SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

King Richard III found under a car park?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Long story short - King Richard III loses battle, his horse (in the Shakespeare version) and the Crown. Head bashed in with a poleaxe, body taken to Leicester, and buried under the choir of Grey Friars friary.

Friary demolished after the dissolution of the monasteries, garden built with memorial to Richard III. Site lost. King becomes unfortunate rhyming slang but has no known grave.

Clever historians locate site, now a council car park.

Car park dug up, garden and friary found, with skeleton of a tall bloke with battle damage under where the choir would be.

'Strong evidence' Richard III's body has been found

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks RC, what a fascinating story. I'm sure I'll be following it.

I've always been curious and maybe it's a dumb question: I know it's been over 500 years, but how do such important places end up buried like this in the first place? It's not like dirt is continuously raining from the sky, so how do we end up with Richard III deep under a car park?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another long story short - Catholic Church tells King Henry VIII he can't just marry who he pleases, King says 'Feck you, I'll start my own church'

All abbeys and monastries burned to ground, stone and roof lead sold off. Site becomes garden of a private house, also later demolished, and re-used. Flattened site abandoned, car invented, tarmaced over for parking.

I should be a history teacher. Smile

If you ever get 'Time Team' where you are, Bo, you'll see that massive palaces, castles & abbeys disappear almost without trace, as later generations put all this old stone lying around to good use. Historic sites basically become quarries, where all the stone is conveniently already cut to shape and dressed. Hadrian's wall in Northumberland, built by the Romans in the 2nd Century to keep the Scots out, is a shadow of its former self, but the area has the best built farm field walls in the country!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Living in the colonies, I have no sense of such deep history. Thanks again RC.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a shame, but thanks for the history lesson RC.

@Bo I am part Chickasaw.

I have a sense of deep history and try to install that in my children. Very Happy

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time Team is fantastic!We live in a large,fairly young country over here.The fact that you have a few thousand years of history packed into a fairly small area is an alien concept to us.
There is a saying.An Englishman considers a hundred miles a long distance.An American considers a hundred years a long time.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always been passionate about archaeology and stories like this are really exciting. A lot of American history is buried under parking lots as well, especially Revolutionary and Civil War battlegrounds.

Just one of many examples -- a burial ground under a school parking lot in Lynchburg, VA:

Quote:
Soldiers buried under High School parking lot

Data on Union Soldiers who died as Prisoners of War in Lynchburg, 1861-1865 buried under the auditorium parking lot at E.C. Glass High School:

- Witham, Pvt. Charles W., 10th Maine Infantry, Company G
Died July 24, 1862 at the Fairgrounds [POW Camp]
- Boyd, Pvt. William C., 27th Indiana Infantry, Company E
Died August 6, 1862 of typhoid at the Fairgrounds [POW Camp]
- Kinerson, Pvt. Albert, 1st Vermont Cavalry, Company D
Died: August 15, 1862 [Probably at the Fairgrounds]
- Berry, Pvt. James, 55th Ohio Infantry, Company K
Died: November 15, 1862 [Probably at the Fairgrounds]
- Wood, Pvt. Samuel D., 26th Michigan Infantry
Died of starvation sometime after May 12, 1864 when he was taken prisoner at
Spotsylvania Court House
- Robinson, Corpl. John. 1st Maryland Infantry, Company D
Died sometime after May 8, 1864, shot by a Confederate guard

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^JF was this also a case where archaeologists found out about the burial ground after the parking lot was built? Or did someone knowingly build a school on top? It seems there's so much detailed information available about who's buried there, someone should have known. It's only been 150 years, for goodness' sake, it just boggle my mind.

@Doc H. and RC: I think mr bo and I would enjoy the Time Team show. We'll check it out.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Team

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
^^^JF was this also a case where archaeologists found out about the burial ground after the parking lot was built? Or did someone knowingly build a school on top?

From a blog post about it:

Quote:
During the Civil War there was a Prisoner of War camp on the site of E.C. Glass High School on Memorial Avenue. In front of the High School there is a monument honoring and listing the names of the 42 (or was it 43) soldiers from Lynchburg that died during World War I.

There isnt a marker at E.C. Glass High School to honor the 6 union solders buried on the grounds. Now of course E.C. Glass was built in 1952, when Lynchburg was very much in the throngs segregation - the Jim Crow era. The fact that they are buried under the parking lot where vehicles drive over them may be reflective of local attitudes at that time of continued southern defiance and resistance. As a child, I remember traveling through Virginia on my way to visit family in North Carolina and seeing segregated entrances in businesses; one for "colored" and one for "whites only."

As with so many things, it's complicated......

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Scentless Apprentice
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
I think mr bo and I would enjoy the Time Team show. We'll check it out.

There are many episodes on You Tube if you search for Time Team.

Winner: Easter Egg 2012 2012
Winner: Easter Egg 2013 2013
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And sometimes memory fades and records are misplaced or forgotten.The first crew of the CSS Hunley was found under the stadium at The Citadel in South Carolina.

http://www.historynet.com/hunley-crewmen-found-december-1999-civil-war-times-feature.htm

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Things like that often happen after a protracted Civil or Local war, history is rewritten by the victors and people eventually forget.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a hunch.. Rolling Eyes

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My home city
Benjy Broadbent wasn't that far off
[img]http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4506804425786398&id=0620d6d79238ee0cd230e72e56a20e66[/img]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/legacies/myths_legends/england/leicester/article_4.shtml

Bow Bridge is only about 1/2 mile from actual site

more http://www.messagetoeagle.com/richard3tombhumremains.php

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first capitol of Texas is now an Auto Zone - not hidden under their parking lot, mind you, but actually until it burned a few years ago operating out of the original building. How does this happen? Because people don't give a rat's arse about history sometimes Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic