SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Now I'm really scared (not)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Subject: Re: The British HM Treasury Desk of General Frank Coyle .

Ms. Elizabeth D**dy

Due to your failure to comply to your payment modalities, I had to inform the British crown Court of Justice also the British M15 that you have not responded back to my instructions to procure the necessary documentations for the final release of your funds to your nominated bank account..[blah blah blah]..

General Frank Coyle .

I'm not sure if this one step down or one step up from Robert Mueller or Robert Mark or any of the other names lads like throwing around. MI5 have obviously got nothing better to do than go after people who don't claim a fake inheritance and HM Treasury is staffed by military personnel. My God, no wonder this country is going to the dogs (Olympics excepted which were brilliant)

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This might be a good opportunity for de-education. I'd pretend to be afraid, and ask him if he means the London Federal Court of England and the British Buggeration Bureau - or something equally incorrect - because they changed the names long ago, and had he just typed it wrong by accident?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah, I never let on what a load of old cobblers they are writing. One frightened lady will be writing back with sacks loads of bogus payment information if they want it.

United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, and I'm sure there'll be sackloads of bureaucratic Western Union paperwork beyond the control of the frightened lady, which the lad will have to attend to before he can receive his dolla.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries as long as they don’t send inspector Clouseau after you.

I have to include a link, a few here might not remember him, and his classic work. Thus making me feel much older.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inspector_Clouseau

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MI5 are so secret they don't even officially exist and would never, ever refer to themselves as such.

I bet he's actually from British Intelligence 'Q' Section. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or he is an "00", like James Bond - now that would be scary.

I'm going to show my age here but how can anyone not have heard of the immortal Inspector Clossieu (or however it is spelt)?

United Kingdom

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic