SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
miss enformed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow just completed my first bait last week! Reported my first bank account to Alun .... what a buzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!! Razz
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419Eater, miss enformed

Congrats on the Piggy Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
GoofGirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello! I found out about this site a few days ago and I love it! I always wanted to reply those scammers (not because I'm interested in their offers, of course) but I was always afraid because I would reply with my real name. But now I've found this site and I know what to do! Now I have a couple of scambaits in progress. So excited!
Oh, and to explain my avatar and username. It's Goofy. Goofy is my favorite cartoon character (EVER) and I'm a huge Disney fan, so why not have him in my user name and avatar?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys. Been viewing the forum every now and then for a few years, and was always delighted by the stories here. I wanted to learn how to do this, but I was conflicted about lying. After reading some ethics threads, particularly one that addresses Xian ethics on it, I've decided my instincts were correct and this place is a social good. A protective agency: basically a sting operation. A jolly, unofficial, volunteer sting force.

So. Hi. I want to join.

With no clear intention beyond amusement, I've responded to these ridiculous emails before just because they were hilarious and wrong, but this time I half-way accidentally strung a guy along for about a week. That's why I started reading ethics threads, but that's over and now it's time for battle tactics; I need to learn quickly because this guy is hanging, expecting payment Monday or Tuesday. I've pushed him back a few times already by falling for other scammers that swooped in and stole his payment. Wink

Sorry for the long intro, I'm long winded. I probably should apply for a mentor, eh?
Chris P. Bacon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, everyone. I've been reading about scam-baiting because I get so annoyed about scammers harming people. I used to simply write back and tell them what awful people they were, but I realized quickly that it probably didn't matter one bit to them. One day, I played along, giving some crazy story and even sending a bizarre, funny picture of "myself." I thought for sure the scammer would ignore it, but he wrote back in a serious tone. That's when I first realized that these people were so desperate that they could easily get caught up. I dropped it at that point, but started reading some of the baiting websites.

Right now, I'm in the middle of my first bait that I'll follow to through with. I've already used some of the tools I've found here (time wasting forms,) and I keep getting responses. I also have an address in London to where I'm supposed to send money via Moneygram or Western Union. I'll be needing some help soon, I imagine.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Bionic and Chris! Welcome to Eater. Sounds like you're off to a good start.

If your lads have any of your real life information..please drop them and bait from a baiter email account. Read the stickies and Eater U.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=183735

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ and if one isn't available (yet), read a lot of stickies, ask a lot of questions, and most of all, Bait safe.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738
luckey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BionicMan wrote:
I wanted to learn how to do this, but I was conflicted about lying.

Lying to liars doesn't count as lying. Think of it as acting. Smile

You get used to it pretty fast.

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ some of the best lies are half-truths anyway. I don't have a second thought about lying to a thief (Or worse). I think of myself as just outdoing them at their own game.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Of course, you could be lying under the flax on the roof. They won't understand what the red cord means.

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
BionicMan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:
Lying to liars doesn't count as lying. Think of it as acting. Smile

That actually makes sense to me. A cop (or even a legally armed citizen) who pulls his gun out and fires shots because a criminal came up and pulled his gun is legally justified.

Big Al wrote:
I don't have a second thought about lying to a thief (Or worse). I think of myself as just outdoing them at their own game.
1st sentence, agreed, it's a proportional response. And yes, it's cool to see how resourceful the good guys can be in this. You guys are like batman. ^_^

vonpaso xlura wrote:
^^Of course, you could be lying under the flax on the roof. They won't understand what the red cord means.

NICE. Ancient spies. Long tradition of deceit.

Still got my guy going, and he's pulled in another account which is also him. I've pitted him against two other scammers, but they gave up and dropped off the radar. trying to get him to send me a pic, worried he'll twig since we're only talking about $140 at this point, but that's good because this is my real email, so it's win-win for me either way. I've set up a fake account for next time tho, thanks for the tip. THIS IS FUN.
CyanCyan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all!!!
I have received my 1st scam!! Very Happy
am quite deligthed as I was on off this forum!
So decided to set up an account now and hopfully some veterans here can help bait this Razz

I never had any experiences so didn't want to try it. But I do know the importance of getting these scammers occupied so others will not be harmed.
Nordeque
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello! I am a long time lurker and now decided to join in. First emails has been sent to the lads! Smile
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and welcome CyanCyan!

It does not take any special skills to bait and there is no way to screw it up as long as you waste the scammers time. Plenty of advice an people willing to help you get started here.

Hi and welcome Nordeque!

Glad you found us! Have fun and bait safe.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Nordicman...you are baiting from your real life account? That's a big No-no. You should drop the bait and start over using an account that uses none of your Real Life details.
iaintscammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all...

I have a devious personality (just ask my family), and I love the idea of using it to torment someone that really deserves it. So, here I am, to learn and implement!

Now to find a nice secure email address...
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419eater iaintscammed
Read the Stickys, Visit Eater University. Sign up for the Cherrie Mentor Program. Always 'Bait Safely' and most of all have Fun!!

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
conroy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings All,

I have lightly baited a few in the past but didn't do quite a good enough job running them around. Luckily I read this forum and some of the awesome baits before I did anything. I have two fat checks in my portfolio and now have a third scammer on the hook. My other two checks were from a few years ago. These are all three the classic buy an item and send a check for way more, with balance to be forwarded to their shipping company, ie lad. Smile

I'm in the process of setting the hook on this guy and am now awaiting the check to show up. Of course they always say it must be a home address. But I always tell them I live rural and P.O. Box is the only option. They then send the check to the po box. I have a phone number from k7, an email account only used for this, but I'm having a hard time finding the best Western Union receipt generator. Is there one that you guys would recommend? I have a couple days until it's supposed to arrive so thinking how best to string this out, even before I "send" his money.
badroadrunner
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings All,

Been reading on and off for a couple of years when bored at work, never scambaited.

That is until recently...when I posted an ad in kijiji for a moto, and this guy want to buy it from England (I'm in Canada). Not sure he is from there, but his agent for which he wants me to send money to with western union is in England.

So, I told him that I used Moneygram instead...and made a fake number...lets see...maybe I will just get him to waste time.

If not, where should I plaster his email and agent info on the internet for people to know he is a scammer?

Thanks!

PS: I wish this forum supported Tapatalk!
DopeyDwarf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,
I was directed here when asking for advice on how to mess with someone claiming to want to buy my car, which was advertised on a car sales website. I had heard it was a fairly common scam, but after a quick look around can't see any topics on it here, is there a search function on here?
Just trying to decide what to email back, or if I should email anything back at all, given that it's my personal email account and the car sales website has my real phone number...
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, one thing that is always helpful is to Google key bits of your exchanges and phrases that the person you have been corresponding with have used - if it is a scam script you will find evidence (usually) posted elsewhere on the internet - many times warning sites or anti-scam sites like this one.

What is it that leads you to believe you are the target of a scam?

If it is a scam, just drop him/her.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

If you'd like to bait him, create a new email address with no link to your real identity, and tell him "I got your message that you're interested in my 2009 Ford Edsel", or something like that. If you'd like to know if it's a scam, post it on Scamwarners.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
HugnKiss
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everybody,

here is someone from Germany who used to fool our nigerian friends for quite a long time before his job came in between.

My real passport sais something of 32 almost 33 yrs.

My main focus in the past used to be really nice and understanding to them, telling them they would get an extra compensation.

Best result was making someone flying to London, Time Square and watching him at home via public webcams while munching some popcorn (well he phoned me via mobile phone, so I could could see him clearly).

I was amazed how 'friendly' he was after I told him, that I was actually talking about the Times Square in NY...really nice.

So let us see how much fun I still can have now.

Cheerio!
Dr. Giggles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I've been lurking here for a while for entertainment purposes and decided to join and learn a little bit more about baiting, as I've had a bit of fun doing it myself. I find this site very entertaining, and hope to contribute some content myself. Cheers Smile
skum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone!

I've been reading through the forum for a while and I've just realized I failed in my duty for I haven't introduced myself yet : I am Skum, an old french baiter.

All the best!

Fun And Justice
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic