SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

When lads don't have scripts...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...you end up with shit like this.

Quote:
I Connect You Form My late Father Contant And I Sad Your Number And I Call You.before My Father Die He Give 3 Boxs Of Gold That I Have To Sale Out ,i Need This Money For My School Fees So Please Help Me Clear Out

The last week i have gotten cryptic messages from a Ghananian number on my phone saying stuff like "Hi", "Hi", "Call me honey", "Hello", "Hello". Soi send back replies and after many hi's i got to know that she was named Anita. So yesterday i called her (thanks TM for hosting) her and a very confused lad answered.

The lad was painfully single dimensioned and i tried to make him explain why he was answering Anita's phone and most important, how we could move this conversation to mail. I tried to get him to understand that i needed him to text me Anita's email, it took about 10 minutes to do so. The lad was thick as shit.
So eventually i got his mail and i sent him a letter, actually i sent hi two but he was to stupid to find the first one in his spam. And i sent it just after another one of our conversations earlier today. Just after that he sent me a text asking:

Quote:
Sir where are you from

20 seconds later:

Quote:
In what country.

This was information that i has given in my mail so i decided to ask him/her if he/she have bothered to ream me mail. But before i could even write it a third text came in:

Quote:
Reply me now.

Then it went quiet and i took a nap, i woke up to six missed calls and:

Quote:
Sir why you want pick call.

And then he had also sent the above email which is some kind of unscripted trunk box scam. I think this lad is extremely new in the game and got my number from an older college, he is rather stupid and has the attention span of a goldfish with ADHD. And i also think he is quite young.
I'm gonna have fun with him, but he might just be to stupid and illiterate to bait.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do as he asks ... Clear him out Very Happy phone credit, bandwidth, shoe leather ..

Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

De-educate him. Send him the Teatime script again and have him mass baited.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tururut wrote:
Send him the Teatime script

Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes I'd rather they stay on script. Such as with one of my latest Senegal Lads:
Quote:
Hello Dearest,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada. Presently I’m in Canada with him for investing of the money.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. John Paul and his direct email address is : ([email protected])
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank Cheque of ($350.000.00)three hundred and fifty thousand Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which you later failed I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend Paul John and direct him where to send or post you the bank Cheque.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank Cheque to you without delay.Take care and remain Blessed.
Yours,
faithfully Miss Ayda

My Reply as that was her first reply to my "You asked me to contact you here." E-mail:
Quote:
Dear Ayda,
You must have me confused with someone else. You asked me to contact
you at this E-mail address just a week ago according to the E-mail. I
was out of town until yesterday. What is all of this about a money
deal?
Satter.

Must have been knocked off script by that:
Quote:
hello dear how are you am sorry for not to given you my full life story is just a happiness that is in me i could not make it to tell you all because when i write to you in the site you could not make it to be fast God latter save my life i was so running for my life some people want to kill me after killing my father and mother and i find my way to the neass country called Senegal so you are the man that write to me after my husband am so happy so is what make me to give the fund to Rav father to give you if you conact him i have told him even thing about you so what you need to do now is to write to him and tell him that you are the prison that Ayda is take about .have a nice day just write to him today

Oh Boy!:
Quote:
Dear Ayda,
I will forward our E-mails to the Reverend as you have requested. I
hope that will be ok. He needs to know about the fact that someone
wants to kill you so he can give you higher security.

Dear Reverend,
Please help protect Ms. Adya long enough for me to get her to the
USA to be my bride. If you read the E-mails below you will hopefully
see how grave the situation is.
Regards,
Satter

...and now the Reverend is not on script:
Quote:
God bless you Mr Busch,

Am very happy to receive your mail today Mr Busch, but i will like you to introduce your self very well so that i can have a better understanding of whom you are, and also tell me how i can help you in this matter, i will be waiting to read from you as soon as possible.

God bless you ones again and have a good evening.

BEST REGARDS,
REVEREND JOHN PAUL.‎

My Reply:
Quote:
Dear Reverend,
If you have read the below messages Ms. Gumez may be in danger for
her life. Is there any way to ensure her security?
Regards,
Satter

Still off Script:
Quote:
Good day Mr Busch.

i have read your mail together with the below mail from miss Gumez, i really understood that she need help and security and i promise to help if there is any way i could be a help to her, you said some thing about teking miss Gumez to us, how do you really want to do that, and how will i help issue? i will be waiting to read from you.

BEST REGARDS,
REVEREND JOHN PAUL.

Hey as long as I can make one of those lazy SE lads work...I guess I can keep it going:
Quote:
Dear Reverend,
May God bless you today and all of your days. I'm not sure what
you mean by "teking miss Gumez to us" but my intention is to bring her
to the USA to be my bride. First we must insure her safety as I hope
you have understood from the forwarded E-mails.
Regards,
Satter
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an entertaining bit in chat at times also. There is no "on the fly" with most.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
...you end up with shit like this.

And this, another professional job Laughing

Quote:
THANKS F0R YOUR MAIL YES.
MONEY GRAM WILL BE BATTER PLEASE G0 HAND WITH THE PAYMENT THROW MONEY GRAM WE ARE WAITING F0R THE M CTN NUMBER IMMEDIATELY

D0N’T DELAY

This one is particularly bad, they usually get MTCN right even if nothing else.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and it continues:
Quote:
God bless you,

How are you today and every member of the family i hope all is well, i really thank you for caring about miss Gumez, is only God that will pay you for all your support and assistance to miss Gumez i carefully need your mail and i understood that you really want to help miss Gumez to join you in USA. miss Gumez came to my office today and i ask her about her passport and she respond that she lost her passport on her way snicking out of there country to save her life, Mr Busch, if you really wand to help the young lady to join there in USA, all you need to do is to help her get a passport and other traveling documents before we know the nest step to take.

The bible said in ....GALATIANS 6vs9.... that we should not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. i prat that God will help you in every area of your life as you promise to help miss Gumez Have a blessed day.

BEST REGARDS,

Gee, only a Passport and I'll be married in no time. Twisted Evil
Genvieve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's one, can anyone tells me what this is supposed to mean?

Quote:
WE FELT WITH OUR WRITINGS ON MAILS, YOU CAN CORNFIELD YOUR TRUST IN US.

Google translate fail?
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but he might just be to stupid and illiterate to bait.
Take him under your wing & teach him the ropes. De-education style, of course Laughing

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
I'm gonna have fun with him, but he might just be to stupid and illiterate to bait.

Maybe, but if you recall, the really thick ones tend to stick on the phone during our Instachops, being too dense to realise that they are being had (Nico1as Ben, for eg). We could have some phone fun with this one Cool
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well after a few days he replied to me, however it was one of is ordinary "how are you" in reply to my questions. I am not hopeful.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what happened:

Oga (one of Mike's old tortured lads) : listen small idiot fool, dis is da maga number, if u make good money of him, i'll let u in our gang
Small idiot fool: ok oga

Rest is history Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are right, the only reason one of my old lads would pass my number off (which have been done both now and in the past) is to utterly piss the new lad off. The lads must hate each other.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic