SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Suzy (NSFW/poor sex talk)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello dear,

It is nice reading from you ,how are you doing today?i hope you are chill cool as me,well i really appreciate it that you reply my mail to you early enough,and i must tell you again that i love what i saw in your profile and that i won't mind to get to know more about you .i am a very cheerful and romantic woman who believe so much on what life can offer to her.
I am looking forward to meet the Mr.Right that will show me love,understand and know what a woman feel in her heart.i so much believe in true love and what it can offer to me and the man i love and i will want to know if you are also looking for what i am looking for also?.It has been so long since a man has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did now that is the major reason why i want us to get close to each other.
I am a pretty good cook, so I know there are some key steps to any great dish. If you wanted to make a great stew, for instance, the first few things you put in the pot determine the flavor, the texture and the overall greatness of the stew. The first thing I would like to put into "our pot" is a little compassion sauteed with understanding, sprinkled with care, and topped off with a nice piece of smoked tenderness. Let that simmer, (cooking time varies) and then add in everything else. Then savor the creation of our love...so i will appreciate it if we take thing step by step to know what we can offer to each other.
I'm also open to learning new things... I like honesty, faithfulness and I despise lies and deceits... Hmmmmmn! so now that you know who is, I am hoping you wouldn't see me any less than you did before as I am only human who seeks Love too like everyone else. Hope you write again soonest, and maybe you will be willing to tell me a little more about yourself too.. Until I hear from you again.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick

Thanks so much for the mail you have sent to me, I must say that you mail met me at the right mood. I really enjoy reading from you and i am happy that you have taken your time to send me an email to........I am friendly and i treat people with care and consideration. Very loving, giving and passionate...am a kind, tender, romantic woman, who desires to meet his special someone and build a happy strong relationship. I am a creative and intelligent person, which is very pleasant to talk to. I have a great sense of humor, but I know when to laugh and when to be serious. Also very romantic, giving and understanding.i will want to ask this few question because i know this will be a stepping stone for the both of Us to get to know more about each other.

1. What do you really want from a woman?
2. Do you have any kids?
3. Do you believe that love base on trust and understand?
4. What are you plan when you meet the woman you love?
5. How many hours do you work in a day?
6. Are you ready for a relationship that will led to eternity?
7. Do you have any plan to spend the rest of your life with the woman you love so much?
8. What is your favorite sport to watch?
9. What is your favorite sport to play?

Please i want you to answer this few question from your heart and nothing more. I really want you to send me your picture so that i can know you in person... i have to stop here still i read from you soon.
Warmest Thoughts.
S.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick
Thanks for your mil,how are you doing and how was your night hope it was fine and you are having a good sunday. I appreciate your mail and I guess i have to tell you about myself, am honest, open, romantic, and tender hearted, want a good sex life, down to earth and respectful, I value honesty in people and dislikes lies, I am single,29years of age, I am the shy type and may be that’s why men takes advantage on me. My past was horrible and i needed to start all over again. I just broke up with my ex-boyfriend and have promise not to get involve with any young man again and that was it not until you came and showed some interest in me and i hope we get along with each other with time...........I have read some thing about you which i feel is very much ok by me. I think that the most difficult thing is to explain the feeling and understand clearly what do we really like in the person and what attracts our attention in the opposite sex. But there are still some peculiarities without which the picture will not be completed...So then I see him as a self confident, honest, reliable, become sincere beloved, generous man for me and who will teach me how it look like in life...right now i am not the happy type i need a man to make me happy over again and like i said i don't care the age coz is just a number, like i said as for the distance i will be coming back soon probably my vacation coming up soon,i have never been married before but i will like to marry someday to the right man and get to build up a family with my love and have nice and wonderful kids together, I like to swim, dance ,cook ,hang out with friends and like some outdoors activities, I like the rose flower ,and the white rose is my favorite rose color.

My father is from the UNITED STATE and my mom is from BENIN REPUBLIC by race i am a mixed race, my father is a farmer, my mom and dad lived in the united states and that was where i was born but i didn't grew up there but i had my primary school there and the due to the death of father i left while i was kid, my father died from a car accident when i was still a kid, after the death of my father ,my uncles became so wicked and cruel to my mom and things became hard for my mom it got to the extent that she could not bear it anymore so she had to take me down to her native home which is BENIN REPUBLIC for safety so that i will not be killed by my wicked uncles so it was in BENIN REPUBLIC that i finished my schooling ,after my school i joined the society for less privileged as a teacher, we pick the less privilege kids from the streets and take care of them, support them and give them the best of life that nature denied them of .I teach the kids English language, I taught in SOUTH AFRICA for 3years before i was later transferred to the BENIN REPUBLIC which is where i am presently, I once visited the State after i came back with my mom at the age of 15 and i stayed with my uncle who is dead now. I hope that the distance won’t be a problem to us in getting acquainted? send me some picture of yourself

I guess i have to stop here for now, till i read more from you again...

Till then, take very good care of yourself for me and have a nice day..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He signs off using my characters last name

Quote:
You Are In My Though.

Hello my lovely Derrick thanks for your mail and i want you to know that am happy reading from you. my week end was fine just that i have in thought of you through my weekend i hope you have a good time too.i appreciate all what you have said your thought has been in my mind also i could not help it. sorry i don't replied your mail on time a lost has been going through my mind and it all about you.

Am happy you put me in your mind and i want you to know that am not upset with your words rather than seeing you expressing your feelings towards to me which i appreciate so much i see you like a open minded man who is free minded to express him self.

You are really seem to be the kind of man i want in my life am ready to take the friendship in serious relationship with you Honey but am scare of been heated broken cos of my pass experiences with my Ex i don't want to feel bad anymore in my life Honey like i said i need a man that will be there for me, show me love and be there when i needed me not a man that will hurt me or cheat on me, am easily fall in love that why men take advantage of me am very passionate good heart just scare of been used but if only you will promise not to break my heart like my Ex do to me, you will be there to show me the love and care of i needed from a man and i promise to be faithful and loyal to you in all times take good care of you as a woman suppose to take care of his man i do wish to continue these conversation with you and maybe it will lead to some serious between us and can get married and make our own children i think i enjoyed reading you if we both continue to write our self everyday we will get closer than what we both expected i will stop here till i read from you soon have a nice day and stay out of trouble for me.

Yours friendly,
S R.

I hope you don't mind.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Re: I Can't stop thinking about you.

Good evenning my dear Derrick how are you doing and how is your day going with you,hope you are in a better shape. thanks for your lovely mail and most tell you that i enjoyed reading from you....I do appreciate all what you have in your mail Derrick want you to know that my heart has been broken and don't want it to happen any more but I have to move on with my life. now am having another relationship with you hope my heart is safe in your hands.

I do really would like us to take things slow with each other get close to our self your words in your mail touches my heart and no doubt I felt the love in your heart honey I want you to know I do also but still have to be caution I don't want to rush into relationship dear know that am the only child of my family after the dealth of my father life has been one big lesson to me... Please let's us not rush in these baby.let get to understand each other know each other feelings if we are really ment for each other.

Honey I want us to terminate all dating site were have our profile so we can focus more on ourself, am from a poor home after the dealth of my father lifes turn into bad if not for the little paid I earn to support myself and my mother I need a man that will take me for who am I respect and show me all the love a woman expected from a man....am not here for material gain rather to find my dream man that is ready to marry me also ready to build a happy family with and have kids with me.I will have to stop here take care of your self have a lovely day don't stress your self that much hope to read from you again.
Yours lovely,
S R.

Honey in a relationship there most be everyday communication so I would be happy if we write our self everyday.

I have no idea where he come up with part of this. I never asked him to be anything but I can work with it. I did get some cleavage/bedroom shots with it. A breast man would be all over it.

Quote:
Good Afternoon my lovely Derrick thanks for writing me i want you to know that am happy reading from you and am also doing good here i hope you are in a good condition. i want you to know that i can't stop thinking about you last night i could not sleep you are in my thought.

From the very first moment i met you i knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a man has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did..Your mail lights up my entire spirit. Your words fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the man Heaven has made specially for me.

Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for asking me to be yours. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me your wife. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship developed, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.

Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it’s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong. baby i would like to let you know that it will be my greatest joy reading every day from you and knowing how you feel it makes me feel strong too everyday i read from you sweet heart i will stop here take good care of yourself and be safe hope my mail meet you in a good mood.xxxxxxxxx love and kisssss.

Yours lovely wife,
Mrs S R.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good. Afternoon my lovely Derrick thanks for your lovely mail and I want you to know that am happy reading fom you it gives me so much joy... I'm usually not the kind of person that write a love letter, but I thought i'd do this for you because you are the the most wonderful thing in my life right now. I know we're far apart you're In USA, and I'm in Benin Republic but I said distance means so little when you love someone so much. I was just talking to a friend about you and explaining how you are on my mind 24/7. I can't eat, sleep or even work without thinking about you. You are in my thoughts all the time. I'd tell you you're in my heart, but I don't feel like that would be right, because my heart is not mine anymore it belongs to you. You are sweet, loving, caring, open minded, and you make me feel like one of the luckiest woman in the world. I need you to know I am with you through everything, the bad and the good times. I've given you my
heart and I hope that you won't break it. Keep it and give it some loving from time to time. Remember when I promised you that I'd never let you down, that i'd never treat you bad, that I would share your joy and pain? I will promise all those things over and over again. Don't worry about what other people say, I know how I feel towards you, and you know how you feel towards me, so just ignore them.

Honey I want you to know I will always be on my prayers for you till your tube will be removed and I pray ater the surgry you will be okay and northing will happen to you I will always write you mail to know how my baby is doing I love you so much love and kisssXXXXXXXXX

Yours lovely wife,
Mrs S R.

Quote:
Hello my lovely husband R how are you doing today and how was your night hope you fine and you dreamt about us baby.. From the day we met, I knew that you would hold my heart in your hands and you more than do that you completely own me and every part of me. When I think of you, my heart is so full of love and passion for you that I can hardly contain myself. I think of spending every minute of every day with you and holding you so close to me. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the love of my life and I will never love anyone expect you. I thank God everyday for letting me meet you and for you falling in love with me because I know that it would never be as perfect any other way. I love you with all that I am my lovely husband a day with you I feel like am out of the world you have my heart and soul and I promise never to hurt you or
make you feel bad I will always be there for you in good and bad times my sweetie.

Sweetie now I can eat and sleep hearing from is my happiest thing in my life I also have your picture as my screen server in front of my computer when I feel having you close I close at it when going to bed I look at it. Honey your love will everly be in my heart forever and ever I will stop here baby I hope my mail meet you in a good mood sweetie.

Always take good care of your self for me mother send her greatings to love and kissssss

Yours lovely wife,
Mrs S R.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my lovely king!! How are you and how is your health with you hope you are in a good shape, I want you to know that I and mother was praying for you that your surgry will be fine and northing will happen while you at hospital removing your prg tube.baby it 4:35am here now I open my computer to see if you have send me a mail I feel so happy sweetie seeing your mail and knowing you are fine I miss you so much my love.

I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!

I love you my dear R. You are my first and my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you.baby thanks for asking about my mother that shows you are really caring about my family as I care about yours too!!!

Honey I want you to make that I can't wait for the lovely day I will kiss your lips make sweet passionate love with you cuddling my body holding and kisss I wish we are not far from each other baby I would have come to you spend the week end with you, my heart belong to you baby and I want to know if you leave my heart I will kill my self, am crazy in love with you my king I will stop here please take good care of your self and I will send your greatings to mom love and kiss.

Your lovely wife,

Quote:
My sweet husband!!!

It is 7:10am here and am at working writing you for the secondl time sweetheart just want to let you know that can't work baby your thought has been in my mind. love with everything in me..

I went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone

When I awoke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, realty hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that you will be right next me, and that I will not have to dream of it again because you will be right there so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight. Baby, I long to be there with you so I can help build you and support you, so that we can accomplish a whole lot together as husband and wife.

Honey these is y second mail to you these morning want you to know that am crazy in love with you my heart do not belong here anymore i want to spend every moment with you the owner of my heart how i wish i have a personal phone on my own baby i would have been calling you my sweetheart please my love i want you to do me a favour by giving me your phone number so can be using a payphone to call baby i want to hear your sweet voice i love you so much hope to read from you soon.

In love your wife,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good evening my love!!! It is 7:14pm over here and am just coming back from work I have to open my computer and I was happy seeing your mail my love, I want you to know that I and mother is doing good!!!

How are you doing and how was your night and your day going sweetie hope you are not stressing your self that much at work I miss you so much baby I can't wait to be with you make sweet love with you.every night in my sleep I dream of us building a strong and happy family make sweet children.

I love you and I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile I saw on your picture, your magical eyes i can't
stop thinking about you when we are apart.

I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment i share with you.am crazy about you honey i can't wait to spend all the rest of my life with you I will stop here honey till I read from your lovely mail love and kisssss.

Yours lovely wife,
S R.

Love Always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good evening the love of my heart!!! I feel so happy reading from you,am glad to know that your day is fine at work and everything is in a good shape. Baby i and mom are fine.... I can't sleep my love it is 1:07pm here all I do is to look at your picture wishing for the lovely day to come that we will be together as lover.I just can't wait to hold and kiss you sweetie make sweet love with you my heart and soul belong to you.

Am so happy,i feel complete you are the piece of the puzzle that was missing in me.i didn't know what would fill that void, but i know now that it was always you. We've become such good friends and our love keep getting stronger every day that passes by your love still remains in my heart i trust you, and i care about you so much and I know that you feel the same way. It is so wonderful to know that you love me as much as I love you. I feel so overwhelmed with emotion that I'm speechless.i really am speechless i just
want you to know that I love you so much.

Thinking of how much you love me brings me such comfort when I'm not feeling so great. Everything seems so right these days everything makes sense.thank you, my sweet angel. I will stop here baby and mother send her greatings sweetheart please take good care of your self hope you have eaten,I love you with everything in me am so crazy to have you close to me.love and kisss.

Yours lovely wife,
S R.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my lovely Derrick how are you doing and how is your health hope you are in a good condition, I want you to know that I and mom are doing fine.

Am happy any time I open my computer and I see your mail and getting to know that you feel better everyday and I want you to know also my baby that I feel more better any time I see your mail too it igves me so much in my heart.

I miss you so much and am crazy about you sweet heart I can't wait for the day we will come together spend time with each other hold hand and take a walk in beach side get the fresh air and also take a glass of juice, baby all my thought is you and anything i do I think of you first, honey come and take me i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with kiss you passionatly make sweet love together.

You are my everything and thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much i love you, but I will spend
the rest of my days trying to show you.

You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me. Fighting is never an option and making love is always as sweet as the first time. No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep you safe.I love you so much my love, honey I want you to know that mom send her greatings to you baby I hope you are not sressing your self that much at work!!!! Your health is very important to me and is my duties to take care of you as my husband. I will stop here please take good care of your self and always know that I love with all my heart and soul.love and kisss.

Yours lovely wife,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sweetheart I love u.

Good morning my lovely husband,how are you doing and how is your weekend hope you enjoying your weekend and you are in a good condition.I feel happy reading from you my love your thought has been in my mind all day honey all I think is you R you are the thing that has ever happen in my love am greatful to God having you in my life.

I can be myself when I am with you. Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us. Because you make me feel like I have never felt before. I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love alive. You and me together, we can make magic. We're a perfect match. Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. You are simply irresistible. I love you because you bring the best out of me. Your terrific sense of humor. Everytime I look at you, my heart misses a beat. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything. You are my theme for a dream. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you. And, of course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me.

R my love want to hear your voice please baby want your phone number so i can be calling you.

Yours lovely wife,

Dirty dancing?

Quote:
My love I miss you so much I can't sleep without not looking at your picture am at work now your thought has been in my mind I have to write you a mail just to let you know how much I love and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

Honey i it might look like a surprise to you but it is the truth baby my birthday is on the 17th of these months next tomorrow. Please write me back soon I want to know how you are fairing I hope to spend my birthday with you sweetheart.

EDIT: Another one that tells of his birthday just days before. I'll put as much effort into your gift! Maybe!

Quote:
Good Afternoon my lovely husband, thanks for your lovely mail I am happy reading from you my love.how is your health thses mrning hope you are in a good condition and you are eatimg your meal I don't want anything to happen to you cos your health is more important to me. I think of you day and night.

Honey am so sorry for telling you about my birthday two day to my birthday then I was not thinking of celebrating it and I wanted to decided on my self before letting you to know please forgive me my love.I love you so very much sweetheart. You are the love of my life i have never felt these way like this before. You are always there for me no matter what. I do not know what I would've done this week without your love and support. You are the most loving, caring, compassionate and absolutely most awesome man that I have ever met.

I never thought that was possible. I want to marry you now, I want to be your wife I want a baby with you that is the most awesome experience, nothing compares to that. You are a wonderful father to our kids, but you deserve more. Thank you for always being there for me and for your kind words, hugs, kisses, and the unconditional love. You are a dream come true and I want to spend the rest of my life with you as your wife, lover, and best friend. I have never in my life been so very happy. I feel much loved, beautiful and very happy.

I'm so very proud of you. You are a very strong person. It is really cool that we are strong for each other in different ways. We totally understand each other and feel for each other. When you hurt, I hurt. When you are happy, I'm happy. I just love you so much sweetheart and I never want to lose you. I give you my heart, my love and my life for now and forever. I love you.

Yours lovely wife,

Five minutes later

Quote:
Honey now I have your number I will call you when you are at home I can't wait to hear your voice sweetie.

Honey please I don't mean to border you with my birthday just that it has been long I celebrate my birthday how I wish you will be here to celebrate it with me.

I gave him my k7 but did not say when I go home.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My lovely husband i feel happy reading from you how are you doing and how is work going with you, I miss you so much. Am happy to know that you like hand made cake I want you to know that I can prepare it for you any time you my love you are my husband and anything my husband want who am I to say no!!!!

Honey you don't know how much am dieing to met you I want to feel your love around me wake up in the morning what I saw your lovely face prepare meal for you before your working time take good care of you, baby I want to be the mother of our children am crazy about you Derrick my life belongs to you and only you alone.

My love I want you to know that my birthday is around the concern and I want to celebrate it over here.. And I want you to help me in financialy baby so i can celebrate it over here with my friends I need to hear from you very soon.love and kisss

Yours lovely wife,

I know your birthday is coming up tomorrow honey and if you choose to
>celebrate it, I hope you have a great time. I do not see any reason to send
>money for this. If I am sending money it will be for us to be meeting not
>for you and your friends to party. I don't do things like that baby and you
>gave me no possible time to do it anyway.

Quote:
Hello my lovely husband,am so happy to read from you I want you to know that i and mother is doing fine here and am also happy to know you are in a good condition.

Honey i want you to know that i can't wait to be with you over there hold and kiss you make sweet love with you on our first meeting my love am dieing to be with you, you are always in my mind and I can't stop thinking about you..every night I look at you picture imagine we are laying in the same bed together kissing cuddling make sweet passionate love.i can't wait to carry our baby.

Sweetheart i don't mean to ask you for money so I can celebrate my birthday am sorry baby i felt it would be nice asking the love of my heart to help me not doing it for my friends but for the one you so much love baby tomorrow is my birthday and I want you to know I can't wait for your wishes you be the first.

I want you to know I can't wait to be with you over there in the state and I would like to know when do you want us to meet am dieing to look into your eye and tell you I love. I will stop here for now my and I hope to read from you soon please take care of your self for me and don't stress your self that much at work i love you with all my heart and soul.

Baby your phone is not going through i want to hear your voice.

Yours lovely wife,

Angel, I want you here right now but I can't make that happen. I think the
>best thing is to find out what is needed and what it will take to make it
>happen.
>
> I am testing my phone now and it seems to work. It does go to voice if I
>am not there.

Quote:
Honey thanks for your mail,honey am willing and ready for us to meet but the main issue now is are you Ready? I do Love you so much with all my heart,if you are willing for us to meet then give me the name of the nearest airport close to you so I can find out the cost of flight ticket honey..I love you. I hope to read from you soon.

Your lovely wife,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy birthday my sweet angel! Thank you for finding out the cost to
>travel here. Can you get me the bank account information to pay them for
>this?

Quote:
Good Morning Owner of My heart,

Am so happy to read from you honey,how you doing and work? Woow! You really made my day with your email and am so Glad to hear from you that you need us together baby,meeting you will be the biggest dream of my life coming true,I just can't wait for us to be in each other arms baby..I love you so much Dear..

Honey,I need you to send the flight ticket money to me through western Union to me so I can get the ticket book and coming to you honey,I confirm at the desk and from the travel Agent,the sooner I get the ticket book the sooner we be together baby,please make Our dream come true and let be in each Other arms forever honey..here is the Information you need in sending the Money to me Via Western Union..

Name:

State: Lagos..

I need you to send the money to that Info above honey,the western Union outlet here in Cotonou is about 2hrs drive from my home so the distance is very very far for me,so the best way to send the money to me is send it to Lagos Nigeria and I will be able to get it pick up soon,remember I once told you I live very close to the broder between cotonou and Lagos Nigeria...so the western Union there is about 20mins from home..so just send it to the Information I gave to you baby..I need us to make our dream come true and let be in each other arms forever baby.I promise you that once you get that money send here,I will get the ticket book and I will come to you baby..

Loving you is the best thing that have ever happen to me,I bless that very day I met you..I trust you like the way the soap trust the water,believe me honey! What I feel for you is true Love..

Love Always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby, please understand I am never going to send money through western
>union or any place like it. I only use bank to bank. Please ask them for
>that.

Quote:
Honey I miss you so much hope you are in a good mood and you are not stressing yourself that much baby.

I can't wait to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you, I will be happy if you can send the money to me sweetie please belive me I hope to read from you soon love and kisss.

Yours lovely wife,

You are getting the bank information.

Could you please ask them for that banking information honey? I cannot get
>the money there without it and I need my lovely wife home with me.

Quote:
Hello my lovely husband,how are you and how was your night hope you slept fine and you dream about us, I feel happy reading from you these lovely afternoon baby i can't stop thinking about you, your thought always in my mind baby I can't wait to be with you honey.

My love i want you to also know I can't wait anymore i want to be close to you look at those lovely eye make sweet love together as husband and wife I can't wait to come baby that is why I need you to send me the money throught western union I have already give you all my details you can send me the money baby if you throughly love me and you want us to meet please send me the money through western union or money gram.

Baby I want you to know my bank acc can't make international transfer which you are tryng to do so and opening an international acc cost too much money here in benin please belive me my love and send it through western union or money gram I love you and I hope to read from you soon. Love and kisss

Yours lovely wife,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My love, you do not need any account. Please stop this western union trash
>and get me the details for the person or people that need to be paid. I am
>not wasting money on that western union, unsafe, uninsured, overpriced
>trash. My bank transfers money for free. Please get me this information
>sweetheart.

Quote:
Hey honey,
Am so Sorry for my late respond honey,am missing you so much and I just can't wait for us to be together honey,I love you baby..well I will go to the airlines Desk and confirm from them if they can provide a Bank account so you can make the payment to Them Honey..I just can't wait for us to be together baby..

I will go and confirm from Them Okay,love you.

Yours lovely wife,

Quote:
Good morning my love how are you and how was ur night hope it was fine, I miss you so much honey I can't stop thinking about you I was worried about you what happen sweet I don't hear from you I hope you are perfectly well.

I can't wait to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you Derrick you are my body and soul.I hope to read from you soon,love and kisss.

Yours lovely wife,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my sweet wife! I am sorry I did not write back promptly. My
>drilling slowed down and I have to go to the rig floor with the driller. We
>watched it until it took torque then pulled it to change the bit. We should
>be good for about 100 hours more before another change is needed.

Quote:
Good Afternoon Honey,

How is your day going and work? Have miss you so much baby..it has been a very long day for me but I have been thinking about you..I just can't wait for us to finally be together and be in each Other arms forever honey..You are the best thing that have ever happen to me baby..am so addicted to you and I trust you the way soap trust the water Baby..

Am just coming from the airline customer Care Office now,they told me on desk that here all payment for Ticket have to be paid in Cash direct at there Counter not any Bank Transfer,they said this is a Law that have been operating here for 6months now baby..My love we meeting is very Important to us and you need to just trust me and get the fund sent to me Via western Union as I told you Honey..The Airline Officer told me is safer for you to get the money through Western Union to me..I explain to them that you not comfortable with it,they said you don't have to be worried,you should go ahead and get the money through western Union and I will have It pick up at the western Union outlet in there airline counter honey,so baby don't delay on this,go ahead and have this money sent so we can make our dream of meeting come true and let be in each Other arms..I love you so much and am so hungry for us to be together..

Baby do write me right away, missing you badly here.love you so much.

Yours lovely wife,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning honey! I don't know who you talked with there but they are
>full of nonsense. There is no such law anywhere and they do have an account
>to make payments to. I am getting tired of the western union commercial
>from those people. Only fraudulent businesses want cash only. Please
>speak to someone there with a brain.

Quote:
Good morning honey,

It's nice reading from you this wonderful morning,how you doing Baby? I just can't wait for us to be together..you only is the man I want to spend the rest of my life..
Honey you just have to understand this is a law placed here,I see no big deal of you sending money in my Name down here through western Union..I believe this money is for me to use it to get a ticket and come to you baby,you just have to trust me as your woman and let make our dream come true..honey go ahead and send this money to me right away baby,as soon as I get it I will get the ticket book and come to you baby..you are the Love of my life..need to go now bye and do write me write away baby..

Love You Forever and You Alone..
Yours lovely wife,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Honey, there is no such law placed there or anywhere else. That is absolutely ridiculous. Please stop the western union stuff and get me the banking information. I am not ever using western union or any place like it. Bank transfers are free, safe and insured. This is the only way I am sending money.

Quote:
Honey you are making everything look like am trying to force you to send your money to me here,for God sake can't You understand that they told me at there Desk Counter that i need to make this payment in Cash to Them...am not the airlines company here for God sake,am letting you know what they said to me here,I even confirm from the Aviation Sector and also from am Immigration Officer at the airport and he told me all payment for Ticket have to be made in Cash here and it's a Law....they told me that it is not possible for them to release there company account information to anyone because they wish to avoid fraudulent.You see reason with what am saying to you and you know it's the truth.

So stop been so strong headed here and let make our Dream come true,am not here for Your money..i love You for You,if you think that way then you wrong,the Only best way for us to get the ticket si for you to get the money to me is through western Union or Money Grams...so let me know or else there is no Other Option..I love You so much with all my heart.

Yours lovely wife,
S R.

I worked one of these in here

Good morning honey! I hope you are doing well today. I am disappointed
>that you really believe that trash. I think you know they are lying to
>you. They don't pass lawa to make people use western union. That is
>retarded baby! Those people are dumb as a box of rocks!
>
> I don't know what to do now other than arrange for me to come there and
>get you. It is clear they are stuck on stupid there. I am never using those
>places.

Quote:
How you doing honey? Well seem you sending me the fund look so unreal to you then I think the best for you to do now is to find a way to get me the ticket or you come to me here honey,I do love you so much baby..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess I'll get my papers in order and go to her

Quote:
Good morning my lovely husband thanks for your mail and am happy to read from you it's glads my heart to know that you are in a good condition and everything is going fine over there, i miss you baby i can't wait to have you come over her to bring me over i can't wait to make first sweet love with you and kiss you honey.

Honey everything is fine over here just that i can't stop thinking about you I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!

I love you baby You are my first and my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you. i will stop here now honey i hope to read from you soon and i want to know your plans for coming to me. love and kiss.

Yours lovely wife,

Cellphone - web store
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe a short safari to the airport located in the next country. your uncle's nephew sister's husband is flying a private jet to that arirport to pick up some local goods (diamonds) and if she can just travel there to meet you, you'll have a gift for her to make up for the trouble of traveling. plus you'll pay for her transportation both ways but only hand her the cash, not western union. just a thought. Twisted Evil

great bait, by the way clapping

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you JW! Long time, no see! I am trying to figure all this out and maybe get his feet dirty. I'm not sure if he will do it but I can always get him again.

Cellphone - web store
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if he's in ghana, send him to cadjehoun in Benin or if he won't travel that far, send him to Niamougou in Togo country. Twisted Evil it looks like you are holding up well with all of your assorted ladies and their games. I 'm just amazed that you keep so many scammers on the line and do it with such convincing emails. how many are you working?
--- I need to get back into the game but I was always a VLad baiter. never could convince the african ladies that I was real. ----- again, keep up the GREAT work bow_down bow_down

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^This last week was a bit tough as the lads have been fairly quiet but I typically run about 15-20 at any time off of several profiles.

Stoney put a couple of Vlads in here.Darya is not real active but Elizabeth writes daily. If you want my tanyu I can PM you his mail too. My other Vlads are maybe week long translator type.

Quote:
My lovely husband how are you doing hope you are not stressing your self that too at work I miss you so much my love I can't wait to receive you at the airport.

My heart has already found it's way you. I want you and no one else. You mean everything to me. I think we should try and make this work. You have to know you're the one, and only one I want. Not only are you perfect for me, you're the perfect man and I hope we can and will be more. I could never ask for better then what we have had. I am hoping you're feeling the same way because my heart is set on you, and only you, baby.

Love Always,

Good morning my sexy angel! I hope you are enjoying the day there. Mine is going well so far and I have taken my blood pressure medicine so no stress unless my boys mess something up.

Love, you should know that I absolutely adore you and my feelings are exactly the same as yours. When I come to you would you like to spend some time at a safari place? I could find something and make reservations for us if you would like. I promise yu will see the animal in me. I can't wait to get my hands on you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has a new game now but he still won't get a WU. I think I really need to fly to him with the money.

Quote:
Good morning my lovely husband am happy reading from your lovely mail honey i could not sleep all my thought last night was you baby I can't wait for that lovely come when we will both hold hsands together kiss and make sweet love owner of heart... Every night I look at your picture imagining you were here with on bed my love for you baby can't not be compare I love with everything in me and I will never let you out of my life.

Honey my life is in your hands I have no other man only you Derrick anytime I look at your picture my heart beat for you,how I wish you know how curious am I to hold and kiss.

My love i want you to know that I will spend all the time with you and make you feel at home I want your touch over my body baby am crazy about you.

My love please I don't mean to border you with my family problem I want you to please understand and I need your help just these morning on my way leaving the house my landlord came with a notics of house rent due. Baby I want you to help mew in complete my house rent so that the landlord will not throw our property to the street. Please my love I don't have the complete money for my house rent if you can help me with the remaining 350$ so I can pay up the bill I will be happt my love.mother is doing fine and she send her greatings to you baby I will stop here i hope to read from you soon.

Please it is urgent.

Yours lovely wife,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my lovely husband how are you doing and how is your day today hope you are in a good condition and not stressing your self that much at work, i can't stop to think about you i miss you so much... honey want you to know am worried why you have not replied back my mail concerning what I wrote in m last mai.

Honey I don't have anyone to run too for my house rent you are the only one I have in my life and I don't want the landlord to embrasse me anymore like he did the morning please honey I need you now you are my only hope I don't want our property to be throw out side baby if you truely love me help me out on the situation I promise to be loyal and comitted to you as I alway do I will stop here I hope to read from you soon.

Your lovely wife,

My lover, this is horrible. I am glad to see you are safe but sad that this has happened. What is this experience in your past that you speak of honey? I really don't understand that. I know women are private, but I have rarely heard any bad experiences with other women. That sounds strange. Is there something you have not told me of that I should know there?

I have no idea of how your country is divided or what belongs where . How far are you from your mom? How did you get there?

Honey, I have sent everything in for my papers and should have them shortly. Just hang on and daddy will be there with you. I still haven't found a safari place but I am looking. I will be bringing enough money to get you back here with me when I come. If you will tell me your dress size I will bring you a few new outfits also.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic