SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

LoveSCAMMER online Dating Services called KRISTOF STEWART

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Almost had
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was looking for love on a Dating service called FLIRTBOX. A nice guy named KRISTOF STEWART, 41 answered. He gave me a few email address to connect on a personal level. I did..then he wrote from his heart for the TRUE LOVE that he was searching for - His wife had passed on and he was all alone with a 8 year old son named, Viktor / Vikktor. He sent me pictures of himself and photos of his son. He said he was living in San Jose, California. He was born in Amsterdam and he grew up in the USA. [b]He is an Architect and [b]doing projects in Constructing pipelines in Nigeria for the Nigerian Government. He was in Nigeria for 3 weeks and would be heading back home after the project.[/b][/b] Yes..he gave me his undying true love and we would be together once he was paid $800,000 from his project and that he wanted to marry me and have another child, and he wanted me to take his name so that we can be together forever for eternity. I have emails after emails...when I confronted him about his LOVESCAM he denied it and would not leave me alone. Again, the photos he used was right on target..but, his writing was bad..this is how he spelled what he did has a profession:
"Artitechural degree in constructing at the UNIVERSITY OF ASMTERDERM".

A funny thing..,I found on this site a young lady username:
"NOT SO BLOND" had experienced back in 2009, was similar words he said to me about himself in 2012. I found this guy to be amazing and nice..gentleman like words. He asked for photos and b-day from me..
so my cautious flag came on.
Then, I found this eater site to spread the word

Here it is from username - NOT SO BLOND
I met him on okcupid. His profile is great. Almost angry about "players". In fact, this guy on the profile might have been real. But, I'm pretty sure the guy on the profile is not the guy I was communicating with.
He speaks well and chats ok, but was too quick to declare his "love" and never really answered questions. But he had a son, he was divorced and working road construction down in Nigeria. He'd be back in the states in a week or two.

Here they are: [email protected]
Facebook: Kristof Stewart, San Jose, from Amsterdam
(Widower with little boy)
Yahoo chat: skristof71
Phone he gave me to call him: 00+(234) 816.301.2402

He said, that on the day that he was to pay the workers for finishing his project. He was attacked and beaten at the airport and black guys had stolen his car(jeep) his briefcase that had all the cash and documents needed for approval from the Nigerian Government. He kept sending emails that if he did not have the cash to pay the workers then he would not be paid his salary of $800,000. He was worried, frightened and confused and did not know what to do??..and HOW he will be able to raise the money needed?????

Last edited by Almost had on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
ama888888
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i just ended it with him a week ago,
as it happens tonight is the night he was supposed to fly in to Australia with his little son for me and my son to pick them up

Antonio Ferrari ( antonio101)

American/Italian - born in Venice

has a 4 yr old son Francesco( Franco)

lives in Miami Beach, Florida

divorced 3 yrs ago, wife ran of with Jamaican boyfriend- who was deported from the US

he has full custody of his son

had to go to Africa within a few days of writing to me, to film a documentary on the Falani Tribe- for National Geographic

decided he had to meet us ( me & my son) so was now taking his son with him on the trip and would be in Africa for two weeks working then come to Sydney to see us after(
he sent me flight ticket copies - flying in business class - lagos nigeria to amsterdam- guangzou china to sydney one way tickets)
emailed me they had arrived safe to the hotel ( all the bullshit)

next day riding elephants- little franco was having the time of his life

next day hiring the film crew etc

to cut a long story short

he phoned and emailed sent me flowers, teddy bear and chocolates

declared love, wanted to marry me, we would be a family together, he was going to work in Sydney for 3 yrs, ( documentary on Aboriginies)
his aunty in Italy, only other relative( hes an only child like me)

wanted to meet us , we must go to italy later and see his parish, childhood places etc

after a month he disappeared for 48 yrs,
then suddenly had to talk to me urgently on the phone,
as i ignored it, i had figured it out,
the calls were more urgent, 12 in one day, even left a voicemail
i played it out over the week, i had to see for myself

he needed $3000 couldnt pay his hotel bill, cash society, none of his credit cards would work, internet was down as well,
as i refused, the little boy was now terribly sick and needed to be flown out of Africa

i told him i knew he was a scammer an had put his emails , ph in the hands of the police. He cut contact straight away, that was 5 days ago

no contact since,
i still feel very emotionally messed up

i would say he is working within the same group as scammed you

from

Ama888888

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
ama888888
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oops obviously he cut contact for 48 hrs not yrs( he was filming in the jungle of course)

lol -well its good to have a laugh now after all the pain hes caused me and my family
Almost had
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="ama888888"]oops obviously he cut contact for 48 hrs not yrs( he was filming in the jungle of course)

lol -well its good to have a laugh now after all the pain hes caused me and my family[/quote]

We are so vulnerable especially bringing up a child all alone. I too, am a single mother and it was just too good to be true. That is why I took the necessary steps in trying to find out who I was really chatting with online.
I don't know the best thing for us single ladies to do in meeting a guy "SKYPE" or on camera interviews? Because, dating sites are not REAL enough. I decided to go onto the dating services site in which I met him. Then, I wrote on his profile a lengthy "WARNING" to all ladies about this guy. I also sent an email to the CONTACT dating sites to ask them to pull his profile from their site because he was a SCAMMER. I feel the pain in which you both are going through. I am just happy to know that you both are OK and he didn't take your pride. Chin up, someone is out there for us we still have to be cautious. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic