SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gaddafi's (nearly) a billion USD only

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nine hundred and eighty five million United States Dollars($985,000,000) only, best amount I've had in all my years baiting. So close. Anyone had an amount above the magic billion?

Note: it's in CASH. The diplomat mentioned has, assuming 100 dollar bills at around a gramme each, 9.85 tons of banknotes in his way. Must be a bit of a bind. How he got it out of war-torn Libya is anyone's guess.

Quote:
Subject: Thanks & May Allah blessing's remain with you.

Dear Friend,
I am Galyna Kolotnytska , a personal guard to formal Libya Leadrer( Muammar al-Gaddafi), the tiny oil-rich country in Africa.

I will save your time by not amplifying his extended royal family history, which has already been disseminated by the international media during this controversial dispute that erupted between my Master ( Muammar al-Gaddafi) and President of United States, the President of United States ( Barrack Obama).

As you may know from the international media, the United States President Barack Obama gave sanction to Muammar al-Gaddafi due to his brutal crackdown against the demonstrators who opposed his leadership. The sanctions are given to weaken the Libyan government until the government which is initially strong becomes hobbled. Sanctions which given by Barack Obama to Gaddafi by seizing assets of Gaddafi in the United States and blocking properties owned by Gaddafi and his four sons in the U.S.
Furthermore during this unfortunate period, I was advised to evacuate my immediate family outside the Libyan with his security operatives to a nearby country, but before I could do that , We noticed that the United States President has place his security but I have been able to move some funds outside the country beforethis instruction.

Before my Incarceration, I went ahead to dispatch the sum of Nine hundred and Eighty-Five Million United States Dollars (US$985,000,000.00) of Muammar al-Gaddafi funds in cash with the assistance of a foreign diplomat who now reside in Europe.
The money has now been deposited as valuables into different private security and trust company for safe keeping abroad. The money where spited and kept in the following countries in this proportion: US$150 Million is in London UK, US$250 Million is in Brusels Belgium, US$120 Million is in Asia, US$185 Million is in west Africa and the balance of US$280 Million is in Amsterdam Holland and some parts of Europe.
Please if you know you can assist in claiming and investing it in real estate/property to guarantee the future survival of my family, contact me.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the tiny oil-rich country in Africa

4th largest in africa and 17th in the world and your still classed as tiny? Confused

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure you will be able to assist for the odd hundred million or so won't you? Very Happy

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Appel_Sas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not as if he's offerring anything to anyone... And it doesn't seem as if he would ask for any money... So if he does ask for money, ask him "What the hell has this got to do with retrieving your money?"

4) PROFIT!

Just because I studied in the university of trollington and have a masters in trolling, doesn't mean I will troll good people. I can use it against spammers and scientologists instead!

JUST SO I DONT FORGET MY EMAIL ID IS
akaimurasakiaoi
(Japanese for RedPurpleBlue)
Genvieve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh they always ask for money...

Legal fees and what not. Smile

INSTEAD OF DELAYING OUR TIME, PLEASE FACE YOUR BUSINESS...I KNOW YOU AS FORGING, AM NOT CHILD, LEND END -- A KKSS happy customer
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It does amuse me how often I'm seeing President Obama name dropped in the formats I'm seeing. Two of my first three straight baits opened with a format that mentions him, and this lad did it too.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait him at will, that's partly why I posted this here but mostly I wondered if anyone had received an offer of a share in a larger non-existent amount than this. Smile

Had a 150 million USD format way back, which the scammer claimed was in two trunk boxes in an hotel room with a diplomat. This led to questions about the size and weight of the trunk boxes and how the diplomat managed to get such weighty items into the hotel room and when the lad said each box was approx. 1 metre square, queries were raised about the pressure required to compress so much paper into such small spaces. It's all good fun.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ninastian's stupid Lad Dick H3ad had these offers for Captain Mal (emphasis added):

Quote:
WE THE MANAGEMENT OF THE ROYAL DUTCH SHELL OIL COMPANY OF THE UNITED KINGDOM WISHES TO BRING TO YOUR INDULGENCE THAT WE ARE AWARDING THE CONTRACT OF $250 BILLION DOLLARS TO YOU SO THAT YOU WILL USE IT TO SERVICE OUR OIL WELLS AND PIPELINES IN SAO-TOME AND PRINCIPE AND ALSO THE RURAL ELECTRIFICATION PROJECT OF THE ROYAL DUTCH SHELL.

Quote:
i want a partnership business to run with you based of the fact that after our end of year, i noticed that the sum of 9.7billion dollars is still lying in my possesion which the auditors did not find out. the money belongs to one of our late director by name;Mr.Malc0lm Reyn0lds. since the inception of his death, i have tried to reach out to any of his relatives but all to no avail and i now came to the conclusion to search out through the internet and see if i can find a name that is the same of that out deceased director and that was how i cam e to meet you.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, still a small boi after all. Laughing

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The sanctions are given to weaken the Libyan government until the government which is initially strong becomes hobbled. Sanctions which given by Barack Obama to Gaddafi by seizing assets of Gaddafi in the United States and blocking properties owned by Gaddafi and his four sons in the U.S.

This lad has got fat fingers. I think he means 'nobbled.' Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic