SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I am loved. Laughing

I just recoded my auto-response bot with an insult mode. A lot of the insults came from this thread. So far it is producing results. I put it on 'blast mode' and sent insults out to over 5000 scammers last night. Some real keepers have started pouring in.

[email protected] wrote:
your father, thunder fire your generation. receive death before 3 days.

[email protected] wrote:
You and your Father.............................

[email protected] wrote:
YOU ARE A FOOLISH SMALL BOI, YOU MAKE NO SENSE IN WHAT YOU HAVE JUST SAID, BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW A FOOLISH PERSON LIKE YOU, WRTING ME THIS CRAP.....YOU ARE A MAD MAN......FUCK YOU 2 AND TRY LEARN AND GROW UP !!!

[email protected] wrote:
Ogun Ma pa Iyalayaeee...

I might need help translating that one......

[email protected] wrote:
Ur Family's death will be on your head in Jesus Name I help you to say amen to that.

[email protected] wrote:
HEARING FROM YOU IN THIS FORM IS UNBELIEVEBLE BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHOM YOU ARE AND HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE IMPETUS TO INSULT YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

FOR THIS STATEMENT YOU MADE WATCH AND SEE PROBLEM OVER COME YOU WITHIN 7DAYS

[email protected] wrote:
say that to all your generation

Last edited by Joker on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
me: small boy

Volker: idiot

me: bush man

Volker: goat
womaniser

me: why u play at guyman?

Volker: fuckriant

me: go back to ur village

Volker: death await u
ewu
wetin u sabi

me: u be too small for this game
go back to ur village

Volker: u will die young

me: local man
Yoruba goat

Volker: huwa dead animal. ogun will kill u
i pass u in everytin
animal

[email protected]

Quote:
me: UR FATHER WAS A GBOMOGBOMO WHO DO RITUALS AT OKIJA SHRINE FOR MONEY. BUT HE GOT NO AMU AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OF BY A GAYMAN IN DA CAFE. NA SO?

Dr: THIS WEEK GOD WILL FAVIOUR YOU..................

me: this week, u might not be a hungry man
want me to send you $1000 for feeding so u can see food in a day?

Dr: WELL YOU CAN DO SO, WHEN YOU GET IT

me: hungry man
let me feed u

Dr: I SEE YOU BEEN BLESS THIS MONTH, ONLY IF YOU CAN OBEY GOD COMMANDMENT, AND LISTEN TO ME

me: money is the only god

Dr: IF YOU DISOBEY NOW YOU MUST MISS THE FAVIOUR ON YOUR WAY, SAYS THEY GOD OF HOST ......

me: have god deliver me a new Rolls Royce

Dr: NOW IF YOU DISOBEY GOD THE CAR WILL LEAVE YOU SOON, REJECT IT RIGHT NOW , OR..........

me: does god speak through u?

Dr: LISTEN TO ME AND SAY AMEN ..............

me: a man

Dr: I AM NOT TALKING FOR IN VAIN, FOR WHAT GOD IS ABOUT TO DO IN YOUR LIFE THIS MONTH....... SAY AMEN
OR IT WILL DELIVER TO SOMEONE ELSE

me: i'm a big boy with a large house and pretty wife
let god help another guy

Dr: AMEN, FROM THIA MOMENT I HAVE RECEIVED GOD FAVOUR WHICH MADE FOR YOU FROM TODAY

AND YOU ARE DOWN FROM TODAY, YOU WILL CALL ME FOR THIS FOR GOD FORGIVENESS SOON

FOR NOT KNOWING GOD

me: can i have gods phone number?

Dr: [1] BIBLE [2] PRAYER

Quote:
me: he doesnt own a phone? he's a very small boy

Dr: WRITE DOWN TODAY DATE, YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IN YOUR LIFE, UNLESS YOU ARE NOT A WISE MAN

me: i can offer murr or frankensense

Dr: WATCH OUT, SOON YOU WILL ASK WHAT TO DO?

me: what shall i do today?

Dr: IS NOT YET TIME YOU ARE CONFUSED RIGHT NOW

me: true, do i go to VI and see my wife, or some shacking with my girl in town?

Dr: DON'T FORGET MY EMAIL TO WRITE ME WHEN THE DUE TIME COME

Quote:
Dr: ??????????????

me: oooo small boy

Dr: do you know what you are doing

me: talking with a bush man
Dr Mugu, why u play at guyman?

Dr: so you don't know what to do go and sleep

me: NO WONDER YOU ARE BEHAVING THIS WAY THAT YOU CAN NOT EVEN WRITE YOUR NAME..YOUR PEOPLE ONLY KNOWS HOW TO CATCH FISH OR GATE MAN SO I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU JOIN GUY.

Dr: are you a guy man ?????????

me: u really are a small boy
ur family must be ashamed

Dr: English, you really are

me: CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dr: onye ngwa, take it easy

me: YOU ARE YOU SHOULD BECAREFUL UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE USE OF YOUR LIFE ANY MORE THEN TRY ME,

YOU KNOW REASON WHY AM WARNING YOU IS WHY BECAUES I FROM AGULERI IN ANAMBRA STATE SO IF CARE TAKE'S NOT I WILL SEND MY BOY'S OVER THERE TO CUP OFF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES INCLUDING YOU MR MUGU AND UR SMELLING BISH MOTHER WHO BORN NUTORIUS MUGU

Dr: old boy, are you crazy, what brought that? o back and read your English, we all knew that AGULERI are rubbers, they don't go to school, get away from me gaga

me: YOU ARE A HUNGRY IDIOT
I AM SURE YOU JUST FINISH EATING AT NWUNYE CHIOGWU'S PLACE.HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A PHANTOM?IS THERE ANY LIVING OR DEAD IGBO MAN. I AM TOO BUSY FOR A MENTALLY DERANGED BUSHMAN

Dr: you are learning through me, you don't know how to speak English, so i ave to stop here.

[email protected]

Quote:
u no get work fool

[email protected]

Quote:
you are nothing but a secondary school dropout, the problem you have is frustration and lack of education talking to you is a waste of time, just want to let you know that i have hacked your box very soon i will divert all your client or i knock them as long as you are a guy behaving like a fool and mugu

Quote:
now i know how you enter this world from a beggar, and you are still a boy, no wounder is that why you behave this way? and no Aguleri man will be stupid as you are, because i know my people we are very wise people.

Quote:
Guy this joke is over if you get any offshore work like Arab and Asia, bring make we workout money for ourselves as brother, is better we use our time and contact in rightful way, okay

Good-luck

[email protected]

Quote:
Thanks Sir for the words......All Na for wash na make them enter be the matter, if you get any pass abeg put me in

[email protected]

Quote:
U are not a guyman why are u folling ur self? That is the only language u no MUGU GUY LIKE U. Stop sending me mail i dont like it. call me +34688421887

[email protected]

Quote:
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]

Quote:
Jerk

Quote:
your mother will die if u don,t stapes away from here ok

[email protected]

Quote:
You are a sociopath , secondly writing you back is a real waste of time. I feel killing you but I won't for one reason what will kill you is not far from you . You this retarded asswipe. You re a waste to humanity. Prove to me that you are insane and that you are not normal by writing me back. L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=DVery Happy=))WinkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾

Quote:
He wants me to call him ... L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=DVery Happy=))WinkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾. Asshole. Don't waste my time got better things to do. Go fuck U̶̲̥̅̊я mom

Quote:
I KNOW THAT IM A BEGINNER AND I WANT TO LEARN FROM THE BIG BOYS,I DONT KNOW IF YOU COULD TELL ME.

I AM STILL IN AFRICA AND DOING IT AFRICAN WAY.I HAVE CLIENTS THAT WE COULD WORK ON, JUST NEED A TRUST PERSON TO DO THE JOBS WITH
YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT MY DIRECT ADDRESS: [email protected]

MICHAEL

[email protected]

Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahha ur papa is mugu....... u jobless idiot

Quote:
YOUR FATHER DO DIE BE THAT, IF YOU EVEN GET MAMA AGAIN SELF.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FATHER, MOTHER AND FAMILY

[email protected]

Quote:
You are big Idiot too

[email protected]

Quote:
GET A LIFE AND STOP BEEN FRUSTRATED.NO MORE COMMENT FOR A MENTALLY SICK
PERSON LIKE YOU,FROM D.T. TO VI TO MAITAMA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH......GO AND TAKE UP A JOB
AT OTUTU NZU SO THAT YOU CAN GET ENOUGH TO EAT.
George Stupid
+419 666 419 ext. go to hell.

[email protected]

Quote:
I NOR NO SAY FOOLISH PEOPLE LIKE U STILL DE EXIST.WELL YOU ARE A FOOLISH BEING.

I HEAR SAY NA SO U STILL GO DE FOOL UR SELF FOR UK THERE.

GOD PUNISH YOUR PAPA AND MAMA WEN WAST TYM TAKE BORN GOAT LIKE U....

BYEEE

[email protected]

Posted me a picture of a coffin Very Happy

[email protected] - Wants to be a big boy

Quote:
Good day bros,

hello bros how you doing hope you are fine well as you requested that i tell you more about my self. well i will start by telling you my names, am fredrick ifeanyi by name well am 20yrs old from delta state Nigeria living with both parents well how i entered the street was that there was a time that i wanted to go to a particular university to study a course but i was not opprotuned because there was no money so i was touched so i had to go into the street wit the aim of making it and then continue with my education but till now am still strugling ,well started last year june 2011 till date but yet have not seen any thing to show for it, am still trying cus i knw one day i will get wat i want, but bros i really want to play this big boy league so bros i really need ur help ...
thanks bros..

[email protected]

Quote:
Get a life man ...... what I do is nothing personal ,it is what I do!

[email protected]

Quote:
the prayer for the year for you mr foolish you can never see the day light of your life because i know that you have already fool yourself to Good Guy like me, that is why you are upset hahaha fool you think you are wise can you see where your good english lead you to? fool hahah one of my man has eat your *DELETED* money you pay pay pay and pay and after you might have dead your focker family will still continue dey pay and pay Guy man is a nice job just because you have no good idael to work with us come and apply i will teach you work ok hahaha nice to hear from you again foolish man eat english because na you be london when write english fool

[email protected]

Quote:
Remember that your forth coming baptism is getting closer @ d Neil river.... How are U ready 2 dance with the FREE MERCIES.. Its a devil incarnate U know?

[email protected]

Quote:
if you no dey intrested why are insulting me abeg mind your business na your type be dat boko haram
hausa goat,igbo goat,yoruba goat,may be na kidnaper na you be thief e no go better for na your

go die in prison and bomb blast and hiv uless u beg u no okija shrine ask about dat you fool nijja goat

[email protected]

Quote:
My guy why you come de insult me like this i know we can do something together you get tools abeg no vex if me and you drag job u re on top as a hacker but i have my own level of packaging jobs, no call me old fool because you no my age, my tribe or my level bt we can do something together.

Quote:
i am not begging u to call, it is for ur own good ok, u need to to know more to what u think u can do now

[email protected]

Quote:
I no need yahoo ++ to put money in my pocket.

Do yours make I do mine.

[email protected]

Quote:
HOW 9jia? u dey get them abi, which u dey?

Quote:
why you so foolish?

psyprus4rugby@yahoo.

Quote:
MEN, I HAVE READY YOUR MAIL AND PRINT IT OUYT FOR THE REASON OF NOT KNOWING WHOM YOU ARE TALKING TO , I HAVE FILE YOUR YOUR MESSAGE WITH THE POWER OF CHURCH OF SATAN 7 POWER SAINT WITH THE SORD OF 7 POWER SO WHAT I MEAN TO YOU IS THAT THIS MTCN IS YOUR MTCN FOR THE HOLE SEASON GOOD LUCK
MR OTUTU NZU,
AGIULERI QUOTES.
ASK AND CONFIRM YOUR DEVIL FOOL
CALLING YOURE SELF GUY MAN.
YOUR APRITIUAL MASTER CAN NOT SOLVE THIS ISSUE BE HIM IN ANY LEVEL

[email protected]

Quote:
Awovian,
No need for you to insult.... If you get different level's, let me know.

Tim

Quote:
It shall not be well with you and your entire family.

YOU SHALL DIE SOON.

IDIOT.....HAVE YOU NOT CHEAT BEOFRE ?.

KO NI DA FUN, KO DE NI YE LAYE. IWO OMO IRAN KIRAN.

ASHOLE YOU ARE............ OLOFO OMO IYA WERE

[email protected]

Quote:
may God have mercy on u Mr English man

[email protected]

Quote:
Go lecture your Mama

[email protected]

Quote:
Scam!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
then why do you giv me this ur papa number is lik you dey monky boi

[email protected]

Quote:
Who are you and why are you fooling yourself like Yoroba idiot being

[email protected]

Quote:
Professor, you will remain poor all the rest of your life. as I said so shall it be for you.

[email protected]

Quote:
Grammarian what do you want from me?Am 100% sure that you are a drop out and a glorified illitrate...If you are ready for business you call me..I dont need your number hungry and frustrated igbo man

Quote:
Your generations are be deviled
Am sure you are under a spell or generational curse that it tormenting you

Why can't you face your life you this frustrated son of a bitch?

A special place has been prepared for you and your family in the prison,so be prepared.

[email protected]

Quote:
hello bros this is the guy from Nigeria here are my address([email protected]) pls i really need ur help
in this game..thanks

Quote:
bros please send me your yahoo messenger I.D so that i can get to knw u more.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE COMPLETE MAGA YOU ARE NOT BORN GUY

[email protected]

Quote:
ur father

[email protected]

Quote:
i am so sorry please read below

LOL YOUsuch an idiot my advice for you get a life and concentrate on what you came online to do ... lol.... you so hopeless man ... have a lovely day and stay cool dont forget to fuck your mama remember yo do that every weekend and suck your papa dick too u have b been doing that since your where 7 ..

[email protected]

Quote:
George Smith

But you the greatest Mugu on earth using london number, Mghada like you

[email protected]

Quote:
You Moron stop playing that old game with me and look for other people that will fall for your cheap lie devote your time to making money so u can remove ur family from poverty. It is clear that you have never tasted wealth this is why you are looking for someone to scam. Bastard you know what just send me your informtions let me send you $100 so that you can have something eat today. MORON like YOU BASTRAD

Quote:
aboki how far i know say an Abiriba people like you they asn George please can you tell me the mean of your name because i know that you name mean mugu
and tell me more about you ok because i will like to know you more in my life i never hear preson asn George i tink your mean mugu looking at you pic i can see that you are very very hungry man and George aboki mugu here is your new name please don't put Smith is not your name BASTRAD which part of Abiriba are you George aboki mugu
IF U DEY VEX, GO HUG A TRANSFORMER

BASTRAD

[email protected]

Quote:
you are a fool

[email protected]

Quote:
WE NO BE MATE ACTOR YOU HEAR? BECAUSE NA 9JA YOU GO DIE PUT OK I DAY
UK NO ME SAY I NO NO MY SELF OH YOU HEAR BIG FOOL? USE THAT CONTROL
TAKE DAY

[email protected]

Quote:
And SULE i dont have a sister i guess you where talking about yo mama......

[email protected]

Quote:
Fuck off man.

[email protected]

Quote:
AFFRICAN FOOL IF YOU ARE IN UK THEN YOU WILL BE DEPOT BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY,JUST WATCH AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU SOON.

[email protected] - Provides my next script

Quote:
Dear Idiot,

For provocating my anger…

You are a horror bastard without future and DOG may have fucked your
mother to give premature birth to you. You idiot, is that
your father uncle or your mother’s in-law name?. A criminal without
success. You are talking to a king who is living big and not a poor
rat as you are.

AS far as you are there, you will continue a REFEGUEE all your life,
including your future generation, etc.Your family and Compound must
lay fallow forever…you...Bitch.

Your English looks too poor………

Quote:
what do you think this is child's play or what this is marine business and logistic services and foolinks is a new company sorting out for customers to supply vessel when they came on board at sea port and kill your family you fool FUCK YOU

[email protected]

Quote:
HEY bro thanks for the mail men you funny but you started all this with the first mail you sent to me and all the insult but it is all good sha so what good what is the deal? how the hell do you know i am an igbo boy lol.. you just too smart well i hope we get to be friends who know there might be a lot we could get to learn from each other ... send me a mail new friend and have a lovely day ...

Quote:
hey dude was good that was a great start thanks for letting know how rich you are but is all good bra lol ... thats all good men i am not rich but doing good as well no need to brag but it is all good hope you having a lovely day out there take good care of your self rich man lol...

Quote:
and sorry for sending you the mail in the first place i mean the initial mail it was my boy that bombed you kk ...

Quote:
SORRY ASS
GAT YA !!!

Quote:
lol.. you making me everyday men you the one who is frustrated men was just having fun with you as well you such a losser and for you info i am a graduate bra gat ma BSc sucker hope you having fun with your helpless life you such an old fool ...men me young me counting big stacks and having fun with ya broke ass old fool send me a mail soon and can you please send me some pictures would love to know your sorry ass better .... old fool

Quote:
HELLO SORRY ASS .. WELL HOPE YOU HAVING A LOVELY DAY I HAVE OT GOTTEN TO READ FROM YOUR FRUSTRATED SELF TODAY BROSS I THINK YOU HAVE ISSUES YOU NEED TO SEE A PSYCHIC OR SOMETHING MEN I GUESS YOU HAD A VERY HARD TIME GROWING UP AND IT IS AFFECTING YOU MENTALLY IT IS ALWAYS FUN READING FROM YOU IT MAKES ME DAY CAUSE YOUR SORRY ASS MAKES ME LAUGH WELL SELF PROCLAIMED GRADUATE WHAT SCHOOL DID YOU GO TOO THE ONE YOU PAID YOU SORRY ASS THROUGH WELL FOR ME I WENT TO A VERY LOVELY SCHOOL AND I GAT MY DEGREE AND I AM FUCKING PROUD OF MY SELF ... AND HEY BRO TAKE IT EASY ON MY MAMA SHE DONE NOTHING TO YOU WELL GUESS YOU MAMA IS DIED OR SOMETHING BUT DONT BLAME IT ON ME IT IS ME AND YOUR SORRY ASS RIGHT HERE AND LETS KEEP OUR OLD FOLKS OUT OF THIS KK YOU GAME WITH THAT ? BUT IF YOU INSIST YOU HIGHLY WELCOME AND HEY YOUR MAIL WENT INTO MY SPAM SO I GUESS YOUR IP IS GETTING LOSS YOU NEED TO CHANGE THAT ... .. WELL YOU DO HAVE A LOVELY DAY I GAT A LOT TO DO TODAY BUT I AM GONNA BE ONLINE ALL DAY HOPING TO READ FROM YOU PLEASE MAKE ME LAUGH ALL OVER AGAIN THANKS FOR THE DRAMA REALLY LOVING IT

Quote:
GOOD MORNING FRUSTRATED HE GOAT BEFORE YOU GET ME I WOULD GET YOU YOU GET THAT .... MEN GAT ALOT TO DO TODAY SO DONT REALLY HAVE YOUR TIME NOW .. WOULD GET BACK TO YOU LATTER .....

[email protected]

Quote:
Fuck you anuofia nwuruawu..

Quote:
CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU .....IDIOT...FOOL NA UR GENERATION U GO WIPE.....EWU CAN BEER......

" - Alison Smith
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The love letters keep pouring in. Laughing

[email protected] wrote:
UR MAMA SUCKS GOAT DICK FOR 5 NAIRA BOY OOOO

[email protected] wrote:
FUCK YOU TOO AND IF ANY BODY WANNA BE DOWN WITH YOU FUCK THAT PERSON

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a reminder. Please be careful where you are sending these types of emails to. I found some of a baiter's insults in my catcher accounts.

This should be REQUIRED READING:
======> http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=198536 and also
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=198536

If I am receiving them, it is also possible that an ITP could also be receiving them which is unacceptable.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Morgain Le Fay.

I read those threads and did follow them to the letter in that my blast list came from sites that have confirmed scammer addresses. Joe Wein and 419 baiter were among the lists used. If anyone recently got an insult though I would be interested to see if it was mine by seeing if it was one of the pre-programed insults in my response bot. If it was mine, first of all my apologies, please let me know what your email address was, and I will consult the list of 'scammer addresses' to figure out how your address got thrown in the mix.

I will say this: I did get a warning letter back from one 'scammer' email address. Something tells me that someone stole the scammer's box and is warning off victims. I just replied back with 'b8r' and left it alone. I also read in those stickies you mention something about an email harvester being used mistakenly. I did have an idea but did not want to necro an old thread.

Anyway the love continues....

[email protected] wrote:
YOU ONLY SLEPT WITH A MAD WOMAN YOU MISERABLE LOOKING FOOL!

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It was just a general reminder not aimed at you.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And so lad pain keeps pouring...

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy u dey fuck up, let me tell u am from niger delta, so dont fuck up with me ok just face ur business and stop vomiting nonsense out of your probosis mouth

[email protected]
Quote:
My dear bastard //kind of like this lad's politeness
may the devil punish ur entire family who do u think u are in fcat if u try reply my mail i told u that ur life will be in danger immediately

[email protected]
Quote:
you must be mad always fukkkkkk your father tell them to go hell now

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I AM WAITING YOUR BOYS
GUY,

YOU ARE A FOOL IN THIS MATTER, IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME COME OMOLE HOTEL
OR YOU CAN SEND ALL YOUR BOYS TO COME AND SEE ME HERE TONIGHT

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: ANIMAL LIK YOU,MONKEY RAT GOAT COW LIK U // Mmm, me likes animals Smile
Wat d hell r u doing on net, people like u shuld b serving drinking in my office, if u no u don't have anytin doing contact me so i can get u a nxt job, instead of of u meking sum crap, mind ur sef aiit, don't let me trace u, cos it wil b bad 4 u, hope ur moda warn u nt 2 play wit fire, i wil burn ur brains off....shey u get mind ba try me n i go show u who r b...d battle is drawn i dey cu met u 4 wia u dey now, ur papa ur mama u..ur entire generation na devil go punish una...foolsss...y u no put mobile nuba mek motor jamb uu

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: IDIOT MEANS A foolish or stupid person. THATS WHAT YOU ARE! //Oh, thanks for educating me

YOU HAVE TIME OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD KILL U.......IDIOT.COME ON DIE IT U DIS NORO DEY REASON ME JONZING..

Quote:
wetin i do you ? mumu. you dream finish , you come they tell me your dream..i send you message ..bastard .

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO YOU BE SELF YOU DEY CRASE?

[email protected]
Quote:
NICE FORMANT KEEP THE FIRE BURNNING MY GEE YOUR MTHER AND YOUR FATHER OK

[email protected]
Quote:
my guy wetin happen na?

what is the meaning of this robish? listen aguleri guys are my friends so if u like let us meet i will come to d tee if u like

i know many guys from aguleri ok

people like eselu igbo, igwe isolo abu and others so if u want i can come there and see u no wahala

call me if u want

Quote:
hahhahaha

my guy i know the entire aguleri and umuleri, aukuzu and co it is only osondu that is using bently and no one is using phantom my guy forget all these ur noise and mouth making just pray over the in malaysia make God bless so that u can come back home to see ur hungry papa and mama

i know men don leave malaysia becus there don spoil so better help urself so that God will help u mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
U r an idiot....If u r from that so called stupid aguleri am from nnewi...

[email protected]
Quote:
OTO GBAWAKWA NNEGI...LELE MUGU ..OZOKWA, ASIM OTO SUPUKWA NNEGI..IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
u are a fool,is like u are new in this game,people of ur type are the kind of people who came direct to Benin and that is why ur type damage the image of Aguleri

[email protected]
Quote:
you and your aguleri is nothing but a fool lol aguleri what you think is the head of charm or what you get luck i dont know you in person i would teach you small lesson idiot go and ask them ubumkpa aguleri still dey lean

Quote:
Subject: CHOP U OFF
you are a poor man you are a small boy stupid little boy why cant you develop your bush town lumber lumber like you moron

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE FOOL.LOL.....I AM FROM NIGER DELTA WARRI...I DONT WANT TO KNOW YOU IF YOU MESS UP I WILL RESERVE WHAT I WILL DO TO YOU..BASTARD

Quote:
What Bringing all these??Please know that i am not hear for shit..Own whatever you choose to have thats for your pocket alone so go and live with what you have because i dont even know you or know why you are sending me these fucking messages..
Fuck off you dumb Ass

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER IS A FOOL AND YOUR MOTHER A WITCH, BUT LET ME TELL YOU A SECRET , YOUR MOTHER IS A PROSTITUTE , I FUCKED HER LAST NIGHT

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a bastard and fuck you and your entire family for a goat like you.

You are proud of coming from Aguleri or where do you call it,i am more from more scary place animal like you.

The number you gave does not exist because,i have tried calling it and it is fake number Goat Armd Robber like you.

Umuneri is better and will ever rule you fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
MR NGBADA I SAID YOUR MAMA TOTO,GOD PUNISH YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY YOU SON OF IMBECY,YOUR FATHER FUCK MAD WOMAN BEFORE E COME FUCK YOUR MAMA TO BORN IDIOT LIKE YOU. IF YOU TRY WRITE ME AGAIN YOUR NAME WILL ENTER ALUSI OKIJA IDIOT BASSTARD,FUCK YOUR MOTHER YOU SON OF THE BEATCH

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL ROT IN HELL.. STUPID ASSHOLE
FUCK YOU AND GO AND DIE LIKE A FOUL, YOU THIS STUPID BITCH.. YOU AND YOUR GOMERS OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOUR SELF WILL ROT IN HELL. IT SO PAINFUL I CAN TRACK DOWN YOUR LOCATION TO BURST YOU OFF.. SHIT SO PAINFUL.. I WISH I CAN GET A HOLD OF YOU AND TRASH YOU LIKE A GOAT BECAUSE YOU ARE 1.. GO AND LOOK FOR WHO ELSE TO SAY THAT THINGS TO, OR ELSE YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU WERE BORN.. FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY..

Quote:
Subject: YOUR LAST WARNING
YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAYING, BEFORE YOU GET YOUR SELF INTO TROUBLE.. IT TAKES ME NOTHING TO WASTE YOUR LIFE AND MAKE YOU A DEAD FOUL.. BE WARNED OR ELSE YOU JUST WASTE YOUR LIFE. I HAVE A BETTER THING TO DO HERE, JUST DON'T EVER AND EVER IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE DARE ME, BECAUSE IF YOU DO.. YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU WERE BORN.. I WILL MAKE YOU ROTTEN LIKE A POISONOUS RAT.

Quote:
FUCK YOU AND YOUR MISERABLE FAMILY.. YOU BITCH.. YOU ROT IN HELL .. STUPID ASSHOLE

Quote:
YOU SO STUPID, AND AN IDIOT.. WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM THAT MADE YOU TO WRITE ME HERE.. I FUCKING DON'T KNOW YOUR SOUR PUSSY MAMA OR YOUR FAMILY, WHAT KIND OF FUCKING BUSINESS WE BOTH HAVE...

ASSSHOLE

Quote:
YOU ARE A BITCH, AND YOU AND YOUR BOYZ ARE IDIOTS.. YOU ARE A FUCKING ASHOLE.. I SWEAR, IF I SEE YOU, I CAN GUN YOU DOWN THIS BITCH.. FUCK YOU DOG..

^^ This lad needs all your love, send him some Smile

"WHERE DID YOU LEARN THOSE CUT AND JOIN ENGLISH, WOW! IT SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING. CAN YOU MAKE A LINE OF GOOD GRAMMAR?"

"You email has been received and from my understanding your email is not well understood."
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The love letters continue.

[email protected] wrote:
Your mother love me.

This next one wrote a book...

[email protected] wrote:
In the first place, you are a nonentity someone without brain and you
are cursed forever. You do not know me and you are sending me such
trash. If I send you a business proposal just boldly say I am not
interested, not to waste your time to insult someone you do not know,
any way since I know you are a nonentity I will not worry about your
email, because there are lots of mistakes in your verbs, I believe you
most have passed out through the university back door and maybe I can
say If you really attend high school. Any ways thanks for your little
brain, and as far as I am concern it worth nothing.

People of your age take their time to discover and rocover, something
important for the offspring of their future and when this discovery is
made, the next step is to develop it and when you succeeded in
developing your discovered, the whole world will know about you, your
name , your nation, your village, shall be known. I believe you will
learn something from me today and stop being stupid on net and do
something useful to your goodself.

Any way I don’t blame you but if you feel you are strong and you can
talk to people any how on net, and then see what happens to you .And
you shall be cursed and in the next 7days, you will leave to witness,
I can never curse your family or parents because I don’t know them, if
you went to school, you should have learnt to close your dirty
smelling mouth and do something useful for your nation.

People like you are just empty vessels. Going around spoiling the name
of God chosen people, the only great men and people known for wisdom
all over the world Don’t YOU KNOW THAT THE Ibo’s ARE ONE OF THE
TRIBE OF ISREAL THE BLESSED PEOPLE OF GOD AND NO ONE SHALL CURSE THEM.
ISREAL IS been surrounded with Enemies and behold they never lost any
war. Biafara will come to exist just watch and see how God works and
the day you will hear it, you will remember me and laugh. Ibo people
are great people and God is with them.

Tell me how many Housa or YORUBA who has hold any of the international
post. Housa’s are just like animals, YORUBA people are betrayers, all
over the world know about that, and every legitimate IBO man will have
nothing to do with the YORUBA. YES IBO people are very desperate
people with target that is why we are blessed. 9jar can only be good
if divided. Otherwise the IBO people will not rest.

Your people are full of cheat deceit and killing. Stealing from the
bag you don’t know how it’s bought.

Listen, I am happy today and that is why I am taking it very polite
with you and let me warn you for the very last time, do not bring
problems for your self. But if you email me again with all this trash,
let us see what will happen. A word is enough for the wise.

Be damned by whatever God you worship

[email protected] wrote:
Bros no need for such. We fit work together. i dey asia.

Feel free to 'work' with Mr. Asia.

[email protected] wrote:
i know say you be bastard , born throw way because pikin wey stay with him papa must
go school for small pikin , as you no see person send you go school i pity you and
your destiny ohh .. because you no get future at all ..and my best advise for you be
say ...PUT PETROL FOR YOUR BODY FROM HEAD TO TOE AND PUT FIRE make you dey go to
your sdestination for HEEELLLLLLL ...hahahahahahah

[email protected] wrote:
Dear Sir,

wetin dey worry you abi you don dey run mad,look if you dey like cash please tell me i will send it to you ok,bcos am a rich young man

[email protected] wrote:
ur life

Another book here.........

[email protected] wrote:
DEAR FOOL,

YOU ARE A MUMU, IF YOU GET TIME WRITE ALL THIS THINGS WHICH TIME YOU DEY USE DEY
HUSSLE.MEANWHILE WHERE YOU DEY? IAM IN MONACO BIG FOOL MAKING LOTS OF DOUGHY FOR
FOOLS LIKE YOU.AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENTFROM THIS
BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKEYOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS
FOR MONEY.ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ONYE ASHAWO, HOLIGAN, OZUH,NKITA,YOURENTIRE FAMILY ARE
VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARACHINEKE KPOROKU. YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN. YOU
CANNEVER MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR GENERATION WILL BE SERVANTS TO
PEOPLE LIKE US.

OHU LIKE YOU,ALL YOUR SISTERS MUST DIE AS ASHAWO AND YOUR BROTHERS ALAYE. SHE NA OFF
SHORE YOU DEY, YOU MUST NOT COME BACK ALIFE. YOU WILL COME BACK IN A COFINE, YOUR
MOTHER WILL NOT ENJOY THE RICHES OF A SON AND AM SURE SHE IS ALREADY A WIDOW THAT
WILL BE A LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE VILLAGE.YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH
AND THE DOGS WILL EAT YOUR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT. SON OF A NO BODY.YOU WILL REMAIN
CURSED FOREVER, THAT YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU USE IN CAUSING OTHERS, MAY IT NEVER TASTE
FOOD AGAIN AMEN. IbuZI EZIGBO ENYIM NWOKE UGBUA MAKA NA ECHI GARA AGA KA MU RARA
NWANNE GI NWAYI OTU YA NATO MU UTO NKE UKU, ARARAMUYA NA AZU RA YA NIRU, WE LAZIE YA
AJI OTU EJIM AJI IKPU YA NAKPAM UGBUA, AGAMU ARA YA OZO NAMGBEDE TA DALU NWANNE ONYE
OTU OMA NWA NWOGBENYE ENYE JE CHO IHE IGA EME , NKE MBU IMAGHI AKWUKWO NKE
ABUA,INWEGH NNE NA NNA NKE ATO IBU ONYE OHI .SOSO IHE GAENYERE GI AKA BU MU BU
OGARANYA IKU NNE GI OHU .NKU CHAYA OHU NCHAPU YA IRE OTU MA EBE
WNANNE GI NWANYI NO IHE OBULA AGAGHI EME YA NIKPU NIHINA ONA ATOM UTO NKE UKU. JE
NWUA AGA EBULA OZU GI NA 24TH AOUT. LIE GI NA 25TH.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING
YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU
ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID
YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA , INFACT YOU ARE THE
BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO
MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT
INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO
ASHAWO LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO
SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER
SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR
2 NAIRA.MUMU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU, BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME,
INFACT THIS NIGHTYOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

YOU ARE NOTING BUT EMPTY BALLON,IDIOT OF U BECAUSE I AM ALREADY
A BIGGER BOY OK IF I SEE U I WILL DILL WITH U OK. GO AND HUZZLE LIKE STREET BOYS OF
UR TYPE WE ARE THE PEOPLE GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS JOB OK.

GO FUCK YOU MOTHER. THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR YOU THOUGH, IF
YOU HAVE EVER BENEFITED FROM SCAM, THEN YOU WILL DIE BY NEXT
MONTH. REASON IS THAT I AM GO TO THE SHRINE IN UR VILLAGE TO
GIVE UR THE BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER
RIVER NIGER. UR MAMA, UR PAPA, UR UNBORN CHILDREN AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE
SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS GENERATION.

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. BASTARD.

[email protected] wrote:

Subject: can i knw this bastard jst give me your house address let me come and kill u please

BOKO HARAM AND THE NEXT BIAFRAN WAR WILL FIND YOU OUT AND SOLVE THE
PROBLEM THAT YOUR MOMMA CREATED BY HAVING YOU.

EVEN IF YOU SWING THROUGH THE TREES WITH THE REST OF THE IGBO BABOONS
YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY. THE WHOLE WORLD WILL THEN BE HAPPY CUZ IT WILL
BE A BETTER WORLD WITHOUT YOUR RACE.

THE IGBOS PARADE THEMSELVES BEFORE THE WHOLE WORLD AS POMPOUS BABOONS
WIT CLOTHES ON. IS THERE ANY SUCH THING AS AN HONEST MAN OR A
VIRTUOUS WOMAN ANYWHERE IN BIAFRA?

THE WHOLE WORLD WONDERS HOW MUCH LONGER THE REST OF NIGERIA WILL
TOLERATE THE WORTHLESS IGBO.

[email protected] wrote:
You are stupid and stinks

[email protected] wrote:
u dey mad. Devil dey still dey learn.

There were a lot more actually, some that probably should not be posted...... I feel the love now. Very Happy

zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Nice work, Joker! How did you provoke those lowlifes to write such elaborate responses? Very Happy

"WHERE DID YOU LEARN THOSE CUT AND JOIN ENGLISH, WOW! IT SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING. CAN YOU MAKE A LINE OF GOOD GRAMMAR?"

"You email has been received and from my understanding your email is not well understood."
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joker did you use those addresses I sent? Very Happy I got the same two long responses almost straight away (like 5 seconds after i'd sent) so they must be auto-replies. Baiters from other sites? It was only a couple though, all the other replies coming in followed some time after. Getting a fantastic amount!

" - Alison Smith
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Where did you get the addresses for the ASEM from? If you are getting even just "a couple" that shows it's a bad list, as in addition to known baiters, you are probably getting ITPs along with it. In any event, as has been said ad nauseum, either use confirmed lists of lads for your ASEMs or don't send the ASEMs.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
^^ Where did you get the addresses for the ASEM from? .

This thread. Last 1000 addresses posted.

" - Alison Smith
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

zzz: I have written up an auto-response bot that replies with random phrases. I programmed in an insult mode into it recently...... most of the insults are just recycled insults from these insulting threads. It also helps that townender gave me the last 1000 email addresses of the scammers in this thread, that the bot can be put in blast mode and hose down a few thousand scammers daily with email, and that places like 419 baiter / Joe Wein exist to let me grab those emails in mass as well.

TownEnder: Got them and blasted out 2000 emails yesterday. I think some of these are from that list and it would not surprise me that the scammer received two insults yesterday and was just lazy enough to copy and paste the long insults in to one of us.

JMRazor: I did read the ASEM sticky and it is definitely not my goal to email ITP's or baiters. The baiters may badger me. Laughing

On a serious note, I am careful on what blast lists I feed my bot. I use pre-made lists like Joe Wein, 419 Baiter, or others with confirmed scammer addresses. I do not run an email harvester for these lists..... even though I have a working email harvester on my Linux box. I assumed the list TownEnder sent would be good because I thought it would be hard for a ITP email address to end up in this thread. Like the sticky said: automating can cause problems if the precautions put in place are not heavy enough to prevent mistakes. I am trying to be as careful as I can and should a mistake be made I want to figure out if it was me / my bot, find out where the problem occurred, and fix it as the goal of my response bot is to make it bullet proof in concept and practice. Please do let me know if someone gets an email of mine by mistake and I will get to work immediately to correct it.

In the mean time:

[email protected] wrote:
DEVIL WE VISIT UR FAMILY...

Feel the love. Very Happy

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think the point is that these should not be showing up in any baiter account. Yes, baiters can tell you, but how would an ITP tell you he/she received such an email. We understand it is not your goal to capture other baiters or ITPs but the fact remains baiters have received these and quite possibly ITPs.

As JM Razor (a Mod) said even getting 2 baiters is too many.

BTW, as far as I can see 419baiter has not been updated since February 2012 if this is the thread you are using http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_emails/scammer-email-addresses.html

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for responses.

Quote:
I assumed the list TownEnder sent would be good because I thought it would be hard for a ITP email address to end up in this thread.

@Joker -- I'm not trying to be snarky, but by virtue of baiters responding to the ASEM, it shows that his list was not totally solid although I get your logic. Please stick to the guidelines.

@TE -- Somehow you got non-lad emails in culling from this thread. Either baiters are posing as lads (which is their problem) or your harvesting method picked up some by mistake. Either way, please stick to the guidelines.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then I'm unsure how we can continue doing what we do while following these guidelines. How are we supposed to vet every address we send to? Its simply not possible to do. We have to rely on those drawing up the scam/spam lists.

I use the following three usually

http://www.baiterbase.co.uk/listemails.php
http://spamdb.vp44.com/list_replyto.php
http://meg-golpistasvirtuais.blogspot.co.uk/

Going to be taking a break from doing this for a while. These constant moderator warnings is taking the fun out of it.

" - Alison Smith
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain Le Fay wrote:
BTW, as far as I can see 419baiter has not been updated since February 2012 if this is the thread you are using http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_emails/scammer-email-addresses.html

Yes. Many of those were bouncing. Sad

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TownEnder

The Dane and I use our catcher accounts to surgically (manually) get lad's addresses and put the list into a WORD or EXCEL document, by which we can eliminate duplicates, etc.

You could call it a vetting process as we look quickly at each email to make sure it is a 419, and not a beggar etc.

It might take us a day or 2 but we can come up with anywhere from 250 to 500 lad's addresses and virtually guarantee none are other baiters or ITPs (unless a baiter is sending out such scripts).

IIRC The Dane will make his current lists available as will I. I am a little behind on my surgical culling but would have something quite soon

@Joker There was a time when that link was frequently updated, but it hasn't been since February so many of those will bounce.

Also whatever lists you are using try to verify they are current lists.

BTW, http://meg-golpistasvirtuais.blogspot.co.uk/ has my email and other baiter accounts on there, that is how I know baiters are getting this kind of stuff and until I started getting this kind of I did not know that and I have NEVER been to that website heretofore.

Quote:
These constant moderator warnings is taking the fun out of it.
The warnings are to ensure that other baiters and ITPs are not getting this kind of email. You might not mind receiving such email; however not all baiters want to receive it and we don't want ITPs receiving it.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TownEnder wrote:

Going to be taking a break from doing this for a while. These constant moderator warnings is taking the fun out of it.

Just like it's fun for an ITP to receive your ASEM? Or fun for a baiter who receives it and has to work out if it's a lad or not?

If you don't agree with our rules, there's no need to hurry back from your break.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Morgain pointed out, I (as well as she) collect the mail addies from our catchers. There is no automatic way of doing it without a bit of work. Yes, it's stereotypical, but as I post all the mails I get in my catcher at Scamwarners anyway, it's not really much extra work to copy the mail address into an Excel sheet while I'm at it.

After verifying the received mail as a scam format - very easily done with a quick skim - I use the following 3 prioritized criteria for collecting the lad addies:

1. If the text body of the mail mentions a specific mail address to reply to, then that is the address I collect, even if there is a different reply-to address. If more than one mail address is mentioned in the mail, I simply pick one. This is because I want to minimize the risk of the same lad receiving my ASEM in two different accounts, and write me off as a joker.

2. If no mail address is mentioned in the text body, but there is a different reply-to address than the one it was sent from, then I pick the reply-to address.

3. In the case of the only mail address than the one used for sending the mail, then obviously that's the one to pick.

After finishing a batch (500 mails, takes about 10-12 days), I clean for dublettes and check the list up against an accumulated master list of all addresses I formerly collected, to weed out addies already being tried out, and voila - a fresh list of confirmed lad addresses.

As I mentioned, it takes 10-12 days to collect 500 addies, so by the time the list is finished, the oldest ones are almost a couple of weeks old, and it seems that this is enough for an average of appr. 20% of the addies to be closed again, but that means that there are still 400 potential playmates in each list.

I don't mind sharing with baiters I know and/or baiters vouched for by someone I know and trust. So if you think you fall under one of those categories, you probably do, and you can feel free to poke me for a copy. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDane wrote:
As Morgain pointed out, I (as well as she) collect the mail addies from our catchers. There is no automatic way of doing it without a bit of work.

It actually can be done. The problem with automation and computers is it is a program that follows whatever rules you program in it. It can't use 'outside of the box thinking' if it gets into a situation it was not programmed for. I am definitely not saying an email harvester that follows the rules would be impossible to code up, just very hard to make as some situations are not 'cookie cutter.' That means we need a human component in the automation to back check the data harvesting...... something I have been thinking about through this whole thread as I do see the concern. I will have to reserve comments for now but once ready I may fire up a separate thread on safe data harvesting as this thread is rapidly moving away from insulting scammers and into technical policy, philosophy, morals and more or less being responsible netizens.

Dragging the thread back to where it was, these nice love letters that should not go to waste are from my last blast run. The ASEM blasts have been stopped pending solution to the problems detailed above. Very Happy

[email protected] wrote:
Nne Gi na agba akwuna,Nne gi n'ahu ariri ihe ojiri mutakwa gi,Ewu no Ghana n'amaghi Ulo Ya

[email protected] wrote:
MUMU IDIOT

[email protected] wrote:
suck your mother p***y, asshole!

[email protected] wrote:
George Smith my foot you go wash plate until your hands get pill in Ghana until you die and become Queens oracle, you basted do you have father.If you have father he should have send you to school to become a better person and work in oil company or get a better job,you scammer

[email protected] wrote:
amam na nnegi awugo onye ara

[email protected] wrote:
FRAUDSTER, FUCK MONKEY COCROACH PUSSY. ANIMAL

[email protected] wrote:
NA YOUR MAMA TOTO BE MUGU EWU LIKE YOU

[email protected] wrote:
YOUR FAMILY MUST REMAIN UNREST FOREVER

GO AND FUND YOUR MOTHER MEET LOVE WITH HER

[email protected] wrote:
Any day you write me again DEVIL go visit you that day Amen.

[email protected] wrote:
Why would you say such a thing? Your mother loves me so much.

[email protected] wrote:
I NA GI EJIRI OBERE OGE OGA GI YERE GI CHUWA AKARA AKA GI, GI NA EZUZU. OSU NWURU ANWU. OPARA ASHAWO NA ACHU ONYE OGA ANWUYE NA AKA

OSU ENWE GI MU OGE GI. OTELE

^ no clue what that one means..... anyone?

[email protected] wrote:
Note this you will never and ever curse anybody in your life I will block your id block your way also make you to enter hell fire which is your family portion.

[email protected] wrote:
GHANA POOR COUNTRY WITH POOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU IDIOT GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER ON HER SLEEPING BED

[email protected] wrote:
wait u know me before abi ogun won kill u kill ur papa kill ur mama and all ur generation u dey mad stop mailling me na..u no know me and i no won know u ok go to hell ass hole

[email protected] wrote:
NA WHO BE THIS NAAAAAAAAA???????????

^ say whaaaaaaaaaaaat? Laughing

[email protected] wrote:
FUCK YOU TWO

I am an even number bigot myself! Laughing

[email protected] wrote:
BASTARD AND IRREPARABLE FOOL LIKE U,UR PARENTS IS AS WORTHLESS AS THE SHIT,AND UR GENERATION IS AS HOPELESS AS SODOM AND GOMORRAH .BASTARD

I bow out for now until I figure out how to correct some ASEM issues. Bait safe and ASEM responsibly. Very Happy

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Just a comment regarding harvesters:

A few days ago, a lad found the addy I was baiting him on a Spanish scamwarner blog. It appeared that it had been there since February last year. I wondered about this, naturally, so I wrote the blog owner. Here is the reply I got:

Quote:
Good evening
I received the lists every day..I m not in 419 Eater...
well...
i will talk with who sent me the list...did you posted your own email addresses FAQ 419 Eater these last days ? sometimes this is the major error.. we use extractor emaisl address , and this mistake can occur
Sorry I will remove it
Regards

This just proves, that extractors are fallable. Now, I'm sure that you could write up a clever script that could collect scammer mail addresses. The only problem is, that sometimes a baiter script - for instance a WIMP format or an de-ed attempt (for instance the Bill Oddie modality) - can be hard to distinguish from a lad mail, and your script most certaintly won't be able to tell the difference. And then you'll get baiters on the hook. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought that not using readily compiled lists of scammers I will not be able to harvest a good crop. But the mugus responses posted below prove that the quality is important, not the quantity Wink Please have in mind that most of the responses are NSFW - you have been warned!

[email protected]
Quote:
i dont know u bastard .......go to fuck ya mother and take ya father to suck ya cock....

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER BASTARD!!!AS-HOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
U from Aguleri abi MUgu.I arusi 1 of Nando is here for u ok

[email protected]
Quote:
you sound like a pussy

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL AND IDIOT I HAVE EVER SEEN.MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot you are such a moron,article of no commercial value uncircumcised baboon,moron of a frog.Wont you mind the work you are throwing rather than to be cursing people who the hell do you think
you are,you bastard are you the only one that comes from Aguleri,i am from Aguleri too ,Enu-Otu precise mind the way you talk common good English you cant write aint you ashamed of your self as old as you are.this the nonsence you will be writing to a white man you are a disgrace to human race look at a monkey that have boys .go back and start from Nursery school you barfoo.disclose your identity why hiding your number and your name I am Okagbue Amobi i believe you know the name rings bell in Aguleri bastard mind the way you addresse people bunch of no concervatives.

[email protected]
Quote:
LOL OTU GBAWA NNE GI

Quote:
Subject: DAMBANZA
OH! MR. BIDA PIG, U HAVE SAID THAT WHICH MAKE ME ALWAYS CALL YOU AN IMBECILE. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST A STUPID GIGOLO LIVING WITH OLD WOMAN TO SUCK HER SMELLING PUSSY SO THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PUT FOOD ON TABLE. I DID NOT HAVE TIME TO WASTE WITH A FRUSTRATED IDIOT LIKE YOU. HOW CAN U ASK ME TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S SMELLING PUSSY SO THAT I CAN PAY YOUR SCHOOL FEES. NOOO U KNOW I CANNOT FUCK YOUR SHAMELESS HARLOT MOTHER. SHAME ON U MOTHERFUCKER. I KNOW U ARE SLEEPING UNDER UKWA TREE IN IMO STATE AND VERY SOON IT WILL FALL AND SMASH YOUR FUCKING SMALL HEAD, HAHAHA. DO NOT WORRY, WHEN I COME BACK NEXT TIME. I WILL COME ALONG WITH SOME OF MY REJECTED SHIRT TO DASH YOU OR ELSE YOU GONNA WALK NECKED ALONG THE STREET. BUT I WILL DO THAT ONLY WHEN YOU CONFESS THAT I AM A BIG BOY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN A HOTEL I KNOW YOU LIKE TO FUCK ASHAWO. OH! MY GOD, ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT U CAN ALSO SUCK ASHAWO PUSSY. YOU MUST BE THE MUST STUPID MAN IN THE WORLD. I WILL MAKE YOU DRINK FROM THE GOTA WHEN I SEE YOUR UGLY FACE.

YOU ARE MONKEY, NEXT MAIL I GONNA SEND YOU THE NECKED PHOTOS OF YOUR ASHAWO MOTHER, HAHAHAA

OTU NNE GI, ZE KACHI DURI UWARIKA DAMBANZA

Quote:
Subject: IBU EZI BIDA
MR. BIDA PIG, JUST TO TELL U OTU NNE GI, I DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR U TONIGHT BUT I WILL REACH U TOMORROW AND ALSO SEND YOU THAT PROMISED NECKED FOTOS OF YOUR SHAMELESS MOTHER. I HAVE SEEN YOUR ENGLISH AS THE GRADUATE YOU ARE. YOU ARE SHAMELESS IMO GIGOLO. I WILL GIVE YOU ONE ASHAWO PHONE NUMBER IN LAGOS SO THAT YOU CAN HER AND SHE WILL OFFER YOU THE JOB OF WASHING HER PANT AND SUCKING OF HER PUSSY. I KNOW ONE DAY U CAN RAPE PEOPLE GOAT AT BACK YARD.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN INTO THIS GIGOLO WORK, I KNOW YOU ARE VERY GOOD ON THE JOB. I WAS NOT SURPRISED SINCE YOUR SHAMELESS MOTHER BORN YOU FROM HERE ASHAWO JOB, DID SHE TOLD YOU WHO YOUR FATHER IS? NO.NO. YOU DID NOT HAVE FATHER. I KNOW VERY SOON YOU WILL DIE ON THE ROAD LIKE A STREET MAD MAN. HAHAHA, HOW OLD ARE U? YOU HAVE TO GO AND GET MARRY OTHERWISE YOU CAN DIE AND NO ONE CAN EVEN CRY FOR YOU. WHERE DID YOU LEARN THOSE CUT AND JOIN ENGLISH, WOW! IT SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING. CAN YOU MAKE A LINE OF GOOD GRAMMAR?

YOUR MOUTH IS LIKE PUSSY OF MAN WOMAN. HAHAHA . IF YOU CAN AFFORD A MIRROR, THEN U CAN LOOK AND SEE HOW YOU LOOKS LIKE, HAHAHA, WHEN DID YOU SAID THAT U ARE TO EAT THE SHIT OF LOVELY SON? DO NOT WORRY, I WILL KEEP THEM FOR YOU. HAHAHA

IBU EZI BIDA

Quote:
Subject: EZI UGBO
I AM NOT SURPRISED WHY YOU ALWAYS BEEN A FOOL, HOW CAN U TELL ME THAT U CAN MAKE GOOD LIVING FROM YOUR PIGEN ENGLISH, SHAME ON YOU GIGOLO. I WILL NOT DEVOTE MY TIME TO WRITE AN IDIOT AND IMBECILE LIKE YOU, I CAN ONLY REACH YOU WHEN I HAVE TIME TO CATCH FUN BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT VAGABOND. TELL ME HOW MANY ASHAWO U HAVE SUCK THEIR SMELTING PUSSY TODAY. I WANT YOU TO TAKE A LOOK OF THE PHOTOS OF YOUR SHAMELESS MOTHER AND UR UGLY SISTER. OTU GBAWA NNE GI. NKITA RAA NNE GI, IBU EZI BIDA

IF I AM SERVING THE GOD OF PURE FIRE, I SWEAR YOU MUST DIE AS A STREET MAD MAN, MAKE MY WORD AND IT MUST COME TO PASS. I CANNOT CALL YOU IDIOT ANY MORE BECAUSE IDIOT IS BETTER THAN YOU AND YOUR SHAMELESS GENERATION

YOU DID NOT EVEN KNOW THE PERSON YOU ARE TALKING TO, BECAUSE I CAN FEED YOU AND YOUR LAZY GERENRATION FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

YOU ARE STUPID FLIES

GO AND DIE AS A STREET BEGGAR

EZI UGBO

This lad attached 8 photos, which I'm sure took him some time to find on some porn websites

Quote:
Subject: SHAME UNTO U!!!!

HERE IS YOUR SHAMELESS MOTHER IN ACTION

Attached to this email were 5 more porn photos. This time the lad has even bothered to name the photos as follows:
UR MUM1
UR MUM2
UR MUM FACE
UR SIS
UR UGLY SIS

Quote:
Subject: EWU
EWU, DID YOU HAVE UR OWN LAPTOP SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU SOME VIRUS? NO!! YOU CANNOT AFFORD ONE, SHAME UNTO YOU MONKEY

This was the last email I received from Mr D. Smith. Please feel free to drop him some love letters Twisted Evil

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Choice cuts from the inbox -

[email protected] has lost all his manners
Quote:
Oh Boy, I understand you eat dog meat that is the reason why you are always angry. Money you don't have, fine you no fine, tall you no tall, You are now monkey in a snake shadow hahahahahahaha.

The best thing for you to do is to go very close to third mainland bridge and jump into the river, so that your smelling flesh will be eaten by dirty fishes. Please make sure you do it at night because I won't want anybody to save your lost soul.Then you will go to hell and meet your fathers, mothers and brothers and sisters who is already there crying for water to drink. I want you to as from today pray for your lost soul because you are lost already.Village *DELETED*.

Bad words oooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:

tell your father that useless man hold ur fathers dick call devil to take him and go home to fuck ur mother

[email protected]
Quote:

fuck you from nigeria i will come to nigeria and to kill you fool

[email protected] has been on the palmwine

Quote:
e bi na say diplomat wilson wey die since don resurrect into Dianno Toure... i beg make people begin run ooooo dead wilson is now walking as Toure.....
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha dianno ko toure ni.....ejo ntori olowun...

ha ha ha ha ha i go die oooooo

zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A fresh portion of lad pain. All credits go to TheDane, I've abused 1000 lads using his freshest lists Smile

Uba.bankof Africa [email protected]
Quote:
I want to let you know that I am from aguleri 2 like you but I want you to know that this your word is not can make it better if you are measured person you will no try that king baby word to me because you don’t know me the only thing you will do now if you like call me with this number now +22998422883

Quote:
YOU are full leter you will know <-- Hmm, out of paper maybe?

Quote:
I CAN SEE U ARE MENTALLY DISORDER U DON’T EVEN KNOW THE COUNTRY CODE OF MALAYSIA U SAID YOU ARE, YOU ARE PUTTING IN MAGIC JACK LINE CALLING IT MALAYSIA NUMBER YOU CAN SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE AND HOW FOOLISH YOU ARE.

SOME ONE THAT HAS WEALTH CAN NEVER SAY IT OUT IT IS SEEN BY PEOPLE AND EQUALLY KNOW BY PEOPLE NOT SAYING TO HIM SELF THAT HE HAS WEALTH HOW MANY PEOPLE KNOW YOU IN AGULERI YOU CLAIM TO BE YOU CAN SEE SOME RICH MEN IN AGULERI TODAY THERE ARE KNOWN BY EVERY BODY WHILE YOU ARE WIDDING YOUR BIG SMELLING AND ODOURFULL MOUTH CLAIMING YOU ARE RICH FUCK YOU ASS HOLE (99TIMES) I CAN ONLY PITTY YOU BY REMOVING ONE OUT OF IT INSTEAD OF (100).

ONLY TO UNDERSTAND YOU ARE CLAIMING WHAT YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW DO YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHO I AM, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ME MORE I WILL GIVE YOU MY WEBSITE WERE YOU CAN CLICK IN AND BELONG,AND HAVE RICHISE BEYOND YOUR IMMAGINATION.

LET ME TELL YOU THAT YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF YOUR SELF AND ALWAYS WASH YOUR BACK EACH TIME YOU MOVE AROUND BEWARES.

Williams Matshaba [email protected]
Quote:
U be very big fool, u no fit even spell correctly sef, u be real goat, fool, naso una dey find trouble 4 una sef, if u let me face u now, i swaer American govt go chase u from that conutry mak suffer go kill u 4 that stupid Anambra idiot

David Muller [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A MAD MAN I SWEAR IF NOT YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO HAVE TIME REPLYING YOUR HOME BOY IDIOT....GET OUT!!!

Sandra John [email protected]
Quote:
mumu i am from umuleri here in abidjan ....................you fool if u dont want to die young

hytreo matayo [email protected]
Quote:
ONYE INJIDE MMADU PAPA GI BISH SMELLING MAN <-- What ya tellin'?

Mike Richardson [email protected]
Quote:
Fuck you and your baba 4 insulting my mother, bastard *DELETED*

Priscilla William's [email protected]
Quote:
MR MUGU OR WHAT EVER YOU CALLED YOUR-SELF, WERTHER YOU FORM AGULERI IN ANAMBRA STATE OR AGUKERI IN AJAH, KNOW IF YOU ARE A JOKER TO PEOPLE'S BUSINESS MIND YOUR SELF FOR YOUR SELFTY MIGRIATION OR I MY SELF WILL QUINCH YOUR FIRE.
BECAUSE I HAVE THE POWER TO START FIRE AND QUINCH PASSION
<-- Oops HE IS the firestarter!!! Or fan of The Prodigy Smile
CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER +225-46-51-48-55

Irene Leo [email protected]
Quote:
U Are the bigest fool on earth man. Why waste time on mails with idiot like u.

Okija is my bed room.

Animal like u can do anything.

Dr. hans Gilbert [email protected]
Quote:
MR. MAN MAKE U NO DEY CALL ME MUGU BECAUSE I NEVER FALL FOR U AFTER ALL EVERY BODY NA MUGU INCLUDING U, SO WHAT HAVE I DON TO U TO DESERVE ALL THIS NONSENSE TALK. YOU ARE FROM AGULERI AND I AM FROM UMULERI ALSO IN ANAMBRA STATE AND YOU KNOW HOW THE LAST WAR FAVORED U AND HOW IT AFFECTS U BADLY SO DONT U THAT WORD AGULERI COS IT PAINS MY MIND OR ELSE I WILL CAUSE MORE WAR IN THE TOWN NOW JUST GIVE ME UR ADDRESS AND I WILL KILL ONE PERSON TODAY AND SEND U THE PICTURE OF THE DISEASE, MIND THE WAY U TALK TO PEOPLE I DONT EVEN KNOW U WHY WOULD U USE THAT WORD FOR ME IF U WANT US TO WORK TOGETHER AND GET MONEY AFTER ALL ITS WHAT U ARE DOING TO GET MONEY ON THE INTERNET JUST LET ME KNOW AND STOP INSULTING ME. <-- We've touched a nerve here.

Frank Micheal [email protected]
Quote:
BIG FUCK U.

jim mohamed [email protected]
Quote:
fuck your father asshole and your mother asspussy you gayboy

Attorney Charles Williams Esq. [email protected]
Quote:
fuck you!!!!!! AGULERI MUGU
I am from Umuleri u went to try me?

Sandra John [email protected]
Quote:
hahahahhahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahah you will die right from aguleri otuocha junction that is where your mother is fucking around when she is abala anam hahahhahahahahahhahaha big foool

Quote:
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahhahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhhhhhhhhhh see you @ otuocha hahahhahahahahahhaha my tiket is booked ooooo hahhahahahahhaha mugu

My Destiny [email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU ARE AN IDIOT. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I AM FROM AGULERI TOO.SATAN GO PUNISH YOU,PUNISH YOUR MAMA AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AS WELL.
I KNOW YOU ARE ALSO IN THIS JOB AND YOU ARE TALKING RUBBISH.BE CAREFUL,BEFORE I WIPE OUT YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.FROM LAGOS TO EAST IS JUST A TWINKLE OF AN EYE.GET IT INTO YOUR SKULL. ONYE ARA.

Jacob Gwazo [email protected]
Quote:
You are a born bastard. did i come to you to collect your fucking job from you? you are very very stupid. am i your business partner? Are you not aware that i don't even know you nor where you come from. you are a useless animal. let's assume that you are on your own and you found such message in your mail box won't you be happy and react? this message come into my mail box and i allowed it for three days, can't you reason and see that it was not my luck. instead of you to to thank your God and also thank me for securing your job for you and you are there opening your stinking mouth to abuse me. let me tell you, you should stop making noise. and for your information, i have got your clients email address, but i have got nothing to do with him. now, i advice you to stop fooling your self and stop making noise, but if you think that you will continue to insult me then i will tell him that it's a scam and that he should discontinue with you period. in my life i don't steal what does not belong to me neither nor i side track any body. so to hail with your job. i can see that you are a popper. i have nothing to do in my life with an ingrate.
Sharp, sharp means good bye.

Dhl Express [email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahaaaa........ Nwa_aba!!!
Quote:
ME TOO I AM FROM AGULERI OH YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE FROM AGULERI I AM FROM IGBO-EZUNU AGULERI IDIOT EWU WHY NOT GO BACK TO AGULERI GO WORSHIP ARU SHRINE WHICH YOU SURPOSE TO BE THE HEAD GOAT

You get too much time to have type such a long message. wetin u want sef? if u nid my help just ask and fuck all this I be dis I be dat. Men don't talk too much. You should really learn how to talk because it seems like u don't have manners and u can't get far without manners

Mr. Ali Ousman [email protected]
Quote:
you are a shame developer to your family and to the people of aguleri entirely because just an ordinary English you can not write properly. if i were you i will
quite writing to people because your english is too poor please if ppeople ask you tell them you are from Bangladish because you are a disapointment to that
Innocent Village of aguleri

Ken E Mozia [email protected]
Quote:
do u release how stupid and useless u and ur shitin Aguleri have become. we taught u how to do kidnapping, guess what fool?. we have move on. we run things. i don't warn boy. i just storm ur shit hole, wipe ur family out and i will make sure ur fucking aguleri burn to hell. I'M A DELTANS. DON'T SHIT ON MY PANT BOY OR ELSE YOU REGRETT. FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUU. <-- Wow, these DELTANS taught how to do kidnapping? Please feel free to abuse this lowlife hard!!

Dr.bello Usman [email protected]
Quote:
Nwanne i wu otule, Otu ashawo ka ibu,Mmagi bu my girle Friend.She no tell you say I fuckame she come Bron you!

Ask her okay!

Sorry now i know you!!

Yours,I amstill fucking her Ass!! but i am sorry no ves say i dey Fuck your Mum !!

Emmanuel Jefferson [email protected]
Quote:
mugu 2 u wan fuck with me i will fuck wit u too

Ogunlana Dae [email protected]
Quote:
From 'AGULERI IN ANAMBRA " no wonder your English is not correct.Go to school and learn how to write good English,you coconut head

Quote:
Go on,expose and insult yourself.I wonder who brought you out from your village forest to the town and thought you what is internet?

You would have been left behind the village to rotten and be hunting for rabbits,fishing and worshiping your powerless shrines.All your curses will go back to you.And your powerless jujus and shrines will only have power on you.

It remains a little now,all the shrines in your town will set-up war again against yourselves and you will not go home again.

I will not curse because you have taken over that by yourself.Have a nice day! <-- This is the most polite lad I've ever met! Responding like a sir to my insults Smile

Mrs. Stella George [email protected]
Quote:
am from igbariam if u care to know me,Mr. Idiot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic