SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

FIRST DECENT BAIT

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lakenfire
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SO I GET THE BASIC LETTER:
Benson Dudu, Mr.
126 Nelson Mandela Crescent,
Republic Of South Africa.
Tel: 27 834 233 710.
Greetings,
You may be surprised to receive my letter. However, I got your contact as a result of my desperate desire for assistance. Though this mail is unsolicited, I pray you to be humane and consider it. I have decided to contact you for confidential, urgent and rewarding joint business.
My name is BENSON DUDU, I was a Personal Assistant to the Late Democratic Republic

(I'LL SPARE EVERYONE THE REST)

AND HERE IS MY REPLY:
Dear, Dudu head,
Your email suprises me, you seem like you are greedy by only wanting to give me 25%, I will make you a deal, give me 60% and we might talk, what do you mean when you said you are passionately contacting me, are you a homosexual? If you are please do not contact me again because I am not.

Angrily
Cola

I GET THIS REPLY:
Dear Pensi Cola,
I understood your position in your mail,but i want to clearify something to you,I am not a homosexual please,i am like an ordinary man like anyother man on the street.
About my proposition,kindly take %50,i have alot of people to take care of,I will pay my lawyer who will handle the legal aspect of it,and the people that i am owing,i will have to pay them back.
Please let me know your decision and i will tell you waht we have to do next.
I hope to hear from you soon,
Bye,
Benson.

MY REPLY:
SEASHELLS
Dudu Head,
I understand your propisition, lets negoiate to 55%, anyways I was sure relieved to find out that you are not a homosexual, because if you were I wouldn't of continued this transaction any further, let us continue this transaction in total and complete secrecy, in order to that I suggest we use a password phrase, at the beginning of each of your emails you need to type "sally sells what by the seashore" and I will respond by saying "seashells" be sure to use because after I send this I will not reply to any of your emails that dont have this, and you should do the same, you can never be to carefull you know, there are homosexuals everywhere that would gladly try to stop us from fully completing this transaction.

Good Day to you Sir,
Pensi

AND I RECIEVE THIS MAIL BACK
Dear Pensi Cola,
I am very pleased with your position in your reply
to my mail.however ,I will give a brief profile of
myself.
I am a man of 59yrs with a family of five
children and a wife all living under fears of the
unknown and terror of the present goverment,precisely
9 months now i have not seen any member of my
family.
I am glad that you are very much aware of what has been going on in my country.
My friend,I am not kiding nor joking with my offer,it
may seem pretty a joke and big an offer to let you
have 25% of the sum but to me i am desperately
in need of a trustworthy person who can
keep safe custody of the money ,without being greedy
to cheat on me or take advantage of my present
condition,then abscond with the money which is
entirely my hope and resort ,in fact only resort
of living a normal life.I will very much appreciate
it if you can give your absolute trustworthy and
confidentiality and assist me in keeping custody of
the money.(BLAH BLAH BLAH STILL KEEPING TO THE FORMAT EH??)

SO I REPLY:
SEASHELLS
Dear Dudu,
I am pleased that you are pleased with my position, you stated in your previous reply that you are not kidding or joking about the 25% but in your last letter you said I could have an equal share of 50/50 with you, did you change your mind, what is the name of this lawyer that will be contacting me?? And sir could you please write our password in the letter itself instead of in the subject. Rest assured sir that I would never try to cheat you, and I would hope the same from you, I feel confident that as long as this deal is kept in total secrecy from homosexuals, then we can complete it, sir I have done some research and was suprised at the number of homosexual that live in your country,(over 65 percent) that is a high number, that is why I am trusting you in this deal to keep it secret from them, please promise me that no homosexuals will learn of this deal from your end. Please have your lawyer contact me immiedately so we can continue.

Good Day Sir,
Pensi Cola

AND I RECIEVE THIS:
SEASHELLS,

Dear Pensi Cola ,

Thanks for your mail,i have as well discussed with my lawyer about you and he insisted that you reach him as soon as you receive this mail,

His contact information is below,

Mr. Dale Cole.
Dale Cole & Associates.
Legal Practitioners/Notary Public.
D Cole Crescent, Victoria Island,
Readers Peninsula,
England U.K.
Tel: 44 774 947 5780.
Email: [email protected]

Kindly reach me as soon as both you discuss.
I hope you will welcome me in into your country as soon as this project is completed?
I await your prompt response,Stay blessed,
Benson

I THINK ITS TIME TO FLIP THE SCRIPT!! SO I REPLY:

Dudu,
WHAT PART OF THIS CODE DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I THOUGHT I MADE IT SIMPLE, I DONT EVEN THOUGH IF THIS IS REALLY YOU?
I REFUSE TO SPEAK TO YOUR LAWYER OR YOU UNTIL YOU GET YOUR END OF THE CODE RIGHT!!!!!!

EXTREMILY ANGERY
PENSI

(AND I LET HIM STEW IN HIS STUPIDITY AND FINALLY RECIEVED THIS)
Dear Pensi Cola,

I have deleted all my mails,kindly remind me of the password and i will not ask you again after this,please.

Benson

OF COURSE IVE GOT TO SLAP HIM EVEN MORE NOW, I THNK HE LOVES THE ABUSE

SEASHELLS
Dudu,
Why would you delete the emails I have sent to you? Are you not serious about this deal? If you are joking me let me know now! Your Password is "Sally sells what by the seashore" you are to write this in the actual email, not in the subject bar, You are beginning to make me think that you may be a homosexual in disguise trying to trick me into having a relationship with you, please be reminded that i am not a homosexual, nor will i tolerate any homosexual actions on your end of this deal, please confirm to me that you are not a homosexual and do not wish to engage in homosexual actions with me, you must promise me this, until you do this I refuse to contact your lawyer, please also confirm your lawyer is not a homosexual as well, you are beginning to worry me.

Angrily
Cola

I GET THIS IN RETURN\

Dear Pensi Cola ,

Sally sells what by the seashore,

Please point of correction,my lawyer is not a homosexual and dont as a matter respect mention such to him for it will be very insultive on his own time.

HMM TIME TO CONTACT THE LAWYER
ME-TO THE LAWYER

Sir,
How are you? I am contacting you in regards to mr. Dudu, he wanted me to speak with you, I must ask you one question though sir, please tell me you are not a homosexual, because I refuse to business with a homosexual. If you answer no to this question, then please tell me how to continue.

Thanks
Pensi

APPARENTLY THE LAWYER DIDNT LIKE THIS AND I NEVER RECIEVE A RESPONSE- BENSON DOESNT WRITE IN A FEW DAYS SO I ASK HIM WHATS UP

SEASHELLS
Dudu,
Whats been up? Long time no speak, how have you been, how come you havent written, I hope you are ok?

Later
Pensi

AND I RECIEVE THIS :

Dear Pensi,

I HAVE BEEN A DOWN WITH MALARIA,BUT MY LAWYER TOLD ME THAT HE DID NOT LIKE THE TURN OF YOUR MAIL,SO PLEASE WRITE HIM AGAIN AND BE MORE POLITE AND RESPECTFUL IF YOU ARE REALLY WILLING TO HELP ME.

BENSON.

(ME BE RUDE????)
SEASHELLS
Dudu, you need to tell your lawyer to burn in hell, I was nothing but polite to him, so he can fuck off, that is all I have to say, anyways shitbrick it turns out I have won the global lottery and really do not even need to help you anymore, I will get my money anyday because I paid the release fee of $7,500, but if you still need my help (because I will have alot more money soon!!!!!!) Then tell your lawyer to quit being such a pussy
Angrily
Cola

AND THIS IS WHAT I GET BACK

Sally sells what by the seashore

You dont have to be angry my friend,you people are only helping me.

Please take things easy and talk to him so that he can tell you what to do next.

Benson

MY REPLY

SEASHELLS

Dudu,
I think we should get another lawyer, or you tell him to contact me again because I refuse to talk to him until he apologizes.

Cola

I GET NO REPLY SO I SMACK HIM A LITTLE MORE

SEASHELLS
Sir,
I feel that you have been avoiding me these last couple of days and you keep delaying this transaction why?????? Do you Not wish to move forward??? Please let me know so I am not wasting my time, I expect a reply to this email immediately, I should recieve the money from my global lottery winning soon, I think I need to pay another release fee, then I will have it and I will be richer than your bum ass!!!!!!! Anyways Im going to check my mail in one hour and if you havent wrote me Im going to be pissed.

Angrily
Cola

AMAZINGLY HE HAS HIRED ANOTHER LAWYER YIPEE

I have another good lawyer,please reach him.

His name is Barrister Frank Okoh,

His email address is [email protected]

Please reach him.

I DECIDE TO PLAY MIND GAMES WITH HIM NOW AND INTRODUCE FRANK KOBANGO

SEASHELLS,
Dudu Head,
What are you talking about, your lawyer Frank Kabongo contacted and I paid him the $750 US dollars to have the names changed or some bull shit he was rambling on about, so I suggest that you stop delaying because I have already taken the next step in this transaction, so now I am waiting on your slow ass, so I suggest you stop yelling at me and hurry the hell up, asshole.

Pissed
Pensi Cola

AND NOW HE IS GETTING ANGRY

PENSI,

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU,I GAVE YOU MY LAWYERS INFORMATION SINCE YESTERDAY THAT YOU SHOULD CONTACT HIM AND YOU ARE HEAR TELLING ME STORIES.

CONTACT HIM SO THAT HIM SO THAT HE CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO DO.

BENSON
I FUCK WITH HIM A BIT MORE

SEASHELLS
Dudu,
Why are you still delaying this transaction? Like I stated in the previous email, Frank and I are ready to proceed, he confirmed to me this morning that he recieved the payment and said we are waiting on you for the next step, so take your foot out of your mouth and put it on the accelerator so we can hastily proceed dip shit

Angrily
Cola

HE SENDS ME THIS

Pensi,

My lawyers name is not Frank Kobongo for your information,His name is Barrister Frank Okoh and his email address is [email protected]

So if you have been contacting another frank,that is not my lawyer,ok.

Contact my lawyer on his email address so that he can tell you what to do,You are only delaying this procedures.

He is waiting to hear from you now,

Benson.

HMM IT SEEMS THAT I HAVE SENT MONEY TO THE WRONG PERSON

SEASHELLS
Dudu,
What are you talking about, are you saying that I have sent money to the wrong person?? I think your lawyer is lying to you and he took the money I sent him and is denying everything, listen you need to go to him and beat the ever loving shit out of him and demand he uses it properly, I dont know what kind of games he is playing with us, but i dont feel that we can trust him any longer. Please advise me when you kick the shit out of him, anyways would you PLEASE QUIT DELAYING THIS TRANSACTION, you are acting like a joker who doesnt want to continue, if that is true then tell your lawyer to send me my money back.

Plentiful Health
Pensi Cola

HE SEEMS TO BE GETTING THE HINT NOW OR IS HE

I think you are the one joking,what are the informations that you sent the money with?I am a responsible man,forget what i am going through now.

If you are kidding,please tell me,the joke is over.

HE JUST CANT LET GO

Dont you have a single respect,yes send the western union money transfer information so that i know what you are saying,but mind you that my lawyers name is frank okoh not frank kobongo

HMM SEEMS A LITTLE ANGRY STILL BETTER COOL HIM OFF
Dudu,
Lets not be angry, if someone is cheating us we need to work together to stop them! Do you understand?

Pensi

TEAMWORK!!!!

SEASHELLS
Dudu Head,
What do you suggest we do about this gentleman that has been cheating us, I personally think it is your lawyer stealing money from you, to buy things. Please tell me how well you know your lawyer, and how much you really trust him.
Pensi
WE FINALLY AGREE ON SOMETHING

Yes,let us not be angry with ourselves,but if really you sent the money,send the information to me,My lawyer is a good christain and a deacon in his church as well,so dont lay false accusation on the man of God.

NEARING THE END.....

SEASHELLS
Dudu,
Please understand that I am not trying to accuse your lawyer of anything, but he never did answer me when I am asked him if he was a homosexual, so I figured since he is a homosexual he might be a homosexual thief!! You never can tell these days, what information off of the WU reciept do you need?

Pensi

HE'S HAD ENOUGH Sad

I am tired of your joke

FUN AND GAMES ARE OVER

FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID MUGU, DID YOU THINK I WOULD FALL FOR YOUR JOKE? YOUR ARE A SMALL CHILD AND A FUCKING RETARD. YOU MAKE ME LAUGH. I AM TIRED OF YOUR JOKE YOU BITCH.

THANKS FOR ALL THE LAUGHS AND ENTERTAINMENT

BEST WISHES
PENSI COLA

THE END TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

, i have ur datas u 'll die in poverty swine.

idiot , go and make money as order guys are making
stupid animal.

Bastard.
RamenDragonElok
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably a lot better than I'll do with my first. I imagine that if you got really good you could get some hilarious pics out of this homophobia angle. If I were you I would have tried flattery more; from what I've seen in other baits you need to occasionally act submissive to give them the illusion of control so you can jerk them around without wearing their tempers down too much. But then, I have no real experience at this...don't wanna seem like I'm trying to be an expert.
lakenfire
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yah, trophys are so hard to come by, the mugus are starting to learn so i didnt even try for one this time, yah i just liked the fact that of saying whatever the fuck you want to them and still getting a reply

, i have ur datas u 'll die in poverty swine.

idiot , go and make money as order guys are making
stupid animal.

Bastard.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic