SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gmail lad wants your logins and passwords

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this from a Benin mugu. Please hit him with as many bogus usernames and passwords as you can, so he has plenty of fun and frolics using his internet cafe hours failing to log into anyone's accounts.

It's been reported and will be closed down, but it'd be good to make his attempts futile in the hours he has left.

Quote:
Subject: Warning!

Dear,

We need your help resolving an issue with your account. To give us time to work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your
email address until the issue is resolved.

We understand it may be frustrating not to have full access to your email account. We want to work with you to get your account back to normal as
quickly as possible.

What's the problem?

We want to check with you to make sure that no one has logged into your emails account without your permission.

Please take a moment to verify your password and confirm your security questions. You should also take a look at your account information and recent transactions. Make sure that your account information (address, phone number, etc.) hasn't changed and that you recognize all of your
recent transactions.

*User name:....?
*E-mail:....?
*Password:....?
*Date of Birth:....?
*Security question:....?
*Answer:....?
*Country Or Territory:....?

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after 7 days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Sincerely.
E-mail! Account Services

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
jamarse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not an uncommon phissing email, maybe report it the the phissing tank. Not sure if they would respond to being bated, but maybe worth a short - email them back and ask what features they have restricted - who attempted to log into your account etc

Closed lad accounts X25
X3

United States

Sand Timer 23 months - THE F0CUS 0F GL0RY M0THERLESS H0ME
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
[email protected]

What exactly is he is asking for information for? An email account? I can't figure out what "ir service" might be.

In the meantime I'll send off a number of replies, just to give him something to keep him busy. Idle hands, you know. Very Happy

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, very common phishing attempt, looking for access to email boxes. The difference is this is from a Benin lad I was baiting, and the CC list he stupidly included was pretty big. That's why I posted this here, to try to bury any genuine logins he might successfully phish under a torrent of useless timewasting crap. Hopefully enough failed login attempts will torment him further with captchas.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few sent!

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic