SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tayo Part II: Andy/Andrew Okeke

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reference: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=222841

Shakespeare wrote:
Eight yards of uneven ground is threescore and ten miles afoot with me, and the stony-hearted villains know it well enough. A plague upon it when thieves cannot be true one to another!

The following is a tale of morality and woes. Read this closely and weep friends of Tayo as he will sell you out to save his own skin.

It was well known by Borracho and I that Tayo had linked up with a fraud ring in Accra after we had stranded him there. He simply thought he had run into bad scammers who had stranded him while not even knowing it was us. All was well though! He linked up with a fraud ring who was helping him make ends meet there. He had ditched his wife and child in Lagos for a new exciting life in Accra. That was until we started tagging him in some very funny pictures (see page 8 and 9 of reference above). At that point we began having some interesting communications with Tayo. Twisted Evil

Quote:
OmoTayo Busayo Solaja
bro wetin I do to piss u off that make you go and mess with me like dis?
take down the lies u put up about me!

Joe Kerr
After you fucked up everything. You are the stupidest fuck I've ever dealt with.

OmoTayo Busayo Solaja
man God have no mercy on you foolish mumu.
u stranded an innocent man in Ghana
my baby and momma r trapped back in Nigeria with no support
why u do this?
am just trying to provide for my family

Joe Kerr
Because I have no damn reason to trust you.
Do you want a chance to get back in?

OmoTayo Busayo Solaja
I want u to quit fucking wif my life
yes I want back in to Nigeria to see my baby and girl

Joe Kerr
You are fucking stupid! Do you want the chance to make things right?

OmoTayo Busayo Solaja
yes if u remove the informations you have put up about me

Joe Kerr
Ok..I will. If you give me the information on the assholes in Accra.

OmoTayo Busayo Solaja
who?

Joe Kerr
I tell you once again, as a good Christian, I will remove the thread about you if you give up your Accra partners.

OmoTayo Busayo Solaja
my brothers?
nah so bro
why I trust you
ur full of deceit and lies

Joe Kerr
You want me to take out the thread give me the information. Do you fucking understand?

OmoTayo Busayo Solaja
yes I do sir
but promise me on abba father that you be a man of your word dis time
if you are Christian you will do this

Joe Kerr
I swear on my God.

OmoTayo Busayo Solaja
if not God gon judge you harder
ok ....
I look for you but first man you want is called Sparkling Light on my friend list
real name is Andy Okeke
I get you informations and proof of crime on him

Joe Kerr
Ok

OmoTayo Busayo Solaja:
pls remove my information now tho....
it will show u to be man of ur word

Joe Kerr:
The thread does not come off until you give me the information.

OmoTayo Busayo Solaja:
you are a hard man but I will run to get you what you need
God bless and he hold you to the truth

Joe Kerr:
God bless and do not fuck with me.

Screen shots of this lovely conversation where Tayo turns Judas on his friends can be found here:

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, & #7

Shakespeare was right after all! There is no honor among thieves and I can prove this concept further but let us meet Andy/Andrew Okeke/Sparkling Light.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lamanja7

Image Image

Image Image

It was confirmed that his first name is Andy/Andrew with this wall post by Andy's sister Onyinye Peace Okeke:

^ That was also from Tayo by the way. He also said Onyinye Peace Okeke is not a scammer and that her address is as follows should anyone want to question her about her brother:

3 okeke street ogudu ori-oke
street mobile barracks
ikorodu neighborhood 23401

How thoughtful of you Tayo.....

Now for the proof of scamming, read the panes from left to right and then move down to the next pane. This again was passed to me by Tayo and you can see a conversation detailing hacking and fraud by Andy Okeke.

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

So what do we know about Andy Okeke for sure?

He is from Nigeria but now lives in Accra Ghana and he uses this for a scam format:

Quote:
I like your profile and i'll love to be friends with you if you don't mind? I'm Mike, a 2nd LT in the US army and i joined this event group with the intention of meeting a good woman when i return back to the state from my my peace keeping mission here in Afghanistan in few weeks. I live in LA and i enjoy event activities and meeting new people. I'll love to know you more and see where things goes from here. Feel free to email me anytime at [email protected] and i'll get back to you. I wont be on this site often but i can always check emails anytime. I look forward to your response, have a wonderful day out there and bye for now.

Michael.

His phone numbers: +2348032778712 & +233541144736

His email addresses are: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected]

[email protected] has a partial scam hit of [email protected] here:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35574

[email protected] has an associated fake facebook profile with it that matches Andy's purported scam type of military/romance:

http://www.facebook.com/michael.witt.5015

He also uses the following information for Western Union transfers:

Quote:
Alfred Odoi.
Address: 241 Accra New town
City: Labadi
State: Accra
Zipcode; 00233
Ghana

Long post but thank you Tayo for being so detailed..... now let me think long and hard about how many scammers you will have to hand over to me to pay your debt to society. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Joker on Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed on his FB page that Honest Andy takes inspiration from Napoleon Hill author of Think and Grow Rich
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_and_Grow_Rich

I wonder if there is a way of using this against him.

^^Wonderful baiting^^ clapping

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way this lad is open for other baiters if anyone wants to take him on. I would suggest [email protected] or [email protected] for initial contact. I can also make sure Tayo passes you to Andy. Twisted Evil

Also this thread may stay under log in for another week or two but it will get rolled out as I am nearly done with my Tayo bait here..... more posts and devious stuff to follow. Laughing

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like how you roll ... this is very thorough work.

Nice going Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic