SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Canada...their misuse of the letter 'U'..and milk!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm interested, please tell me more.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Proper English Rolling Eyes

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg wrote:
Quote:
If you speak English then at least spell correctly. One of my relatives is a a teacher in Toronto and she'd definately put you on the 'naughty step' for that.

Yes. This kind of behaviour is not to be tolerated.

Dropping of the u's was the result of the efforts of Noah Webster, America's famous persnickity, anal-retentive orthography scold. Fortunately, he didn't get everything he wanted. Click here to see what could have been.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This kind of behaviour is not to be tolerated.

I just noticed, even a lad can spell behavior correctly, see my sig line. But you are still my favo(u)rite Canadian.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Esox lucius wrote:
If you speak English then at least spell correctly. One of my relatives is a a teacher in Toronto and she'd definately put you on the 'naughty step' for that.

If favourite and colour are spelled favorite and color, why aren't "naughty" and "could" spelled "naghty" and "cold"?

(As I wrote in The Single Sentence Random Story:
Fiona spied the habitues form up in ranks of for* and dip their cocktail swords in a mixture of flor* and sor* milk for maximum effect.
*Just using US spelling conventions for four, flour and sour... you don't mind?)

BTW - would (not wold) your (not yor) teacher relative put you on the naughty (not naghty) step for spelling "definitely" incorrectly?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There has been a discussion regarding the ou´s. But this propose that we rather drop the o rather than the u which seem sensible to me.

Quote:
English: The Official Language

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German (which was the other possibility). As part of the negotiations, Her Majesty's Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a five-year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English."

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be> replaced with "f." This will make words like fotograf 20 per cent shorter.

In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, alwil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the fourth yer peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no> mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

If zis mad you smil, pleas pas on to oza pepl. Zen ve vil rul ze world!!

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While not a valid argument for the Metric system, it does lack fractions.

I dislike fractions.

I turn them to decimals.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Funny. I was at a local hardware store this morning having something cut to order. The opening was 29 7/8 inches and I needed a 1/2" cut off so I had 1/4" play on both sides.

The kid looked flummoxed. I said 29 7/8" minus 1/2" is 29 3/8" The kid was simply amazed that I did that in my head. I tried to explain to him that 1/2=4/8 and 7/8-4/8=3/8. His head was about to explode.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^

Yastreb - Thatt wuz juste a tiping errah Wink, and I am glad to see that you are on the ball in such matters.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The kid looked flummoxed. I said 29 7/8" minus 1/2" is 29 3/8" The kid was simply amazed that I did that in my head. I tried to explain to him that 1/2=4/8 and 7/8-4/8=3/8. His head was about to explode.

As the (American) football player Joe Theismann said, "Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein."

I think the same probably holds true in the hardware game.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote]Does the Montreal Gazette have no proof reading staff,eh?
Quote:

Quote:
This theft of sweet sirop is no small deal [/quote/]

It is spelled "syrup" throughout the article save the above phrase.

"Sirop" is French for syrup. Here we have actually nearly forgotten some English words for certain things

And I agree with PF about this metric nonsense. I just never got the hang of it.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forwarded message:

'How on Earth can a British country like Canada allow the foreign mispronunciation of the word 'Sirop' instead of the Anglo Saxon 'Syrup'. Bloody Hell, we let them keep Quebec with their cheesey chips and basic toilet facilities and poofy winter fashions, now they are trying to infiltrate the media, and also they can stick their 'metres' up their ar...
Admiral S.S Spratbanger RN (retired)'

I did abridge the message not to offend the Mods.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CNN needs new proof-readers as well...http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-buzz/cnn-covers-winnipeg-fire-double-trouble-spelling-city-153234322.html

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You Canuks can help settle an argument - we quite like the vanilla flavoured Coffee Mate that we brought back from Canada, that you can't get here. A freind recently went over to visit her brother, and brought us back another jar.

I reckon that powdered creamer is big over there because its a lot easier to be 1000 miles away from the nearest cow than in the UK, where that would be impossible. Hayley thinks this is rubbish, and that fresh milk would be available everywhere in Canada.

Can you get fresh milk everywhere? How far away is your nearest cow, roughly?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And here I thought this thread was about Mr. Abuutman, the Canadian Prime Minister!

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Can you get fresh milk everywhere? How far away is your nearest cow, roughly?

Wisconsin is about a stones throw away and they have enough dairy cows to fill the North Atlantic.

This answer is from a nonCan, but I'm sure a real Canuk will testify. They also have a large dairy industry up there.

Edit:

Quote:
vanilla flavoured Coffee Mate

Is there actually any real dairy product or vanilla in that stuff? I've had it and it's nothing compared to real cream.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am afraid proofreading has gone the way of the proper use of English. Of course, before one can proofread, one must be able to spell correctly.

I chuckle when I see the "caption" lines on t.v. and all the typos and misspellings.

When I was an AT&T Relay Operator for the hearing impaired we had to type what we heard in "real" time with no typos and spelling must be correct and had to be accurate as to what the speaking person was saying, including adding such things as <yelling>, <crying>, inter alia.

Sadly such skills are almost non-existent.

CNN needs new proof-readers as well...http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-buzz/cnn-covers-winnipeg-fire-double-trouble-spelling-city-153234322.html

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does that mean it is spelled Tim Hourtons?

"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back to what's important - my Canadian powdered milk argument with the wife!

I cant believe the Northern half of Canada can have cows, as only ice cream would come out of them.

When I watched Ice Road Truckers, and remote places got their supplies for the whole winter, I dont suppose that there was fresh milk. I didnt see a whole lot of pasture in Alaska, either, and the place we stayed at only had creamer.

I took the liberty of modding the title again - no point in having buttons if I can't press them! Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roycropper

Not a big demand for much of anything in northern Canada.

75% of the Canadian population lives within 90 miles of the US border.

Since you mentioned Ice Road Truckers, I have to comment.

I was in Paris this summer and saw that show on French TV. The show was in English, but they had dubbed French (but you could still hear the original English). Then they had someone speaking Spanish, which the original show translated to English then was in turn translated to French....I had to change the channel before my head exploded.

Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic