SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bummer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
iaintscammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I had my first lad hooked, but then I never got a response from my reply.

Guess I'll have to throw the line back out...
Captain Jack Sparrow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first few times that happens its really hard, I was like what am I doing wrong! But sometimes thats just how it happens, I can email 50 lads and only have 4 or 5 pick up the bait. Keep working! Have you got a mentor?

Quote:
Am very great to hear from you and your continuous question asking.

Quote:
i will send my boys to fulk your family up
iaintscammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Jack Sparrow wrote:
The first few times that happens its really hard, I was like what am I doing wrong! But sometimes thats just how it happens, I can email 50 lads and only have 4 or 5 pick up the bait. Keep working! Have you got a mentor?

I do... just wanted to vent. Razz
Tyrion Lannister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Venting is good. I've vented here several times and the community has not let me down, it's a great support system.

Keep at it, you'll find that special lad before you know it.

Also, send some lads an email calling them a goat licker, that is a nice stress relief as well.

You don't treat us like a babe as if you are having a chat with your pet friends.

I am not interested FUCK AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND ANYONE RELATED TO U
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You called?
Send short, open ended replies. Leave them the chance to think they Are leading you.

Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ iaintscammed

You can also look at this as a positive sign.

The lad may have been discouraged due to another baiter's work. If the lad is ignoring your email, he might be ignoring a victim's email too.

Perhaps the lad has had a bad streak and can no longer afford time at the internet cafe.

Perhaps the lad is spending his limited internet access with an ongoing bait.

Perhaps the lad has a "day job" and can only make time to check his email every few days.

Perhaps the lad is getting ready to party for the weekend or is getting ready to go to church - I am not kidding!

Perhaps the lad's bank account, web site, or email address has been shut down.

Perhaps the lad has determined that he is not cut out for this line of work and is now doing something else.

There are many potential reasons why this lad has not responded to your email, but alas, there are many others out there who will respond!

Don't get discouraged! Smile

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may also take a few days to reply. They sometimes do for whatever reason, perhaps you are dealing with a cafe boi who has to save his pennies to check his mails. All the more reason to waste his day.

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know about the rest of the gang, but a two-line reply along the lines of, "Geez, did you send this to me by mistake?" seems to work like a charm. My response rate is just crazy good.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I spell Jeeze this way but yeah that seems to work very well!

If the Lad's mail isn't in shutdown mode I usually throw the odd hook out to see what comes back. Here and there you get a pleasant surprise! All in all there are Gazillions of these Scammers out there so it really isn't a problem.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
iaintscammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm back up on line. The lad shuttle launched and brought me a bunch of fun stuff. I had such difficulty deciding. Since I'm new, I decided to start with two, and save the rest for later...

I've got a nice man in Lagos that wants to send me an ATM card with millions on it. I'm so excited. Unfortunately, when he replied to my request for more info, he made the mistake of addressing me as sir. Since my character is female, this made me very angry, and I let him hear about it.

I also was located by a nice guy who works at a bank, and believes one of my distant relatives died without an heir, and therefore I get all his millions.

With all this free money, I'm gonna quit working soon! You folks pack up, we're all going to the Bahamas.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic