SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wish me luck(again)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Screw_Scamming_Spammers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I realized I was going to have to make things look more authentic to actually get any replies.

I've set up a fake email account and integrated it into Thunderbird, found an internet voice and fax service, and started responding like a sucker. I answered about 5 today so hopefully at least one of them will get back with me. I make it a point to offer contact details up front so I look like a legitimate sucker. I may need some delay tactics soon.
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can use any number of reasons for delays. Are you talking about dragging out the bait itself, or delaying the payment?

I usually delay giving out my baiting number, and claim that I have just moved into a new apartment, and it will take a few weeks for the phone to be installed. If trying to slow down emails, I claim that my phone includes internet, so I am stuck going to my sister's house a few times a week to check emails.

For payment delays, you can use excuses such as your car broke down and it was expensive to fix; sick relative; you had medical bills or had to have a root canal, etc.

Anyway--good luck again, and you'll get a lot of good advice: )

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just so that you know - if you access a Gmail account through Thunderbird (or any other POP/IMAP/SMTP client), your IP address will show in the headers, unlike accessing it through a web browser. Fortunately, Thunderbird can send mail through a proxy.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Screw_Scamming_Spammers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
Just so that you know - if you access a Gmail account through Thunderbird (or any other POP/IMAP/SMTP client), your IP address will show in the headers, unlike accessing it through a web browser. Fortunately, Thunderbird can send mail through a proxy.
Thanks for the heads up on that. How would I go about using a mail proxy?

PS
Still no responses. Why do they even pester me then ignore me when I write back? Sad
Screw_Scamming_Spammers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh wait, I was wrong. I have one. Smile

Dear Beloved,

I am most grateful for your reply to my Email, and I seize this opportunity to thank you for coming to my rescue. However i crave your indulgence to kindly attend to this in good faith as everything is Legal and the funds belongs to my Late husband whom before his death was always helping Charitable organization, NGO in the world. I hope you were not too embarrassed by my first email to you since you do not know me: I had no option since the family of my husband in and outside Russia refused to distribute my husband funds because they wanted to keep it to them selves. I don't really know how to move the funds out and dispatched it to charity organizations, so I resulted to putting fate to test and making a random contact, I got your email address from a private search which i did on the internet. I am communicating with only you at this moment with regards to this transaction. And I would not have any cause to do otherwise, except you state your intention to withdraw your assistance. Just like I stated in my first mail to you, this fund is presently with a bank in Malaysia (Asia Continent) and they would be able to transfer the funds to you immediately if you adhere strictly to their directive. I cannot distribute these funds myself because of the following reasons:

(1) I am undergoing medical treatment and It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few Months to live, according to medical expert’s diagnosis.

(2) I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give help to charity organizations and NGO, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth before my death. It is for this reasons I am seeking for your assistance to stand as the beneficiary to the fund and retrieve it on my behalf and dispatched it to charity organizations. I will be sending to you some names of these organizations too.

All the necessary documents required to get the Funds out of the bank are with me. However, before I proceed further in giving you the Bank contact, I want you to give me your words that you will be very honest and straight forward with me when the money gets to you and also that you will be able to execute this Project successfully and help me dispatched it to charity organizations.As this is MY LAST WISH BEFORE MY DEATH TO SEE ME CONCLUDE THIS.

Thus, I would want you to get back to me on the following issues if you are ready to assist me:

(1) That you are in a position to be trusted as a God fearing person with such a large amount of fund been entrusted to you. Also, that you will dispatch it to charity organization and churches as I wanted it.

(2) That you are willing to contact the Bank to discuss the terms of activating the dormant account and releasing the funds to you.As soon as I receive your reply that you are ready to proceed under these terms, then I will furnish you with all details including the Bank Name. But if you have any questions to ask me, please ask and I will be more than happy to respond to them immediately.

I will be sending to you all the necessary documentations to conclude this Project.

Looking forward for your reply.

Remain bless.
Mrs. Mary Parker Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Razz
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I use Tor, but haven't set up Thunderbird to use it; I just know it's doable. Somewhere in Thunderbird's preferences, you should be able to find it. For baiting, I use webmail on a browser that uses Tor.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On average, it can take a mugu three days to respond, but it can take longer.

One reason is, and this is one of the reasons why baiting can be important. Is a mugu may think he has a paying victim ( really a baiter). So he is less attentive to other emails that could have a questionable outcomes.

So a mugu could have three or four baiters in his box, and actively trying to con them. He may ignore other emails or not put much effort into them.

Something that could increase a mugus /baiter ratio is, post emails on scamwarners. BE SURE TO RRMOVE anything that could identify you.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am communicating with only you at this moment with regards to this transaction

HUH only if lad is unlucky, and we hope all the replies he gets are from baiters Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There actually is a pretty good chance that your lad may be getting baited by another member here, most of us register our catcher accounts on the same guestbooks. It's just really a matter of who chooses to answer which mail. I'd honestly think we'd start to saturate the market with our limited modalities but I guess P.T. Barnum was right.

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received letters in my catcher that I really wanted to bait; however, for whatever reason never heard from the lad after I responded with our famous "Tell me more......" . Since there seem to be thousands more lads out that, I just shake the sand from the sandals as they say, and find another lucky lad to enter my web.

The same if a lad twigs.....just move on. Occasionally, needing money, they might return and the fun and games will continue.

Then sometimes I get bored with a lad, and will not reply and often times I receive panicky responses such as "Are you dead?", "What happened?" etc.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Screw_Scamming_Spammers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the latest

Hello.

I acknowledge your willingness to assist me. I need you to collect my GBP10 Million lodged with the Bank in England and distribute 60% of it based on my instructions to orphanages in any charity organization of your choice and you will keep 40% for your self for your kindness. I would need the following information from you so i can contact you any time i want.

1. Your full name.
2.Telephone and fax number
3. A Picture of you so i will know who i am dealing with
Nothing would please me more than to know that you will disburse the funds discreetly helping the poor orphans.
I got your contact through our trade mission .I deemed it necessary to contact you for this trustworthy transaction. All whom I needed is a sincere, honest Below are the contact of the bank in England.

Name of Bank: United National Bank.
Name to contact: Mr. Sean Williams
United National Bank
Tel: 44-208-711-5848 44-786-409-7002
Fax: 44-207-692-5449 44-207-681-3257
Sean Williams's Mobile: 44-702-408-5606 or 44-702-407-5517
Email: [email protected]

You are to contact the accountant of UN Bank Mr.Sean Williams to tell you what to do. I have already told him you will contact him so he will be waiting for you.If you can not get the bank on the phone because of the time difference i will advice you send them an email so they can respond back to you.
As soon as you contact the bank i will send you the deposit certificate of the funds.

Thanks,
Salaudin Sade
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads will want to send scripts for the first 2 or 3 emails at least. I've found that you don't want (or need) to get the lad off script too early. Just play the willing victim who has got caught up in the enthusiasm of the good luck which has come his way. That way the lad can use his scripts up and then the problems arise when he has already invested time and effort on you.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Screw_Scamming_Spammers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm being told to contact a banker character who supposedly understands money transfers and such. I'm pretty sure a payment of some kind will be expected soon.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic