SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bruin, you are an evil so-and-so.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BenderBendingRodriguez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back in the day, I tried your "I work for Western Union" modality and it worked very well.

Now I am trying out your "Evil Bank President" modality, and I cannot believe my pet is going for it. I am pretty sure he is a repeat customer, which makes it all the sweeter.

Thanks for your creativity and I hope you're never angry at me!

BBR

"Who a hell did you think you are, to hell with your stupid money and lies." - Ibrahim
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kinder words were never spoken to me!!!

Thanks!

Bruin

[ask me about my lottery modality some time!]

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, now. It's not nice to refer to these wonderfully evil sounding modalities and not explain them to us noobies! How else will we learn, oh great Jedi Master Baiter?
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, SR, watch this thread tomorrow for a summary of my favorite modalities.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, Srichards, as promised, here is installment #1:

The "friends and family" calling plan:

First, get a phone number from a mugu (I will call him mugu #1). Lottery lads work well for this because they tend to have British (+44) or Dutch phone numbers. This adds authenticity to the bait.

Second, go to www.scambaitingtools.com or to www.vp44.com

Both of these web pages have lists of scammers. You can quickly cut and paste addresses.

Write the following or something similar: "I just got your e-mail. I have lots of questions!!! Please call me as soon as possible." Insert the phone number and first name of mugu #1 as the signature.

By copying and pasting, you can quickly max out on the limits of your e-mail. I recommend sending the e-mail back to your own baiting address, then bcc'ing a bunch of mugus on each e-mail.

The next day, check your e-mail. Lots of lads will say "I tried to call but I could not get through." They need reassurance and encouragement to call again.

Another group will have failed to call - -they need to be told that you INSIST on a call first.

While you are at it, send another batch of "call me as soon as possible" to another group of mugus!

After several days of this, you can winnow the mugus down to a short list of exceptionally stupid individuals. Typically, these people REFUSE to call no matter how many times you insist. I have found that this lot makes good baiting, and will select one or several for more personal attention.

Note that, as a side effect, this technique gives you a ready excuse not to talk to these selected mugus on the phone (I don't like talking to mugus!). You tell him "look, buddy, way back at the beginning, I begged you to call me repeatedly. You would not. Now I am traveling and cannot conveniently talk to you on the phone. You lost your chance."

Obviously, Mugu #1 has the joy of making potentially hundreds of new friends as his phone rings off the wall for days.!!!

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the "evil bank president" modality. I have used this successfully playing the role not only of bank president, but lawyer, accountant, personal secretary, and even librarian of a small town public library (!)

Anyway, original baiting character ("OBC") writes the mugu that he is going to the bank tomorrow to get money to send to the mugu.

The next day, OBC writes that there was some sort of problem at the bank -- he won't be able to get money until tomorrow. Sorry.

A few hours later, using a new e-mail account, "bank president" writes: OBC came in and showed me all the e-mails. I knew at once you were a scammer. But I have not told him - - yet. OBC is very very RICH and very very STUPID. If we work together, we can both be rich -- I will keep him "on the hook" from this end, and will send money to your bank account from OBC - - but I will keep half. Do you agree to this arrangement? If not, I will tell OBC the truth!"

If the mugu says "yes", obviously the bank president is going to want to haggle over details of their arrangement, and find out what the mugus full future plans are for the scam.

Inevitably, however, whenever I have tried this, the mugu has tried to warn OBC about the two-timing bank president. Bank president now writes:

"I had dinner last night with my new best friend, OBC. He is more stupid and richer than I thought!! While he was out of the room, I got on his compute and do you know what I found? [insert text of mugu's warning e-mail to OBC]. It had not been read yet, so I deleted it and blocked all future e-mails from you! Suddenly, it dawned on me - - I don't need you to get rich! When I got home, I opened a new e-mail address for "YOU" and "YOU" wrote OBC requesting $6,000 for 'lawyer fees'. OBC called this morning and asked me about it -- I assured him lawyer fees were quite normal in these situations. He authorized me to transfer the money. I am, of course, keeping ALL OF IT. I will be rich -- OBC will eventually realize what happened, and you will get the blame - - which is all you will ever get."

I like to have the banker follow up with gloating e-mails about how much money he is taking from OBC.

Anyway, if the mugu has any smart, he will try to contact OBC by phone or with a new e-mail address, to convince OBC that he is the "real" scammer and that the money is going to a "fake scammer" run by the banker. As you can imagine, poor OBC is confused and knows not which way to turn.....

Bait from there.

Bruin

[more to follow]

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next installment: The lottery winner!

Lots of baiters will bait for checks, sent to one of 419eater's drop boxes. (If you are not a premium member - - become one and get access to the drop boxes!)

These checks are either real checks from other victims or are total counterfeits.
(be sure to pass details on to the mods for investigation - they can notify the appropriate authorities if real victims need warning).

Anyway, your character will typically be told by the mugu that when you receive the check, you should cash it, deduct x% for your commission, and send the rest to the mugu via WU.

Instead, you write this: "I am dreadfully sorry but I have done a bad thing! I thought I had my gambling addiction under control but, when your check came in and I had all that cash in my hand, I lost control! I spent all the money on lottery tickets. I PROMISE I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU! If I win the lottery, you will get half."

What do you think the odds of winning the lottery are? Well, in the world of baiting, it is exactly 100%. A couple of days later you gleefully notify the mugu that one of the lottery tickets won, that you won $9.8 million (or whatever amount) and that he will get half, just as your promised.

Next, a "lottery commissioner" contacts the mugu from a new e-mail address. He needs information to forward the mugu's winnings. He will need banking details (this is obviously too much money to send via WU), and you might even have a little form for the mugu to fill out ("Agreement to Divide Lottery Winnings" or something).
(note this gives you banking details to send to Alan)

Next, a reporter contacts the mugu. He got the address from the original baiting character (as did the lottery commissioner). He encloses a newspaper clipping about "Mystery Man to Split Huge Lotto Win". (use the form generator at www.scambaitingtools.com to generate a fake clipping). His readers are fascinated by the story and want more details! He will want to set up a telephone interview. Can he have a photo of the mugu celebrating his good fortune to illustrate the story?

Perhaps an "investment broker" from Cheatham & Steele could contact the mugu to offer to represent him and to invest some of his multi-million in winnings.

When the mugu is 100% sold on the idea that he has won a huge jackpot, you lower the boom: Original character writes: "The bank just called. The check is a fake! They explained the whole scam to me. I am keeping all the money - - you are getting NOTHING."

Reporter writes a day or two later: "I just heard what that greedy SOB is doing to you. You deserve half the money - I talked to a lawyer friend of mine who thinks you have a good case and who wants to represent you. Can I give your e-mail address to him?"

Bait from there -- the lawsuit follows.

Bruin

South Africa

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^This really should be in EaterU! Outstanding stuff!!!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since BRUIN is always giving "plugs" for my form making, I will state here that BRUIN is one of the most fabulous evil baiters on the face of the Earth.

BRUIN, how did you say I should send the promo fee? WU or MG?

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a follow-up thought on the "friends and family" calling modality, you can use multiple e-mail addresses - - in some, you pretend to be an interested potential victim who wants a call, sending the phone number of mugu #1

In the next e-mail address, you send out insults (be sure to mention the mugu's mother) to various mugus, again including mugu #1's phone number.

In the next e-mail address, you solicit homosexual relations - -be sure to include mugu #1's phone number.

In the next e-mail address, you offer to "take care" of a mugu's wife if he is not man enough to satisfy her. be sure to include mugu #1's phone number.

Be creative!

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now for the WIMP modality, which stands for "western union inside man protocol". It is a good way to get a mugu on safari.

Here is what you do:

(a) build a relationship with the mugu by exchanging a few preliminary e-mails. Drop hints that you want to make sure you can trust him.

(b) Reveal to the mugu that you now trust him enough to tell him the truth - you work for Western Union. Give yourself a nice job title of some sort.

(c) Tell him that every year thousands of MTCNS do not get picked up. These MTCNs drop off the internet after 6 months and cannot even be checked on line.

(d) You, as WU official, have the ability to reactivate these "orphan" MTCNs for a few short glorious hours. Since it would arouse suspicion to have a bunch of orphan mtcn's suddenly be reactivated and not be picked up, you will only reactivate them when the mugu is in position. (obviously, as a senior WU official, it would be suspicious if you traveled to Africa and then a bunch of orphan mtcn's were picked up -- you need the help of an outsider).

(e) So, here's the deal: you will send the mugu a list of 20 or so orphan mtcns. Most are small ($50 to $100 or so). He will go to _______ (choose a location several hundred miles away). There, he will meet a WU employee/accomplice named "Simon" who will not ask for ID and who will not blow the whistle on one person picking up so many mtcns.

(f) to make sure that the mugu actually goes to see "Simon" in ______, you will only reactivate the mtcn's after you get confirmation that the mugu is in position in _______ via e-mail (if the mugu is using gmail or some other service that masks ip address, demand that he switch to yahoo -- WU internal security is blocking his e-mails). Also, you might ask for a recent photo of the mugu so that Simon will be able to recognize him.

(g) Once the mugu has picked up the mtcns, he should send 1/2 of the money to you via MONEY GRAM (so that WU does not find out). You will then send him another batch of 20 mtcns. and another. and another. As long as he sends you 1/2, he keeps getting mtcns.

(h) when the mugu sends the confirming e-mail that he is in position - disaster strikes -- a surprise audit is underway at WU. You can do nothing to activate orphan mtcn's until the audit ends. Keep the mugu on the hook as long as possible.

(i) Go silent.

(j) Several days later, after a disappointed mugu returns home, he gets an e-mail from Inspector Clouseau of WU Internal Security. The original baiting character has been arrested for attempted fraud. The only clue to exactly what he was up to was an e-mail address found in original character's pocket -- the mugu's address. The WU official was able to erase his computer before he was arrested. WU is offering a big cash reward for help on this case. A WU investigator will fly to the mugu's own country, meet him at "S1mba's Safari Camp", interview him about the fraud attempted by the WU employee, and give the mugu a big check -- no arrests, just an interview. Will he travel again to get the reward?

Bruin

South Africa

Last edited by BRUIN on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next is the forwarded e-mail modality.

At its basic level, I like to respond to the mugu's barrister by mailing an e-mail to an address which is one digit off from his actual address. The e-mail (naturally) bounces. I then change the address in the bounced e-mail by one digit, back to the correct address, and forward the bounced e-mail (complete with mailer daemon heading that this e-mail bounced) to the mugu. "There is something wrong with your barrister's e-mail." Naturally, when I have continuing lack of success mailing anything to the barrister, despite several attempts, the frustrated mugu has to get a new barrister. Shame.

A more advanced variation on the same theme is to bait several mugus at once, and forward (selectively modified) e-mails from Mugu #1 to Mugu #2. Be sure that the forwarded e-mail includes #1's address and telephone number! You can modify the text of the forwarded e-mail to include whatever insult you want. I frequently will modify the e-mail to have Mugu #1 tell me that Mugu #2 is a fraud, and that I should not deal with Mugu #2, but should only work with Mugu #1. Then, forward the modified e-mail to Mugu #2.

Another variation on the same theme: Keep any e-mail address/phone number on a lad you have recently baited and share it with your next mugu. Example "I got a phone call today from Samuel Goodfellow, his number popped up on my caller ID as **********. He told me not to use WU but to forward the money directly to a bank account. Now, I am worried. I sent the money to him, but was he really your assistant?"

Bruin

South Africa

Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm proud to say that Bruin once asked my advice.
That must make me.... "special" Confused

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are awesome modalities Very Happy

As a variation on a theme, if you want to promise to call a mumu but don't really want to, a "hello ladies" or other insulting broadcast sent to 500-1000 lads with the offending phone number on makes for a fast and effective takedown. Just say you called several times and it went to voicemail. Sample below Wink

Quote:
ass hole like you. ur mama go die for gasolin fire, ur papa go fall from palm tree. where are you o? sleeping in market like begger man eeeeeh you shall remain poor all ur days. e not go better for you, bastard. i will cut all ur client if i wish. fit u go home leave internet alone. be silent and stop your beggings ok if u are hungry go catch bingo or cut ur mama for spear part.

Put something similar on your vacation responder Wink

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And I thought my "Jury Duty" modality was clever. I am just in awe of you wonderfully evil people. I bow down to you in humble reverence.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another thought -- If you try a WIMP bait, as described above, look up 419eater member manbiteslion. In his siggy material, he has a link to a "WIMP Convincer" which is available to premium members.

It is a tool that allows you to create a screenshot of a fictitious WU computer screen, to demonstrate that your baiting character is, in fact, a WU insider.

Bruin

South Africa

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying the "Friends and Family Plan" on one of my lotto lads today. I hope he gets lots of calls! I'm pissed at him for refusing to tell me the color of the Toyota Camry he says I've won.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know what happens!

Bruin

South Africa

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you measure the results of the Friends and Family modality? How can I know if my lad is actually getting calls???
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For added sauce mail the phone-bombed lad from your insulting box and ask him how he enjoyed his calls. Promise him more. Call him a mugu. Enjoy the rant. Tell him to call you back and give out the number of the other lad you did this to... Twisted Evil

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, for one thing, there will be feed back in your box - "I tried to call and you just cussed me out and hung up on me"

That sort of thing.

Bruin

South Africa

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I certainly hope so!
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Friends and Family Plan is in the works, and I already have one lad who is going to go out and BUY a phone to call me. I hope he gets a nice, expensive one.

But, this one was the best. Looking for advice on how to enrage him further. Perhaps he needs to be gomered? Truly evil advice only please. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Investment & Financial Services
London St James, United Kingdom
Tellephones=00447876165511- 00447981657545

MR XXX,

HOPE YOU ARE OKAY AND THIS U.K SCAM NUMBER YOU GAVE ME I WAS USING THESE NUMBERS BEFORE 10 YEARS......

AS I TOLD YOU THAT IAM IN DEALS UP OF 18 YEARS SO I HAD DONE CHEGUES AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS ...

SO IAM FUCKING WONDER WHY YOU ARE SENDING ME THE U.K NUMBER ?????

IAM DOING THE LAST YEARS SOME OTHER DEAL WITH SOME PROFESSIONAL PARTNERS I HAVE ...

THE DEALS WHICH IAM DOING THE LAST YEARS==

FIRST DEAL==

IF YOU HAVE ANYONE IDIOT WHO YOU ARE TRYING TO SENT ANY MONEY BY WESTERN UNION TO YOU IN SOUTH AFRICA BUT WHEN THEY LISHEN AFRICA UNDERSTAND IS SOME SCAM YOU CAN GIVE MY WIFE'S DETAILS FROM NOW ON, ANYONE FOR
SEND ANY AMOUNT FROM 500 USD UNTIL 10,000 USD THE DETAILS OF MY WIFE'S DETAILS IN LONDON TO SENT HERE ANY AMOUNT THEY WANT .

IF YOU HAVE I WILL GIVE YOU MY WIFES NAME AND SURNAME..

YOURS SHARES ARE 80% RESEND TO YOU AND 20% KEEP FOR ME...

SECOND DEAL=

DO YOU HAVE REAL SOME PROFESSIONAL WHO CAN SENT FUNDS BANK TO BANK TO THE COMPANY BANK ACCOUNT WHICH I WILL GIVE YOU WITHOUT SUSPECT ANY BANK OFFICER ????

OR IF YOU HAVE ANY BUYER OR ANYBODY WHO YOU PROMISED TO HIM SOME GOODS BUT BEFORE YOU ASKING HIM TO TRANSFER SOME AMOUNT TO THE BANK ACCOUNT....

BANK TRANSFER TO MY COMPANY LLOYDS BANK ACCOUNT..

IF YOU CANNOT DO THESE DEALS PLEASE URGENT FORWARD ONLY TO YOURS PROFESSIONAL PARTNERS-BROTHERS YOU HAVE IN CASE YOURS PARTNERS THEY ARE DEALING OR HAVE SOME IDIOT WHO CAN SEND BY WESTERN UNION TRANSFER MONEY TO MY WIFE AND ALL OF US WE WILL SHARE THE MONEY OR IF YOURS PARTNERS THEY HAVE SOME REALLY PROFESSIONAL OR SOME OTHER PERSON-MABY SOME IDIOT BUYER WHO CAN SEND MONEY TO MY COMPANY BANK ACCOUNT HERE IN LONDON AND AGAIN WE WILL SHARE THE MONEY ...

SO EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR PROVIDE YOU ALL THE INFORMATIONS....

THANKS....

PETER
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He thinks you are a fellow guyman!!!

You can be a G&mer boy and try to recruit him!

Here is the official g0mer web site:

https://sites.google.com/site/thegomerboyz/

Tell him you make lots of money with the Gomer boys, who have been watching him for some time and like his style. Offer him a chance to come on board.

Obviously, he and his "partners" need to meet with the big guy himself, MR G0MER. Do you have any IP address where this mugu is? You can try to arrange a meet with Mr. G, but it will be difficult - he is always moving. Fortunately, he will be only about 400 miles away on November 14 -- can this guy and his partners go to a meeting on that day?

SAFARI!!!

Bruin

South Africa

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it! Should I send him to the website to check out the Gomer organization? I may need some help learning to speak mugu.

This sounds like a great opportunity for a mass bait, with different folks posing as different gomer boyz. Who's in?
(Having never done this type of bait, I could use the help.)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic