SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cooking with Pam (Now NSFW/sex talk)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick,
Hi! How are you doing, I am a kind and fun-loving person who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities. I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh. I know these are pretty big shoes to fill, but I bet there is someone out there who can. I am a average size woman. I try to wear clothing that is flattering and keep myself neat and clean..I enjoy going places to see new things, traveling when I can, going dancing with a date (not into the single bar scene), watching movies, and working around the house for a few. I love my family and would like to have someone to share that with.Am from UNITED STATE but in the state now after the death of my parent, I am 30yrs old now , but I would be willing to have some kids with the right person and i will want the man to be type of open minded man who will make me happy again,I have go though many hurts in my life and i think is now for us to love again and live happy life,i will like to chat with you as well on the messenger,Well i will be waiting to hear from you again.Take care of your self.Bye
Regards

How's this for sexy? The bottom part clipped due to redundant posting but I have added this snippet

Hello , I am happy to see your mail and pictures. You are a very stunning lady! Now I am afraid to let you see me. I am not a pretty man and I'm kind of shaped like rat poo (round in the middle and pointed at both ends). I will send my only picture on this computer anyway and let you decide if this goes anywhere.

Quote:
more about me......your picture is ok for me

I'm a very friendly person, I love to have fun go out with my friends, spend quality time with my man the only person I love in this life.... I'm a very strong person I don't look for problems, some people think just because I'm nice you can run over me but there is always a limit for everything as much as I can like some one I can also Hate them. I hate guys that playing games with me, so I'm really looking for a relationship,not a date.I can be calm and romantic.Promise to be a devoted wife and caring mother. Would like to create a strong and friendly family.I am looking for someone who is smart, loyal, honest caring and understands me for me and who will always be there for me in all my needs..Sexually,Financially and Morally. I love to laugh and smile so someone who can make me smile or laugh along with me, even if it means laughing at yourself once in a while, is the ideal person for me .. I am looking for: Honest, sense of humor..I'm an outgoing, easygoing, and communicative person. Moreover, I'm flexible and humorous. A day without joking is like a day without sunshine.we all need to be loved and appreciated in life..am simple outgoing girl brought up in a Christian family with discipline.I like to be respected as also respect others.Am looking for my life partner,someone to love who is understanding and can be trusted,no time to play games..I am shy--at least at first--and can warm up once I feel comfortable with someone. I am goal-oriented (for myself) and am currently working towards achieving a goal, which is very important to me. I am more of a listener than a talker..goal oriented person having a positive outlook in life and positive attitude.I am approachable person because i like dealing other people and i am transparent because i do believe what you see is what you get.I am adventurous and I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner and, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh and i will like to hear back from you soonest..

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It was so nice to hear back from you, and I truly appreciate you sharing so much about yourself..it's not often you find someone who is able to express themselves so eloquently.Now, more about me...I'm straight forward,honest to a fault,and very easy to get along with. I'm funny,strong when I need to be, but soft hearted most of the time. I have a great sense of humor,and a very definite romantic side. love to kiss and hold hands, but I especially like to share...big things, little things,everything...most things are better shared.I'm emotionally balanced and stable, I have a lot to teach...but a lot to learn...I believe that the day we stop learning is the day we die. I have a lot to give emotionally...but yearn to find someone that can give as much in return.I may not be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound,I'm not faster than a speeding bullet, and I'm not as powerful as a locomotive...but I can cook, and I'm pretty darn handy at fixing things.I'm looking for someone who realizes that the very essence of a good relationship starts with being honest and understanding..I'm a gentle hearted woman and I'm looking for someone who realizes that being a gentle hearted woman and being chivalrous are not synonymous with being a chauvinist. Well its nice that you are interested in getting to know more about me and i am glad too that its time for me to sit and write to you everyday and see what future has for us.,I will like to ask you some question and i will be glad if you can give me honest answer,How long have you been on the dating site and how many women have you meet,I am new to this online dating stuff and i have heared that many men and women play games please i want to tell you that i am tired of getting hurt and i will be glad if you can tell honest answer,If you have someone else you are dating presently kindly tell.I am waiting for your reply.
Regards.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Am happy you are interested in learning more about me ,I have never dealt with anyone in the online dating service , i have been single for years, because am yet to find that special one to share my life with , My goals and dreams are to live a good life,and maybe meet someone that believes in unconditional love.I've got a great sense of humor,I am more conservative politically than liberal...I work hard, and know how to have fun and i don't even know what to type because u really sound so good to me caring honest loving man.i wish to see u face to face now baby .I know we are far away right now and if you are really interested in me for long term relationship then the distance will not be a problem for you because even if we will be together we still need to get to know each other better and which i think we are doing right now by emailing each other.We can build feelings for each other by chatting online and writing mails to each other if you agree with me.Well if you want me to move there i can but you have to assure me that you will not cheat on me or hurt my feelings i think you are kind if man i am looking for.Man about being together at home and making each other happy i think that is where we are good match...I like being with my partner in the room for at least 4 to 6 hours and 5 to 6 nights in a week which i think you also like to do that too,I wont like us to say much about that now because we are just getting to know each other i will like us to talk about that when we are together so that we can feel the passion inside our body.

Quote:
Derrick i guess you very busy today cause you a bit late to reply my email will like you to give me your cell phone number so i can also txt you when i miss you here

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He forgot to change his name on this one.

Quote:
Am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in everyway, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly reactive, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here in that social dating site.. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through chatting, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .

Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a relationship with you is because I feel I have alot to offer you in the way of a relationship and I know I have alot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a woman of substance and I am very unique in todays society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.

Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.

Quote:
To A Beautiful King!

I just want you to know that I very much appreciated receiving your letter every moment i check my mail. You are a very special person who I SERIOUSLY want to explore the possibility of building a long term friendship with, that will in time turn into a marriage and family. That is my dream, and I hope to make it come true with you!. In my heart I feel you have all the qualities it takes to make me very happy...

About my past relationship, I have been into 3 relationships and those are also my only sexual partners I have ever had. 2 of my relationships ended because of my partners betrayal and infidelity (cheating) and the other 1 ended because the love was not there to grow. I know this sounds strange to you but as I wrote above I have not been sexually active now for 2 years!!!!. I live my life through the word of God and through my spirituality, and I refuse to have sex with someone if I am not in a relationship with them and my last relationship ended over 2 years ago. My reasoning which I understand is very strange in today's world, but my belief is my heart and soul, and the passion that is in it is very unique and special, so I made the decision and made a promise to God that I would not be sexually active for the sake of just wanting sex, or to have sex for someone elses own self gratification. Knowing the passion that is contained in my heart and soul is very unique, I made the decision to abstain from sex because I want this special gift to be shared with the person I am dedicating the rest of my life to, as his Wife and the mother of his children ...
It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best in opportunities for any children that might be included in my life and that is my focus at this time. i have not been to different countries ,but i will like to reside to you if you want.

Honey in me you are going to find a woman that was blessed with an over abundance of passion to give to the ones I share my heart and soul with. For you to really know me you will have to experience me, as the love that makes up my heart is like a waterfall, where the water never stops flowing down. In this case my heart is the waterfall, and the love and passion that flows endlessly is representing the water. I am a very unique person for many reasons, but one of those is the fact that I can never get enough of romancing that special someone.

Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to build this special friendship with you!. You will be rewarded for it through the passionate love that makes up my heart and soul!. I am so excited to be able to do what I do best and that is romance you with all the passion that makes up my heart and soul!. My special friendship with you is something I want to make permanent and eventually build into a family to call our very own!
Directly from my heart to yours!
Your Future Queen! (I hope!)

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are really amazing.Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts.There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you. Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you.
I miss you.

Guess I threw him off script but he came back right after with another, longer mail. I told him I had a daughter but he missed that

Quote:
yes honey i would really love to have kids for you i guess you no i don't have no kids so am looking on to have kids for you as much as you will want

Quote:
My Soldier Of Mercy

Sweetheart your letter keeps chilling me up with hopes and though of a future plans .At this very moment I am sitting here dreaming and fantasizing about how nice it would be for me to be near you, where I could do what I enjoy most and that is being able to romance the special one I have in my life...
In me sweetheart you are going to find the most passionate, loving and romantic woman you have ever met. There are very few promises in life but this is one of them!. ROMANCE is the key to my happiness and to my heart and soul!. It is the single biggest reason I am single today is because I have yet to find a man who will romance me with the passion of there heart and be a giver of there love, and not just a taker. I am a woman who is very committed to the special man I am sharing my heart and soul with. I totally dedicate and devote my life totally to this person 24/7, for he is my King and it is my belief that as long as he is my King, God would want me to treat him as such, by putting him on a pedestal that is reserved only for a King and showing him with an endless amount of affection, attention, passion, and unconditional love. It is my duty as a follower of the word of God to be his provider, providing for his emotional, mental, and sexual needs. It is my responsibility as his Queen to take any problems and stress that he has in his life and put it on my shoulders to free him of it, for I am a woman and his Queen!. My shoulders are bigger so it is my obligation to carry the burdens he has in life on them, allowing him to have a healthy mind, body, and heart and soul at all times. I love and cherish this role sweetheart, and it is because I love it so much, that I feel God has a role for everyone in life, and his chosen role for me is to be a excellent wife, mother, and family woman, because of the way I live my life, and because of my passion to be a great lover and family woman, in addition to the passion I have for children. I believe children play a big part in my life.

am looking forward to hear from you and i cant wait to be with you even this week

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks honey.......will i do not want to have babies for you for the wrong reasons i want to because i want to build a strong and friendly family with you cause you are allways in my taught i love you and care about you so much

I need to mark this before I edit this one in here. He wants to talk naughty.

Quote:
I would love to start by touching your warm, smooth skin, smell your scent, and tasted your flesh. Now that I have you here with me, I want to take my time and memorize every inch of you. I wondered if you have any idea what you did to me? What I feel whenever I'll see the smallest part of your flesh? Snickering wickedly inside I thought…after tonight you would.

I get the most electrifying thrill that runs through me whenever I catch a glimpse of your stomach as your shirt raises; a deep wantonly ache whenever I stare at your manly bulge; and an ungodly desire that fills me when I catch you staring at my chest.

Simply put -- I'll love your body. I love touching it, caressing it, licking it, and tasting it. I love the smell, the heat, and the texture. So that is where I decided to start.

I slowly removed your clothes, piece by piece, revealing your ridiculously sexy body to me. In a way, I was unwrapping you, open and bare to my gaze. I had you lay on the bed and put your hands behind your head and keep them there. No matter what I did, no matter how badly you may have wanted to move them, you have to keep them there or I would stop. I wanted to take my time to discover and explore without any interruptions.

After arranging you on the bed, I slowly removed my clothing, letting your hungry gaze take in my naked flesh. I began my worship of your body at your forehead, softly pressing my lips to your brow, kissing gently, before moving down. I was imprinting the shape of your eyes, the curve of your cheek, and the steel of your jaw.

Slowly, I traced the shape of your mouth with my tongue before teasingly dangerously between your lips. I ran the tip of my tongue across your teeth, tracing the contours before slowly sliding my tongue into your mouth. I kissed you deeply, rubbing my tongue against yours, thrusting my tongue in and out. The kiss turned ravenous with want, need, and desire.

Before I lost my head, however, I pulled back, sucking on your bottom lip and looked into your passion-glazed eyes. Oh yes, you wanted this too and it was driving you crazy to let me be in control.

I tortured you a little more with my tongue by licking a path from your neck to your shoulder. I could tell you were getting more excited by your never-ending groans. When I reached the point where your neck meets your shoulder, I lightly bit you -- taking your skin between my teeth, and giving you my mark. I felt you gasp as I did this, your organ hardening with the excitement.

At this point, I pushed your legs apart and knelt between them so that I could explore the rest of your body. My breasts pressed lightly against your chest, my nipples grazing yours as I moved over you. I moved down from your throat, across your chest, licking and sucking on your flesh. I kissed my way across to your nipple, where I circled it with my tongue, arousing it, running my tongue across the flat top, making it sensitive, before sucking it into my mouth. I took it lightly between my teeth, biting gently, rolling it between my lips. With one final swipe of my tongue, I then moved to the other nipple, giving it the exact same attention as the first.

I moved down your body, kissing my way down across your stomach, abdomen, and settled my legs around you; wedging you between them as I sucked and licked the flesh around your navel, dipping my tongue into it. You flexed as my breasts pressed against you, rubbing you as your hips arched.

Noticing you were enjoying this a little too much, I pulled away and continued my journey downward. I bypassed your groin, instead kissing and sucking my way down your legs. I made my way down your thigh, past your knee, along your calf, leaving a trail from my tongue. I then repeat this on your other leg in the opposite direction.

While I did this, I noticed you were glistening a little as your body was preparing for what was to come. Not finished with my examination, I settled between your thighs and lightly dragged my nails along the skin of your inner thighs before reaching your scrotum area. I took your precious jewels in one hand, lightly and slowly massaging them. I then wrapped my other hand around the base of your quivering member, holding it, squeezing it as I leaned over and slowly licked all around the head, finding every drop of your essence that my hand had missed. I licked up and down, swiping my tongue over your slit, before slowly sliding it into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around it, closed my eyes and just savored it for a moment. I had no idea how long this memory had to last, so I was going to milk I for all it was worth.
This is just a tip of an iceberg....I know we will do more once i move in with you for us to practice this better...
If you really serious about my coming to you,i wouldn't want you to do all alone...we will surely do it all together....
Kindly email me your full details as follow...full name,address,city,state,zipcode,cell phone number and the name of the nearest airport located to you ...so i can forward it to the travel client here for the flight airfare for us to schedule a booking.
I'm a very romantic lady...still have more to share in person...
Love you Always,

Her laziness cannot be bothered with actual reading

Quote:
you did not send the address of your house,city and the nearest airport closer to you

Angel, please read the mail. It is all in there.

My address is

<snipped, but info is quoted directly from the mail>

the airport is

<snipped, but info is quoted directly from the mail>

Quote:
ok my love i will let you know as soon as possible

Quote:
My Soldier of Mercy,
Hi sweetie! I didn't have the courage to approach you in person because of the distance between us, so I hope you consider my letter. I have so much inside my heart that it keeps me from breathing sometimes. I know we just met but these feelings that I have for you keep glowing and growing every day. Now that I am with you, I sleep thinking about you and the next morning I wake up smiling.
It's amazing how you got me and trapped me. I never thought I could love this much but I was so wrong. I just thank God for having you. We are meant for each other and no one can change that. I love you with ALL my heart.
Love always,
Your Angel of Mercy.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HONEY I HAVE GOTTEN BACK FROM THE AGENT AND HE SAID THE AMOUNT FOR THE TICKET IS $450 I CANT WAIT TO BE WITH AM ALWAYS THING ABOUT YOU HERE BOTH DAY AND NIGHT..

YOUR FOREVER LOVE,

Quote:
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart. All my dreams came true the day that I met you. I Love You! You are the sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening my world with the warmth of your Love... You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul. I love You with all my heart... I want to be in your arms, I want to feel your touch, I want your lips on mine, I need you very much....Just wanted to let you know... You're in my thoughts... all the time,i cant wait to be with you.

EDIT: He gives me something about an American but not enough to turn in.

Good morning my sweet bride! I hope all is well with you today. That looks very reasonable for getting you here. Could you get me his bank account information to pay that with.

Quote:
HONEY HE SAID TO MAKE IT FASTER AND SO I CAN BE WITH YOU BEFORE WEEKEND YOU SHOULD SEND IT THROUGH VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT HE CAN BOOK THE TICKET AVAILABLE SO I CAN BE WITH YOU SOON,MY LOVE I CANNOT WITH TO BE WITH YOU,I CAN WAIT TO GET YOU BUT INNER AND THE OUTER PART OF ME I LOVE YOU SO MUCH......THIS IS INFORMATION BELOW!

Name : D W
Address: Yuba City
State: CA
Zipcode: 95991

I CANT WAIT TO BE WITH MY LOVE FOREVER,

Baby, please tell this person I am never using such a place. I use my bank to move money, nothing else. I want you here but I am not doing what he says. Real business people would not even suggest such nonsense. You may need to look into this guy.

Quote:
ok my love i contacted him but he said is account as a little problem and he does not want the fund delayed and he said if you can get it transferred today he can get every thing solve today why i fly tomorrow morning as early as possible so honey i want it faster so as to be with soonest my love.

love you always

Baby doll, please tell him when he gets his account straightened out to let you know. I am not using that trash. He does not need to ever suggest it again. I do not support places that assist criminals in moving money. I only use my bank.

Quote:
ok love

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We will get you here baby but not in any unsafe way.

Quote:
ok my love he said he will get is friend account for you and is friend will send it to him am happy to be with you honey

He gives me a victim/mule information

Quote:
Here's my love, take it. Here's my soul, use it. Here's my heart, don't break it. Here's my hand, hold it and together we will make it forever........I NEVER REALLY KNEW YOU YOU WERE JUST ANOTHER FRIEND BUT WHEN I GOT TO KNOW YOU I LET MY HEART UNBEND I COULDN'T HELP PAST MEMORIES THAT WOULD ONLY MAKE ME CRY I HAD TO FORGET MY FIRST LOVE AND GIVE LOVE ANOTHER TRY SO I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING I JUST HAD TO LET YOU KNOW AND IF YOU EVER WONDER WHY I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL SAY BUT JUST REMEMBER ONE THING I LOVE YOU..... You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart. All my dreams came true the day that I met you. I Love You! You are the sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening my world with the warmth of your Love... You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul. I love You with all my heart... I want to be your arms, I want to feel your touch, I want your lips on mine, I need you very much.....I love you, not because of what you have but because of what I feels.. I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to.. I'm always here for you, not because i wan't you to be with me but because i want to be with you......honey he said for him to get the ticket done quickly he said you should send the fund for the ticket to is friend account so he will use is own money to help me do it and honey he told be to tell you that is tomorrow i will be coming in the afternoon my time he as helped me book the ticket already with is own money but he send since you cant send it through western union you should sent it to is friend account in Illinois so as soon as you get me the scan receipt to me and he sees it will stamp the ticket and i will be off to the airport tomorrow afternoon by 4pm my time here so you will wait for me at the airport i cant wait to be with you my love forever,
THIS IS THE INFORMATION BELOW!
<snipped and reported>
Decatur,IL Branch

AM YOURS FOREVER DERRICK

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the information my angel! I will forward this to my bank with a request for 450 to be paid. I can't wait to meet you and finally get my hands on you.

Quote:
ok my love i can wait to get the scan receipt so i can be with you i love you so much,

am your forever

Quote:
Can i keep you and never let you go? Can i hold your hand and hug you tight? Can i tell the world how lucky i am to have you in my life? or simply, can you be mine for the rest of my life?..:Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
same here honey very happy god gave you me and i want to know if you have gotten the fund transferred to the account and i can go get the agent

Quote:
Hi, Baby, you're always lighting up my heart with the things you say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve.

Good morning my sweet lover! I have heard nothing of the transfer and it would not happen this quickly. I have only had that since Friday baby. I don't even know if they have read my email yet.

Quote:
ok my love will they alert you when the transfer as been done?

Quote:
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart... I Love You........I loved you once, I love you still, I always have, I always will...It's not being in love that makes me happy. It's being in love with you that makes me happy....You have entered my heart... And You'll be here forever... I Love You.....i love you with all my heart and you are the one that never let me sleep to my mind down to my soul you touch my lips im all alone without you my days are dark without a glimpse of you but now that you came into my life i feel complete the flowers bloom , the morning shines and i can see your love is like the sun that light up my whole world am yours forever.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At around 11 AM yesterday he starts getting antsy

Quote:
BABE IT TAKING MUCH TIME GET SOME THING DONE HONEY?

How do yo figure this baby? Is this about love of me or of money? I am about to get highly upset. Do you even understand that there has been about 2 hours for anything to happen yet? Now I am thinking I need to cancel this.

Quote:
is nt because of that honey is because i want to be with you that why..i cant wait to hold hands with you kiss you make and call you my husband

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has been writing me little one-liner junk just to keep me occupied until today

Quote:
babe good morning,how was your night i have been thinking about you all day i cant wait to be with you hold hands with you kiss you huge you make love to you have kids for you and even see my mother inlaw....honey how is my mother inlaw doing i hope she is fine tell her i miss her and tell her i love her so much,honey hat my mother inlaw name i will like to know so if i meet her in person she will be very surprise that i know her name i love so much as i love you and all your family member say me hi to her and tell her i love her so much.
take very good care of you self,
my forever love

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ok honey please just try and take very good care of your self because am always thinking about you all day and night you are always in my taught i always cant sleep because of you i just cant wait to be with you

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dearest Derrick ,
From time to time you ask me why I chose you ... what is so special about you? Well, the reason is simple; I chose you because you are YOU!!! I have never had anyone treat me the way you do despite the fact you have not meet me in person but the mail you have sent to me has make me know how you will treat me when we live together. I have never had anyone just look at me and make me feel beautiful. You do that to me! You make me feel special and wanted. As liberal as I can be, I would never do anything to hurt you. You mean more to me than you realize. I am hoping that one day I can prove all of this to you! I want you for you!
Love always,

I am fed up with this laziness and they are going to begin seeing it.

Baby, would you please stop sending me this junk that you did not write. i want your words not some junk that can be found on the internet. I love you but I feel as though you do not find me worthy of your efforts. Pasting trash to me is not making me happy

Quote:
i am sending does words just to let you no am nreally in love with you ansd i never wanna loose you

Baby, those are not your words and I don't want to read junk that I can find if I want to read it on the computer. That kind of says to me that I am not worth the 2 seconds for you to find that and paste it in a mail. I do not feel loved reading that

EDIT: I did not really have to introduce another in this one. he requested my moms addy.

Quote:
am very sorry honey is just that i want you to love me till enternity

Angel, that can only happen if you are speaking from your heart and mind. Taking other peoples words does not work for me. It is you I want. Please don't do this. I do love you but that stuff just is not romantic in any way baby! It is actually a huge turn off.

Quote:
am very sorry honey i have been thinking about you all dsay ansd how is work with you over there i hope all is fine i love you so much

It is all right baby! I just had to tell you that since you kept sending it. I was becoming an unhappy man.

I am watching my guys under the sub-structure wash all the mud from my BOP. I don't think they realize that I do this for them, not just to keep them busy. At the end of this whole well they would be in there trying to nipple down in drilling mud. I can save them that by making them wash it and oil it every now and then.

Honey, I asked your shirt size the other day for my mother. You never answered me.

Quote:
oh am very sorry it wount happon again y shirt size is size15 i cant wait to have you closer to me

If I have my say baby, that shirt won't be in the way but my mother thinks you need some shirts for christmas so I have to ask.

Quote:
ok babe is she getting them for me can you give me my mother email or are cell phone numebr so i can be texting her time to time

Honey, moms email is ******** but she is seriously computer silly. She barely understand mail. Don't be surprised if you see strange mails honey. She sends me other peoples mail all the time.

Yes baby, she wants to go buy you some things for christmas. She wants you to feel a part of our family.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my wife is confused. She writes to Mum

Quote:
it me Pamela Dennis wife

MUM HOW ARE YOU DOING I GOT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FROM DENNIS I HAVE BEEN ASKING ABOUT YOU FROM HIM SO HE GAVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND YOU AN EMAIL,I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU MUM I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AND BE WITH YOU

Quote:
i love my mum

Thanks mum for replying me i am so much happy to read from you i am Pamela Brooks am from the united state California,I am shy at least at first and can warm up once I feel comfortable with someone and i am really confortable with Derrick and i love him so much i can't wait to be with him old hands with him,as for the cloth you want to get for me am ok with any one you get for me and i will really appreciate them also.mum i also taught your name was Sue cause Derrick told me it was Sue.....mum i will like to tell you to help me pledge with Derrick i cant wait to be with him and even see you my mum i will send you some pics and mum i will like to see your pics also i want to see how my mum looks like

i love you so much

Sweetheart, Derrick was right. You are a very lovely girl. You are going to make beautiful babies for grandma to love. is my name sugar. I go by Sue but use this for my mail. It keeps those naughty old men from finding me.

Darling, I will find you some things to wear so you will be warm. Do you have a nice heavy coat? You will need one here at times unless you are old and fat like me baby.

Quote:
i love you mum

mum am very happy to get married to Derrick and i love you so much mum i can wait to have a grand son and daughter for you and mum please help me tell Derrick to get faster i cant wait to be with him i am meant to be with him buy now but it seems he the one delaying me mum

Baby, he told me he had asked his bank to send the money. I am not sure what you believe could make this faster. If I thought for one second that he was delaying your arrival I would spank his little bottom blue. he would not do this to you baby. he was raised proper.

Mama can't wait to hog and kiss you!

I fired off a, where are you mail from Derrick

Quote:
yes all is going well mum sent me an email back it really interesting exchanging emails with her...and you how are you doing i hope all is well with you over there?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
she is a very nice loving mother she said she will get me some cloth when am on my way coming i see her as if she was even the one who gave birth to me i love her so much and honey i cant even wait to be with you

Quote:
babe am very happy to here that and am also happy mum love so much honey please i really need to get some food stuff and it about $300 and i hope you can help[ me with that as my husband am looking forward to hear from you soonest

And mom

Hello baby. How are you doing this morning? I'm coming in to work for 1/2 the day. just checking my mails first while I wait on coffee. I Love you baby and cannot wait to introduce you to your sisters!

Quote:
thanks very much mum am really missing you here and i love you so much mum i can wait to talk one on one with you as my mum i love you so much

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I mailed him from the mom put nothing from Derrick. He got pissy. These are within 10-15 minutes

Quote:
IT SEEMS YOU DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT ME NO MORE BUT I STILL AND ALWAYS DO JUST TAKE SOME NEW PICS AND I DECIDED TO SEND THEM TO YOU

Quote:
you told me you love me you never send any email to me today how do i know you are feeling find and how do i know am in you mind and how do you no you love me but it seem you do not love me no more

Quote:
and i can not believe you are also doing this to me

Mom gets this

Quote:
thanks mum for caring about me mum i sill like to tell you that Derrick does not care about me any longer he don't send me message any longer it shows he does not lov e me any more

Good morning baby. What do you mean he is not writing you? I will be seeing him again tomorrow for another doctor appointment. Do I need to get onto him? Are yo sure he doesn't love you honey or are you over-reacting to something? I hope you do not mean this. I will talk to him.

Quote:
mum i told him i wanted to get some food stuff he cannot even help me out

Baby, didn't he send money already? I was told that you were coming home soon as that gets there. I don't know that you are right to be mad. I don't know what you 2 have said so it is hard for me to know who may be right or wrong.

Derrick told him to spend the night thinking about things and shut my mail down. This morning I sent

Good morning my love! I hope you are not still mad at me today. I still don't understand why you are so upset. Please do not be mad. I have another appointment tomorrow and you will be mad again. Baby, please think about i.

Quote:
am not mad any longer but just try and do things right maybe is on t5ill i die starving that when you will know you love me

Baby, I can see you are still mad. that was a very vulgar thing to say to me and I don't appreciate it.

Quote:
if you know you truly love me help me with my needs

His bulldog mouth is about to overload his butterfly ass!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is Moms account

Good morning baby. I have not seen mail form you since yesterday. What is going on?

Quote:
mum am not happy here my uncles wife is complaining she said she is her own husband house...so i should go to my own husband house they don't even feed me any longer and now am starving here and i told Derrick but he is saying nothing about it mum i don't know if he truly loves me

this to add more BS to Derricks

Good morning my love! I hope you are doing well and enjoying the day there. I'm just trying to get my work caught up before I go to the doctor.

Quote:
all is not going well here cause my uncle wife is sending me out of the house

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moms account

Baby, I am not sure you are correct in this. I talked with him today and he said he has sent money already for you to get here. He does love you. He told me that today. I don't know why you say he doesn't. That makes no sense to me baby.

Quote:
Mom i also don't understand why Derrick is lying on me,Why is he going to send me money and am not going to be there,Don't you think that sound somehow strange,Do you know what mom,I think you said he told you that he as already sent me money,Okay ask him to show you the information given to him after he finish sending the money for prove and give it too me,That way you can know am not lying mom.

Good morning baby. I don't know what to say to all this. I was told that you were coming here and the money had been sent for that. I trust that it has and I am not going to go asking around in his bank about things. That is crazy baby.

Quote:
that is not crazy derrick in a lair well the painful part of all is that i just waited all my time with him but am through

Baby, do you act like this often? You seem very bratty about this. You don't get your way fast enough so you are finished with him? That is not love child. What have you waited for? 3-4 days now? I cannot believe how upset you are over such a thing.

I love you honey
Mom

And Derrick

Hello baby! What has happened that has caused this? I don't know what to say.

Quote:
Something is really bothering me,Because you mom keep telling me that you sent me money to come over and i did not,Why are you lying on me by telling your mom that you sent me money and i did not want to come it's unfair,I don't think you love me,Because if you love me you won't be doing all this,I also explain too you what am going through down here with my uncle wife but still yet you don't want to help me,I really want to be with you there and spend the rest of my life with you,I know you have the money to help me with but you don't want too,I just want you to tell me your mind so that i won't be wasting my time.

You want to be upset, fine! I will try to cancel what I have sent already. I am not putting up with this. You are too full of drama.

Quote:
ok thanks for lying at me by for life

Lying at you? I have told no lies to you or about you. You are the one lying.

Quote:
GTF

What does that even mean? Stop being childish.

Quote:
am not being childish why are you lying to mum that you sent me money for the ticket if you no you cant get me there before this weekend let turn this relationship to an end

So it is not about any lying on my part right. You are pissed because money does not move at the speed you wish it to. that is childish and now it will be recalled. you don't want a relationship you want money.

Quote:
ok am sorry but am glad to tell you by for life and please dont send me message till enternity

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic