SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tayo / T-Money: Stranded in Ghana!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Naturally you wouldn't correct the lad, the worse he is at scamming the better for the rest of the world. If you do intend to correct him, tell him that he's making his female character underweight.

That kind of weight index would only be healthy if a lot of it is muscle compared to the height.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just read from start to finish great work make him suffer.

I looked for Bobbi Billard on 4ppl and saymehi no hits so googled Bobbi Billard and read the aids scam he did for 45k b’stard i wonder what paid for the flash motor.

So I then googled caringbobbi643 and found this
Quote:
forum.419eater.com :: View topic - Tayo / T-Money AKA Bobbi Billard
with
Quote:
forum.419eater.com › ... › PUBLISH YOUR WORK HERE!
but it takes you straight in to SCAMBAITING HELP, HINTS & TIPS

I thought it was hidden or is it because I’m logged in?

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
El Capitan Borracho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey now, I'm a big fan of the big ones in real life ... keep you warm in the winter / shade in the summer ...

That sounds petite to me...
Captain Jack Sparrow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

agnomen wrote:
Just read from start to finish great work make him suffer.

I looked for Bobbi Billard on 4ppl and saymehi no hits so googled Bobbi Billard and read the aids scam he did for 45k b’stard i wonder what paid for the flash motor.

So I then googled caringbobbi643 and found this
Quote:
forum.419eater.com :: View topic - Tayo / T-Money AKA Bobbi Billard
with
Quote:
forum.419eater.com › ... › PUBLISH YOUR WORK HERE!
but it takes you straight in to SCAMBAITING HELP, HINTS & TIPS

I thought it was hidden or is it because I’m logged in?

It was published in the PUBISH YOUR WORK HERE section first, where google cached it. It's now been moved but will be googleable until google updates it's cache

Quote:
Am very great to hear from you and your continuous question asking.

Quote:
i will send my boys to fulk your family up
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Jase
Quote:
It was published in the PUBISH YOUR WORK HERE section first, where google cached it. It's now been moved but will be googleable until google updates it's cache
thanks for the heads up.

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Right -- as discussed on the previous page....

luckey wrote:
^^Must be cached. This thread used to be in Published.

next victim wrote:

IIRC, this one started off in Publish and was moved at OPs request. The bots had already picked up on the keywords prior to moving.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has not twigged yet! He is talking to Borracho and I on IM right now.

Last edited by Joker on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Jack Sparrow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joker wrote:
He has not twigged yet! He is talking to Borracho and I on IM right now.

I think the google cache will correct itself in a couple of days. In the mean time I think El Capitan Borracho and I just about have him cornered and the trap door is about to slam shut. Borracho may have just convinced him to hand over details on Tayo's personal bank account. Twisted Evil

Has he gone off amelia?

I might have to send him some pics to get him more interested lol

Quote:

Quote:
El Capitan Borracho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tayo talks to the big boss (me):

Quote:

BUZZ!!!
Bobbi Billard: Yeah Master.., i am here
me: Hello, and how are you doing today
Bobbi Billard: I am fine master.., thomas has been giving me though time
me: he was very difficult when i was on the phone with him on Monday
Bobbi Billard: but you said he gave you bank details
me: he did give them to me and i passed them on to our man
me: what is he saying to you now?
Bobbi Billard: he said what am trying to do with him his a scam and he didn't tell me that the company called him as the reciever of my payment
me: interesting
Bobbi Billard: he didn't tell me anything like that..,he is just saying that i wanted to do with him was scam but i could not finish conversation with him
me: i will guess that this is what happened:
me: somehow our man who was hacking the account fucked it up and the bank found out about it and then informed the client
me: it happens sometimes, though our man needs to be more careful (he will most likely be punished if this is what happened)
Bobbi Billard: you mean <Joker> our man?
me: yes
me: no matter, you have other potential clients yes?
Bobbi Billard: you mean he did hack thomas account? but you just said thomas gave his banking details to you on phone by himself but he didn't tell me my company called him.., he did not open up to me, so i was threatening him if he want to collect the money behind my back.
Bobbi Billard: yes i have a client in the UK and still building some other client.
Bobbi Billard: only donald i gave his account info out to <Joker>
me: ok
me: let's forget this Thomas
me: whatever happened, he's out
Bobbi Billard: okay man
me: drop him
Bobbi Billard: i've heard yu
me: you know as well as I do that these things happen and you can't get them all
me: no use wasting time on it now, we need more clients anyway
Bobbi Billard: yep
Bobbi Billard: Okay bro...., like how many client do we need now for the transaction to be made
me: it's up to you - the more the better
Bobbi Billard: Okay master
me: some will always not work out, so the more we can get the more chances we have
Bobbi Billard: okay i understand
me: ask <Joker> if you need more clients, he's good at getting them
me: and don't worry, i will deal with him if he has been sloppy in hacking that account
me: if you need phone calls to be made, you can come to me
Bobbi Billard: okay bro...,he helped me hacked some dating site and gave me some mugus leads and am already in contact with those mugu he gave me their leads
me: good
Bobbi Billard: okay brother...,i understand you and will surely get in touch with you.
me: what about the money - do you want me to send you a little "good faith" money, or do you want to wait until the big money starts rolling in?
Bobbi Billard: Brother..., i told <Joker> that am broke. i manage to on generator tonight, business is not moving like before and i will apreciate if you help with some cash, so i can work and get more client.., electric light is not good in this country, so i use generator.
me: i understand
me: as i told you in my email, i don't fuck with western union though, do you have a bank account there (a real one - not a clients')?
Bobbi Billard: i understand...,how do you want to send cash to me? i have savings account, ecobank and sky bank
me: they are your accounts, not hacked or anything?
Bobbi Billard: genuine personal account bro but am thinking of how you can transfer funds from there and it will enter it here
Bobbi Billard: where is your location?
me: United States
me: but i have bank accounts set up all over, let me worry about that
me: ok, here is what to do
Bobbi Billard: Wowww
me: don't give me bank info over instant messenger here, it's not secure
me: send me your ecobank and sky bank info to my gmail address, <edit>@gmail.com
me: i'll split it between both of the accounts to help you out
me: okay?
Bobbi Billard: okay bro..., whats your phone number, i will text you my wife sky bank info
me: no text!
me: email is the only secure way to send an account
Bobbi Billard: okay brother
me: trust me - i've been doing this a long time
Bobbi Billard: how much do you want to send to me....,i dont know my ecobank account info off hand
Bobbi Billard: but i will tell my wife to give me her sky bank acount details
Bobbi Billard: i have not been using the account because there is no cash in it
me: keep the wife out of it, in case it gets investigated for any reason Always keep the wife and kids out of this business man!
Bobbi Billard: Okay broda.
Bobbi Billard: how are you going to send money from united state into Ecobank account?
me: send me an email to my gmail with YOUR account and i will send you some working 'good faith' money to help out
me: you let me worry about that little brother
me: all i have to do is pick up the phone and i can send it from Abu-Dhabi if i need to, don't worry abou it
Bobbi Billard: okay brother...., i just got my ecobank account number now..,is the money gonna reflect immediatly
me: it will take 3 to 4 business days
me: it's Wednesday evening there now yes?
Bobbi Billard: yes brother
me: should show Monday
Bobbi Billard: okay...., i will email you my account number, bank name with my full name now
me: send it to my gmail and ask <Joker> for more potential clients
me: will talk to you soon
me: good luck, and be safe
Bobbi Billard: he has already email some client leads to me, i want to write them now
Bobbi Billard: the ones i emailed before has replied
me: good
Bobbi Billard: i also gave me a lesbian info
me: perfect - those lesbians have lots of money sometimes
Bobbi Billard: he also gave me a lesbian leads. i am writing her now
Bobbi Billard: yes broda.., lesbian and gay
me: good - keep it up
Bobbi Billard: so the deal is that, if i got bank details.., then we will move all their money to the account you set up for the account and after recieving the money in the account, you will close the account immediately right?
me: you got it little brother
me: talk to you soon
Bobbi Billard: okay master
Captain Jack Sparrow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah this is brilliant, that's some solid work captain!

Quote:

Quote:
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

El Capitan, you saved the day Very Happy

Quote:
business is not moving like before

I wonder why. Wink

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
El Capitan Borracho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I now have the scammers personal bank account information. Sent to Joker who in turn has forwarded it to 'the powers that be' to see if anything can be done with it.

Not sure if this is something that needs to be reported to Alan or not. It's not an account that is being used to scam anyone. In fact, it sounds like there's probably no money in it because the scammer claims to be broke.

Will have to see what 'the powers that be' say. Would be nice if this account information could be used as evidence in some capacity for law enforcement, but that could be wishful thinking.

I'm sure Joker will post a follow up.
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Confirmed! I am holding back on publishing much about that right now but we do have it!

I cannot stress this enough: need more maga! Tayo just emailed me this....

Quote:
Thanks broda.., i am already working on that lesbian and /*BAITER INFO REDACTED*/, they are responding back.., i need more leads of client hommie..., good business i think. Mr Gomer said he is going to help me with some cash personally, is he serious? he said he want to use it to help me, so i can be able to buy fuel inside generator if we dont have electrical light to work on computer...,that sound and i pray he can help...,No dulling Man.

Tayo.

For those baiters who have been hanging back a bit while baiting Tayo: thank you for taking him on and playing a bit calm. That said.... we have what we were going for this week. Throw the rule book out and tear him up in any way you want to as a potential 'victim.' Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, become an agent of chaos and have some fun. Twisted Evil

TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Break order on a love lad, you say ?

With pleasure.

As for magas needed, I believe you should be able to edit the title of your OP.

Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake Bobbi wrote:
giving me though time

Been there. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And here... we... go! Twisted Evil

This following is a brilliant email discourse between El Capitan Borracho and Tayo where Tayo gives up way to much information.....

[email protected] wrote:
Yeah Big Brother,

It is my pleasure to know you and to start great business with you. I know and believe that we can become great business partners and can have you handle my job for me.

here is my Ecobank personal Account number...,005333****.
Account name...,Omotayo Busayo Solaja.
/*Last 4 numbers of account redacted*/

Thanks master and will be looking forward to read again from you, i pray i get client 5 new account to provide between this week and next week. No dulling my master, working harder everyday.

TAYO

We both immediately noticed there was no SWIFT code so El Capitan Borracho goes after that next:

El Capitan Borracho wrote:
Little Brother Tayo,

Will be good working together in business.

I have received your account information, but in order for me to send money I need to know the SWIFT code for your bank. If you don't have the SWIFT code, I can find it if you let me know which branch of Ecobank your account is at.

Keep me posted,
Mr. Gomer

Tayo sends back the following:

Quote:
Brother....,Am sorry. I have forgotten to tell you that the account can only receive funds locally not internationally. I don't have an account that can receive funds internationally so the only available way is for you to Western Union it Or Money Gram it to the name Udeaja Oluwasegun or Omotayo S Busayo. use any text question and answer. I still receive 50$ from my client last week Monday via western union. So it will surely go. Thanks again for your support brother and for willing to work with me heart to heart.

My Branch is IBAFO BRANCH but all the local bank account doesn't have swift code. only the account that can receive funds internationally that can have this kind of code and i don't have any account that can receive cash internationally. Easiest way is money gram or western union brother, you're in america and you are brother to me, so no one will stop you from sending via western union or money gram. I will be looking forward to read from you master.

TAYO.

Right after this conversation between Borracho and Tayo, I get the following email:

Quote:
Thanks broda.., i am already working on that lesbian and Tony, they are responding back.., i need more leads of client hommie..., good business i think. Mr Gomer said he is going to help me with some cash personally, is he serious? he said he want to use it to help me, so i can be able to buy fuel inside generator if we dont have electrical light to work on computer...,that sound and i pray he can help...,No dulling Man.

Tayo.

So I got on quite a few hours later and send Tayo this:

Quote:
Broda,

Here is four more leads. Work the client to date while I find you more:

/*Baiter Information Redacted*/

Gomer probably give you payday advance bro. Think of it as money to help get you by until our payday come in.

/*Joker*/

From here we went on to an IM conversation.

Code:
caringbobbi643:Hommie
Joker:sup
Joker:did Gomer get to you bro?
caringbobbi643:yeah bro
caringbobbi643:through the mail and on yahoo messenger.., i am chating with him now
Joker:k bro
Joker:am cooking food
Joker:be back later
caringbobbi643:Okay hommie
caringbobbi643:CAN TRANSFER BE MADE INTO TD BANK ACCOUNT.., THE ACCOUNT IS ALSO FOR /*REDACTED*/ BUT HE ALSO USE WELLS FARGO..., I DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN HACK WELL FARGO AND USE HIS NAME,ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER TO TRACE HIS ACCOUNT DETAILS
caringbobbi643:<ding>
Joker:how far bro
caringbobbi643:broda
Joker:u get leads?
caringbobbi643:yep..., working on dem all now
caringbobbi643:i pray i get more bank info before ending of next week
Joker:cool. Work them and I send you more in a couple of days. Most of my leads write back
caringbobbi643:i appreciate that leads you're sending to me of client
caringbobbi643:really?
Joker:yes
caringbobbi643:the ones you shared with me write back too and already in communication with them
Joker:I do not waste time looking for a large number of leads
Joker:I look for leads that look desperate
caringbobbi643:okay brother, thats good to know
caringbobbi643:/*Victim Information Redacted*/ gave me another bank info. TD BANK
Joker:at least half of my leads write back
caringbobbi643:Confirm bro
caringbobbi643:He said he only have 2$ in it
Joker:Donald send you more info?
caringbobbi643:Yes, TD BANK IS THE NAME.
caringbobbi643:I think you should use that his information to hack wells fargo maybe you can trace his banking infos there.., he doesn't give me the wells fargo
Joker:pass em bro
Joker:wetin he give you info wise?
caringbobbi643:what is info wise?
caringbobbi643:he gave me routing number, the bank name with the account number of TD bank
Joker:ok bro
Joker:can u give me that information?
caringbobbi643:i am trying to collect another different account from another client tonight
caringbobbi643:probably before weekend, i will get more bank infos
caringbobbi643:yes...., trying to log into my mailbox. server slow
Joker:k bro. Pass the info /*Victim Information Redacted*/ give you when u can
Joker:what fmt are you sending the leads I give you?
caringbobbi643:bro..., mr gomer is trying to help me with some cash, did you know about it?
Joker:yes he tell me
Joker:he also mad at me a bit
Joker:but I get things straight with him
caringbobbi643:why is it bad at you a bit?
caringbobbi643:why is he mad at you a bit?
Joker:he think I fuck up that one guy he called by doing bad hack on bank
Joker:I don't know bro, but it straight and we get more client
Joker:what fmt are you sending the leads btw bro?
caringbobbi643:oh okay.., the client is the one that messed up, the client is acting strange and i even thought he gave his banking details to Mr gomer on phone
Joker:yeah
Joker:may have don bad hack my end
Joker:bro what is the format you sending the leads?
Joker:want to see if I have anything better
caringbobbi643:i am using nigeria direct
Joker:?
caringbobbi643:my fmt is property forsmt.., it leads to inheritance and consignment level
Joker:k
Joker:bro may I see the fmt tho?
Joker:it help me know which leads to pass you
caringbobbi643:i am a BSC older in accounting so i used to tell to tell client that i have once worked with a company in America when i was in the state before i was told that my attention was needed here in west africa
caringbobbi643:i need a wealtht man leads
caringbobbi643:I was invited here in West Africa Nigeria since 3 yrs ago because of the serious accident that my late sister had with her husband, the African man she got married to,in a long time ago,so she is dead now and her husband had a spinal cored problem but he also later died in the pains,that's why i was purposely brought here in Nigeria to come take good care of their children in other to not let them suffer with their property here,i think u will understand what am really trying to let you know about me and how things was really going for me. I attend Grisworld High School in Cleveland Ohio and i studied Accountancy from the Samford University at North Birmingham,Alabama. My mom died immediately she gave birth to me and my dad died in a plane crash on his way going to a conference meeting
Joker:k bro I look for those leads
caringbobbi643:I was invited here in West Africa Nigeria since 3 yrs ago because of the serious accident that my late sister had with her husband, the African man she got married to,in a long time ago,so she is dead now and her husband had a spinal cored problem but he also later died in the pains,that's why i was purposely brought here in Nigeria to come take good care of their children in other to not let them suffer with their property here,i think u will understand what am really trying to let you know about me and how things was really going for me. I attend Grisworld High School in Cleveland Ohio and i studied Accountancy from the Samford University at North Birmingham,Alabama. My mom died immediately she gave birth to me and my dad died in a plane crash on his way going to a conference meeting
caringbobbi643:in the UK, I was raised by my mom elder sister that got married with an Africa man,i am a very disciplined lady that was born in a catholic home in West Cleveland,i have all kind of great qualities that all men should need and admired in a lady.
Joker:u work it with romance
Joker:am I right?
caringbobbi643:yes with romance and it lead to something else after the client is loved and committed
Joker:k broda
Joker:I go find you rich man leads
Joker:desperate rich man to
caringbobbi643:how are you to do tat?
Joker:there be dating sites for rich men
Joker:u can also tell by wetin dey do for job
Joker:how dey dressed na
Joker:you can tell rich man on some of these dating sites
Joker:bro am going to bed
Joker:no dulling get some maga bank account bro
Joker:I look for more leads for you tomorrow
Joker:I also tell Gomer to send you work laptop and phone
Joker:you want blackberry?
caringbobbi643:<ding>
caringbobbi643:Hi
Joker:bro you lose power?
caringbobbi643:Are you there hommie\
caringbobbi643:yes bro..,been fighting with generator
caringbobbi643:trying to start it
Joker:see the messages about computer and phone?
caringbobbi643:my shoulder is paining me now
caringbobbi643:which message is that?
caringbobbi643:in my mailbox?
Joker:in chat bro
Joker:you want me to tel Gomer to send you working computer and phone?
Joker:I already told him anyway
Joker:question is what kind of phone you want
caringbobbi643:Black berry is okay
caringbobbi643:i am using white touch before
Joker:k bro we will see if we can get you that model
caringbobbi643:with a laptop
Joker:yah bro
Joker:we need u working
caringbobbi643:Yes if wealthy client give me their bank details, we can get all their money
Joker:be back
caringbobbi643:straight away
caringbobbi643:but am having problem with this desktop computer that has no ups
caringbobbi643:It's /*Victim Information Redacted... he gives me victim #1's banking info*/
Joker:thanks bro
Joker:I tell Gomer to send you laptop then bro
caringbobbi643:Okay bro
Joker:gonna sleep bro
caringbobbi643:where is gomer location?
caringbobbi643:the country where he is?
caringbobbi643:ok but please answer me bro
Joker:USA right now I think
Joker:he be back in Spain or Italy later
caringbobbi643:Okay bro.., /*Victim Information Redacted*/ said he only have 2 dollars in the TD bank account but i dont believe him because he used to lie
Joker:u can ask him
caringbobbi643:can you try and hack the account
Joker:I try bro
caringbobbi643:he told me he is in America
caringbobbi643:i just want to confirm from you..., he told me America. i sent you an email just now
Joker:yes see it bro
Joker:need sleep
caringbobbi643:OKay brother., when are you gonna wake?
Joker:probably in 9 hours
caringbobbi643:okay broda.., take care
Joker:u to broda. God bless
caringbobbi643:AMEN

Tayo also sent this during the middle of the IM conversation:

Quote:
THANKS...,NO DULLING. MORE MONEY. UNTIL WE SHARE MONEY OR MR GOMER HELP ME WITH SOMETHING TO MAKE THE JOB EASIER AND THAT I CAN GET ENOUGH BANK DETIALS....., THAT'S WHEN I KNOW THAT AM WITH THE RIGHT LINK. FOR NOW ITS HAPPENING LIKE MAGIC ...AND I PRAY EVERYTHING WENT WELL.

So where does this place us in the bait? Well I can always flood Tayo with more baiters and we have his personal bank account..... HE REALLY SHOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN US THAT! Twisted Evil

Banks tend to keep a lot of personal information on account holders. This is not looking good for Tayo as he is really starting to open up enough doors to where we really can find him. In fact, I think Borracho and I will try to get him to give us his home address next. Why not? We are kind of running out of evil ideas. Laughing

TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the picture of "Bobbi Billard"

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa403/TheProbie18/T-Money-Bobbi.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks that her height and weight, given in the mail, does not match with her pic?

Closed lad accounts x2

Easter Egg 2012
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ You are not the only one. Y’see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.... but don't worry. You are not the only one. Laughing

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't seen anything from him today so he must be busy with baiters. I wonder how he would react if you gave him my character that has already told him to piss off?

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the height and weight may have been copied from here or other.

http://www.celebritiesheight.com/bobbi-billard-height-and-weight/

Notice the Bobbi Billard Height? 5'8' (1.73 m)

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like I spoke too soon. I have about 12 paragraphs of run together mess of his script. He asks me several times through it to ask more questions but why would I bother with such a chatty lady?

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seamless: NICE! That is where he got it from. Lad fail on units of measurement. Laughing

Next Victim: He would twig if I passed him a lead you are already baiting him with and he suspects as these are supposed to be fresh leads. Regarding the chatty aspect I guess that is a good way to scare off potential male victims. I don't think anyone here is deep enough in the relationship yet to say "yes that's nice dear" as we turn the page on the newspaper we are reading. I think proper protocol in the honeymoon period is to say "that is very interesting! Tell me more please!!!"

I could be wrong though. Laughing

El Capitan Borracho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure where the height and weight of his pretend character have any bearing on any of this at all.

If I need to write him as 'the big boss' and tell him to fix it to something skinny to make you kids happy, I will.
El Capitan Borracho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'The Big Boss' (me) sends Tayo this gem:

*Note - I don't mention anything about the proportions of his fake character*

Quote:

Little Brother Tayo,

It's no problem about the account, we'll work something out. Sounds like our mutual acquaintance thinks you could use new laptop and smart phone to help you out. Maybe we can arrange some of these for you instead of money for now. Just keep in mind that you are going to need to set up a real bank account at some point because we're going to need to start sending money soon hopefully (and not via Western Union).

Let me give you a little background information so that you understand what's going on here. Even from your remote location in West Africa you have no doubt heard of the Italian Mafia, the Russian Mafya, the Chinese Triads, the Japanese Yakuza, the Mexican cartels and so on... Let's just say that I work with a group like this, and even we have rules. As you probably realize, I'm fairly high up on 'the ladder', but that doesn't mean I don't have a boss of my own and I don't have rules that I have to follow as well. For now, let's just refer to it as 'The Outfit.' The Outfit has three core principles that have served us well over many many years:

1) Keep your own women out of business
2) Keep your own children out of business
3) Keep Western Union out of business

Therefore, regarding your 'good faith money', we're going to have to put that on hold for now. I just can't break the rules and do anything with Western Union (or MoneyGram). I'm not sure if you work from home or work out of the cafes, but have you ever noticed someone else who was in the same line of work as you, who just stopped showing up and disappeared? I can't give you all the details, because I don't know them all myself, but let's just say that I know for a fact that Western Union has roving gangs of Law Enforcement thugs that sometimes make crack-downs in the night. If your clients are sending you $50, it's not something you need to worry about. But if you started receiving tens of thousands of dollars, you might be their next target before you even knew what was happening. I'm not trying to avoid sending you something here Tayo - I'm trying to teach you about the business so you can move up in this line of work without having difficulties that so many others run into.

As far as a laptop and phone (I use a Blackberry myself - that's probably what it will be), all I can tell you is that The Outfit has a rather large shipment coming out of China in the near future. These will be straight from the factory and untraceable. When the shipment arrives in Guam, I will work out the details for getting some tools like these delivered to you. That way it will be easier for you to work with your clients very very soon.

I think we are definitely going to be using you more and more in the near future. There is a lot of potential to do business here, and The Outfit needs someone like you that we can trust. From experience, I will advise you that the only way to truly move up in this business is through the help and training you can receive from a group like ours. If you are really interested in moving up in this business, there is plenty of opportunity Tayo.

If so, there are a few things I need to know:

What is your education background? Do you speak any other languages besides English?

Do you have any special skills or abilities that make you stand out from others in similar positions as you?

Do you have an international passport? Do you have travel experience? Would you be willing to travel if we required it of you (with your expenses paid of course)?

Is there a secure home address we can send items to (for example a laptop / phone / etc..) that you will need in the future?

Please take your time in reading this email and give some thought to your answers when you reply to me.

The Outfit looks forward to working with you in our many projects around the world.

Best Regards,
Mr. Gomer
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ All Tayo cares about is money. The internet deserves a better class of criminal. And we're gonna give it to them! Laughing

Borracho we should get him to walk into something like the Makola Market Prudential Branch. I hear they have a certain history. Laughing

Here is today's entertainment value brought to you by gangsta T-Money Tayo.... or more like some skinny idiot thinking he can dance. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s03i8JF00S0&feature=youtu.be

ETA: Youtube link updated.

Last edited by Joker on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic