SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He said "Fuck you" at the end

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
i_like_scammers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, it started with this nice email from [email protected] / [email protected]:

Quote:
Your e-mail address have won you the lottery sum of US$2,500,000.00 USD to claim your prize,contact your agent(Robert Walter)via email [email protected] or call +44 704 575 1113

This message and any files transmitted with it may contain legally privileged, confidential, or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not permitted to use, copy, or forward it, in whole or in part without the express consent of the sender. Please notify the sender of the error by reply email, disregard the foregoing messages, and delete it immediately.

I mailed him/her:

Quote:
Oh my god i cannot believe it!!! How can i claim my price???

Got this back with a form included for my adres and name:

Quote:
Your email was received and it will be well to know that you are trying to get a very clear picture about this winning, For your clear understanding .Your winnings of US$2,500,000.00 (Two million, five hundred thousand, United States Dollars) was drawn from a random lottery ballot system and your email was drawn on the first second and final draw and you emerged the final winner in the category. Your winnings were first deposited into an escrow account and thereafter full confirmation of you been the true winner of the funds a certified bankers cashier cheque was drawn to be delivered to you. We wish to congratulate you on the award winning amount of: US$2,500,000.00 (Two million, five hundred thousand, United States Dollars) in the British Lottery. You will be required to verify your details for proper file keeping. Send down your details of beneficiary well confirmed upon verification of you been the true winner your winnings will be arranged to be deliver to you. ticket number: 8093-210-863-8643 Serial number 6432/34 lucky numbers: 306-08-09132-731
BRITISH LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
1 Plough Place
London

So I filled it in with some random names and adresses and sent it back to the scammer. I got this back from him:

Quote:
Customer Service
58 CRAWFORD ST,
LONDON
Ref: BTL/505OXI/02
Batch: 15/47/1965

Attn,
These documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered to you. Please select from the delivery Options below, For safe delivery of your winning Cheque and other winning documents:

NOTE: NO DEDUCTION OF THE FEE, IF ASKED BY BENEFICIARY, YOU WILL RECEIVE NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE FROM OUR DESK IF YOU REQUEST FOR DEDUCTION YOU STAND TO FORFEIT YOUR WINNINGS IF DEDUCTION IS BEEN ASKED BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT DEDUCTION IS NOT POSSIBLE. IN THIS VAIN, YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO SELECT FROM THE OPTIONS OF DELIVERY AND RESPOND BACK FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW PAYMENT OF FEE SHOULD BE EFFECTED FROM YOUR HOME.

DHL (1 DAY DELIVERY)
Mailing: $350.00
Insurance: $260.00
Handling charges: $180.00
Vat: $60.00
TOTAL: $850 USD

FEDEX (3 DAYS DELIVERY)
Mailing: $250.00
Insurance: $170.00
handling charges: $150.00
Vat: $30.00
TOTAL: $600 USD

UPS (5 DAYS DELIVERY)
Mailing: $200.00
Insurance: $170.00
Handling charges: $140.00
Vat: $35.00
TOTAL: $ 545 USD

Note: You are to choose the delivery option you can afford to pay for the delivery of your winning cheque and get back to us so that you can be instructed on how to make the payment.

Confirm Delivery address in This Form Below

Ofcourse im polite so I emailed him back immediatly. I choose the most expensive shipping 850 USD...

Got this email back from him:
Quote:
Dear winner
How are you doing? Sequel to your last email, I have stated the information’s of the (DHL 1 DAY DELIVERY) that will deliver your Winning Prize. I have stated the Western Union Money Transfer details of our chief accountant officer in which you will use in making the payment.
Payment Receiver's Information Below:
Name: Miss Laura Lorge
Address: Staffordshire , ST5 7RB , United Kingdom .
Text Question: Confirm
Answer: God is good
Kindly send to us a copy of the transfer slip via email in this form below:
Sender Name:

Sender's Address:

Receiver Name:

Mtcn (Control Number):

Amount Sent:

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel and our delivery man will give you a call four hours before delivery of your parcel to your address to confirm if you are present to receive your parcel.
Hope to see your email soonest and do have a nice and wonderful day and happy year ahead

Best Regards
Mr. Robert Walter

I mailed him back with the message that i couldn't send the money because the bank didn't accept it without a copy of his passport... so I asked the scammer for his passport. This is what I got back from him:

Quote:
No the passport cant be sent to you,i will advise you use the money gram office,if you are still asked for the passport let me know.

So ofcourse, I went to the other bank to send his money Razz . They also needed a passport copy . So I emailed the scammer to beg for a copy of his passport. This what I got back:

Quote:
Here is my own passport so send the money to me walter robert

Receiver name: Mr Walter Robert
Address: Staffordshire , ST5 7RB , United Kingdom .
Text Question: Confirm
Answer: God is good
Kindly send to us a copy of the transfer slip via email in this form below:
Sender Name:

Sender's Address:

Receiver Name:

Mtcn (Control Number):

Amount Sent:

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel and our delivery man will give you a call four hours before delivery of your parcel to your address to confirm if you are present to receive your parcel.
Hope to see your email soonest and do have a nice and wonderful day and happy year ahead

Best Regards
Mr. Robert Walter

Wink

Hm, that seems fake doesn't it? I emailed the scammer and told him the passport looked fake. But I would sent the money if he supplied me with a real picture of himself, this is what I got:

Quote:
You know very well that this an offical thing i dont need to put my picture hear and you know that i can lose my job this way i have given you my passport that is okay

Isn't that sad? Rolling Eyes

Hm, what did I have to do now? Lets see... ah I got it! I told him: no picture, no money!

And miraculously a picture of him was send!

Its enough, im done with this scammer so I send him an email:
Quote:
no i know this is a scam, you really think im this stupid haha

Aaaand got this back:
Quote:
Fuck you
Laughing Laughing

I at least got a good laugh Very Happy Dancing Banana

Mod edit - made images links - please post fake on those if you want to post them. TS

UPDATE
Updated the pictures with "FAKE" text.

Also, I send the scammer an email asking why he is scamming people. This is what I got back:
Quote:
Why will you say this is a scam when am try my best make this reall for you

Razz Laughing Me having a smile on my face right now haha.

What can I send back? Ask a certificate of the lottery? Or maybe a picture of him holding a sign with my nickname or something? I am open for ideas!

Last edited by i_like_scammers on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Captain Jack Sparrow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Burning lads makes me Sad

Quote:
Am very great to hear from you and your continuous question asking.

Quote:
i will send my boys to fulk your family up
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing better than being cursed at by a lad.

As Jason points out, though, it is much more satisfying to bleep with them and let them figure things out, rather than just telling them that they've been baited.

Welcome here Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Captain Jack Sparrow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah, it did make me lol by the way. Smile

Quote:
Am very great to hear from you and your continuous question asking.

Quote:
i will send my boys to fulk your family up
chickenlegs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ i_like_scammers

Stick around here long enough, and you'll learn how to cause some real long-lasting pain...

"Seriously did not plan to stay overnight.. I left my car parked in a wrong place in Benin and hope it doesnt get stolen before I get back..."

Closed lad accounts x 4
Pith Helmet Benin - Lagos 230km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Johannesburg - Durban 1200km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Cotonou - Lagos 240km (WIMP)
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was SO incredibly entertaining thanks for sharing!

I absolutely love scam-baiting and the vigilante justice that I get to be a part of. I mean, the more time they waste with my games, the less time they have to truly victimize people.

Much like reading, jogging and going to the movies, tt's truly one of my favorite hobbies (hubby thinks I've gone nuts.)

This was a great one.
Bacon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I lol'd hard at the picture :')
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic