SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nice Rant Buddy!!! Big Al's 50th Piggy!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received an E-mail Titled "THIS IS AN INSULT DEAR CLIENT" from the lawyer of my Dakar Darling after I asked her if the good barrister could be trusted. I didn't CC him but received the following, underlined:

Quote:
HOW DARE YOU INSULT AND ACCUSE ME OF WITHDRAWING MONEY THAT I HAVE NOT SEEN IN THIS ACCOUNT.

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR TO YOU DEAR CLIENT THAT YOUR BANK IS LYING AND CONFUSING YOU,I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY MONEY,THEY DID NOT CREDIT THE PAYMENT OR PERHAPS THEY ARE HAVING PROBLEM WITH THE PAYMENT YOU MADE WITH THEM.

ASK THEM TO GIVE YOU THE FULL INFORMATION OF THE PERSON THAT WITHDRAW THE MONEY AND ALSO THE DATE THAT THE PERSON ALSO WITHDRAW THE MONEY,THEN YOU WILL SEE THAT YOUR BANK IS LYING.
HOLD THEM RESPONSIBLE AND ASK THEM TO CORRECT THAT PAYMENT BECAUSE THEY DID NOT CREDIT THE MONEY HERE IN SENEGAL.I AM A CHRISTAIN LAWYER AND I CAN NEVER BE PART OF EVIL OK.
CHECK WITH YOUR BANK AGAIN AND HOLD THEM BECAUSE THERE IS A PROBLEM FROM YOUR BANK ALRIGHT.I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPOND SOON.HAVE A NICE DAY.

Nothing like a nice Lad rant to start my day.

Last edited by Big Al on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
chickenlegs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. That is one touchy lad...

"Seriously did not plan to stay overnight.. I left my car parked in a wrong place in Benin and hope it doesnt get stolen before I get back..."

Closed lad accounts x 4
Pith Helmet Benin - Lagos 230km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Johannesburg - Durban 1200km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Cotonou - Lagos 240km (WIMP)
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al wrote:
ASK THEM TO GIVE YOU THE FULL INFORMATION OF THE PERSON THAT WITHDRAW THE MONEY AND ALSO THE DATE THAT THE PERSON ALSO WITHDRAW THE MONEY,THEN YOU WILL SEE THAT YOUR BANK IS LYING.

The money was of course withdrawed by one Olantuji Gomer, with power of attorney from the barrister. Ask him why the hell he gave out power of attorney to a shady person like that?!?

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR TO YOU DEAR CLIENT THAT YOUR BANK IS LYING AND CONFUSING YOU

It's nice to see that he suspects your bank and not you.

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a brilliant title for an e-mail that lad sent.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work, it sounds like he is ready to challenge your bank manager to a duel Laughing

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied that I went to the bank and asked for an investigation. I received the following:

Quote:
I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM FROM YOUR BANK REGARDING THIS PAYMENT AND I DID NOT WITHDRAW ANY MONEY BECAUSE THE MONEY HAS NOT BE CREDITED AND ARRIVED OVER HERE IN THIS ACCOUNT OK.

BUT I WILL SEND YOU ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO RESEND THE PAYMENT AFTER FRIDAY AS YOU SAID.LET THEM CHECK AND CORRECT THE MISTAKE FIRST,THEN IF THERE IS NO POSITIVE ANSWER FROM YOUR BANK ON FRIDAY AS THEY SAID,THEN YOU WILL ASK THEM TO RECALL THE MONEY BACK AND I WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER ACCOUNT FOR YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AGAIN ALRIGHT.

MEANWHILE YOU NOW BELIEVE THAT I DID NOT WITHDRAW ANY MONEY,LETS WAIT AND SEE IF THEY WILL COME UP WITH ANY GOOD REASON WHY THEY DID NOT CREDIT THE PAYMENT OVER HERE ON FRIDAY BEFORE I DECIDE ON WHAT NEXT TO DO.HAVE A NICE DAY AND KEEP ME UPDATE AS SOON AS YOUR BANK HAVE NEWS REGARDING THAT PAYMENT.HAVE A NICE DAY.

Also last night I typed up an investigation report saying the money had been withdrawn by Gomer with an ID, Power of attorney form, & copy of the payment slip. I wonder what the poor Lad will say to that when I send it to him. (Friday) LOL.

Guess he'll just have to send me another account to send the money to. (Here Piggy, Piggy)
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if all I ever got out of baiting was to get under their skins enough to invoke a good rant out of them, I'd be satisfied. Great job!

Wait till they start calling you a Jonkey...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday's message was that I hadn't heard from the bank yet. Today I drop the bomb! Hopefully I'll get another good rant and a Piggy for my efforts.

My Message for today:

Quote:
Dear Barrister,
I don't understand. According to the attached report the money was deposited and withdrawn by a Mr. Gomer with a "Power of Attorney" form, an ID, and a copy of the Bank Transfer Slip!! How can this be?

I called Justin Tase at the bank Immediately and asked him to try and reverse the payment. He said he would try.

Now what do we do??

Details forthcoming.....
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barristers reply:

Quote:
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE 18-08-2011
YOUR Ref: DCC/Vol.111 Case No......................015181 Your Date 18/08/2011.
Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Support and Changing of Ownership and Support,

FOR YOUR KIND NOTICE,
MR (CLIPPED),

I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I DON T BELIEVE YOU SEND MONEY BECAUSE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO WITHDRAW MONEY WITH DIFFERENT INFORMATION ON THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU MADE.
THAT NAME IS NOT THE SAME WITH THE ACCOUNT NAME I GAVE YOU,SO HOW COME THE BANK HERE PAID SUCH A PERSON.

IF YOU ARE SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING,THEN YOU HAVE TO RE MAKE THE PAYMENT BECAUSE THE MISTAKE WAS FROM YOU.THE ACCOUNT NUMBER WAS WRONG.

My Reply:

Quote:
I beg your pardon Mr. Eric. I sent the money to account provided the
E-mail is below:

I sent the E-mail with the account info back to him adding the extra 1 in the account number.

His reply:

Quote:
WELL I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU MADE A MISTAKE WITH THE ACCOUNT NUMBER THAT I GAVE TO YOU,I HAVE SHOWN YOU WHERE THE MISTAKE IS FROM,THE ACCOUNT I DID NOT ADD DOUBLE ONE,
I AM JUST SUPRISE AS THAT CRIMINAL GOT AN ATTORNEY FROM MY CHAMBERS.

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR TO YOU,I BELIEVE THAT HACKERS HAVE HACKED YOUR EMAIL BOX AND WAS MONITORING THE KIND OF TRANSACTIONS YOU DO,AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS MAIL,CHANGE THE PASSWORD OF YOUR EMAIL BOX IMMEDIATELY AND NEVER YOU CLICK ANY LINK SENT TO YOUR BOX ANY TIME OK.

THE MISTAKE WAS FROM YOU,THERE WAS A MISTAKE IN THE ACCOUNT NUMBER,NOW I WILL HAVE TO CONSIDER YOU AND MAKE THIS TO BE EASY FOR BOTH OF US.
AS THIS MISTAKE HAS BEEN MADE,THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO OTHER THAN TO BE MORE CAREFUL THIS TIME,I WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER ACCOUNT NUMBER TO REMAKE THE PAYMENT.BUT THIS TIME YOU HAVE TO SEND ONLY (1000DOLLARS) OK.

I WILL COMPLETE THE REST FOR YOU BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT THIS WAS A MISTAKE FROM BOTH OF US,I WILL PAY THE HALF PATH OF THE FEE AND YOU SEND THE REST ALRIGHT.THEN I WILL PREPARE THE DOCUMENTS FOR YOU AND THE TRANSFER WILL COMMENCE INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY OK.
IN MY NEXT MAIL I WILL FORWARD ANOTHER ACCOUNT FOR YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF (1000DOLLARS)

ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY FOR THE INCOVENIENCES OK,TELL YOUR BANK MANAGER TO CEASE ANY PAYMENT THAT ENTERS THAT CRIMINALS ACCOUNT AND ALSO LET THEM TRACE HIS ACCOUNT AND COLLECT ANY MONEY THAT ENTERS INTO HIS ACCOUNT OK.HAVE A NICE DAY AND I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPOND SOON.

I think that counts as a Gomer chop Boyz & Girlz.

My Reply:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I change my password monthly and I have a linux system here at home. It's very doubtful that the problem is here at my account. I have changed it again and have run all of my virus softwares. My system was clean. It's against my reservations but ok. I will send the $1000.00 if you send me an account to send it to. I can't do it today as it is already after bank hours.
Regards,

Here Piggy, Piggy.
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, this mugu has really bought in to your character.

I suspect he has more heartache in store! Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BINGO!! Thus is the story of how Big Al landed his 50th Piggy!

Quote:
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE 18-08-2011
YOUR Ref: DCC/Vol.111 Case No......................015181 Your Date 18/08/2011.
Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Support and Changing of Ownership and Support,

FOR YOUR KIND NOTICE,
MR (CLIPPED),

I GOT YOUR RESPOND DEAR CLIENT AND BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS THAT YOU WILL USE T MAKE THE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY.

BANK NAME................. UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS ............................ COMMERZBANK ALLEMADNE
A/C NAME ..........................EZE MORGAN DESTINY.E.
A/C NUMBER.......................30401000XXXX
SWIFT CODE ...................... COBADEFFXX UNAFSNDA
BANK CODE .......................SN153
CODE GUICHET...........................01304
CLE/ RIB /CODE..................17
IBAN ....................SN153 01304 30401000XXXX 17.

AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT,REMEMBER TO FORWARD TO MY EMAIL BOX IMMEDIATELY A SCAN COPY O THE TRANSFER SLIP.
THIS TIME TRY AND BE MORE CAREFUL WITH THE ACCOUNT NUMBER SO THAT YOU WILL NOT MAKE ANOTHER MISTAKE AND ASK YOUR BANK TO CREDIT AND CONFIRM THE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY OK.
I WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY SOON,HAVE A NICE DAY.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,

I'll be sending the report to Alan when I get home from work today.

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, Satter! Keep them piggies coming! Very Happy

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Big Al!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're a star. Bacon all round!

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Al...I remember when you brought home your first little piggy. Wink

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yuppers, at your suggestion back in April I received my first Piggy from Edward the CL rental scammer.

@ Nigel, This Lad has been a pretty good boy IMHO. One of the harder working SE lads I've had. Filled out the Alien Fiance form twice, Three Piggy's, with a Gomer chop and still thinking the money is one the way.

I think Satter had a conversation with Justin Tase today at the bank and he suggested an ID-10T form for positive ID to keep Gomer from getting the $1000.00.

From My Dakar Darling:
Quote:
Good Morning My Sweetheart,

Thank you so much my love for all that you are doing for me,i promise you to make all this up to you as soon as i be with you there in your country soon ok,i love you so much,Please honey try and be more careful this time with the account details the lawyer gave to you when making the payment ok,

As soon as you send the money to him,try and let me know ok,God bless you so much my love and i miss you,kiss you and lots of love for you ok,

Yours lovely wife,
justina.

My Reply:
Quote:
Dear Justina,
I went to the bank today to make the bank transfer. I don't know why but I asked Justin Tase the bank manager if there was anything we could do to assure the $1000.00 payment would make it without the hackers finding out. He suggested an ID-10T photo identification. He said that the account owner (Morgan Destiny) could do the Photo Identification before the payment was made. They send it to the receiving bank and when the payee comes to receive the money they compare the ID-10T to the person receiving the money. Do you think Barrister Eric would accept this?
Love,
Satter
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's this well infested he may easily be made an example of. Safari? tattoo? naked pictures?

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, you forget this is an SE lad. I'm surprised he filled out the alien fiance form once let alone twice.

Hmmm,Wondering if I can't find a way to get Lad to Banjul. Maybe a Moneygram payment to the mass-prank account I made back in March.

Backup plan in process. Thanks Nailgunner.
basts child
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Loved the HAVE A NICE DAY at the end of the rant.
Congrats on the piggy count!

Malaysia x9 Benin x2 United States X24 United Kingdom X138 Cayman Islands Australia x3 Cambodia Flag x2 Thailand x2 South Africa x4 Czech Republic Netherlands Japan China X2 Hong Kong X3 Canada x5 Nigeria x11 Ireland x2 Ivory Coast Togo X4 Ghana X12 Spain x10 Saudi Arabia x3 United Arab Emirates x2 Switzerland 2 Antigua flag needed
Closed lad accounts x 15 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg 2012 Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015
Safari for my Sand Timer Lagos,Nigeria to Parakou,Benin Lad Senator Anyim Pius
~okay yes i we be mayonaise for you~
THE WESTERN UNION MUST GIVE YOU A PEPPER AS A RECEIPT. IF THEY GAVE YOU THIS CONFIRMATION PEPPER THEN ATTACH IT AND SEND IT TO ME OKAY.
'rooms are fully air-Conditional' Air, get while it lasts!
~ANCIENT, not old!~ Says Basts Child!
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Stuff, Al Thumbs up
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats!

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pork Rantings - has a lovely taste doesn't it Very Happy

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from my buddy:

Quote:
I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE NOW BEEN CLEAR THAT YOU ARE JUST FOOLING ME ALL THIS WHILE,BUT LET ME WARN YOU NEVER TO TRY TO PLAY THIS KIND OF STUPID GAME AGAIN,

YOU SCAN AND ALWAYS SEND ME FAKE TRANSFER SLIP IN THE NAME THAT YOU HAVE SEND MONEY,I HAVE NOW SEEN THE DO NOT ACCEPT THIS COPY AS PROOF FOR TRANSACTION WRITTEN ON YOUR FAKE TRANSFER SLIP WHICH SHOWS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLING WITH ME.

WELL I DON T BLAME YOU RATHER REV GEORGE THAT GAVE YOU MY CONTACT,STOP THIS STUPID GAME WITH ME OR FACE THE INTERPOL THAT I WILL SEND TO YOU.

I'm Skeered. What shall I do?

To Barrister Eric:

Quote:
Barrister,
Just what the Hell are you talking about? I have dealt with you in
complete honesty! Now you question the watermark on the banks paper?
I'm wondering what you've been smoking over there! First you let some
damn hacker get into your computer and steal MY money and now you have
the nerve to accuse me?

I'm sending an E-mail Justina Immediately asking her to fire you and
get a reliable lawyer instead of a damn weed smoking ambulance chaser!

Then to My Love Justina:

Quote:
Dear Justina,
I'm forwarding this E-mail to you from Barrister Eric. He has the
nerve to accuse me of "Playing Games" with him. Please fire this dope
smoking hack and ask Rev. Goerge to find a more reputable lawyer! I'm
going to the bank tomorrow on my lunch hour and recalling my $1000.00
payment.
Love,

I see I already have a "Calm Down Love" E-mail from Justina. LOL (details tomorrow)
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing quite like a begging Ladette:

Quote:
Good Evening My Sweetheart,

My love please i beg you in the name of God and for my sake don t recall the money back as you said ok,Rather go and ask your bank over there why the money have not gotten into the lawyers account here in senegal ok,

Darling the lawyer was in our camp today and was angry saying that he discovered some kind of fake words on the payment slip you send for him and also the bank here said that the money is not yet in the account,
So honey this was why he was angry and thought that,but we have apologise to him and he is calm now ok,Just go to your bank tomorrow honey and ask them why the bank is not yet credited into the account ok,Find out what is the problem my love for the sake of our love ok,and then inform me tomorrow ok,later the lawyer will apologise to you when he gets the money ok,i love you so much and i hope you will do this for my sake,kiss you and have a sweet night,

Yours true lovely wife,
justina.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic