SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to you all! Sorry about the late greeting, we've all been very drunk. Please bait safe, read the stickies and sign up for a mentor.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=183735

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Campbellmania
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I joined this site like 3 or so days ago, I came here mainly to read stories of baiting, I love seeing scammers getting hurt by wasting their time, or wasting their wallet Twisted Evil
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ We welcome you to join in and have fun along with us. The baits are entertaining to read. When you are ready to join in, read all the Stickies, announcements, guidelines, Eater U and sign up for a mentor (in the Help Hints & Tips Section).

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Phil_Latio
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I joined a few days ago because I did this as a hobby to destress,lol...I love this place officially but have come across something in an unsolicited email from one of the scammers posing as a business, it seems to be a pricelist of..as they put it..BANK LOGINS, FULLZ (UK / USA ONLY) , DUMPS / TRACK 1+2 , CVV, MAILER
LIST, WU TRANSFER , BANK TO BANK TRANSFERS AND THIRD PARTY TRANSFERS,
HACKING TOOL PACKAGES.
PRICE LIST
Where may I post this on the site to show others, im still getting acquainted with the forums.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and welcome ^^^.

I would suggest signing up for a mentor for assistance in getting around the forums and one-on-one advice. You will find that panel for signing up in Help, Hints and Tips.

As to posting the letter you received I would suggest posting it in Surplus Letter area. Here is the link for posting guidelines. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=190170

The letters in there are a place where baiters can go to find scams to bait.

As to the one you received, if you are interested in baiting it yourself, you are welcome to do so. I would suggest that if you want to post about it as you proceed you would post behind a login (Scambaiting Help Hints and Tips) and in there we can answer your questions as they may arise when you are baiting this lad. We would ask that you post the headers and the complete letter so we can view.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
bananaman1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got scammed a few years back when I was in a very vulnerable state.

As a writer, I should have known better. Somehow I was chasing something of a dream, or at least divert my attention from the pain.

Now, I am grateful to have found this site. Think I got one scammer on the hook at the moment, and thought it would be fun to screw with his head.

Found many of the audios hilarious, and some of the email scams even more hilarious. As a creative writer, taking stories true ti life, this will give me hours and days of fun. And a chance to do some payback on these bastards.

Your idea is great. And I can hardly wait, now as I have plenty of time to make scammers lives miserable.

Hope my intro is not too long. It's the trait of a writer with a chip on his shoulder, and getting even on his mind.

Keep up the good work. Hope to become a top baiter myself one day. Keeps my distracted while having a writers block. It might even give me some ideas, and inspiration...
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome and I'm sorry to hear that you have been scammed, not it's payback time.
I'm sure you will be a top baiter one day. If you can only get a decent mentor. If not, then you're screwed. Very Happy

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Iwonthelotterytwice
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. I joined because of a 'stuck in Madrid' scam that really upset my parents. Lets hope that revenge is as sweet as they say it is!

I have already read just about every thread at 419eater and I am totally impressed by the amazing work' that goes on here. I literally cannot wait to get started!

Thanks to everyone who has posted useful tools. I am currently working on a few of my own and hope to be able to share one day.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hi there. Welcome to the Land of Lad Fun & Games!

Since you have done lots of reading, the next stepping stone is signing up for a mentor. While we encourage questions, a mentor can provide lots of one-on-one guidance and help. And they are FREE! If your mentor wants a mentoring fee to be sent via WU or MG, let us know.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
conroy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do what Morgain is suggesting. I've run a couple minor baits but the tips of the mentors is what we need to do to run a safe bait. Looking forward to my first drawn out bait, with a mentor helping me along. Already opened my eyes to a few things I didn't realize. I am now much more prepared to carry this out. Just dangling my line right now and expect a good bite soon. Twisted Evil
Iwonthelotterytwice
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been appointed a mentor called Dharma. I have a nibble on one of my lines at the moment and I do need a bit of help with what to do next. I have PM'd my mentor.
ldg1414
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I've always found scam baiting amusing but I never tried to bait before. Well until someone sent me a message on a social media site I have been a member of for over a year asking to communicate by email, about a week ago, I couldn't resist.

Interestingly enough "she"'s from South Korea (and the ip in her email header says so too), she seemed immediately attracted to me. When I ask her what she read on my profile she's all like "oh I just thought we like had so much in common, so much the same, u know?". I got an email and found peices of the script on scam warning sites. This scammer is somewhat smart, and answers my questions well, sometimes misinterpreting what I say. They seem to be using a translator. I'm actually talking with them on skype at this very moment, not over cam though. She's not overly romantic but throws it in here and there, I'm trying to not seem that way either just to keep a longer bait going before the money comes up.

She claims to run a business where she sells women's clothing online, she hasn't showed me the website yet, I'm wondering if I should be weary to go there if there even is a website, or if I should check it out on a mobile device. Actually she told me her only other employee got in a car accident, but she has not asked me for money yet.

Edit: dangit I told them I didn't have a job, didn't mean to but they asked and I forgot. I wonder if they're going to run away now because I'm not making money.
Sekhmet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I just signed up and am totally new to scambaiting. I found your site today when searching for information on Nigerian email scams after receiving what I believe to be a scam email today. Normally I would just report these to the email service provider, but after reading a few of the articles here I see that's a bit futile, and this scambaiting malarkey looks like fun!

There don't appear to be any mentors available at present so I'm reading the articles and stickies to inform myself.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ There are several mentors available. To be eligible to sign up for a mentor you need to make one obligatory post, which you have. So go back and sign up for one. And they are FREE! Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Acobblestone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all!

My co-worker introduced me to this site. I think its great a place like this exists. I'm looking forward to many awesome email exchanges. How does one find a mentor?
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Acobblestone!

Welcome to eater glad you are here. You can go here to get a mentor http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
bingohead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just like to say Hi to everyone. I have just started baiting and I am finding this site very useful. Thanks
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here, folks! Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Bacon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

I joined here because someone I (vaguely) know told me about this site. Apparently some of his good mates have had some fun in scambaiting before.

Unfortunately, my little sister was scammed off her pocket money about a year and a half or so ago, when she wanted to buy UGGS online. Relatively cheap (not outrageously) so she paid them using paypal I believe, ofcourse the shoes never arrived. When she showed me the site I immediately recognized the poor design (resolution of a 15" CRT).

Anyhow I might try to do some baiting.
jonathangoldsmith
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My name is Jonathan. Well, not really. Anywho I have been a fan of scam baiting ever since I heard about the Skeleton Coast Scam on this American life. Just the fact that you can pull something like that off with nothing but a computer is fascinating. >currently baiting a Chinese and UK scam, and have arranged airport meetings for both. I hope they show up...
singscot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Just registered on here as I have just roped in a scammer from gumtree. I hate these people as I have been victim to some scams from these awful people.
I came on here as I want to wind this person up in a hilarious manner, I am seeking motivation!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Acobblestone wrote:
Hey all!

My co-worker introduced me to this site. I think its great a place like this exists. I'm looking forward to many awesome email exchanges. How does one find a mentor?
If bravos clicky doesn't work out for you I would go to Wal-Mart and buy one. Laughing You can take them back for something useful. Some of these people are twisted.

Welcome everyone!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome one & all

there are available mentee slots at the present so if you want to get seriously into baiting & need help then please apply

look for the orange link under the 3rd forum down called "Cherrie Mentoring Program - Mentee Signup & Control Panel"

bait safe & have fun !

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Death of Rats
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi

I used to do a bit of scambaiting 3-4 years back, just at the timewasting level, but stuff got in the way.

Reading something on another forum reminded me of this place, and I have a lot of free time now, so I'm ready to try again!
Miscellaneelout
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, am a newby who has lurked for the last couple of years (it's a bit stalkerish I know). Finally thought it was time to take some action and contribute where I can. First bait started yesterday.

Looking forward to learning lots, and hopefully wasting some lad time.

A dumb newbie question? What prevents scammers from logging on here & getting membership? Especially some of the more sophisticated scams.

Cheers.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic