SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where to take this next

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mrskeeter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have ascammer who i've been stringing along for a few weeks.
I claimed that I'd never heard of Western Union or Money Gram, so managed to extract a bank account from him, which was sent to Alan.

After a week of UK banking incompetance, my money was returned back to my account, so I had to start the process again, only this time i insisted that it went to another bank account, which again was sent to Alan.

He's now starting to believe that I never sent the money, so today, I told him that I wish I'd never got involved, and that I've asked the bank to cancel the transfer.

I've tricked him with SecTrans about 3 times, so I know that he's not going to fall for it again.
I also tried for a trophy photo, I made out that the bank was insisting, but he wasn't having any.

Today, he's insisting that I send the money via WU or MG.
I'll string him along for a few days saying that I'll go and find a WU office, but like I say, he's not going to fall for SecTrans again, so where can I take him next. ?

Closed lad accounts
x 19 (From the same lad, I kid you not)
jamarse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would tell him that you went to the WU office as requested, and tried to send off his cash - however, the staff informed you that his name / details had been flagged up as suspitious. . .

. . . You could then play it in a couple of ways
1) demand bank details as the Western Onion are not cooperating and you do not want your good name associated with suspicious activity

2) Make him complete a long winded UK anti terrorism / money laundering form to prove he is not suspicious.

either of these ways will keep him busy for a while longer.

or you could introduce a dolla chop . . .

Closed lad accounts X25
X3

United States

Sand Timer 23 months - THE F0CUS 0F GL0RY M0THERLESS H0ME
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you tried to send the money the cashier was so suspicious about the nature of the transaction they called the manager/ess down. You demanded they sent the money and the argument got very heated, so much so that someone called the police. The police officer demanded you tell him the full nature of your business, as it was a police officer you felt obliged to tell the officer the full story. They informed you it was a scam and you shouldn't send the money, 'is this a scam?'. Then they will have to try and win back your trust over a series of days.

This either puts you back on the offensive or you get dumped by the lad but they could dump you over anything so it's always worth a shot. And if they do it ain't the end of the world there are plenty more out there or just start baiting him again from a different Email address and go through all your stuff again.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what 4x1x9 said plus you could mention their suspicions were raised due to the amount of transfers you have been making to West Africa over the past few weeks the teller recognised you . You could try going to the next nearest WOnion office but it is a 5 hr journey away yada, yada

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Offer him to give him the money directly. Look for some flight details and let him wait at the airport.

Later write him that you missed the flight (traffic jam ...).

Charter a small plane that crashes in a neighboring country. Ask him to pick you up and get the money.

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by Karl_Ranseier on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
mrskeeter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it.. A combination of both.
I'll be back for the forms next week. LOL

Closed lad accounts
x 19 (From the same lad, I kid you not)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic