SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Starflats.co.uk scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GrizlyAdams
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been using this forum quite a while ago. Im currently moving to Aberdeen and was looking over flats on starflats.co.uk. So I contacted this chap who was offering studio flat for 300 quid a months which was suspiciously low figure. He's working on scripts. Anybody interested in baiting this chap?
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello GA, can you point us in the direction of the advert?
No doubt there are those who might like to bait him/her but a few more details would help.
Such as, what makes you think he/she is a scammer? are there any advertising photos which link to other sites?

Thanks.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
GrizlyAdams
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:

Such as, what makes you think he/she is a scammer? are there any advertising photos which link to other sites?

Thanks.

At first I didn't know but when he told me to transfer money via Western Union to my relative in the UK to prove I can afford it, then I knew. I also expressed interest from my baiting mail and received same response as first time indicating he's working on script.

Here's link:

http://www.starflats.co.uk/one-room-flats-in-Aberdeen-Aberdeen-Old-Aberdeen-Hi.86014.html

My guess is there's either one or more scammers there ...
GrizlyAdams
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking on supplying fake Western union receipt to him. Pretty sure you've still got that receipt generator. Right now I'm playing stupid telling him this is most unusual and asking what Western Union is ...
spot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see that it is my old friend "Stella Kelvin" -- search the name at our sister site Scamwarners.com and you will see that this scammer is quite a regular in the Rental Scam threads.

The thing to note about Rental Scammers is because they are trying their scheme on with so many people at any one time that they will drop you as soon as they think you are giving them grief. My suggestion is to bit straight and ask lots of questions (one at a time) before trying any trickery.

georob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are looking for a REAL flat in Aberdeen, have you tried aspc.co.uk?

YOUR ARE A FOOL STUPID MAN SO THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU I CAUSED YOU IN THE NAME GOD. YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL FOREVER

whit God all tin's are possible.
GrizlyAdams
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[Mod edit to delete full requote of above post. We can see it here ^^^- JF]

Actually I am looking for flat in Aberdeen I'm moving there to work in Oil & Gas industry. Will give it a look. Cheers.
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[Mod edit to delete full requote of above post. We can see it here ^^^- JF]

Never worked in Aberdeen but quite often visit on business (although did spend 12 months in Westhill years ago a but was in a hotel)

Have you thought about getting a place out of town Peterculter, Westhill etc it’s nice in Bancory especially in the summer but you do need a car.

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
GrizlyAdams
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[Mod edit to delete full requotes of above posts. We can see the above ^^^- JF]

I've been told company will provide for temporary accomodation until I find a place of my own. I'm not native english but been working in UK for year and a half so I know what to expect ... Prices are high everybody is charging arm and leg, but I prefer to live in town because it's got alot to offer ...
Have had bad experience with car in UK. Car I bought started breaking down after a month and I spent so much money on repairs that in the end I overpaid the bloody thing by treble.
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please see Spot's advice and... will you all stop quoting the posts above yours! Evil or Very Mad

Thanks. Wink

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

GrizlyAdams
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok ok. IMHO there appears to be at least to different scammers on Starflats, one is Stela Kelvin also acting as Melvin Moore received same script from both of them from different mails and one acting as Harriet Watson this one uses different script so I presume we're talking about another person.
I still believe these people are based in UK eventough moderator told they might as well be in Nigeria ...
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are hundreds (if not thousands) of rental scammers.
As you may read, both me and Spot are very well experienced with "Rental Scammers". Some are based in other countries than Nigeria, but even then, nearly all are of Nigerian origin. Sad

Email headers always help to show where they are. If you have a problem with finding headers, PM me and I'll help you to identify where they are.

The main formats used are "proof of funds to a friend or family member" or "deposit in advance".
Mainly using WU or MG but there are variations.

We could always use extra help with rental lads. Smile

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

GrizlyAdams
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will you stop frigging quoting in full the post above yours -RC

Nah that's alright mate, I know how to track IP just haven't had the will to do it. What's bugging me is that most of the time these scammers will stop replying to me and move on to other victims.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic