SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baiting Records - Longest Bait? Most simultaneous baits?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So... to all of you long-time baiters out there... what is the longest known bait? In other words, how long did it last? A year or more? Is anyone tracking baiting "statistics", just for fun (and competition)?

How many baits do you guys typically have going at one time? I think I may have taken on too many at once, as I had to create a spreadsheet to track them and keep them straight. Shocked

Just curious.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone with an hourglass in his sig has had a bait run at least a year. I have one that's run ten months so far.

I've had six baits going on at once and had to thin them, so I got my character's son hospitalized.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper has a 6 year one and I think I recall a 7 year one somewhere. Those may not even be records as we have lost some of the older members to RL or what have you.

As for number of baits, I'm pretty sure I am the most active at this point in time. I have anywhere between 15-20 going and always looking to rehook the old ones that got away.

I did start with doing one or two at a time until I found a comfort and a niche that worked for me. I still work on other types occasionally, but stick mostly with the date baits. I don't think we have enough people working that angle and I understand why. It is disgusting.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a super long bait but it is completely a cheat by "hourglass" standards, as I have let it sit idle for multiple months on multiple occasions (first with my character's "death" and then many other times for other reasons). So this shouldn't really count as a record even though I am still corresponding with a couple of lads associated with this scam (actually just crossed the 8-year mark, first email received 8 Oct 2004 and latest email received today).

As far as number of baits goes, depending on how you define a "bait" I think maybe thedevguy67 and his mass insult baits would be a winner. He has certainly been in correspondence with large numbers of lads at once...

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't think of thedevguy. You are quite right there. FatterSiam is another in that line.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How many baits do you guys typically have going at one time?

It really depends on what kinds of baits you are running and from how many email accounts.

Obviously, most of the ones you see published here are pretty elaborate and take more time.

But, you can bait lads with quick "tell me more","I don't understand" responses. You can go in once a day and quickly respond to dozens. these usually don't last as long (although some lads are persistent).

One of the great things about baiting is you can have a lad twig to one of your characters and pick right back up with them from another email account. I have found that sometimes having two or three different characters (in unrelated baits) tell a lad the same thing (such as some new WU requirement) can convince them...he will twig on the first couple, but comply on the next.

Baiting can take thousands of different paths and is only limited by your imagination. There is no formula and the only measurement for success is if you have wasted a lad's time (and you have any time they reply to your email).

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "shorty" bait has been going on in one from or another for several years, with multiple baiters being involved (and it is still going).

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My baits never seem to last any longer than 6 weeks max. It is all down to personal preference but I don't have long periods of non-contact when baiting, I like to think of myself as a speed baiter Laughing . As far as I'm concerned if I am not on my lads agenda every single day then I'm not baiting him in that time period and he has that time to look for other victims. So, if a lad gets p'd off with me and then comes back 6 months later for more I don't count that as a continuous bait.

I applaud people who can keep it going for months and years at a time but I have no stamina for that kind of thing.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4X1X9 - I think I am with you. I have never been known for my patience, and I think I would prefer to make a lad's life a living hell for a few short weeks and then move on to the next. Would that be considered a "serial baiter"? Twisted Evil
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the longest bait I remember is by Psychedelia_smith, and it's in the 6-7 year range, but I might not be remembering correctly.

My longest bait is my hour glass lad, Ray King/Juliet James, which was two years continuously. I baited him on and off for a third year, as well.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima, I think you're right, Psychedelia_Smith's bait is a legitimate contender to longest running bait ever - 6 years for real but did not quite reach 7. With some great twists and turns along the way. Safari... trophy photos... even a circumcision as I recall.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
... even a circumcision as I recall.

Dear God.....that's one I had not heard.....

(I think I will pass on viewing the pics on that one....)

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't go for length of baits, just the damage I can create.

I used to keep about 10-15 running at one time -- mostly investment type baits. Now I keep with 1 or 2 and usually co-bait. I also create havoc by creating unusual forms for other baiters.

I have a couple baiters I co-bait with and when we think things are over, a few months later the lad will pop up again. There is one in the Premium section that we thought was long gone. Then after a few month Duffus pops up again. (Since this is not behind a log in I am not giving his lad name.**).

** Be careful where you post about your baits as whatever is not behind a log in can be searched on google, etc. A few lads will google and find you, and then your bait can be burned. Also if you are posting on another site other than Eater about your bait - do change the names, etc. And be careful of putting a lad's name in your sig line. That is also searchable.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

firehouse5 wrote:
even a circumcision as I recall.

That is very interesting, please tell me more.

Laughing

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

f5 wrote:
Psychedelia_Smith's bait is a legitimate contender to longest running bait ever

PDS's lad (Ed) may also qualify for longest distance safaried - something like 20000 miles total, from Africa to Dubai and Singapore and back.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine and Dharma's operation gold to Chad had a final number of 27400 miles traveled. But even though it was one bait and one thread it were three lads that did the traveling. So it is not any kind of record of course. Still quite awesome though. Freetown to Abeche via Nairobi is quite a bit, especially if you end up being deported to Benin only to fly back to Chad from there.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic