SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Traffic - An accidental ASEM bait *CORRECTED*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SolitaryMan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I started the �Hear No Evil� bait I sent out several identical ASEMs. The one I ended up using has already been published, but by coincidence another bait, even funnier, developed when I tried to dismiss a lad. This is the funny thing about baiting. You never know where you end up when you start.

My emails are in regular, lads in italics and my comments in bold.

This was one of the several identical ASEMs I fired off.

Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004
To: Taiwo Abiodun

Dear Dr Judah,

I hope the $5,000 arrived without any problems. I am now ready to send the next payment of $5,000 for the construction of our radio station for the deaf. Do you want me to use Western Union like last time, or do you prefer some other means of transfer?

Regards,
Hamlet

And we get a bite from one Taiwo Abiodun, who�s too lazy to register a new account in Dr Judah�s name.

Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004
To: Hamlet Prince

Dear Hamlet,

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail. I am greatly delighted for your concern and effort so far. My utmost prayer is that, God in His inifinite mercy will crown your effort, as you are working hard to see to the completion of this project.

All I will advise you to do is to make the payment thorugh this information.

NAME: OWOEYE OSTIN TUNJI
ADDRESS: LAGOS - NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: FOR WHO
TEXT ANSWER: OSTIN
SENDER'S NAME:-
CONTROL NUMBER:-
ADDRESS:-

I am imploring you to use the above information and forward the payment information to me the moment you make the payment.

Keenly waiting for your response.

Best regards,
Dr. Judah.

Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004

Dear Dr Judah,

That is excellent news, but tell me who is this OWOEYE OSTIN TUNJI? Is he that new assistant you mentioned? Anyway, I'll have the accounting department arrange the next payment order right away. As soon as my chairman has approved of it I will send it.

Meanwhile, how are the documents you promised me coming along? My chairman is very eager to see your suggested list of shows on the new radio station for the deaf and also the technical solutions for broadcasting. Please send them as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Hamlet

Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004

Dear Hamlet,

Compliments of the day. Pleasure to lay my hands on your mail. However, it is spectacular of you as you're displaying your total maturity and sense of decorum towards actualization of this project.

The information I forwarded to you is that of my personal assistant. He too has been of great help in some aspects. So, I confide in him as regards the project.

By and large, the documents are almost ready. I still need final approval and endorsement of two of it from the government agent that matters. I shall send them all to you at earliest the moment the final protocol are done.

I noted from your mail the procedure from your accounting department for the arrangement of the payment. But I am indulging your goodself to organise it and see the payment through unfailingly today, so that I can do all that is required without further delay.

Finally, as soon as you make the payment today through the new information I forwarded to you, you must send the payment information so that I can inform the receiver to handle it.

Best regards,
Dr. Judah.

Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004

My dear Dr Judah,

Let me first compliment you on your excellent grasp of the english language. It has certainly improved since last we spoke.

The accounting department is arranging the payment order right now. But I spoke to my chairman and he told me that he wants to review the list of shows for the radio station for the deaf before he gives final approval to the payment. As you told me earlier that you were almost ready with it, I'm sure it won't be a problem for you to send it to me immediately. The D.E.T.H. foundation is eager to get the radio station up and running.

Regards
Hamlet

Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004

Dear Hamlet,

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail. As a matter of fact, I am working fervently to put final touches to the assignment. The problem at hand is from the Broadcasting Organization of Nigeria (BON). The fact remain that, a final approval is needed on some documents from the authority of the said organization. All these would have been accomplished but the set back lies on financial aspect of it. As you know everything is centred on money. We need money to foot and engineer all that is required to do, to facilitate the commencement of the project. That is why I am requesting you to use all the power within your reach to help out the situation.

With the money at hand, I can gaurantee to retrieve the documents within the shortest time and send it to you perusal without further delay. All we need from you is for you to see reasons with us and try your possible best to ensure the payment is made today, so that everything can be rounded up by next week itself.

On the final note, I am sorry for any inconviniences that the delay in the project might cause your organization. Meanwhile, I will equally appreciate if you can send across to me the copy of your chairman's review on the list so that, I can study it.

Anticipating your kindness.

Best regards,
Dr. Judah.

Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004

Dear Dr Judah,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having red tape problems. It's just that you assured me earlier that the first payment (which you already have received) would be enough to compile the list of shows for the radio station for the deaf. I hope you are a man of your word Dr Judah.

I also am somewhat confused about what you mean with the chairman's review. You are supposed to send me the list of programmes (shows) for the radio station, and my chairman will then review it. Once he's done that he will be able to approve the next payment. Myself, I'm just a lowly case officer and can't do anything to speed up the process. Please,send the list as soon as possible so we can move forward.

Regards,
Hamlet

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004

Dear Hamlet,

Accept my apology for the lateness in reaching you. A lot of works has been weighing me down for the past days. Also I have to go extra mile to get copy of the information (programme) you are asking for. Because, the original has been forwarded to the Federal Government for approval on the project. That is why I told you we are expecting further approval from the concern authority - Broadcasting Organization of Nigeria (BON).

Please, see the below attachement, it contains the information you are demanding for. Meanwhile, you are to forward it to your boss so that necessary step can be taken on it. Equally, you are to send the payment so that all efforts can be accomplished in shortest time.

I am greatly waiting for your good response.

Best regards,
Dr. Judah.

He attaches this word document with a proposal that completely misses the point. I want solutions to how to broadcast radio to the deaf, dammit!

TITLE OF THE PROJECT:

RADIO STATION FOR THE DEAF & DUMB

PROPOSAL:

RUNNING A RADIO STATION FOR THE DEAF & DUMB

INTRODUCTION:

GOING BY THE APPARENT LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT AND COUPLE WITH THE UNIVERSAL JET AGE, OUR ORGANIZATION RESULTED INTO THE NEED TO CREATE A RADIO STATION FOR THE DEAF, THUS WILL SERVE AS A PUBLIC ENLIGHTMENT FOR THE LESS PREVILEDGES CITIZEN IN OUR SOCIETY. THIS PROJECT SHALL SET PRIMARILY ON THE ABOVE LISTED PROGRAMME TO ASSIST IN BRINGING UP THE DISABLED AS REGARDS THE LESS PREVILEDGE IN THE SOCIETY TO A STATE OF RECOGNITION. THIS WILL PUT THEM INTO THE LEVEL OF LITERATE AND SHALL EQUALLY REDUCE THE LEVEL OF ILLITERATE IN THE SOCIETY TO A MINIMAL LEVEL. THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN FAVOURABLY CONSIDERED TO SERVE A PURPOSE IN THE SOCIETY TO COMPLEMENT THE EFFORTS OF THE GOVERNMENT, NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION AND INDIVIDUAL ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE DISABLE PEOPLE.

PROGRAMMES SCHEDULE:

(1) SPECIAL EDUCATION
(2) NEWS
(3) SPORT
(4) BUSINESS
(5) ENTERTAINMENT
(6) SCIENCE/NATURE
(7) TECHNOLOGY
(8 ) TALKING POINT
(9) IN DEPTH LEARNING
(10) ART & DRAMA
(11) SITE MAP
(12) POLITICAL PLATFORM
(13) RELIGION

AIM:

FOLLOWING THE INTRODUCTION INVIEW OF THE PROGRAMME WE ARE INTENDING TO EMBARK ON, IN THIS PROJECT, WE HAVE THE BELIEF THAT, A LOT OF THINGS - CHANGES WILL BE INCORCATED INTO THE LIVES OF THE AFFECTED CITIZEN. THE BELOW WILL COMPLEMENT OUR AIM.
(1) INTRODUCTION OF SPECIAL EDUCATION FOR THE DEAF.
(2) IT WILL REDUCE THE LEVEL OF ILLITERACY TO A CERTAIN AND REASONABLE POINT.
(3) IT WILL ACCOMMODATE THE CO-EXISTENCE BETWEEN THE ABLE AND THE DISABLE.
(4) IT WILL REDUCE THE UNEMPLOYMENT LEVEL AMONG THEM AND OTHERS.
(5) IT WILL TEACH THE AFFECTED PEOPLE THE NEED TO BE SELF RELIANCE INSPITE OF THEIR PHYSICAL SITUATION.
(6) IT WILL REDUCE THEIR LEVEL OF TOTAL DEPENDANT AMONG OTHERS.
(7) IT WILL MAKE THEM FEEL A SENSE OF BELONGINGNESS IN THE SOCIENTY.
(8 ) THE PROJECT WILL LEAD TO THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT.
(9) IT WILL LEAD TO COMPETITION AS THEY ARE GOING TO INVOLVE IN YOUTH AND SPORTS.
(10)IT WILL SERVE AS A MODEL FOR BUILDING UP THEIR MORAL AS
THE PROGRAMME WILL REDUCE THE LEVEL OF SOCIAL VICES
AMONG THE AFFECTED YOUTH.

CONCLUSION:

THIS IS ULTIMATELY BELIEVED THAT OUR PROPOSAL AS REGARDS THE NEED TO CREATE AN ENABLING CONDITION FOR THE LESS PREVILEDGE CITIZEN (DISABLE) WILL BE A WELLCOME DEVELOPMENT AS THE FIRST PRIVATE ORGANIZATION THAT EMANATES TO SERVE THE NEED OF PEOPLE WHO ARE LESS RECOGNISED. THOUGH A LOT OF HURDLES HAS BEEN CROSSED WHY OTHER BARRIERS ARE STILL AHEAD TO CROSS BEFORE THIS COULD COME TO REALITY. WE THEREFORE INDUDGE THE GOOD GOVERNMENT OF YOUR EXCELLENCY, TO GIVE EVERY TOTAL AND POSSIBLE SUPPORT TO THIS PROPOSAL, BY GRANTING US THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENCE OF THE PROJECT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. AS ALL ASPECT OF THE SOCIETY ARE ENJOYING THE DEVIDENCE OF DEMOCRACY, WE EQUALLY WANT THE AFFECTED CITIZEN TO BE PART OF YOUR PROGRAMMED AND CONSIDER THEIR NEED TO CROP UP TO THE MIDDLE CLASS CITIZEN. WE THEREFORE EARNESTLY AWAIT THE APPROVAL FROM THE CONCERN GOVERNMENT AGENT FOLLOWING YOUR APPROVAL FOR IMMEDIATE COMMENCE OF THE PROJECT.

CC: FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
CC: MINISTRY OF INFORMATION
CC: BROADCASTING ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA (BON)
CC: MINISTRY OF YOUTH & SPORT.

By this time, I already had a much funnier bite (see �Hear No Evil�), so I try to dismiss him with some light abuse.

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004

Dear Dr Judah,

This was a horrible report. Probably your worst work ever. WHat has happened? It's like you are a completely different person. Do you suffer from some sort of illness or demonic possession? The foundation has people who can help you with such problems.

Hamlet

Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004

Dear Hamlet,

Your mail this morning berate your personality. Your language is too cold for my comfort. I think I deserve an apology. Next time, you should be words economical. That is very bad of you.

Assuming the information I forwarded to you yesterday was not sufficient or if there was anything that wronged with it, I presume you suppose to use you intelligent quosent to make a review of it or to do appropriate thing in it and send it back to me, rather than you to hunch malicious words on me. I suggest if you don't have anything to do, hold to your assistance and stop communication.

Best regards,
Dr. Judah.

Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004

You think YOU deserve an apology?! You have some nerve! After that crappy report I am the one who deserve an apology. Everything you wrote was bad. I don't believe that you are a doctor in engineering as you claimed. A bushman could have written a better report. I printed it out on a piece of paper and used it to wipe my ass after I've been to the toilet. That's all it's useful for. In fact, I want you to send me back the $5,000 I gave you. Clearly you are too stupid to even know what to do with them.

Hamlet

Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004

Dear Hamlet,
Not that we are ingrate, but you made us look foolish and that suppose not to be so and your being infuriated also berate your personality in us, but do we have to path like that?, that was the question that always come to my mind, so we intend reconciling with you, but you have to bear it in mind that this little misunderstanding may be a chain of event which we all know the beginning, but no one knows the end.
We will have to say sorry and I want you in a like manner to threat us as a normal person by trying to sent a condolent message to us, We all believe that we will live to see this project functioning as we desire even beyound expectation and your own contribution towards this project will not be in vain.
Please, give us a chance to perform again, we hope receive an amicable reply from you.
Dr Judah

The bait wasn�t getting any funnier so I decide to kill it off with what I thought was an idea too outrageous even for the lads. Unfortunately I underestimated their stupidity...

Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004

Dr Judah,

I'm sorry, but we've been forced to close down the entire foundation. The FBI raided us yesterday and arrested half the staff. Fortunately, my lawyers were able to buy me out of jail. Looks like we won't be able to build the radio station after all. Too bad, it would have been perfect as a front for our heroin and cocain smuggling operation. You had a great idea, by the way.

Now we need something new. How about smuggling gay prostitutes? I've heard there's a lot of money to be made there. Get in touch soon!

Hamlet

Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004

Dear Hamlet,
We saw your last mail and we were sorry for the untimely clossure of your business. Well we have accepted your new deal, but let us know how this will continue to work and the mode of operation; we will be willing to take part fully, prostitutes are many in our country, but we need to bargain before we start.
Let us know your new plans soon and do not forget that you will sponsor the whole business, but you will get as many as you demand for. As to the Radio Station we will not relent on it we will make sure your effort is not in vain, so hope that it will function one day and you will live to see it working.
We can run as many business as possible.
DR JUDAR

He actually fell for it, and so an idea begins to form in my mind.

Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004

Dear Dr Judah,

That's excellent! I knew I picked the right partner! But forget about the radio station. I'm not interested in it anymore.

Let's focus on the prostitutes instead. There are plenty of those here too, but mostly regular ones. What I really need is gay male prostitutes. Those are in high demand in the US, preferably in ages 18-25. If you could find those we'll make a lot of money. Sure, normal female prostitutes can be included too, but we won't get much money for them.

However, if you could find some older lesbian prostitutes, age 60 or older then we've hit gold. Those are very rare over here in the US and if you could find some we'd be millionaires pretty soon.

Let me know what kind of prostitutes you have and we can start negotiating.

Regards,
Hamlet

Switching scripts at the same rate as other change their underwear, he immediately cooks up a plan.

Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004

Dear Hamlet,
We comprehend the contents of your mail and we have met on it. We have started negotiations immediately, we will provide both Gay of 18-25 years and Lesbian of 60 years and above as many as you need.
As to Gay of 18-25 we will start their travelling arrangement immediately, but let us know how many Gays you need for a start, so that we will know the number of people to start preparing for instantly.
As to Lesbians of 60s and above we will let you know the latest developments in our next mail, but for now we are still holding meetings on their matter, but I can assure you that Gays are already on ground ready for our next line of action.
As to the nature of the job we cannot board our Gays direct to USA, so we have to go through Europe(GREECE) we have our direct link outright there ;we all know that America Embassy is always strict, so Europe is our way out.
Our charge per head down to USA will be $1,350( ONE-THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY US DOLLARS); this amount is the total package(i.e passport fee, visa and ticket fee and other misellaneous expenses) so let us know how many Gays you will be able to make provision for in a trip. Remember this is a contract, when we meet in USA we will now be able to decide on the price per Gay as the $1,350 is for the cost of the trip down to your place in USA.
We will be expecting your reply soon.

Dr Judah.

I decide to squeeze him for some details.

Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004

Dear Dr Judah,

That is good news. However, as any business man I will require some sort of sample of the goods before I can approve. Let's say I need around 25 gay prostitutes in the first batch. I would like you to describe them to me, so I know their condition before I approve. Be as detailed as possible and preferably provide some photos.

The price of $1,350 seems a bit much. I would be prepared to offer up to $1,100 a piece, but this is of course negotiable. My financiers are a group of Russian gentleman and they are very tight in financial matters.

Please do what you can on the issue of older lesbian prostitutes. They are in high demand and if we give you a percentage of their earnings you will soon get a steady cash flow from them. Also, if you could find any crackwhores, it would be great. They will soon be very sought after, I believe, and are definitely the prostitute of tomorrow.

Get back soon,
Hamlet

And man does he deliver! Answers like these makes baiting worth the effort.

Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004

Dear Hamlet,
The Gays at hand are hefty, strong and can go as many rounds as possible as you want them to go; they can fuck to any extent you want them to go, they are handsome and erotic, but all what you need to do is to energize them by giving them drugs; in a nutshell, they are there to serve you so far you have pay for there service.When we meet, I will show you the local drug and food they use to take so as to make them perform excellently in their course of serving you.
As to photo we cannot give you that because of security reasons, you know the nature of the job and the laws that forbids it round the whole world, so We will have to just beg you to please have hope in us and give us a trial in the first trip if we will not supprise you in all respect. You can equally describe the type of lesbian or Guys you need we will provide them.

Please let the price per piece be at $1,300 we cannot intentionally overcharge you, so please accept this $1,300. Let your sponsors know the risk in it and the profit on it if we are successful and to be successful we have to be up and doing and money will speak for us in many places, so please do not let us get finacial problem at all.
Again, can we arrange the Guys to come with some little kilograms of concaine to USA if, we will need that for now let us know, we will continue outright, no extra charge for it now , but when we meet in th US then, we will finalise the share of the deal, so let us know you opinon on that soon.
As to the lesbians of 60s we have gathered 10 of them for now so we will join them with the 25-gays you want for the first trip. For the first trip , let us know how many gays and lesbians you will be able to pay for in this first batch. When you indicates the numbers on each group we will bring them down to you in within the shortest time.
We equally know about crackwhores, but let us first finish the first trip then, we will know what next to lay hand upon. Meanwhile, we will be expecting your response as to the numbers you want on each group, please analyse clearly. Then, if you want the gays to come with concaine we will equally arange for it.
At start, we want you to send $15,000 to us through western union money transfer, we will send three names to you as soon as you agree to pay us. This money is to start running immediate delivery of your Gay and lesbian without any delay. The earlier you send the money the faster you have them at your disposal. We will let you know your balance when you tell us the number of them you actually can afford in this first trip.
Please, we will not be able to send pictures, but have hope in us your Gays as well as your lesbians will be to your choice. The lesibians are very romantic despite their age and sexy too. They are light in complextion, they have long hairs, average sized stature, good height, sharp eyes, pointed nose, good steppings ;when moving and so on.
We expect your reply soon, please count on us, you will enjoy the service of the people we are bringing to you.You may have other qualities you need from them, please let us know.

Dr Judah.

Let�s see what else I can make him do.

Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004

Dear Dr Judah,

I hope you are well. That you are having difficulties to produce photos is understandable. After all, we don't want to jeopardize this deal. But what I want you to do is to describe in greater detail the gay prostitutes. As you surely understand, I want to be sure that I get a good product if I am to pay for them. Give me a few examples of their exact looks, body, age, name, special sexual skills etc.

You drive a hard bargain on the price, but I think I can persuade my Russian financiers to go as high as $1,200 a piece. That's still a very good price for gay prostitutes, even in America.

If you can get at least 15 older lesbian prostitutes in the first batch that would be excellent. But as with the gay males I need to know more about them. You should also try to describe them in greater detail. Remember: the older, the better.The market for old lesbians in America is ripe and they will all be in great demand. What price would be reasonable for them, do you think?

Finally, do what you can about the crackwhores. Right now the market is not ready for them, but I predict that within two or three months, demand will boost and we'll get excellent prices for them if we've already brought them into the country.

Regards,
Hamlet

And here we have it: the result of hard thinking from an inventive lad, apparently well versed in the field of homosexual prostitution.

Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004

Dear Hamlet,
Thanks for your understanding on the issue of pictures, I promise you that you will laugh when you see both the Gays and the Lesians. I will mention a few of the names of the Gays as well as the Lesbians, but I will describe them to your satisfaction. Remember that, you have the power to give them your own names so as to make things easy for you; they will dance to your tone of the music.
To the Gays, among them are: Bomboy, Martins, Julius, Felix, Stanley, Bayus , Loveday , Friday, Kunle and so on.Their age range from 25-35; as you have demanded,They have normal height of 5.8fts upward, They have natural handsome-looks, light in complexion, hefty, giant, robust, good-looking, able to dance, sexy when moving, they have charming out-look, some are even sportive; they have sportive fittness; which ladies do admire, They can fuck with any style being dictated to them and they can fuck for at least 45-minutes in one round; as they have been seasoned in domain, they use to come out with new styles which are interesting. Infact, in a nutshell, you will appreciate what we are bringing to you when you see them.
To the Lesbians, we are glad to inform you that 17 of them are available for the trip, among them are, Joy, Beauty, Gloria, Mama, Sela and so on. We are very careful about their age, we make sure that, their age range from 60-65 years, we also make sure of their sizes; they all have average size and they look like sugar-mummy in all respect, they equally posses all the attributes mentioned above and above all, they can sex all the day round.
For now, we have agree to your price of $1,200 a piece, when you receive your first batch you will like to give us bonus. So far we have agree to your price, please we want you to try and make the payment of $15,000 to start the proccessings instantly. In the next one week after the payment, all their passport numbers will be made available to you for confirmation at your own end.
As to the Crackwhores, we will be addressing it later after we have finished with this maiden trip, in the next 2-months we would have come out with good result on it, but for now, the Gays and the Lesbians are the order of the day and you will have them as quick possible.
Finally, the number of Lesbians are 17 and to the Gays; you will tell us how many you need because the are more than 25 available now, so we are waiting for

Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004

Dear Dr Judah,

Thank you for the information. I think most of my questions were answered. And don't worry, you will get your money. But we need to work out all the details first. Nothing must be left to chance. My Russian financiers are very particular with that. Should something go wrong, they will blame me and means they'll cut off my fingers or worse.

Now, a few remaining issues. You wrote that ladies will admire the gays sportive fitness. I don't understand this. These are gay prostitutes we are talking about. Gay as in homosexuals. Men will pay for their sexual services, not ladies. I hope you are clear on this. We don't want an entire shipment of male prostitutes who expect to cater to women suddenly being rammed up their dark alley against their will. They must be trained to make love to other men. In fact, I need you to reassure me on this matter and preferably describe a couple of their techniques.

About the lesbians, make sure that they don't look too young. The demand for old lesbian prostitutes is high in America, but only if really look their age. If you could find some even older than 65, that'd be great.

I think we can agree on the price of $1,200, but you can only expect a bonus when the first shipment has successfully arrived in New York. I would need 28 gays and all the lesbians you can find.

Finally, I need to know about the travel arrangements. You mentioned smuggling them through Greece. Could you please describe in more details how this will be done. As soon as I have your reply, I'll arrange for a first payment of $15,000.

Regards,
Hamlet

Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004

Dear Hamlet,
Thanks for your mail, we understand into details what the Gays are coming there to do, already we are used to homosextual no doubt about that and they know that they are coming there for that because they have been well informed, also they have been trained, but all what you need is to give them more trainning to your taste, but be assured that the Gays are for Homosextual. "sportive fittness" is just an adjective to tell you more about their physical outlook.
As to the Lesbians, we understand what you mean and we will provide them according to your demandings. We will gather more since you need them as many as possible, but for the first trip we will ship 18-Lesbians; more will be provided in the next trip.
We now know that 18-lesbians and 28-Guys making 46-pieces is the figure for the first trip. All information about the whole 46-pieces will be made available to you from time-time . We have just informed our partner in Greece about the total package for the first trip which he has been anticipating days ago. Smuggling through Greece is simple for us to handle because we have a strong connection there, that is how we can move them to you on time.
We expect your soonest reply and do not forget to speed up the payment so as to start all necessary arrangements.
Dr Judah

By introducing Russian mafia boss Yevgeniev Tuporev, I try to get even more details on the goods.

Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004

Dear Dr Judah,

I hope you are well. All my questions have been answered for the time being, so we are pretty much ready to go. But my financiers wanted me to ask you about a few remaining details. This is what my employer Yevgeniev Tuporev wrote me:

Yevgeniev Tuporev <[email protected]> wrote:

>Prince,
>You vill ask your Lagos contact dis:
>Are the gays all trained for love betwenn man and man,
>and have he tried out all them, da?
>You know I try all wares when arrive in New York.
>Best for your sake all gays are properly trained and tested
>dis you must ask Lagos Nigeria contact. Say to him
>he must know how each and everyone perfomr and tell to
>him dat he when they arrive must have grade of A, B or C.
>This depending on how good they perform in bed.
>
>Also dis you aske him, da? Are they hairy or shaved around
>anus and penis? Knoe that American customers want some hairy
>and some smooth, just like Russian baboshka.
>
>Yevgeniev Tuporev is very generous with friends but cruel to
>enemy and those not follow instructions, da. Say to your Nigeria contact
>that he will have monies of $15,000 sent to him immediately when
>all information comes to you.
>
>Do zvedania,
>Yevgeniev Tuporev
>

So, if you could just answer these questions from my employer it would be great. He is not a man to be trifled with. Believe me, I know.

Regards,
Hamlet

Our lad doesn�t miss a step.

Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004

Dear Hamlet,
Thanks for your mail,these are the answers to the
questions of your Finacier; Mr Yevgeniev, all the
28-Gays have been trainned to make love between man
and man(Homosextual) and we are used to it before now,
you only need to give them instructions to your taste.

We have trainned and tested them all and they all
perform exellently, so they are hundred percent
guranteed.

As to the Gays, we selected the best from the best
among so many that we gathered, to this regard, we
recommend them all at the level of grade "A" because
in Nigeria, we are strong and sextually agile.

As at present, Eleven are hairy while seveteen of them
are shaved, if there is any adjustment about that,
please let us know on time, so that we can make timely
adjustments, before we move too far in our
processings.

We are so grateful for sending YEVGENIEV mail to us we
promise to abide by all instructions given to us and
we also promise to be honest in all our dealings with
you.
Dr Judah

Perhaps the suggestion that the lad himself is sexually ambiguous can shake him a bit?

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004

Dear Dr Judah,

I have forwarded you email to Mr Yevgeniev and he told me he was pleased with your response. I must say I was very impressed as well. All of them grade "A"? Nigeria must certainly be a paradise for homosexuals. I can only assume that you have tried them all out yourself. Well, I really admire your stamina. Making love to 28 gays just to grade them is exactly the kind of devotion we need in this project. Kudos to you!

Anyway, this means we are more or less ready to do business. I have set up a meeting with Ivan, who is Mr Yevgeniev's henchman. He will give me the $15,000 and I will send them to you by Western Union. Ivan is a very dangerous man, so I'll have to be cautious. But I don't foresee any problems. After all, we are all in this together with one common goal. The gay prostitutes will make us all rich. I'll get back to you once the transfer is done.

Regards,
Hamlet

Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004

Dear Hamlet,
Thanks for your mail, we are glad for your response to our mail. We only
want you to use this information to send the money through WESTERN UNION:
RECEIVER'S NAME: OWOEYE OSTIN TUNJI
ADDRESS:15, OLADEJO STREET, MUSHIN, LAGOS - NIGERIA

Please we want you to use this information to send the money; He is our
secretary He is the one who will go and claim it. Send it $4,000,
$4,000, $4,000 and $3,000 on the same name(i.e OWOEYE OSTIN TUNJI), no
problem about receiving it, just make sure that the control numbers
are well stated.
We hope to receive from you soon, and we will be giving you updates
as we proceed in the processings.
Thanks,
Dr Judah.

Now he�s getting eager. He can taste the money.

Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004

Dear Hamlet,
Goodday to you, we are in anticipation of your mail and we want to remind you of our last mail, please do not forget to send it as we have said. We are moving fast so as to get through on time, as you know that the business itself deserve fast attention, because delay is dangerous, we do not want to waste any time, so please try and send the money today so that we can have it on friday and I am sure that your wares will reach you latest, next week saturday, we have told you earlier that money will speak for us at most occasstions, so by money on our side, every transaction will move as expected .
Our partner in Greece is demanding for hotel reservation in USA, try and provide one for us so as to speed transportation of the wares with no delay.
Please, let us have the control numbers today and other information, we count on you.
Thanks,
Dr Judah.

Now, what happens here is something of a speciality of this baiting character. After all, we can�t expect him to successfully make a WU right away.

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004

Dear Dr Judah,

I am sorry I didn't reply to you sooner, but a lot of things have happened the last few days, which I will explain to you.

After my last email to you I went to meet with Ivan, the henchman of Mr Yevgeniev. I told you about him, didn't I? Ivan handles all the dirty work, including minor cash transactions, breaking legs, cutting off fingers and shopping for groceries. Mr Yevgeniev had ordered him to give me the $15,000 so I could send it to you. The meeting took place in a real seedy part of the docks, frequented only by lowlives, hookers, thieves and Swedes. Anyway, I met with Ivan who is a very intimidating man, built like a bulldozer, with shoulders as wide as he is long, fists like wrecking balls, deep-set eyes and a dark, raspy voice. He grabbed me by the throat, shoved the dollar bills into my pockets and whispered "YOU MESS DIS UP I RIP OFF BALLS OF YOU AND PUSH DEM DOWN YOUR THROAT, OK?" (He always speaks in capitals; it's just his way).

I didn't want my balls ripped off, so I became very, very nervous. He dropped me in the gutter and left, almost blocking the sun with his enormous body. I headed towards the nearest Western Union office to send the money to you, but when I passed a bar I decided to get a drink to calm my nerves. You understand about that, don't you? So, I ordered a beer and swept it. It made me feel good, so I got another. Then another, and another. Before I knew it, I had taken ten beers, two vodka shots, half a bottle of wine and three glasses of whiskey. Understandably, I was very drunk and began talking to a pretty girl next to me at the bar. She was very attractive, but scantily dressed. One thing led to another and soon we headed to her nearby hotel room.

After that, I don't remember a thing. I woke up, two days later, in the hotel bed. I was all alone, the girl nowhere to be seen. She had taken my clothes, my watch, my wallet, my keys and the $15,000 dollars (although to be honest, it wasn't that much left after all the drinks I had bought). I suspect she drugged me somehow, as I had strange pains in my anal area. I've heard some drugs affect your ass like that.

I didn't dare going back to my office, as I was sure Ivan would wait for me there. Both he and Mr Yevgeniev probably want to know what happened to me and the money. I'm currently writing to you from an anonymous cybercaf�. You got to help me Dr Judah. I lost the $15,000 and the Russians will kill me if they find out. Couldn't you at least help me buying some time? If you tell Ivan that you got the money, that should give me ample time to find another $15,000 somewhere else. Please Dr Judah, Ivan will tear off my balls and I would like to keep my balls. Please help me! You are my only hope.

Hamlet

Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004

Dear Hamlet,
Well, we understand the contents of your mail, we are sorry for that urgly incident, but try to be more careful with ladies.
As to the issue of our business we have incured rome expenses here already, now, how do you expect us to proceed further on the processings even if is possible for us to cover you up from your finaciers don't you know the whole thing will bounce back on us because, those people will be expecting us to feed them back.
This is a business , we have our image to protect, and more over this is a clean business do not floop it up with another thing that is not on it before, . Time is not on our side without money noyhing is possible, so find a way out in time.
We expect your reply soon.
Dr Judah.

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004

Dr Judah,

I don't quite think you appreciate my position here. The Russian mafia is after me and I owe them $15,000. If we don't find a way to appease them you will get no money at all. I'm not asking you to pay me anything. All I'm asking is that you tell Ivan that you got the money and that you are moving ahead with the project. The market here in New York is practically screaming for gay prostitutes. Meanwhile I will find another way to come up with the $15,000 and send them to you. We just need to buy a little bit of time. A few days isn't too much to ask for, is it? I promise you that nothing will come back and bite you in the ass. Everything will be covered by me. In fact, if you indulge me I'll even throw in a bonus of another $5,000 just for you. No one needs to know about that. So, either you wait a few days and get $20,000 or you just drop everything and get nothing. What's it gonna be? I need an answer fast - I think Ivan is on to me and he will find me any day now.

Hamlet

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004

Dear Hamlet,
Goodday to you , we saw your message and we are very sorry about your present condition we hope you will get over it soon. We do not want you to intimidate us with $5,000, our intergrity is precious to us all what we want is proper execution of the project, it is you that will find a lasting solution to the problem at hand and not we because, we cannot write to your finacier that we have collected money whn we have not collected any payment .

The only favour we can do for now is that we will write your people that we acknowledge that they are the finacier to the project and that the project is on and we are moving , but we cannot tell them that we have received any payment. We just want you to know that we have been dealing with foreigners before and we do transact business with them and we collect our money, we do not do business the way you are dictating to us now, so be aware .

Finally, the business is going on smoothly we are on the processings, but we need money to pay at the passport office as well as the embassy. Please we want you to put more effort in making sure that we have this project executed in no time.
Dr Judah

Time to introduce the next character: Ivan the Russian henchman.

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004

NIGERIAN JUDAH,

I IVAN OF RUSSIAN FINACERS BOSS TO HAMLET PRINCE. YOU ARE HIS NIGERIA LAGOS CONTACT, DA?

MUST TELL YOU DIS DAT HAMLET PRINCE CAN NO LONGER BE TRUSTED TO CONDUCT BUSINESS FOR RUSSIAN MAFIA. HE LOSE USD $15,000 TO CHEAP PROSTITUTE AND CAN NOT HOLD LIQUOR LIKE REAL MAN.

FROM NOW I DEAL WITH YOU DIRECTLY, YOU UNDRESTAND? I GIVE HAMLET PRINCE SUITABLE PUNISHA FOR HIS BETRAYAL OF LOSIGN MONEY OK.

RUSSIAN MAFIA HAVE NO TIME FOR GAMES OR TOMFOOLERY, DA? WE HAVE IMPORTANT BUSINESS DEAL OF SMUGGLING GAY NIGERIAN PROSTITUTES TO US AND ALSO OLD LESBIAN PROSTITUTUTE AND CRACKWHORES. WE PAY GOOD MONEY TO YOU FOR DIS SERVICE.

PRINCE BEEN SLOPPY WITH DETAILS I KNWO NOT ALL OF WHAT YOU DEALS.

FIRST TO SEND YOU THE MONIES FOR YOUR SERVICE, SAY TO ME EXATCLY WHAT EXPENSES YOU HAD SO FAR. SPECIFY EXACTLY OK. THEN I NEED KNOW CONDITIONS OF WARES, DAT IS THE GAY PROSTITUES DA?

HOPE YOU ARE NOT FOOLISH LIKE PRINCE, YOU ARE DOCTOR DA? DAT IS VIERY IMPORTANT FOR RUSSIAN IF YOU GIVE US RESPECT WE GIVE YOU RESPECT OK.

WRITE BAKC ASAP.

IVAN

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004
To: Ivan Sergei

Dear Ivan,
Thank you for your mail, we assure you that we will bring them to you as soon as possible and we hope there will be no delay in this project now that we have the opportunity of dealing directly with you.
We had already 28-gays ready for the trip to USA and all of them are of Grade "A" as Hamlet as known; we have trained and tested them all, no problem, they perform ecxellently.
So far we have spent up to $3,750 at the passport office in Nigeria, for advance payment of the 46-WARES Travelling international-passport from our purse we do not have money to balance it up, so we are expecting money from you to balance them up at the passport office. Please be quick and send down the first payment of $15,000 so that we can collect those passports and register them at the embassy. Please use this information to send the money:

RECEIVER'S NAME: OWOEYE OSTIN TUNJI
ADDRESS:15, OLADEJO STREET, MUSHIN, LAGOS - NIGERIA

Please we want you to use this information to send the money; He is our
secretary He is the one who will go and claim it. Send it $4,000,
$4,000, $4,000 and $3,000 on the same name(i.e OWOEYE OSTIN TUNJI), no
problem about receiving it, just make sure that the control numbers
are well stated.

We are expecting from you soon.
Dr Judah.

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004

NIGERIAN JUDAH,

YOU MUST KNOW YOU DEAL WITH RUSSIAN MAFIA NOW. YOU MUST SHOW PROPER RESPECT NOT AS YOU DEAL WITH WEAK MAN PRINCE. OK YOU MUST ADDRESS ME "MR IVAN" WE NOT REACT WELL TO DISRESPECT DA?

ALSO KNWO THAT PRINCE WEAK MAN NOT BEING ORGANIZED AS WE SO HE NOT TELL US ALL HE DEAL WITH YOU. ALL EXPENSSES TO THIS DEAL YOU MUST SPECIFY SO YOU GET FAIR PAY FOR SERVICE. NOT JUST SAY "PASSPORTS" YOU SAY EXACTLY WHAT DONE TO GET THEM OK. ALL RECEIPTS YOU HAVE MUST SEND TO ME OK.

SO I REPORT TO MY BOSS MR YEVGENIEV THAT YOUR WARES DAT IS THE GAY PROSTITUTES ARE READY TO SHIP HE ASK "DESCRIBE DEM TO ME". BUT I NOT LIKE EMAIL TO HANDLE DELICATE MATTER NO. YOU CALL ME PHONE ON NUMBER +1-206-XXX-XXX IF I NOT ANSWER LEAVE MESSAGE ON AUTOMATIC ANSWER MACHINE. ON PHONE YOU WILL SAY ALL THE NUBMER OF GAYS, WHAT NAMES THEY HAVE, WHAT LOOK LIKE AND WHAT SPECIAL SKILLS THEY HAVE. WITH SPECIAL SKILLS I MEAN HOW GOOD DO THEY SUCK DICKS, CAN THEY TAKE OTHER MEN'S DICK FAR UP ASS, WHAT SPECIAL TECHNIQUES THEY USE TO GET OTHER MAN OFF. ONLY IF MR YEVGENIEV WHO IS MY BOSS IS PLEASED WITH DESCRIPTION WILL YOU GET SEND YOUR MONEY.
LAST I SAY TO YOU DIS, YOU ARE NOW DEALING WITH RUSSIAN MAFIA. THIS MEAN YOU MUST BE RESPECTFUL AND NOT BETRAY US AND DO ALL WE TELL YOU. BUT ALSO IT MEANS WE ARE GENEROUS WITH MONEY IF YOU FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AS YOU CAN ASK ANYONE WHO DEAL WITH US BEFORE THAT THEY ALWAYS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE OK.

IVAN

The lad develops a bit of an attitude here. Apparently there are many who are interested in 26 gay Nigerian prostitutes.

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004

IVAN,
we have taken time to explain all these before, so if you are ready to do business be serious and if you are not ready please stop wasting our precious time, we do not have time for rubish.
send the first payment or you forget about it, we have so many clients who willl pay for the WARES.

Do not mail rubbish to us again please, we are real business men and not ..........
Dr Judah.

Ivan doesn�t appreciate his tone and slaps him.

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004

JUDAH

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE SO? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU DEAL WITH NOW. DIS IS RUSSIAN SYNDICATE NOT SMALL TIME FOOLS. YOU DISRESPECT US WHICH I WARNED YOU NOT DO YOU ADDRESS ME "MR IVAN" OK, AND APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR WORDS. DIS IS BUSINESS DEAL NOT CHILDS PLAY DA? RUSSIAN MAFIA ARE VERY DANGEROUS IF YOU UPSET AN D YOU DO NOT WANT TO MAKE ME ANGRY WITH YOU. WE DEMAND RESPECT NOT FOOLISH WORDS LIKE YOU SPOKE.

IF YOU DO BUSINESS DO YOU NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT WARES YOU ARE BUYING, OR HOW DO YOU CONDUCT YOUR BUSINESS? I SAYD TO YOU EARLIER PRINCE NOT TOLD ME ANYTHING OF WHAT YOU SAID TO HIM, SO MY BOSS WILL KNOW ABOUT GAY PROSTITUTES. YOU DO AS I SAID AND GIVE DESCRIPTION ON PHONE ON NUMBER I GAVE YOU, OR DIS DEAL IS OFF. ARE YOU JUST A FRAUD STAR OR A REAL BUSINESS MAN?!

I EXPECT YOUR EMAIL AND PHONE CALL SOONEST OR YOU WILL ANGER ME AND MY BOSS MR YEVGENIEV AND THAT IS NOT WISE. ONCE THTA IS SETTLED YOU WILL HAVE YOUR MONEY. RUSSIANS NEVER BACK DOWN FROM DEAL, NEITHER SHOULD NIGERIAN.

DO ZVEDANIA

IVAN

He responds well to the slap, but will find that his email goes unanswered.

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004

Dear Mr Ivan,
Well, sorry for my message, but you are making us angry as you just be putting us into rigmarole business.

We told you that we have gathered 46-wares for you in which 28 are Gays at grade of "A" at 27-35 years of age and the rest are Lesbians of 63-years and above. We have started to preparing for their travellings and we have procceded to getting passports for them and we are on the way to the embassy to get their visas. That is why we ask you to send us first payment of $15,000 to move forward in processings and since then, you have been dribbing us, how can a whole business man lost $15,000 unbelievable.

We only want you to ask any question you need in your next mail and tell us next action, we cannot keep writting mails without actions, those wares are disturbing us and since we have camp them we do give them money on daily basis. Let us know what you want to do in time so that we will know what to do with them.

We do not have your phone number so send it or you can call me on 2348023015758 so as to be able to talk on the matter and finalise all business plights.

We will be using this mail box for now. Thanks.

Dr Judah

And exit Ivan.

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004

Dr Judaigu,

thansk ogd i mangaged to contact youyr agagni. you see Ivan foudnd me where i was hidign and took me away. as a punishment ofor the lost money he cut off both my index fingers, so you haves to excseues me if my typing is bad. it is diifficult to werite without those fingers. then he kept me prisoner in a basement for many days.

finally I managaed to break out of the basement and I saw Ivan going away. I followed him and in a dark alley i stabbed him from behind with a knife and a killed ihm. he was carrying $15,000, perhahps he was going to asend it to you by Western Unionin ?

anyway, i got my revenge on him and i also took the money. now i am ready to do the business again but Mr Yevgeniev, who is the boss of Ivan doesn't know yet that Ivan is dead. don't tell him that if he calls. I prefer not to start a vendetta with the Russian mafia. just pretend Ivan travelled away to Russia or something ok?

so as i told yo now i have he money again. how shoudl we proceed from now? some money will I need to bride other in the mafia, but most will go to oyou. write back soon. my hands hurt like hell and it's really tiring to type without index fingers

yours,
Hamelt

Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004

Goddammit Dr Judah!

This is getting really tiresome. The Russian Mafia has found Ivan's body and I think they suspect me. I need to get this deal going quickly to divert their attention. I have the cash with me, could you just give me the details on where to send it? I'm hiding out at a really shabby hotel and my hands hurt like hell. Get in touch fast so we can move forward.

Hamlet

I thought he twigged, but greed is a powerful force. So the lad returns.

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004

Dear Hamlet,
I acknowledged the receipt of your mail. I am greatly delighted for your concern and effort so far. My utmost prayer is that, God in His inifinite mercy will crown your effort, as you are working hard to see to the completion of this project.

All I will advise you to do is to make the payment thorugh this information.

NAME: OWOEYE OSTIN TUNJI
ADDRESS:5, ODIOLOWO STREET, MUSHIN, LAGOS - NIGERIA

I am imploring you to use the above information and forward the payment information to me the moment you make the payment.

Best regards,
Dr. Judah.

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004

My dear, sweet, honest Dr Judah,

Thank God you finally replied to my emails! I've been hiding in a filthy hotel room for several days now, just waiting for the Russian mafia to find me and kill me. I will go down to the nearest Western Union agent right away and make the payment. As soon as I get back I'll send you the information. If we get this deal going the Russians will surely forgive me and forget all about that nasty business with the lost $15,000 and the killing of Ivan.

Meanwhile, how are the gay prostitutes doing? I hope all this waiting haven't affected them. Make sure they can still get an erection at command. Remember that the Russians will not tolerate any inferior products. Mr Yevgeniev tries out all new prostitutes personally to make sure they are up to standard. I advice you to do the same to ensure their quality.

I'll get back to you soon.

Regards,
Hamlet

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004

Dear Hamlet,
Goodday to you, if you want to continue with us make the payment first and we will start where we stop, no poblem so far.
Dr Judah

Now it�s time to start the merry WU dance. First out is a renamed DLL file.

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004

Dear Dr Judah,

I have good news. Finally I managed to sneak down to the Western Union and make the payment. Afterwards I went back to Mr Yevgeniev and told him we are back in business. He wasn't too happy about me killing Ivan, but money talks and as long as he makes a profit he'll be alright. Mind you, we expect that the first shipment of gay prostitutes to arrive as soon as possible and in perfect shape. You haven't answered my question about their condition. Are all of them still able to get an erection at command?

I attach the receipt from Western Union. Please get back to me ASAP.

Hamlet

I let him stew for a few days, as he gets more and more anxious.

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004

Dear Hamlet,
Goodday to you, we are sorry that we cannot download what you mail to us, it contains empty content, the receipt cannot show, please re-scan and upload it very well.

The Gays as well as the Lesbians are as we have discussed, well and gay. We will start processings immediately where we stop when we can cash the money. Try and send it correctly.

Dr Judah

Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004

Dear Hamlet,

Goodday to you, well, we saw your mail and the attachment, but we cannot download the WUMT receipt, it contains empty content. Please resend another one and make sure it is well scanned and well uploaded, we will begin processings immediately we could cash the money at the WUMT office.

The conditions are still as before, no problem so far.

Dr Judah

Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004

Dear Hamlet,

I could not view the attachment, Inview of this I hereby advice you to send the information concerning the payment with the senders name and address,Text question,text answers with the control number so that it will not pose much problem for me to receive through the western union office.

Anticipating your urgent response.

Best regards,

Dr Judah

I resend the same DLL file, with a slightly different name.

Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004

Dear Dr Judah,

I am sorry to hear that you couldn't read the copy of the receipt. Perhaps your computer equipment isn't up to date? What kind of PC are you using? I think it must have been a temporary error. I resend another copy with this email. Hopefully you'll be able to see it this time.

It took me a while to respond since I haven't had much time to check my email lately. Ever since I got back into Mr Yevgeniev's good graces, he's been working me like a dog. I'm running all over the city to set things up for when your gay prostitutes are arriving. We need to secure safe location where they can receive their customers, we need to advertise in the usual places and we need to calculate how much money we can make on a daily basis. It's hard work and I have to do it all by myself.

One more thing: Mr Yevgeniev has been asking many questions about the gay prostitutes, but you haven't answered them properly. So I ask you one more time: can the gays get an erection on command and how large are their penises (length and width)?

Get back soon,
Hamlet

Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004

Dear Hamlet,
Goodday, we do not have time, for ceremonies please, we cannot download what you have sent. Please write and send it like ordinary letter, we will cash it do not worry as to others, it is save.

We still help you to retain all the wares tell your boss they are in other, we have spent $1,500 on maintanance alone, when we see you in US we will collect all, i know that.

Finally, please send it in a way we will see it, this is Africa, we are not so complex in computer like Americans who are the owner of computers. make it simple for us to understand. send clearly. I f we cannot see it we will have no option that to call off the deal.

Dr Judah

This time I send him a real WU receipt, blurred beyond recognition.

Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004

Dr Judah,

I don't think I appreciate the tone you are using. You don't have to tell me that time is running out. I am fully aware of that. In fact, it is much more important for me to get this thing done than it is for you. Do you have any idea what the Russian mafia will do to me if I fail again? I have already lost $15,000 of their money and killed one of their henchmen. They are mighty suspicious of me, I tell you.

And one more thing: why won't you answer the specific questions Mr Yevgeniev has asked? He's starting to get really pissed off and may cancel the entire project if he doesn't get his answers. So once again: can the gays get erection on command and what is the size of their penises (length and width).

I'm beginning to suspect that you are not taking this business seriously. Is this thing about you not being able to read the files just a way to buy time and play with me? Making me re-scan the receipt over and over? If that is so, I don't appreciate it. I'm scanning the receipt one last time. If you can't read it now something fishy is going on.

Hamlet

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004

Dear Hamlet,
Goodday to you, what you sent is still not readable please kindly use the pattern we sent to you the other day and send it to the main box and do not use file to send it again, we cannot read it is not clear at all.

Try and send control number, test question and answer, senders name and address, receivers name and address, senders phone number.Do not scan it again.

About the Gays erection they are fit we cannot deceive you, we are more than repeating a discussed matter all over . We want you to count on us.
Dr Judah

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004

Dr Judah,

I showed you latest email to Mr Yevgeniev and he was not pleased. Three times we have asked about the size of the prostitute's penises and you refuse to answer. Why is that? Are you afraid to measure them? Or do you not have any prostitutes to send?

Mr Yevgeniev has now instructed me not to send the Western Union transfer information until you have answered this question. So, if you want the money you tell me the sizes. The Russian mafia backs me up in this.

Hamlet

Finally he cracks!

Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004

Hamlet,
Hamlet or what do you call yourself? I believe you are not serious to hell with you and your fuken money and your people, your sponsor and your cacus plus others in your ghang, fuck you once more, idiot.
Dr Judah

But I am not satisfied. I want a death threat so I push a bit further.

Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004

GODDAMMIT DR JUDAH!!!

I knew I shouldn't have trusted you! You never had any gay prostitutes to send, did you? You just wanted to scam me out of some money.

SHIT! The Russians will kill me. When Mr Yevgeniev finds out that there is no deal he will have my balls.

This is all your fault, asshole. If I didn't have the Russians to worry about I would travel down to Nigeria myself and cut your throat, you no-good lying piece of shit. Go to hell!

Oh man, I have to leave town now thanks to you.

However, instead of a death threat he comes crawling back a few days later.

[i]Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004

Dear Hamlet,
Sorry for insulting and embarrassig you on the net, I apologise for that, sorry indeed. Well we have the Gays as well as the Lesbians, but the way you do make me think you do not have anything serious doing and that was why I nag you out of infuriation, which I now ask for forgiveness. When I think over it and your case with our Russian finacier, I now decided to back to the business if you still have interest, but I want you to be serious and honest this time around, do not send to me deceptive file any longer. If you want to send money send it and if you do not have it plainly tell it to me and stop deceiving me, I do not want to mar my dignity in my mother land. You nearly cause me an embarrasement in the public cafe when I want to download what you never upload.

The wares are there over a month awaiting your final decision as whether to come to USA or go away and we spend Dollas on them daily to keep them down for you. The size of

Donate to 419Eater today and help Shiver buy his sixth Porsche.

Last edited by SolitaryMan on Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How did it end Solitary? You can't leave me like this?

Baits like this just make me want to cry. I get excited about the odd form or a triple visit to Moneygram. This bait is in the premier league. I am meanwhile playing in the unibond northern division - still fun I hasten to add.

Nigeria Netherlands x5 Ivory Coast Safari Jo'Burg - Accra
RamenDragonElok
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My, it is inspiring to see what results you can get even when limited to text. Marvelous! Now proceed with the business in full. The U.S. needs crackwhores too, not just gays and sagging lesbians.
SolitaryMan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my Embarassed . Looks like I tried to make the post too long. The last couple of letters were cut off, so ya'll missed the end. Anyways, here they
are:

However, instead of a death threat he comes crawling back a few days later.

Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004

Dear Hamlet,
Sorry for insulting and embarrassig you on the net, I apologise for that, sorry indeed. Well we have the Gays as well as the Lesbians, but the way you do make me think you do not have anything serious doing and that was why I nag you out of infuriation, which I now ask for forgiveness. When I think over it and your case with our Russian finacier, I now decided to back to the business if you still have interest, but I want you to be serious and honest this time around, do not send to me deceptive file any longer. If you want to send money send it and if you do not have it plainly tell it to me and stop deceiving me, I do not want to mar my dignity in my mother land. You nearly cause me an embarrasement in the public cafe when I want to download what you never upload.

The wares are there over a month awaiting your final decision as whether to come to USA or go away and we spend Dollas on them daily to keep them down for you. The size of the penis for the gays are between 11-13 centimeters when fully erected and they are strong and turgid.

I shall be expecting your response, the wares are disturbing me of you, sorry once more .
Dr Judah

Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004

Dr Judah,

You are quite a complicated person, aren't you? First you tell me to go to hell and then you come crawling back to ask forgiveness.

Well, you have put me in a real difficult spot here. After your last email I thought the entire deal was off, so I went to the Western Union agent and cancelled the payment and got my money back. Mr Yevgeniev was really mad at me when I explained what happened and he had two of his thugs, Pavel and Mikah, beat me up. They messed up my face real good and broke one of my thumbs. He also took back the money.

The Russians don't trust me that much right now, but if you really are serious about going through with this deal I will go and talk to Mr Yevgeniev once more. Hopefully, he'll give me the cash again and I can send it to you. But this time you have to promise me that there won't be any more problems, OK? I've already suffered enough for this.

Hamlet

He seems a bit impatient now, so I keep pushing.

Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004

Dear Hamlet,
Goodday, when you are through with the transaction tell me and send the appropriate information, if you fail to send me the correct information now I will finally cancell the deal and ask the gathered wares to find their way or divert them to those who need them. Ok.
Dr Judah

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004

Dr Judah,

Are you threatening me?! I'll have you know that the entire Russian mafia is backing me up on this deal. They don't like being threatened. Of course I will send you the correct info. I did so last time, but due to your inferior computer equipment you were unable to read it, and then you told me to fuck off. Just what kind of doing business is that?

Well, lucky for you I don't hold a grudge against you. I will go a talk to Mr Yevgeniev one more time and if he doesn't have any more objections I'll send you the $15,000. Just hang on for a day, OK?

Hamlet

It looks like he finally has twigged, so I decide to end the bait. The scheme I propose this time must be too outlandish even for this whacko, but then again, you never know...

Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004

Dr Judah,

Since I haven't heard from you for more than a week I can only assume that you no longer are interested in the deal. That is in a way fortunate, as I spoke to Mr Yevgeniev a few days ago and he gave me some bad news. There is no longer a market for gay or older lesbian prostitutes in New York. Another Nigerian businessman, by the name of Usman Bello, recently sent a large shipment of his own and he has completely flooded the market. You can't walk down the street without being solicited by at least five gay prostitutes every minute. So, it looks like you lost out on a real profitable deal here.

The Russian weren't too pleased, of course. They blamed me for the whole thing and beat me up once again. I'm beginning to lose count on how many times they have bashed my face in. But Mr Yevgeniev did make me another offer. The Russians are about to launch a new business exporting sand to the Sahara desert. Are you interested in joining this venture?

Regards,
Hamlet

Donate to 419Eater today and help Shiver buy his sixth Porsche.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic