroughly beaten, then we lost to RSA yesterday. Rolling Eyes
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They use the same ball in rugby as american football

Which is seldom kicked by the foot! Therefore, not football. Rolling Eyes

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

American Football - a score is a touchdown, although you don't touch the ball down.
Rugby - a score is a try, but you've succeeded. (to touch the ball down)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't kickball be the right word for this? If you want to be technical

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

or handball

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ibrahimovic just scored the most amazing goal against England:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPwjZYQ41Nc

He is still an idiot though.

BTW: I really like the Swedish commentary (although I fail to understand anything, it just sounds great)

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would set the argument to add the peaceful sport of Hockey, but it seems no one wants to play. Thank goodness for the USHL and other small venues.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic