SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Goal orientated baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a few ongoing baits with different initial modalitites, and I am playing them all by ear. I suspect they will end up pretty straight as all my baits tend to do and eventually they will simply peter out. I've been wondering if I'd be better off going into a bait with a specific goal in mind.

I'd be very interested to hear what approach you take? Do you force lads to play your game or do you adapt to them?

L
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I often just see where a bait goes by itself. If the lad gets all affectionate on a female character It is easy to transform it to a love bait for example. Let your lad do as much work as possible. Insane trophy pictures, tattoos and safaris are rare,though. They either need a lot of work to lead into it or just the right (idiot) lad. A realistic objective is to bait for bank accounts since this damages business tremendously. It is excellent work in itself.

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I improvise, as Nailgunner says it is easier to see where it goes in most cases and try to work out the best way to keep your lad on the hook based on the messages he is sending you.

Goal orientated baits are more difficult to pull off as it requires the skill of trying to get the lad out of his comfort zone and do something he normaly wouldn't do. If you are going to try one I'd try your initial pitch on multiple lads as very few will bite and even fewer, if any, will get into whatever it is you want them to get into. Most just want to stick to their script and bob off down to WU every week and that is about as adventurous as they want to get.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Sound advice also, Dr Mike, The Dane and others pulled this off during Operation Gold some time back, baiting dozens of Gold lads until several of them safari'd themselves. Most lads won't bite that hard, you need to find just the right one (or three or four)

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you've seen any of the crap I've posted, my baits really have no goal in mind other than wasting a scammer's time. If something cool shows up along the way then so be it.

There are some fine tutorials in Eater University that can lead to some specatular results. Church Baiting can be tons of fun with the chance to get all kinds of trophies ( heck check out my Avator- that came from my very first Bait). These I found were a lot of work, however, and I was not put on this planet to work! My Wife will testify to that!

Really, I have found that reading what fellow Baiters have accomplished to be very informative and really satisfying. There is a plethora of information on this site and it is all free to use. Many would be honored if you used their ideas, thoughts and so forth to give a Lad some pain.

Some of the recent masters that I have been following (I won't name you as I'd forget someone) have some beautiful ammunition and are doing so much more than I could ever imagine.

All in all do what you feel comfortable doing and try to enjoy it. If you get stuck, ask a question as you have here. You'll probably get more advice than you can possibly handle and that's not a bad thing in my opinion.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic