SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Holocaust scam: please bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please bait this one til his nose bleeds. Targetting holocaust/forced labour survivors.

Quote:

Subject: HOLOCAUST PAYMENT THROUGH NATIONAL BANK OF IRELAND

HOLOCAUST CLAIMS PROCESSING CENTER
Badenerstrasse 141, 8036 Zurich ,
Switzerland .

Email: [email protected],
[email protected]

Our Ref: HCPC/CRT/10.987.15

Attn: Holocaust Beneficiary,

HOLOCAUST PAYMENT THROUGH NATIONAL BANK OF IRELAND

The argument for addressing current injustices by revisiting your past payment and discounts to your claims is of complex moral issues rose by attempts to redress past injustices to your claim delay many years from Switzerland. The historical wrongs for which redress that has been sought in the United States are grievous, and they deserve to be condemned loudly.

We hope you are ready as Claim Conference have concluded with a suggestion as In light of the difficulty to justifying the redress of your historical injustices which has resulted to a conclusion to your payment of Eleven Million USD from Switz Bank

As mentioned above, your payments under slave laborers and refugees is ready now to be transferred from Ireland , as we have task of defending the pursuit of deterrence, distributive justice, or corrective justice to your claims as at while it is very important to memorialize the past and honor you as a claimant/victims being also vital to remember our obligations to the present and the future asset to your claims to avoid raising questions about the desirability of pursuing corrective justice specifically.

You are now required to send the 0.005 cost of transfer charges of your total of Eleven Million which is USD $1,100.00(One Thousand One Hundred USD) to our nominated broker in Dublin Ireland Mr. Paul Tridigo on aid as the product of a comprehensive program of distributive justice, which legitimately could take the place of individualized rectification process.

In summary, after the payment we are assuring your consistent with distributive justice, ready for acknowledging your full account information to our office for the transfer as a form of corrective justice. This should allow us to concentrate more on tackling present injustices rather than focusing on the past and how it affects the present which we could devote our attention toward making sure that your claims is released without encumbrances within the next 7 working days.

Note: It is easier to justify the bank account payments to slave laborers, refugees, and social service agencies for needy survivors avoiding embodying individualized process for determining how holdings would have been distributed .It is the symbolic quality of the latter payments that is problematic because the principle of rectification is not agent specific.

Immediately you send the required USD $1,100.00(One Thousand One Hundred USD) via western union , send MCTN information to this office via e mail for your transfer.

Make the immediate arrangement and test our credibility for your fund transfer via Arzi Bank on instruction of the bank of international settlement to National Bank of Ireland. We Awaits your western union information with your confirmatory bank details.Correspondence reply to <[email protected]>

Congratulations! And Sincerely

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how on earth they got that script? None of them seems to have ever heard of Hitler, Himmler or WWII.

I hope someone here can leave them staneded in very hash conditions that could result in their overdue expiry.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both addresses bounced for me.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No doubt he'll do it over again from a new addy. Ah well.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the same script as in http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=220420&start=175, but he's started a fair way into the script.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just makes me so angry. I actually met a Holocaust survivor recently, so that makes it all the more insulting to me. Evil or Very Mad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic