SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cliffhanger (Nita)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Dear,

Thanks for sending me an email with your email address and i decided to send you a note to check if your email address is correct so that i can send you some photos in my next email.....

Quote:
Hello Derrick,
Thanks for your nice and warm interested note you sent to me and i really appreciate it very much. I want you to know that love is not about perfection nor money but is all about how strong we can build a relationship and make it last and last for a long time my dear, based on trust, honesty , faithfulness and good communication my dear. I really do appreciate it and hope the love you have for me will be permanent till eternity. I also appreciate the fact that you categorically stated that you have gained trust in me and takes me serious now. That makes our communication secured and everlasting. thanks so much my dear and you are welcome to my heart.It's been so perfect we are getting on and trust me I will show you so much love that you can't stay a day without thinking about me.

I'm passionate about life knowing that it’s more wonderful and lived to the fullest when you have that special partner nearest to you and doing lots together. I have some form of drops from my eyes whenever I'm so down and feel so lonely and the thoughts of previous relationship gives me headache but right now I am have over it. People say I'm fun to be around, I like to crack jokes and make those around me feel happy. It’s good to put smiles on the face of the people around you, so at some point in time, they would forget about their problems.

I am a woman who has been being single for long time now but knows how much better life can be when it's shared with someone special. I am lovely, sincere, fun to be around, passionate/sensual and uninhibited with the right man. I have been told my best qualities are my compassion, sense of humor (find it everywhere and quick to laugh), and warm personality.

I am an open-minded person who tries not to judge others by my standards the kind of person you can count on, dependable, true to my word and a loyal friend to those I love. And, I tend to be "young at heart" appreciating and enjoying life's simple pleasures that come our way everyday. For whatever reason, people seem to be comfortable and quickly at ease in my company. Maybe it's because I'm unpretentious, sensitive to others who I treat with respect and dignity, and down-to-earth with a good sense of humility.

I believe in romance, honesty and looking for the best qualities in anyone I get to know, understanding that nobody is perfect especially me. I've made more than my share of mistakes but I've always tried to learn from them and I constantly strive to be a better person. I promise to bring happiness and comfort into your life once again. trust me if you are ready to love me then your worries and loneliness are over because I am bring life to you. one that you have been waiting for, for a long time.

Its calm down here. The cool nature of the whether has necessitated my scribbling of this love note to express my heart-felt feelings and love for you. I am a very simple person who gives back to society whenever I am blessed with anything. I just do not know how you understand love, but for me I see love in three folds.The first is the physical which is the outward appearance that everybody sees and praises God for creating a wonderful being.

I thought about the distance before we started emailed each other but I think we do not have to think about the distance but rather the kind of friendship and relationship we can build together. Distance is just an inconvenience and can be handled.

Have a nice day.

Quote:
Good morning message

My Dearest Derrick,

May your day be warm and breezy, light and easy. May everything be sunny, as sweet as honey. May all be well and right--happy and bright. May everything you touch be smooth sailing, inspiring, and fulfilling.

I wanted you to know that I'm thinking about how we can get to know each other and hoping the day brings many wonderful things your way,a hug, a warm touch, kind words, a smile, and all the things that make life worthwhile.

You guessed it. I’m wishing you great day! kisses and hugs. I will reply your email after this and have a great morning my dear and let me hear from you soon.

Take care

Quote:
Good morning to you Derrick,

It's very nice hearing from you and moreover, thanks for responding to my e-mail and i really enjoyed reading your emails because it keeps me going and it will be my pleasure to read you're emails all the times. Oh yes, i am also glad about your comments regarding knowing each other and start creating something important which will enable us to build something great within ourselves because i am looking for life time partner and through my search you are the first person who has contacted me and having an interested communication and i really believe that it will come to reality if we put our fingers across and i am ready and willing to express my feelings towards this communication so that it will let you know how serious i am and willing to move on with you.

By the way how are you doing Derrick? I hope you are doing well as i am here thinking about how we can build something great and i am ready to put my weight in this communication and see how this communication will generate to different stage.

You were saying something about the distance, well I thought about the distance before we started emailed each other but I think we do not have to think about the distance but rather the kind of friendship and relationship we can build together. Distance is just an inconvenience and can be handled when we are ready and willing to put our weight in this communication and i would love to know you well and see what will happen.

Fly to meet each other wouldn't cost any harm in this communication and moreover, if you are really looking for life time partner i think this is the right way for you to meet your spouse and we need to discuss about how we can meet each other and start getting to know each other better.

Yes, our profiles didn't say much about us but i will use this opportunity to let you know how i think about you Derrick. Thanks for telling me something about your profession and the business you have set up and i will try to help you with my prayers and everything so that your business is expand large. I believe you will be able to find the person you are looking for here and i will give you the chance so that we can find out if there is any chemistry between us and see what will happen next.

Derrick, can you please create an yahoo messenger account so that we will have an instant chatting and get to know each other fully. When is your birthday Derrick? My birthday is 18th November and I want to extend this communication to different stage and see what will happen next.....

My immense tells me that you are right the person for me to start my life with and lets get acquainted. I will be very glad if you will be able send me some photos of yourself, your daughter and your business. So how many workers do you have?
Take care

Kisses and hugs....

Yours truly,

Quote:
Hello My Dearest Derrick,
Thanks for the email you sent to me and i really appreciate it very much. I am very impressed about the way you address the morning message i sent to you and i am also smiling because you made my morning sunshine and i am always expecting your emails. Derrick, when are you sending me you're photos. Yes, nothing will make a mess with you today and i am doing masters degree in Law and i will finish in two weeks time and my birthday and my final graduation will take place on 18th November, 2012 and i will wait for your wishes and blessings my dear.

I would like to end here and wait for your email and look for your email soon.....

Take care

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick,

Good morning and I believed you are still in the bed and thinking about me or imagining if i am right there in your arms and how it would be like! How are you doing today, hope all is well with you. It is always great to read your emails as well. I don't think you need to apologize because i do understand you would have send me the pic if you really had it ready. I would love to send you one of me soon in this email, and i cant wait to see pics for your work just as you promised.
Thanks congratulating me , i think it really a good thing to always be educated just as i have done.Wow , i bet you were a mom's boy when you were a kid, getting all those treats on your birthday sound awesome. Mine was great too, they use to give me cakes as well, and i have good memory about that.
Honey, am happy you are not bothered about the distance , i think it is always a good thing when two heart are willing to be together because not even distance can separate them.I know one day soon we will be able to make plans to meet in person. I could relocate to you if you want .And i strongly believe and agree with you that , it is the building of the relationship that matters most.
Wow i would love to know more about your business, i think it sounds interesting, lot of laborers and so on. I am happy for your hard work. And this always pays. I hope to get a good job one day, and be able to live a healthy life . Anyways, i will end here and be waiting for your reply. Just don't forget i do care about you and always will be here for you.

I would like to end here and wait for your email....

Take care

Kisses and hugs from your baby

Quote:
Hello My Dearest Derrick,

I'm very excited to hear that you really like the photos i sent to you and i promised i will snap new once for you. I believe you will be able to snap new photos for your baby so that i can print them with me when i am going anywhere or even going to lectures so that i can have you with me all the times. I have a lectures this afternoon and i believe i will read from you before attending the lectures Derrick.

You swept me off my feet the very first day I saw your profile. It was the exact type of personality I have ever wanted, truly you are God sent Derrick. What I felt in my heart when I saw you was so special and unique and it was the first time such a thing happened to me. For a moment I thought I was dreaming but when I came to the realization that I was actually chatting with you I realized that it was true. Sweet, why have you kept so long in coming into my life, now that I have you trust me I won’t let you go.

Your handsome always reminds me of the celebrated rose flower So beautiful, so sweet scented and loved by all who are in true relationship like me. You are genius, a handsome apogeal, a gentle that is phenomenal, remarkable, and instrumental my life. All I was waiting for is you Derrick. My life is now complete with you and am looking forward to build something great and I'm not going further because you are the answer to my long awaited question.

You are the real definition of gentle and handsome man Derrick. It would have been very wrong if I had missed you out during my search for a sweet friend who can comfort to me, cuddle me, sing lullaby for me, treat me like a woman, love me for who I am, support me when I fall on you, and be there for me at all times. Thank my stars you were there to salvage the situation and my worries. Derrick, you did come at the opportune moment.

Thank you so much for being here. It might surprise you am purring my heart down too early but sweet, if you believe in love at first sight then that is exactly what I felt and am going strictly according to that Derrick. I have been caught by your love web and just can’t escape. In good shape, relatively intelligent and mature, with a sense of humor and a good heart. Someone who chooses to experience life rather than rush through it. I have a good life and I'm grateful. Now all I can ask is to hopefully find a great man to share it with, guess I have nothing to say for now...

I am interested in you and willing to meet you real soon.

Have a pleasant day and think about me....

Yours truly,

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Derrick

I slept well last night and i wake up early sitting in my bed and thinking about you because i wish i were there with you so that i will be able prepare your breakfast before leaving to work but i am not there with you it hurts me a lot but i really believe that we will meet each other real soon.

By the way, how are you doing? I believe you are still in bed thinking about me.... I will make you proud of me. I just want to let you know that everything is alright now and we can move on with more confidence, trust, understanding and strong believe which will lead us to our expectations.

I also have left behind all baggage relating to previous relationship as there are more important things in life and am much focused on the future and what it could bring.

You are the love of my life. We have been so close, yet so far apart. No matter where my life takes me, my heart is set on you. Like a blossom growing, our friendship gets stronger everyday. Hanging out everyday has drawn my attention to you, feeling safe and closer makes a part of me happier than the other. All the laughs we have had together have become a part of my life and you will always remain in my heart forever.

Tell me your likes and dislikes? your favorite sport, hobbies, favorite color, your favorite actor and actress. I want to know your daily activities? what makes you happy and what makes you upset?? I really love you and i will continue loving you......

You have better place in my heart and i believe you will remain there forever and ever

love is not a destination but a long journey to go my dear. you really do not know how i feel and how much i really want to be with you my love.i will do everything just to be with you my dear.

i want you to know that love is not about perfection nor money but is all about how strong we can build a relationship and make it last and last for a long time my love, based on trust, honesty , faithfulness and good communication my love.

i want you to trust so i can trust you as well my love. i want this relationship to be based on trust and respect for each other.with that this relationship will really go far an until death do as part my love.

I really care about you Derrick,

I am anxiously waiting for your email soon,,,,,

Yours truly,

Quote:
Good morning Derrick,

I wishing you a great and successful working hours and God will protect you till you will closed from work. By the how are you doing? I hope you are doing well as i am here thinking about you because i really love you in my heart.You are something i have been preoccupied with my daily activities because you're life is very important to me and i am always thinking about you. I want you to take you're time at the work because i am very patient with you and i don't want to hear any bad news. I am always understanding you my love. You have overcome many obstacles within your life which have made you the wonderful person you are today.

You should be very proud that you have persevered all your experiences and with it you have lived, acknowledged, and learned and you have never intentionally done on to others as it has been done unto you for you know what it feels like and you have the strength to rise above it all. You are attractive, generous, honest, humorous, intelligent, kind, lovable, loving, passionate and a wonderful father. The person who will obtain the key within your heart in the future will be blessed to have the love in which you are cable of giving to someone. May God Bless you and always give you the strength for you to continue to grow and love.

Ever since you walked into my life, I have been smiling. There hasn't been a day when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. Now I have found the person I was looking for.

Yes, sometimes lectures are very boring but i don't have any option rather than attending them. Oh yes, hopefully you can bring some smiles on my face and i am always smiling because i have you. Thanks for description you made by yourself childhood life and how you manage to survive up to now only God knows and as time goes on we will find the answer to that question Derrick? You spent nights at your workplace and how did you manage to sleep Derrick?

Lets talk about how we can meet each other and start our life together and see what will happen next....Take care

Kisses and hugs

Yours truly,

Quote:
Derrick,

Can you please create Google talk account so that we will have an instant chatting because i have create Google talk account: baby11 and i am looking forward to chat with you soon....

Take care

Quote:
Good morning Derrick,

I wishing you a great and successful working hours and God will protect you till you will closed from work. By the how are you doing? I hope you are doing well as i am here thinking about you because i really love you in my heart.You are something i have been preoccupied with my daily activities because you're life is very important to me and i am always thinking about you. I want you to take you're time at the work because i am very patient with you and i don't want to hear any bad news. I am always understanding you my love. You have overcome many obstacles within your life which have made you the wonderful person you are today.

You should be very proud that you have persevered all your experiences and with it you have lived, acknowledged, and learned and you have never intentionally done on to others as it has been done unto you for you know what it feels like and you have the strength to rise above it all. You are attractive, generous, honest, humorous, intelligent, kind, lovable, loving, passionate and a wonderful father. The person who will obtain the key within your heart in the future will be blessed to have the love in which you are cable of giving to someone. May God Bless you and always give you the strength for you to continue to grow and love.

Ever since you walked into my life, I have been smiling. There hasn't been a day when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. Now I have found the person I was looking for.

Yes, sometimes lectures are very boring but i don't have any option rather than attending them. Oh yes, hopefully you can bring some smiles on my face and i am always smiling because i have you. Thanks for description you made by yourself childhood life and how you manage to survive up to now only God knows and as time goes on we will find the answer to that question Derrick? You spent nights at your workplace and how did you manage to sleep Derrick?

Lets talk about how we can meet each other and start our life together and see what will happen next....Take care

Kisses and hugs

Yours truly,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Dearest Love,

Thanks for the precious and wonderful e-mail you sent to me and i really appreciate it very much. By the way how are you doing my dear? I hope you are doing well as i am here always thinking about you because you have brought sunshine to my life and i want to tell you that i will be there for you always and you will witness my awareness and goodness when are together. Oh yes, i am enjoying my days because you are backbone and i really believe that this communication will live to difference and build something great within ourselves. my appearance am very attractive and am proud to talk about that. Thanks for the telling me something about where you stay while you were working and i don't have any problem with that because our happiness is much concern and i don't look into materialistic things okay. Thanks for telling me that you will prepare the breakfast for me and i really appreciate it very much.

I am a Christian. My dear, for my personal traits, I am Serious, Kind, Confident, Smart, Responsible, Honest, Calm, Flexible, Elegant, Communicative, Sensitive, Cheerful, Optimistic and Romantic.
WHAT I LIKE DOING MY LEISURE TIME / LIFE TIME
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am comfortable in jeans, African wears or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker or drinker, not into drugs don't need them. I live in a natural high. I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it..... I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.
I am a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out, travel and enjoy the simple life. I am a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.
I like to chill out with a good book or watch movie and it is even more fun when you have someone special to do this with... I am very easy to get a long with and a very good listener. I love to share my time with people I Love and care especially with friends and family. Well, about my family, I come from a very small unit family. My Mother, Son and I. I lost my father in few years back.

I am an honest hearten woman that is looking for a very stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys keeping. I believe, keeping fit is important.
I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I am just as comfortable in my jeans as with my simple shirt I love to dance, all styles, disco, house or swing. I control my temper easily and cool.

I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.
I generally try to live healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it.
I would also like to find a like-minded man where we can participate in activities together and encourage others to pursue their interests as well.

I have several hobbies and wish I could find more time to pursue those such as swimming, searching information online, reading and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as others sharing their interests with me. I don't have any problem with your work and i will always support you because your welfare is my greatest concern and i believe you will have the same factors as well and my dear, what is your preparation towards my graduation and my birthday issue? I will be very glad to wake up in the morning and say good Derrick and how are you doing? I want to wake up by you and tell you how much i love and care about you. Remember i am always thinking about you my dear and take care....

Take care

Quote:
My Dearest Lovely Darling,

I haven't sleep yet because i am sitting here and thinking about you because i really need you in my life. Yes, I understand that you are in no hurry with me at all but assurance is what i am looking for Derrick and i am not also in hurry for anything but we have to assure of what we are talking about and planning to do in the near future. Yes, i want us also to be understanding in mutual grounds and see what will happen next.

Thanks for your nice opinions concerning the religion and politics and i do also have to be honest that i care nothing about anything because i want to fall in love with you and spend the rest of my life with you Derrick. You will be young and young all the times because i am ready to make you happy and pamper you all the times.

What's the vision of a good relationship for you or an ideal woman?
I think an ideal relationship is one where the couple not only love and value each other but like each other too. That we like to spend time together, but are self assured enough to do ok if the other had to take a trip or something.

A sense of adventuring through life together and having fun with each other is important. I think having a partner with similar values regarding home and family are important. Similar background is helpful. Some common interests would be good. While also having some differing interests also, to keep the relationship fresh.
Mutual respect and admiration of each other is also important.

But we don't have to have the same opinions on all subjects as long as we respect and value each others unique contribution to the relationship. A partner that likes pets is important to me. Similar level of intelligence is helpful. Sexual attraction is important also. My ideal would be a true give and take relationship in the area of intimacy with my partner so we trust each other explicitly and can experience the true ecstasy of open, caring, sharing love without fear or judgment.

I hope to hear from you soon...

Take care

Quote:
Thanks for the beautiful flower you sent to me and i really love it very much and it's sign of true love and moreover, thanks for addressing me a lovely Lawyer and i will handle your cases for you. I am always enjoying my classes and i want you to know that i am thinking about you serious and wanted to be with you real soon....Take care

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing for 2 weeks but he shows up on the birthday

Quote:
Hello Derrick,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well as i am here thinking about you. My Law course has come to an end and today is my birthday and i will send you an email later..

I send a quick congrats and happy birthday mail then he wastes no time

Quote:
Derrick,

Thanks for replying my note and i really appreciate it very much. Well, thanks for congratulating me on my sucessful carrier as Lawyer and wishing me happy birthday and one think i need from you Derrick, i need some money to purhase one or two things and it's very important and will you help me? A

Baby, how do you get the idea I need to send money for these things? You seem to write this like it is normal to just ask for money. You didn't say anything about what it is you want to buy.It is very strange.

Quote:
Hello Derrick,
Thanks for responding to my email i sent to you and how are you doing? I hope you are doing well as i am here thinking about you because i have missed our communication but due to my examination made me silence and right now everything is over and i will have enough time for you Derrick. Well, thanks for responding to my request and i am asking you and i really believe that you will be able to listen to my voice of the requesting and help me otherwise i will face big problem Derrick and i am not writing to you because of money or materialistic things.

It's not seems i am writing to you just asking for the money Derrick and i had a problem can't i share with you and ask you for assistance? I want you to know that love is not about perfection nor money but is all about how strong we can build a relationship and make it last and last for a long time my dear, based on trust, honesty , faithfulness and good communication my dear. I really do appreciate it and hope the love you have for me will be permanent till eternity. I have to sort hostel bills out before the management will allow me packed my luggage's and leave the hostel room and finding assistance is very big problem for me now and i want to ask you if you will be able to sort me out Derrick and i believe you will be able to take my request to consideration and help me.

I will be looking forward to hear from you soon......Take care

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Honey, I am not sorting your bill. You say this is not about money or material things. I guess we shall see right here. You never should have ran that bill up if you were unable to pay it. I'm not fixing it for you. I love you baby but there are things you need to learn here and now. You don't get to run the bills up and tax our money to pay it.

Quote:
Thanks for responding to my email and i really appreciate your openness. Yes, it's not about money but i need your help to sort this bills out and get enough concentrate on you and see what will happen next. Let me hear from you soon....Take care

Just dripping with love, or something?

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic