SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A deeducated lad - Previously LOTR Massbaited

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of the few lads that are NOT fun to bait! Confused

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he's completely incapable of any sort of intelligible response that is outside his script unless it is to express his unhappiness in you delaying in sending payment.

Quote:
Is this how you speak to all your customers? I have to imagine treating your customers with disdain and arrogance doesn't bode well for your business. Please forward me your banking details again as I seem to have misplaced them. You are sending me every mail twice so I'm having trouble keeping track of our correspondence. I would think as a professional businessman you would try to alleviate my concerns rather than inform me of your displeasure in my wanting to be certain that my funds will reach you. I'm becoming concerned with the legitimacy of this transaction due to your attitude.

At the very least I take pleasure in knowing we are wasting his time and nothing is panning out for him. I wonder if we keep this up with new characters if he'll get the hint and play ball or simply become more and more aggressive.

Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just be careful you don't educate him! The last thing we want is him becoming pleasant and docile! Wink
I simply can't imagine him having ANY real victims with that attitude.

EDIT: I got this from him:
Quote:
Good Day

Congratulation, your proposal has been approved, but the bank could
not extend the date to Thursday, it was concluded that your loan
transfer must take place on Wednesday because on Thursday is a public
holiday in my country.......

WHY would he want to enforce a fake deadline??? It makes absolutely no sense to me...

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get what you're saying but my goal is to make him willing to accommodate his customers rather than just tell them off or twig whenever they ask anything of him. Then hopefully we might get something out of him.

I assume he doesn't accommodate any delays because he wants you to send the money NOW! It doesn't really matter what kind of deadlines he gives you though because let's remember, he doesn't actually have any money. Both of you know that the only money truly expected to be transferred is yours. The most he can do is twig. I know I will be recycling him a few more times just for the spiteful pleasure of wasting his time since he continues to be so stubborn.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing this Lad has said or done has made much sense to me so perhaps we are on the right track. If we can 'Dumb' him down some more then we have done our best for any potential victims.

I would really like to see a copy of his MILF Accreditation but I am having trouble even composing a message to him at the moment.

I always thought the Little People were supposed to be jolly?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you suppose just suggesting things he hasn't heard of will cause him to edit his script? I wish we had an inside track to know how he came about that name and money laundering council. I can't imagine he took notes from any previous "customers" unless perhaps it was one capable of convincing him that he either was another scammer or OGA who could improve his returns.

Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try making a search for Frodo Baggins on these boards within the past 1 year approximately. I distinctly remember that we had a mass bait going with him, and I'm pretty sure it was the same Frodo Baggins (there can't really be several lads that stupid, can there?). I suppose someone from here might have deeducated him back then.

EDIT: I think this is it: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=217276

Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is absolutely the same lad.

He uses the same double "r's" in his email addresses instead of the letter M.
Calls himself MR. FB. Good find, thanks.

Edit: upon scrolling down I see there's the same shitty id card too

Edit: TheDane had mentioned at the end of the last thread that he doesn't think this lad will be baitable again for some time which I suppose explains the difficulties we're having. I still didn't see any explanation for his retarded modality though.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well no wonder Frodo is miserable! You guys have been picking on him haven't you? Bad form indeed. Would this be the same MOFO?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=221185&highlight=%2Atolkien%2A

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has everyone given up on poor Frodo? How can you say he isn't fun to bait? This is the kind of Jackass that we should all pick on!

Okay I'm just funning here. He is one big pain in the you know what and, well, I uh kinda like that sorta thing so I am just Gunna keep picking away at the little Guy until he cries Uncle.

After my diminutive 'Launderer' gave me an ultimatum, I got back to him with a small 'HEH?'

The Hobbit retorted with:

Quote:
What exactly do you want from me?

Why does he have to ask me all the hard questions? The Hell if I know! Perhaps this will help but I doubt it....

Quote:
Mr. Baggins,

Your attitude is somewhat puzzling to me.  For a man in your position ( and I use that term loosely) you definitely need to work on your Customer Service skills.  Have you learned nothing from the Great Bukaki?  Honestly Baggins this is really becoming unpalatable!  Am I making any sense here?  Did you learn nothing during your time at the MILF Academy? Please digest my message and perhaps you will be a better Launderer for it!  

Being said Mr. Baggins, I am very serious about this Business at hand.  I had merely asked if I could complete the transfer next week; nothing more, nothing less.  Are you taking in what I am feeding you here?  I know this might hit you where it hurts but you'd be nuts to think that I am any less than committed to your proposition.  

Soon Mr. Baggins you will get to enjoy the sweet rewards of your endeavors.  I promise you that!

Mals

PS - All I really asked for was a copy of your MILF Accredidation so I'm not sure what the problem is?  You haven't let it lapse have you?

Personally I think this Lad needs to be picked on real slow like until he goes completely Apeshit. Mind you, I think that is the proper strategy for most of them so please feel free to disregard....

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I appears that I've got Frodo in some sort of Tolkien Tizzy here. This is new to me:

Quote:
Hello

Please can i ask you a very simple question?

how did you get my email address?

I need answer about who gave you my email address

Reply urgently

Mr Frodo Baggins

Urgently? It'll have to wait until after my nap.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wasn't really sure how to respond to the Little Guys request so I spent my day meditating on it. Okat that's a bunch of crap but I thought about telling him:

1 - Sheila Onions. - The Truth,assuming there really is a Sheila Onions who has has gotten a loan from one Frodo Baggins
2 - Gomer. Since I've never invoked this character's name I decided against it.
3 - The Great Bukaki. A natural choice indeed but not at the top of the list either.
4 - Oh yeah there wasn't a number four....

Quote:
Mr Baggins,

I am not sure what exactly you are asking of me?  Can you please explain?

Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a little of my recent correspondence with our beloved daft Hobbit:
Quote:
OK, I give you my bank account. But why could the bank not wait until
Thursday? I thought the customer is always right, even in your country?

> Bank Name: Plunder & Flee
> Bank Account Number: 0547 8892 66
> Bank Account Name: Ford Prefect
> Your Country: UK
> Swift Code:
> Routine Number:
> Identification Card:
I am not sure what Swift Code, Routine Number and Identification Card
is? Should this be written on my bank account? I can't see it
anywhere...

FP

Quote:
Greetings to you sir,

Your account details are received and we have finally verified that
your account is capable of receiving your loan funds, I am sure you have, what with the bank name I gave you... you are expected
to received your loan funds on Wednesday because on Thursday is
holiday in my state, so i want you to be rest assured that your loan
transfer will get to you on Wednesday immediately the transfer fee is
received.

You are to send the payment on Wednesday Morning before 9am so that we
can be able to complete your transfer before the hour of 12noon, below
is the name of the agent in charge of your loan transaction, so you
are to send the transfer fee sum 810 GPB It should of course be GBP, a little de-education on my part with the below western union
information.

Western Union Information for the payment of 400 euro

Bla bla bla...

Quote:
Mr. Baggins,
do you read nothing of what I have written to you, or are you just
incapable of understanding? I have told you SEVERAL TIMES THAT I WILL
NOT USE WESTERN UNION FOR THE TRANSFER, and here you go telling me to
use just that! Are just daft?
So PLEASE send me your bank account information if you want me to make
the transfer, as I have already told you before.

Thanks
FP

I want my piggy!!! jump_4_joy

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Short stuff just keeps getting stranger and stranger here. I've gotten several messages form him already this morning but this one is baffling:

Quote:
Good day

PLEASE VERIFIED YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS AND CONFIRM THAT IT IS VALID AND
CORRECT TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE IN THE TRANSFERRING PROCESS

Bank Name:First National Fleece and Run Ltd
Bank Account Number:57856737
Bank Account Name:Mr. xxx

You see I've never sent him anything but grief...Is he getting a bit confused and sending me some other Baiter's 'information?'

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is all over me this morning. I replied with a couple of stupid questions and Mr. Customer Service gives me this:

Quote:
Why are you confusing yourself? i just ask a simple question, is that
your account? and i hope its correct, because we deposited your loan
in that account, just check and answer me that its correct ok, go and
send the needed payment immediately so that we can complete the
transfer of your loan today

Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fleece and Run <-> Plunder and Flee

Is HE baiting US now??? Shocked

Anyway, I did get a valid bank account from him just now which I will report to You Know Who.

Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Probably that same one in India, correct?

Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, it was from some United Bank of Africa.
It looked legit enough to me.

Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good if he's moved on to a new account that's more pain we can cause by shutting them down.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a half a dozen or so messages from him this morning along I kinda lost it and sent him this:

Quote:
Now wait just a minute here Baggins. First you send me to my bank with bogus information then when I return you tell me that the money has yet to be sent! What the heck is your problem??
Now after confirming my details and telling me that a bank to bank transfer is okay with, you do a complete turnabout and say westr unin!!! Jessu Fuck Baggins do you really expect me drop everything yet again and do your bidding.
You are being a huge pain in the ass!!!

No he has gone silent. Must have a short fuse or something.

Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him off today too. I told him to take his loan and shove it up his ass. Hopefully he's starting to wonder why all his deals are falling through.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Hobbit must be fresh out of bank accounts. He is still insisting on WU or MG. His powers of persuasion are making me feel somewhat compliant:

Quote:
Hello

What exactly is wrong with you? i constantly received insult from the
transferring bank everyday because of your loan transaction, i just
cannot take this anymore, from the day we started this transaction i
told you that the cost of transfer will be send to the bank before the
loan will be allowed to leave my country, and the cost of transfer of
your loan is just 700usd and we cannot receive this 700usd via bank to
bank, so i implore you to send the 700usd via western union money
transfer immediately with this below information

Jeeze Buddy lighten up....

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Little Guy got under my skin with his last comment so I figured that I should, at the very least, demand an apology. I wanted the apology at double speed too:

Quote:
And make it Snappy

And Snappy he was. Are we fighting an entire Shire here? This guy doesn't seem to sleep ( or at least he sits by his computer all day). Not five minutes later I get this Lame Ass message:

Quote:
Hello

I am sorry for being rude to you, i want you to used the below western
union information to send the payment of the cost of transfer
immediately so that we can finalize your transfer

That is simply unacceptable. Nobody talks like that to 'whoever the heck I call myself' and gets away with it! Damn Hobbits!!!

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I demanded another apology which he ignored and gave me a three hour time limit in order to secure my loan. He began to see things my way once he realized I might bail out on him:

Quote:
from the bottom of my heart am so sorry for using abusing
words on you and for being rude to you, please accept my apology
Thank you

Mr Frodo Baggins

Time to go silent for a bit....

Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was supposed to send the payment today, but as I've been travelling from one end of the continent to the other today in real life, I didn't even write to the hobbit:
Quote:
Hello Mr Ford

Have you made the payment? Please send me the payment slip immediately.

Awaiting your urgent reply

Mr Baggins

Quote:
Mr Ford,

I need urgent response from you.

Mr Baggins

Quote:
Mr Ford, why are you silent? Is every thing alright with you? Please
answer me immediately
Mr Baggin

A little anxious to get our money, are we? Razz

I think I'll stay silent a couple more days, I can always claim I was without internet!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic