SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stupid/Funny or RANDOM Link/Joke of the Day

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, what the heck... one more.

Little Johnny was incorrigible. He was constantly getting in fights, disrupting class, and getting in trouble in a thousand different ways. His parents were at their wits end and ready to try anything. Their priest suggested they place the boy in a Catholic boarding school. Out of ideas, Johnny's parents agreed even though they were sure this was a waste of time.

A week after placing Johnny in the school, they went back for their first visit, fully expecting bad news. Johnny and his parents met in the Headmaster's office. The Headmaster said Johnny had been a model student and was very pleased with his behavior.

The parent's were stunned. They turned to Johnny and asked, "Johnny, this is great news! Please, tell us what has caused such a wonderful change in you?"

Johnny pointed to the large crucifix on the Headmaster's wall and replied in a small voice, "The first thing they did when I came here was show me that guy nailed to the cross and I knew meant business."

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
PoodleSkirt99
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How Would You Answer These Four Questions?

90 percent of adults get every one wrong. But preschoolers do well!

--courtesy of C.W.F., Shaker Heights, Ohio (as printed in The Old Farmer’s Almanac 2011)

QUESTION 1: How would you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

The correct answer: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door. (This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.)

QUESTION 2: How would you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

The correct answer: Same as above? Wrong. Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant, and close the door. (This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.)

QUESTION 3: The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All animals attend, except one. Which animal does not attend?

The correct answer: The elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there. (This tests your memory.)

QUESTION 4: There is a river you must cross, but it is known to be frequented by crocodiles, and you do not have a boat. How do you manage?

The correct answer: You jump into the river and swim across. All the crocodiles are attending the animal conference. (This tests whether you learn from your mistakes.)

So…how well did you do?
PoodleSkirt99
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excerpts from my Dog's Daily Diary:

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing
12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Excerpts from my Cat's Daily Diary:

Day 683 of my captivity:

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.

They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the floor.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates of what I am capable. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. The audacity!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded!

The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe…for now.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

David Cameron was visiting a Scottish primary school and the class was in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings.

The teacher asked Mr. Cameron if he would like to lead the discussion on the word 'Tragedy'.

So our illustrious leader asked the class for an example of a 'Tragedy'.

A little boy stood up and offered, "If ma best freen, wha’ lives on a ferm, is playin' in the field and a tractor rins ower him and kills him, that wid be a tragedy."

"Incorrect", said David, in his best trying-not-to-sound-too-Scottish-accent, "That would be an accident."

A little girl raised her hand, "If a school bus kerryin' fifty children drove ow’r a cliff, killing a'body inside, that wid be a tragedy"

'I'm afraid not', explained David, "that's what we would refer to as a great loss’’.

The room went silent. No other children volunteered. David searched the room. "Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?"

Finally, at the back of the room, a wee lad raised his hand and, in a quiet voice, said: "If a plane kerryin' you and your deputy ' wiz struck by a 'freendly fire' missile & blawn tae smithereens, that wid be a tragedy."

"Fantastic!" exclaimed David, "and can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?"

"Weel", says the lad, "it has tae be a tragedy, because it certainly widnae be a great loss, and it probably widnae be a f*cking accident either!"

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The day was dark.
The sky was blue.
Around the corner the Shit-Wagon flew.
It hit a bump.
A scream was heard.
A woman was killed by a flying Turd!!
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A young cowboy sitting in a saloon one Saturday night recognized an elderly man standing at the bar who, in his day, had been the fastest gun in the West.

The cowboy took a place next to the old-timer, bought him a drink and told him of his ambition to be a great shot...

‘Could you give me some tips?' he asked.

The old man said, 'Well, for one thing, you're wearing your gun too high - tie the holster a little lower down on your leg.'

'Will that make me a better gunfighter?'

'Sure * will '

The young man did as he was told, stood up, whipped out his .44 and shot the bow tie off the piano player.

'That's terrific!' said the cowboy. 'Got any more tips?'

'Yep,' said the old man. 'Cut a notch out of your holster where the hammer hits it - that’ll give you a smoother draw'

'Will that make me a better gunfighter?' asked the young man.

'You * bet it will,' said the old-timer.

The young man took out his knife, cut the notch, stood up, drew his gun in a blur, and then shot a cufflink off the piano player.

'Wow!' exclaimed the cowboy 'I'm learnin' somethin' here. Got any more tips?'

The old man pointed to a large can in a corner of the saloon. 'See that axle grease over there? Coat your gun with it.'

The young man smeared some of the grease on the barrel of his gun.

'No,' said the old-timer, 'I mean smear it all over the gun, handle and all.'

'Will that make me a better gunfighter?' asked the young man.

'No,' said the old-timer, 'but when Wyatt Earp gets done playing the piano, he's gonna shove that gun up your ass, and it won't hurt as much!

Mortar x 100

Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
mrbigtime
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cabby pulls over and picks up a nun. he looks in the rear view mirror and said sister i have to say ive always had a fantasy of being with a nun.
she says "yeah you and everybody else"... " are you catholic"? he says yeah i'm catholic... she says "pull over" he pulls over and she gets in the front seat and gives him the best BJ he's ever had... afterwards he feels a bit guilty and says "sister i have a confession to make, im not really a catholic"... she says " dont sweat it, my name is gary and im on my way to a costume party"

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR $130 CANNOT BUY ME ABOTTLE OF BEER IN MY COUNTRY

I believed you should be trying to pull my legs and let it be so as I will not like to tolerate such attitude from you

Please brother stop that joke, it is an expensive joke that can cause hyper tension.

BECAUSE IN MY VILLAGE WE DONT HAVE A TELL PHONE
mrbigtime
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A polish guy and an italian get a job with the phone company installing telephone poles. At the end of the 1st day the foreman asks the Italian "how many poles did you install"? he said 12... he asks the polish guy the same... he said 2... 2??? he installed 12.... polish guy says "yeah but look how far his are sticking out of the ground"

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR $130 CANNOT BUY ME ABOTTLE OF BEER IN MY COUNTRY

I believed you should be trying to pull my legs and let it be so as I will not like to tolerate such attitude from you

Please brother stop that joke, it is an expensive joke that can cause hyper tension.

BECAUSE IN MY VILLAGE WE DONT HAVE A TELL PHONE
GuyInFreezer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chemistry joke... Razz

In the restaurant, one lad ordered H2O. The other lad ordered H2O too. The latter died.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funniest thing I have seen in a while, brilliant!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phFISjORzQs

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are a senior you will understand this one,
if you deal with seniors,
this should help you understand them a little better,
and if you are not a senior yet........
God willing, someday you will be......

The £2.99 Special

We went to breakfast at a restaurant where the 'seniors' special'
was two eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast for £2.99.

'Sounds good,' my wife said.
'But I don't want the eggs.'

'Then, I'll have to charge you £3.49
because you're ordering a la carte,'
the waitress warned her.

'You mean I'd have to pay
for not taking the eggs?'
my wife asked incredulously.

'YES!' stated the waitress.

'I'll take the special then,'
my wife said..

'How do you want your eggs?'
the waitress asked.

'Raw and in the shell,' my wife replied.

She took the two eggs home and baked a cake.

DON'T MESS WITH SENIORS!!!

Mortar x 100

Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

basts child
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Very Funny! Laughing

I have been coughing all day. I think I caught a virus off the internet.

Malaysia x9 Benin x2 United States X24 United Kingdom X138 Cayman Islands Australia x3 Cambodia Flag x2 Thailand x2 South Africa x4 Czech Republic Netherlands Japan China X2 Hong Kong X3 Canada x5 Nigeria x11 Ireland x2 Ivory Coast Togo X4 Ghana X12 Spain x10 Saudi Arabia x3 United Arab Emirates x2 Switzerland 2 Antigua flag needed
Closed lad accounts x 15 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg 2012 Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015
Safari for my Sand Timer Lagos,Nigeria to Parakou,Benin Lad Senator Anyim Pius
~okay yes i we be mayonaise for you~
THE WESTERN UNION MUST GIVE YOU A PEPPER AS A RECEIPT. IF THEY GAVE YOU THIS CONFIRMATION PEPPER THEN ATTACH IT AND SEND IT TO ME OKAY.
'rooms are fully air-Conditional' Air, get while it lasts!
~ANCIENT, not old!~ Says Basts Child!
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gentlemen,
I have been riding your trains daily for the last two years, and the service on your line seems to be getting worse every day. I am tired of standing in the aisle all the time on a 14-mile trip. I think the transportation system is worse than that enjoyed by people 2,000 years ago.
Yours truly,
Patrick Finnegan
--------------------------------
Dear Mr. Finnegan,
We received your letter with reference to the shortcomings of our service and believe you are somewhat confused in your history. The only mode of transportation 2,000 years ago was by foot.
Sincerely,
Irish Railway Company
-----------------------------------
Gentlemen,
I am in receipt of your letter, and I think you are the ones who are confused in your history. If you will refer to the Bible and the Book of David, 9th Chapter, you will find that Balaam rode to town on his ass.
That.... Gentlemen, is something I have not been able to do on your train in the last two years!
Yours truly,
Patrick Finnegan.

Mortar x 100

Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Another Finnegan (maybe a relative) worked for a railway company (maybe the same company).

While he was a competent worker, he had the habit of writing long, detailed, multi-page reports on any incident, and finally head office told him, "Finnegan, keep those incident reports short and to the point!"

So one day a light engine comes off the line; nobody is hurt and the engine is soon put back on the track and is back in operation. Finnegan then gets out pen, ink, and a ream of paper, but just in time remembers: "Short and to the point!"

So what head office receives is:
Off again, on again, gone again.
Finnegan.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two women were sitting in the doctor's waiting room comparing notes on their
various disorders.

"I want a baby more than anything in the world," said the first, "But I guess it is impossible."

"I used to feel just the same way," said the second. "But then everything changed. That's why I'm here. I'm going to have a baby in three months."

"You must tell me what you did."

"I went to a faith healer."

"But I've tried that. My husband and I
went to one for nearly a year and it didn't help a bit."

The other woman smiled and whispered, "Try going alone, next time, dearie."

Mortar x 100

Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Re historical transport, Moses had a motorcycle in biblical times:

Quote:
the roar of Moses' Triumph is heard in the hills

And God drove Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden in a Fury - so he drove a Plymouth back then.

Webcam of the day - watch live as tourists from around the world hold up the traffic on the crossing on Abbey Road, where the Beatles album cover photo was shot.

http://www.abbeyroad.com/Crossing

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Crap! They're all driving on the wrong side of the road there!

Fight My Brute
Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An old prospector shuffled into the town of El Indio , Texas leading an old tired mule. The old man headed straight for the only saloon in town, to clear his parched throat. He walked up to the saloon and tied his old mule to the hitch rail.

As he stood there, brushing some of the dust from his face and clothes, a young gunslinger stepped out of the saloon with a gun in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in the other.

The young gunslinger looked at the old man and laughed, saying, "Hey old man, have you ever danced?"
The old man looked up at the gunslinger and said, "No, I never did dance... Never really wanted to.."

A crowd had gathered as the gunslinger grinned and said, "Well, you old fool, you're gonna dance now," and started shooting at the old man's feet.

The old prospector, not wanting to get a toe blown off, started hopping around like a flea on a hot skillet.

Everybody was laughing, fit to be tied.
When his last bullet had been fired, the young gunslinger, still laughing, holstered his gun and turned around to go back into the saloon.

The old man turned to his pack mule, pulled out a double-barreled shotgun, and cocked both hammers. The loud clicks carried clearly through the desert air.
The crowd stopped laughing immediately. The young gunslinger heard the sounds too, and he turned around very slowly.

The silence was almost deafening.

The crowd watched as the young gunman stared at the old timer and the large gaping holes of those twin 10 gauge barrels. The barrels of the shotgun never wavered in the old man's hands, as he quietly said, "Son, have you ever kissed a mule's ass?"

The gunslinger swallowed hard and said, "No sir...... But.. I've always wanted to."

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An elderly man in Florida had owned a large farm for several years.

He had a large pond in the back. It was properly shaped for swimming,
so he fixed it up nice with picnic tables, horseshoe courts and some orange
and grapefruit trees.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there
for a while and look it over.

He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.

As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, 'we're not coming out until you leave!'

The old man frowned, 'I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim
naked or make you get out of the pond naked.'

Holding the bucket up he said,
'I'm here to feed the alligator...'

Some old men can still think fast.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Edinburgh last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-YNkN-6usk&feature=plcp
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A U.S. Social association created this little entertainment:
You need to type the address in the magic ball (Number, Street, City or Post code)
( or an address anywhere in the world) and shake it... The house appears in the snow.

http://www.draftfcb.com/holiday2011/

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A 6 year old and a 4 year old are raking the yard.
The 6 year old asks, "You know what? I think it's about time we started learning to cuss."
The 4 year old nods his head in approval.
The 6 year old continues,"When we go in for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with ass."
The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.

When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios.

WHACK!
He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up,and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit,slapping his rear with every step.
His mom locks him in his room and shouts, "You can stay there until I let you out!"
She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"
"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your ass it won't be Cheerios!"

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer,
"This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you."

The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks,
"Which do you want, son?"
The boy takes the quarters and leaves.

"What did I tell you?" said the barber.
"That kid never learns!"

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store.

"Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?"

The boy licked his cone and replied, "Because the day I take the dollar the game's over!"

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://screen.yahoo.com/onions-extremely-accurate-history-internet-235209925.html

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a bit of confusion at the gun store this morning.

When I was ready to pay for my purchases of gun powder and bullets the cashier said, "Strip down , facing me."
Making a mental note to complain to Harper about the gun registry people running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to my credit card.
I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.
They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!

Mortar x 100

Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic