SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A deeducated lad - Previously LOTR Massbaited

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mueller is on the case! This oughta be lots of fun:

Quote:
ATTENTION:

Information reaching us now that you are having a transaction with Mr Frodo Baggins (Noble Loan Firm. From Nigeria) we receive mail that you were detained in the bank when trying to send the payment?

I want you to forward the name of the Police that detained you so that we can contact their head quarter for proper investigation, we admonish you to continue your transaction with Mr Frodo Baggin

Best Regards,

Robert S. Mueller III
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA
Robert Mueller, FBI Director

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see Bob's written English hasn't improved any, and I guess it's just a coincidence that he uses the word "admonish" the same way Frodo does.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frodo has pulled a Mueller on me too! This bait is getting quite hilarious, mostly due to the sheer stupidity of the Short One. I'll see about posting our recent correspondence soon.

By the way, is it due to the recent budget cuts in US that Mr. Mueller is working part-time as chief of the FBI and part-time of the CIA (Central Investigation Agency)? Just asking...

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I'd post the first Mueller message as it is rather amusing:

Quote:

OFFICIAL LETTER FROM THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION!1
From FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION:

Return-Path
Date: Thursday,  27, 2012

ROBERT MUELLER III
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET

ATTENTION:

We believe this notification meets you in a very good present state of mind and health. We the Federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington, DC in conjunction with some other relevant Investigation Agencies here in the United states of America have recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you presently have a transaction going on as regards to your Loan Transaction. It might interest you to know that we have taken out time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and have finally confirmed that your LOAN TRANSACTION is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to do business online with genuine loan lender.Having said all this, we will further advise that you go ahead in dealing with the Central Bank office accordingly as we will be monitoring all their services with you as well as your correspondence at all level.

In addendum, also be informed that we recently had a meeting with the  Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, in the person of Prof. Chukwuma Soludo and Mr. Andy Anders on along with some of the top officials of the Ministry regarding some fake loan lenders who have FAKE contact with the bank. They also told us that the only problem they are facing right now is that some unscrupulous element are using this THIS bank as an avenue to scam innocent people off their hard earned money by impersonating the Executive Governor and the Central Bank office.

PLEASE NOTE: YOU HAVE TO TAKE NOTE THAT BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY PAYMENT TO ANY LENDER, YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE LENDER IS AMONG THE ONLINE LEGAL LENDERS, YOU MUST HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE LENDER YOU ARE TRANSACTING A LOAN BUSINESS WITH IS ON OUR ONLINE LEGAL REGISTERED LENDERS AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD.

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS GET BACK TO US FOR MORE INQUIRIES..

THE FBI AGENCY. IN TRANSACTING AN ONLINE LOAN BUSINESS LOOK BELLOW TO SEE IF THE PERSON YOU ARE TRANSACTING WITH IS ON OUR LIST..BELLOW IS THE ONLINE LEGAL LENDERS LIST. IF YOU DECIDE TO CONTACT ANY OF THESE LENDER I BELIEVE YOU CAN NOT BE CHEATED.  BY CONTACTING THE BELLOW LENDERS WE CAN GUARANTEE YOUR TRANSACTION SAFE WITH THEM, YOU CAN NEVER BE CHEATED. WE ARE MAINLY REFERRING TO THE NIGERIA LENDERS BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF SCAMS IN NIGERIA BUT THAT DOES NOT STILL STATE THE FACT THAT THERE ARE NO LEGAL LENDERS OVER THERE. SO YOU ARE TO FEEL FREE AND CONTINUE WITH THE BELLOW LIST NAMES WHEN EVER YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH THEM.

ONLINE LEGAL AND LEGITIMATE LOAN LENDERS

1,[email protected]
2,[email protected]
3,[email protected]
4,[email protected]

THE FBI AGENCY.YOU ARE TO STOP ANY LOAN TRANSACTION YOU HAVE WITH ANY LOAN LENDER THAT IS NOT FOUND ON THE ABOVE LIST.

NOTE:

In your best interest, any message and phone number that doesn't come from the above official email address and phone numbers should not be replied to and should be disregarded accordingly for security reasons. Meanwhile, so delay could be very dangerous. Once again, we will advise that you contact them with the above email address and make sure you forward to them all the necessary information which they may require from you prior to  the release of your fund to you accordingly.

All modalities has already been worked out in the above company statistics before you were contacted and note that we will be monitoring all your dealings with them as you proceed so you don't have anything to worry about. All we require from you henceforth is an update so as to enable us be on track with you and the lender. Without wasting much time, will want you to contact them immediately with the above email address so as to enable them attend to your case accordingly without any further delay Should in case you need any more information in regards to this notification,feel free to get back to us so that we can brief you more as we are here to guide you during and after this Loan  Business has been completely perfected and you have received your contract fund as stated

Best Regards,

Robert S. Mueller III
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA

As noted by Duffy Duck the message does come from the CIA!!!! I meant to mention that earlier but I was called away from work by a medical emergency that I call "A Serious Case of the Who Cares." Yeah Friday came and I left.
Now the thought that Frodo and Bob are the same Feller? How ridiculous is that ScammedOut? C'mon that just ain't possible (Heh)!

Anyhow onto our script stealing, wheeling, dealing little buddy Frodo who seems to know all about what I have been talking about:

Quote:
Mr Mals

Thank you very much for the trust you have in me, and i promise you i
will not disappoint you, keep in touch with the FBI and i beleive the
situation will be handle in due time, i also receive a response from
Mr. Mueller stating that investigation will be carryout regarding the
particular OFFICER that detained you in the bank, well i told him that
it was a positive move and this will enable the OFFICER know the
caliber of person i am.

I want you to considered the time we have spent in this transaction,
thou it was not your fault neither was it mine, but for the main time
i still insist that you send the payment via western union so that we
can complete the transfer of your loan.

I receive a call from the transferring bank few minute ago that your
loan has increase to 85% because we don't want to leave your
transaction dormant, so for this reason we want to transfer your loan
to you now, because if your loan is not attend to it may reduce the
transaction code to 00%, so for the transfer not to drop back to 00%
we need to press the activation key to enable the transfer on active
motion.

Mr Baggins

Now let us see what that kind Mr. Mueller is going to do for me:

Quote:
    ROBERT MUELLER III
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI

ATTENTION:

Thank you gentle man, your details are received we shall start our investigations with immediate effect, you are to ignore any mail you received from [email protected], and immediately forward the mail to us, we shall be in contact with the HEAD OFFICE OF THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY immediately.

You are to remain silent to this mail [email protected], don't reply any of his mail, we also receive a reply from Mr Frodo Baggins that you are ask to send the sum of $700? please get back to Mr Frodo Baggins with the payment because we are highly confident that he is not a scam.

We are handily this issues legally and confidentially, so don't tell  Detective Charlie Sholz that you are having a contact with the FBI, i promise you he will receive a warning letter from his DPO (DIVISIONAL POLICE OFFICER).

Best Regards,

Robert S. Mueller III
 J. Edgar Hoover Building
 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
 NW Washington, D.C.
 20535-0001, USA

Sadly the 'Detective' hasn't received his Warning letter yet but then again it is the weekend!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Old Hairy Foot is getting pushy:

Quote:
Hello Mals

What is happening? i have been expecting your reply please get back to
me with the payment details immediately

Thank you
Mr Baggins

Just when we were getting back on good terms too! Oh well:
Quote:
Listen here Baggins,

What part of "I'm being investigated by the authorities"don't you understand?  Jesus Criminy you are certainly an impatient man.  

That Defective from MILF has been calling me and sending me very threatening messages.  He is Adam Ant (okay not really but he is a quite pushy nevertheless).  How would that make you feel?  This is serious Baggins and you are treating it like its a simple Romp in the Shire!  Either way my friend it is the Weekend and do you think that I can get a response from any Federal Agency?  I thought not!

Mals

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Diminutive one is getting kinda crusty:

Quote:
Mr Mals,

I am impatient? i tried my best to update you about the transfer of
your loan and all you could say is that i am impatient? i want you to
know that the FBI are fully ready to take up your case regarding the
detective that is sending you threatening messages.

The transferring bank is threatening about the delay in this transfer,
and according to the CEO of my transferring your transfer may drop to
00% if the transfer is not completed on Monday

Thank you for your urgent reply

Mr Baggin

Well I guess I have until Monday for another excuse of two. Funny how Frodo knows all about my dealings with the Detective and Mueller isn't it?

Speaking of Mueller lets see what he has to say:

Quote:
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI

ATTENTION:

Thank you for appreciating our work, we doing our best to safe guard the world from scam, mostly internet scam activities, in my last mail i advise you to forward all the messages from  Mr. Shoots to us, we have already laid down a complain against him and we need evidence to backup this complain we require Mr. Shlitz message that was sent to you, i beleive that by now you must have receive your loan from Mr Frodo Baggins?

Mueller seems so concerned about my loan. A Real American in my books; looking out for my needs even though I am not even from that Country ( or at least I don't think I told anyone where I lived, what I did for a living or pretty much anything else).

Either way I guess Defective Sholz will have to enter the Arena! I just wonder what his temperment is like? Betcha he isn't in a good mood.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As luck would have it Chuck and Mueller work weekends. Mind you our Hero Mals isn't all that happy:

Quote:
Mr Mueller,

This just came in from the Defective!  I am sorry but I deleted the other messages cause I was really scared!  Now I think someone is watching the house!  What should I do????

Mr. D,

You are getting yourself in deeper and deeper shit here by involving the FBI and other Authorites that shall go nameless.  How dare you try to supercede my authority????  Do you think this is a JOKE Mals? If you think it is, you will have a very rude awakening!

Perhaps a stint in San Quentin with your new cell mate Bubba will change your mind?  You could spend a few pleasant evenings there couldn't you?  Oh it won't be all that bad Mals; you will be very popular and I will make sure that everyone knows that you are a retired Law Enforcement Officer!  Sound like lots of fun Mals?  Don't tempt me because you will get that and much worse if you ever try to Fuck with me again!

Since I now have your attention, I need you to keep tabs on this Mueller Asshole and his Little Bitch Baggins!.  These Dick Smokers are in some serious shit and I don't think you want to Go Down with them if you know what I mean?????

Get back to me immediately,

Chuck

Lucky for Mals, Mueller is on the scene:

Quote:
ROBERT MUELLER III
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI

ATTENTION:

Good one, we have just forwarded the mail to the appropriate quarter, Chuck  will not get away with this, i advise you to stop contacting him and go about your daily business and always forward all his mail to us.

Chuck is nothing but a little old fool that will soon be brought to book and he will rust in jail for threatening you, i advise you not not tell him about us we shall detect him in due time

Best Regards,

Robert S. Mueller III
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA

No mention of the loan? What the heck is going on here? Might as well start the real abuse now....

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I'd pass on more of Shlitz's corresponence since Mueller is so understanding:

Quote:
Mr. Mueller,

I just got this from Chuck:

Listen fuckwit I told you to get in touch with me Immediately didn't I?  Have you had any interaction with those imbeciles Mueller and his Boy Blunder Frodo Baggins?  They are both the Stupidest fucktards that I have ever met Mals!  Don't get me wrong here Mals because Mueller is an important man but he did get to the top by fucking young Men for a handful of nickels if you know what I mean?  Any idiot could do what he does for a living but most are too proud to bend over and take it the way he does!!! As far as that Asswipe Baggins goes, stay away from that Moron Okay?  All he can do is make you as stupid as he is!  This knucklehead is by far the biggest Cockwallet that MILF has ever investigated! In fact, calling him an Idiot is an insult to well; Idiots!  I think you get my meaning here don't you Mals!

Mueller appears to be on weekend duty ( Aw c'mon everyone has to have a turn don't they?).

Quote:

Thank you, right now we have already involve the authority in his division, once we trace him we shall punish him according to the law, can you kindly forward to us the address of Chuck? do you know Chuck address?

Great, now Mueller wants me to help but he doesn't seem to quite have all he facts as of yet does he? Mind you neither do I....

Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't answer him all weekend due to real life obligations and he sent me a letter saying:

Quote:
Hello

Why are you silent?

Urgent reply needed

Mr Frodo Baggins

Quote:
Hello

Why are you silent? your loan terminated

I replied:
Quote:

Dear Mr. Faggins

Sorry for my silence but I was out of town for the weekend spending time with family enjoying some houses of ill repute. I'm sorry to hear that my loan has terminated. Do you know of any other loan companies that might be able to offer me a loan? Thanks.

I think he still wants my business!

Quote:
Hello

I will speak about your transaction with the transferring only if you
assured me that you will send the cost of transfer tomorrow.

Regard

Mr Baggins

Quote:
Dear Mr. Baggins,

I'm glad to hear you are still interested in making a commission off of my loan. Could we change the amount of my loan? After my trip this last weekend I think I'm going to need more than just the $1000 in order to pay my bills. I spent around $400.00 on strippers this weekend. You know how it is man, sometimes you just have to let your hair down and go wild.

Today he resent me the application form, so I've got him starting all over again.

I initially only asked for a loan of $1000 to try to make his transfer fee so paltry and make the process seem laughable to him as well. He doesn't seem to mind that my monthly payments are only $5 a month. The only issue I ran into is that he claims a $50 transfer fee isn't enough to warrant a bank transfer, so I'll simply ask for more this time and get another piggy out of him.

Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Mueller, weekend duty AND double duty. What a man has to do to feed his family... Crying or Very sad

Anyway, the Short One is really trying the patience of my character, AND me. This is our latest correspondence after we passed the stage of name-calling (which was pretty fun and lasted about a week!):
Quote:
On Thu, Oct 4, 2012, at 11:14 AM, Frodo Baggins wrote:
> Hello Ford,
>
> I inform you on my last email that the balance 600 GPB must be send
> via western union, so if you agree on this then we can proceed with
> your transfer, Miss Sheila is still very much with you she always
> intercede on your behalf, so if you agree to cooperate with this then
> quickly get back to me so that i can forward the payment details for
> the 600GPB to you immediately.
>
> I also received a letter from the Central Investigation Agency- C.I.A (Oh, I thought it was the FBI - having trouble distinguishing between the two, poor Baggins?)
> instructing me to transfer the loan to you after the necessary fee, so
> with this i am now ready to cooperate with you, once i received a
> response from you now i will contact the CIA that your transaction is
> intact and we have reach an agreement, (Great, I'm sure they have nothing better to do anyway!) get back to me so that i can
> send you the details for the payment of the cost of transfer
>
> We disagree to agree Uhm??? I thought we agreed to... ehm... something......
>
> Regard.
>
> Mr Baggins

Baggins,
here we go again! Do you remember WAAYYY back when we first started making this transaction work, that I told you a little story about a man called Ford Prefect and a big evil corporation called Western Union? Well, surprise surprise, that story is still relevant today! I AM NOT DOING ANY TRANSACTION WITH WESTERN UNION, NOT NOW, NOT TOMORROW, NOT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
As before, please send me a WORKING bank account that I can have my brother make a transfer to. And please do note the capitalization of "working".

Thank you, come again
FP

--
Ford Prefect
[email protected]

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, I need some help! This morning I sent a real sob story to The Diminutive One, explaining how I was scammed by the Evil Mr. Gomer from Nigeria, and that he took more than 10.000£ from me. This is what I've received from him a couple of hours ago:
Quote:
Internet Fraud Watch Department
In Association with E-M LINK PROVIDER
OFFICER IN-CHARGE: Sir. Scott Williams
Attn:

A big thanks to you Mr Ford, it just occurred to us that you have really be scammed a very huge amount of money by the so called GOMER, we promise you that we shall do out best to make sure he does not go unpunished, we appreciate your mail, right now you will have to do us another favor to enhance our investigation, we urgently need the name of the receiver of those money you sent him so we can start our investigation from there.

Kindly send us the receiver names of those payment you made.

We also hope that by now your loan has been delivered to you by Mr Baggins who happen to be among the registered lenders in Nigeria?

Sir. Scott Williams
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR CIA
Central Investigation Agency- C.I.A
CIA SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET

I see 2 motives he might have: either try to be recruited by the Gomerboyz as he admires them, or somehow try and get the money out of Mr. Gomer. I was thinking of giving the name of a real scammer to Mr. Baggins and hopefully have him contact said lad. Any takes? Anyone wants to "join baits" and have their lad interact with Mr. Baggins?
Alternatively I could give a name and email of another baiter, if anyone fluent in pidgin wants to join up with me? My earlier adventures in writing pidgin haven't gone too well, unfortunately.
Anyone interested in co-baiting or lending out their favourite lad, please give me a PM or reply to this thread, thanks! Very Happy

Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frodo got a little mad at me today:
Quote:
You are the biggest fool i have ever come across in my whole wide
world, i just ordered the immediate withdrawal of your loan with my
company, i have written to the bank CEO to terminate the transfer, and
i have contacted the CIA and the FBI to warn you against sending me
any further mail, i advise you to stay away from me all the days of
your life. you are nothing but a poke meat.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I just can't stand him any longer and won't try to salvage the bait, though I might still bait him a little through his FBI/CIA characters if they volunteer themselves! Wink

Are any of you still with him?

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you are nothing but a poke meat.
Laughing How could you not want to poke him back after that?

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still talking to him. I've changed my mind 3 times now with the amount I want to borrow and he just keeps resending me the application form, which i just copy and paste and change the amounts.

If he's annoyed with me,he isn't saying so yet.

Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My third-wave character wrote asking for a loan.
Quote:
> From: [email protected]
>
> how did you got my email

I go to my box I open it your mail is there ,I get all my mail this way
You say you make loans at good rate Can you give me a loan to buy a car?

He seems wary for some reason ... Rolling Eyes

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's asked me for my phone number about 3x and this is the first time and character he's asked for it from. I gave him my Google Voice number but never bothered to be online to receive the call. He seems satisfied that I simply gave him the number but is now requesting that I resend my ID which isn't blurred to point of being unreadable. I just resent my blurry ID all over.

Haha

Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's got wary from all the baiting we've done to him! Sad

Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GAME ON AGAIN .... My new character has asked for a loan, but the hobbitt is wary:
Quote:
send me the mail i wrote to you immediately

What the hell do you want your email for? I don't have your mail because I picked it when I was at a cafe
If you can not make me the loan do not worry I can get one from another loan company , but they want a lot in interest, thank you

send me your id card and your telephone number

its ok your assistant is dealing with a loan for me

I am waiting

What you waiting for i told you your assistant is dealing with my loan, do you not know what your staff is doing?

send me your ID card and your phone number, i want to speak with you before we proceed Regard Mr Frank

What you waiting for i told you your assistant is dealing with my loan, do you not know what your staff is doing?

Hello I do not understand, send me your details your phone number and country and ID card

Waiting

Mr BAGGINS -- What is happening here? First I make the payment you asked for, then you ask me for details even though you have the money, then your assistant tells me not to worry, he is looking after my business, then he asks for another transfer fee, and now you mail asking for my details. I do not think your loan company is any good, please return the fee I have sent you and I can get a loan from another company. And you can tell your assistant I am not sending any more money.

He doesn't seem to know he has an assistant. I wonder who this could be? Satan Gomer to Baggins:
Quote:
BI CAREFUL SMOL BOI DI GOMERBOYZ BI WATCHIN U OOOOO

He's back to me in a couple of hours, but this isn't his style. I think his boss guyman has taken over:
Quote:
Good day,
Congratulations to transfer your credit/financial resources have been made, but the transferring Bank Department said that before we transfer the loan we have to verified your account, you will be a nice verification will take place with your mailbox in which you will have to provide your real password, and the actual user name your fields so that the transferring Bank Auditor can do to verify your loan/resources that they are safe for you. Note that you will have to send them to us for the security of your Money Transfer i want you to know that we have the password for verification that this loan was successfully sent to you, and is confident that it could not submit a false identity, and so sorry that we need it, provide the following information is sent immediately
User name:
Password:
To submit these data, after which we will send you your loan document and outlines of repayment, which are to be used for the repayment of this loan, so kindly get your user name and password sent to a nice authentication,

do it immediately

Thanks

Of course I can't send my password with so many scammers about. Ideas welcome Very Happy

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Note that you will have to send them to us for the security
How is that secure in their minds?

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
send me your id card and your telephone number

its ok your assistant is dealing with a loan for me

I am waiting

send me your ID card and your phone number, i want to speak with you before we proceed Regard Mr Frank

Hello I do not understand, send me your details your phone number and country and ID card

That is the definition of a broken record.....

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things are still ticking over in Hobbitland. After a lot of mails and stupid questions and dangling $450 I finally got him to collect a payment ... while he argued about this just imagine what happened:
Quote:
U NAU ,U AR DEY FOOL I EAT UR MONI $450 I HIT UR MAGA GONAD WIT MAI JUJU

GOMER WARN U DIS MAI MONI TEK UR HAND FROM

DEY BIG WIZARD GOMER JUJU GO CHOP ALL UR MONI GOMER GO SUCK UR BLOOD OOOO

Quote:
up to you which maga be that?

I'll have another go at getting him to join the Gomerboiz, more hassle from everyone welcome Smile

Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still straight-baiting him.

He told me to go to Western Union. I told him that Western Union requires a security verification photo of the receiver holding a sign with my name. I said he can do this or provide me a bank account for the transfer.

So he replied with a bank account, which by then, my bank had closed for the weekend, so he decided that he would simply pay half my fee if I were to send it Western Union. So I said fine, I would prefer that anyhow since it halves my investment in the loan, I would just need that security photo of course!

/wall of text

Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately for Mr. Baggins, when I went to the bank they have informed me that the account given has been closed. Why would he close the account he told me to send the money to?

Anyhow I ask Mr. Baggins what to do next:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Baggins,

I have gone to the bank and attempted to send the transfer but I think something is wrong with the account you have sent to me. They claim that the account is not active and that it has been closed. Why would you close the account that you told me to send the transfer to? I await your further instruction.

Regards,

He's really not getting how this works! He replies:

Quote:
Hello

You are then advise to send the payment via western union money
transfer or you forget about the transaction

Thank you

Mr Baggins

BUT MR BAGGINS! I have not received the security photo that Western Union requires to make transfers to Nigeria!

Quote:
Dear Mr. Baggins,

Please send me the photo of Mr. Vincent so that I may send the Western Union Payment.

Mr. Baggins isn't too bright. It seems like he's just sent a photo off the net in attempts to fool my character and Western Union! This must be criminal.

Quote:
Hello Mr Richard.

Here is a photo of Mr Ojomon Vincent, i want you to go now and send
the payment of the $800 immediately so that your loan transfer can be
done to you

Regard

But where's the security sign? Nothing? No No no! This will not do!

I was about to write him back when I received this:

Quote:
Hello

What is holding you? quickly go now and send the payment, i have
already inform the transferring bank that you will be sending the cost
of the transfer today, and i had already given the sum of $700 to the
agent Mr Ojomon Vincent and once the balance is receive then your loan
will be transfer to you immediately and once you confirm your loan tin
your account then you will send back my sum of $700 as promise

Western Union Information for the payment of $800

Receiver name: Omoruyi Kingsley
Receiver country: Nigeria
Receivers state: Edo state
Text question: 1+1
Text answer: 2

so after making the payment send the below information to us, so that
we can immediately send you the loan

senders name:
senders country:
MTCN #:
Text question:
Text answer:
Amount Sent:

Awaiting the payment

Mr Frodo Baggins

Well Unfortunately Mr. Baggins has decided to use a different agent to collect the funds so now we will need the proper security photo from Mr. Kingsley instead. Things just don't seem to be working out for Mr. Baggins.

Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your post reminds me of how much I hate Mr. Baggins - he's just so pushy and irritating! Evil or Very Mad

Please. give him some hell from me too!

Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he is rather pushy and annoying. Unfortunately for him though, he failed to send the proper security photograph for Mr. Vincent holding the sign with my character's name, and has now changed his receiving agent to a Mr. Kingsley therefore making his photo of Mr. Vincent irrelevant.

He's not too interesting to bait, but I do enjoy irritating him.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic