SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Traci (Manda)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for the Warm Heart mail.How are you doing today good i guess anyway i'm doing fine here as well.You really sound cool to me and thats really makes me feel better will like to get to know you more and meet you someday And I want you to know that since I read your Mail and Profile..I can see all what i am looking for in a Man In YOU and Its seem you are the angel sent to me By God So That Make me Think Straight and I Deleted My Profile so that I can Focus my Heart to Only You cos I hate Double dating...Here are some more about me..I've accomplished everything I wanted to do as a single woman. My career has a right future and I don't anticipate no real issues in the immediate future.I am a lady that ready to meet the right man with trust,ready to care for You and also with Honest.I am ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love we could be the one of my heart after i recieve your reply...I have not been married before and I have no Kids yet but wish to have them someday....I was hurt by my past
relationship that end up with broken heart,because I always catch my ex with so many Girls around which I hate and he always denied.Because I am one man who and I hate lies and cheating..I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a comppassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person....

But Do You come from a large family?My family has always been very caring and supportive of my dreams and ambitions that I have challenged myself with..I have Granny since when I lost my parents..I am a Orphan,I was born in Ireland, My dad is from Polland and My Mum is from Nigeria, I dont konw the Relatives of my Father.I do Live with My Parent in States and My Parent Do give me the Bigest Care in The World..Not Knowing I will Lost Them,,I am The Only child of my Parent..I am 10yrs when I do lost My Parent and Its always Bring Tears Into my eyes when I do remember my Parent..Since I Lost my Parent Things have been going hard for me and i do not have nobody to take
good care of me then my Granny in Nigeria now came to United State to pick me up,,since then i have been with my granny in nigeria for a Proper care..i will be coming back to the state anytime soon, just want to find someone nice before i come because im ready to sacrifice myself the right man not the wrong man and make me happy.Hope you understand my feelings about my childhood??..I just finish my studies though and i am seaching for a Job Cos..i do study an accounting in school and i do have a master Degree in it..but i want to become an accountant for Future..

I also tend to have a good heart with so much of Love to give You and take and I've been describe as the most Nicest lady You can meet by friend.But what kind of Books do You like to Read and What kind of Music do You Listen to?I like Mysteries,Thrillers and spirituality.And right now I am Listening to Enigma their first cd's but other than that
I like reggae, Blues, Rock, Classical,rap and hip hop.I don't smoke also and I only Drink wine..But Tell me a little more about yourself, ( for example do you like to go camping, hiking, rock climbing, walks in the rain,cuddling by the fire, etcetera). Also what about some pics of you (so I can see who I am writing to)?I am looking for my special
someone (I have not even kissed a man in a year and a half as a result). I have not been married before and I have no Kids yet but wish to have them someday.What Turns U on and Off?My turns on is Honest, Good sense of humor, Communication, Confidence,friendly,Respectful and someone who can make me Happy,While my turn off is lying, Argue,
Jealous,Cheating,someone that Love talking dirty online,someone who is Just Looking for a Sex Online that was not serious. Are you living alone and what is your Hobbies??.Now I am wanting to find someone who would love to grow old with me as we share all that life has to offer (the ups and the downs, hopefully way more ups than downs).. I believe that Distance is Nothing But Love Matters Most to me....I am pretty good here in Lagos, Nigeria anyway but its a little bit sunny and I dont have Choice had to live here like that..I am picky about who I open myself up to. I have a good feeling about you!!! , upon your request and respond to you how ever often you like.Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.Thats all what I can say for now and I will be Looking to hear back from you.

Quote:
I am Glad to hear back from you and I have probably rambled long enough with so much more to talk about. I have lived a great life and looking forward for my Guy!!!I must admit its been great writing to you!!!! I can't remember when I talked so much about myself and to have the chance to read it back, it might sound weird but I am proud of myself and hoping for the day I can make more and better memories to share with someone special!!! I Think i can told you more about me and i hope this leads us to a Good way...I can see that this is the better way to get to know more about each other... I will like you to tell me more about you by Answering this Questions...

1) How Old are you?
2)What do you seek for in Relationship?
3)What type of relationship do you seek for?
4)What interest you Most?
5)What type of Lady are you Looking for?
6)What do you do for a Living?
7)What do you for fun?
Cool What are your turn on and Turn off?
9)Can you Love this Lady?
10)Would you hit your Lady with any Reasons?
11)Do you have a Kids?
12)Do you want some Kids in the Future?
13)Like How Many Kids do you want?
14)Why are you single?
15)What is have you experience when U have been single?
16)Does Distance and Age Matters to you most?
17)Are you Looking for a Tug or someone who Loves going to Club,and
who as tattoos?
18)What is Love to you?
19)How do you treat your Lady?
20)Do you Have faith?
21)Are you religion?
22)What Church do you attend to?
23)Do you Love Public Intimacy?
24)What do you Like and What you don't Like?
25)Whats your Favorite Food and whats your favorite Movies and Colors?
26)When do you Start this Online Dating Atmosphere??

I hope you are a spirtual Man....I mean I am not a "Bible thumper" it would be nice to go out on a Sat. night and live it up from time to time together and still have the chance to find myself in church on Sunday!!!!! It's important to me that he has spirtual belief and some values like that willing to grow!!!Do you have faith trust,With Trust we are going to make our Dreams come true.

Quote:
First All I want you to Download YAhoo Messenger on Your Computer today So we can chat online and I would be glad to chat with you on yahoo messenger so we can plan our meeting and share a lot together there..This is my Screen name @yahoo.com ok I want you to add me on your messenger list. Thanks, I am so pleased to read your reply,it has warm my heart and I am hoping to get to always hear from you...How are u doing and your family? Am still backing on the word "Trust"i believe by the time we will both agreed and accept that the word Trust is very much important in our relationship...then we are Going to live a peaceful and prosperous life together with our family to come.I believe that the most important 'key' to a successful relationship would have to be'Trust'. I believe that with trust, love will follow. However, what I have noticed is that many people think trust, or expect that trust is to been arned by the other person, when in all actuality it is something that comes from within Yourself. All too many times people will say they don't trust due to past experiences. What they don't realize is that they have built up those proverbial walls to protect them from the very thing they are searching for...yes, there is
a risk in trusting someone, but when you finally find that right person, it makes all the past experiences and lessons learned very much worth the risk.All of life's little lessons do not have to be painful... Even when they seem so at the time. You just have to chalk it up to experience and Move on. Nothing is worth closing your heart. Nothing is worth living in a world of fearing what bad 'may' Come to you. Without trust,you close your heart to the happiness and joy that true love brings. It'sonly my experience. It's a hard thing to do, a scary thing, but very much worth it.This is not to go without saying that some people may betray your trust...that's the risk... but why allow past betrayals to prolong the painby building a fortress around your heart that not only protects you from pain/betrayal, but also Denies you the ability to experience happiness andjoy?Most have been hurt enough by one person, why allow them and their actions to stop us from finding what we search for? I say open your hearts to trust and bask in the beauty, happiness, and joy, of the true love that will follow.For every one there IS a Someone, you just can't find them if you hide away all your life...Honey,you have become part of me…Bcos i have give to you the key to my heart and that’s to say i have given you my Trust...cos i need yours in return...God has blessed us to bless others....am so glad we met. I love you for everything you are to me....One day..........I promise Dearest ....You have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes mestrong. You're the one who makes me so important; you're
everything tome.How lucky I am to find a man like you. Thank God above us! Honey, I promise I will compensate you one day with the thing that you want the most.All that I can offer you is a family. A family that belongs to us; a family where we can share our ups and down and stay together till the day we die. Honey, that's all I can give ... I hope you like it,because I really wish that you were near me.if I can be
your wife and your children's mum then this would make me proud for the next 50 or 60years. Remember, you need to take care of me for 50 or 60 years and so you've got to take good care of yourself to do it.Dear ....., you're the only one that I want.

Quote:
Good Morning derrick,

How are you doing, hope all is well and fine with you, i want you to know that im here thinking about you and i want you to know that im here missing you, im glad that you have a different view on how to make a great relationship, hun it okay if you dont want to downlaod yahoo messenger, i was just thinking that we can chat on there too and get to know each other better on there too, i dont really know much too about the internet stuff, we can email as well and get to that great place God want us to be derrrick..

Quote:
Good Evening My Dear,

How are you doing today hope all is well and fine with you over there, i want you to know that im here thinking about you and i want you to know that im missing you over here, hope the thurnder storm isnt much..

Quote:
How are you doing??Thanks for the caring heart message you sent to me Everytime i receive message from you smiles comes to my face, My love I want you to know i cant really stop thinking about you an i thank God i found you, I want you to have the faith,focus in this relationship cos been faithful,focus,honest,trustworthy can only make our dream come true, babe i want you to have the faith,focus so we can make our dream come true, I want you to have the faith in me, I want you to believe in me, I don't want you to have a bad mind or think negative about this relationship,I want you to have a good thought about this relationship, I want you to give this a try and see what the future will leads to us, I promise i will do anything to make you happy, I promise i will never let you down and I promise you will be the happiest man on earth when we meet, My love i want you to have the faith,focus so we can make our dream come to true, I want you to know things is rough for me here and You know they have bad economic and bad government here,When i look at the way people are suffer here i shake my hear for them and believe if there is life there is hope, I want you to know my granny remain for me and she means a lot to me and she is aged,I take good care of her, Am looking for a man that will take good care of me and love me for who am i not because of beauty, I just want to know you can take good care of me and love me for who am i not because of beauty,I don't cheat lie,hurt another person feelings and i had to leave life on my own..doing what i know how to do best in honesty and living my life to the fullest..and i grew up to understand the principles of life and the truth that follows it and i have made a vow to my self and God that i will forever remain honest and truthfully to the things i say and
do..cause truth and honesty is the only key to success..but its every hard to go about..but i still try not to brake my vow..and i do seek all i want with all my heart and the truth of it .Well,i am a very sincere and honest,am caring,kind,social,smart,intelligent,passionate,friendly,romantic,and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality...i would really like to get to know allot about you and learn somethings with you cause u seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopefully we can meet in person soon..with time we will get to know each others feelings,motives and intentions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other.Can I Trust You With My Heart?I've found a new love full of passion Which has come to make me blind When I found a special someone In a love that's hard to find. You've swept off my feet From the very start, But before we go much further Can I trust you with my heart? With all this time we've had together I've learned to trust you completely, Before I've asked anything from you You've already given yourself to me. You've combined fantasy with reality Even though we're miles apart,But what I really need to know Can I trust you with my heart? Can I share my worries with you? Can you handle my fears I bestow? Can I count on you to walk with me Down a long a winding road? I don't want a promise Of which there's no guarantee Can I trust you with my heart, Without you breaking it on me? My heart's vowed never to fall in love again But it's weakened & has come to surrender, To be held in your tender hands And mended back together. But I hope you can understand That I don't want to go too far Without knowing just one answer . . . Can I trust you with my heart???
I cant wait tohear back from you...
Take Care.

I am trying to get to know you but I don't think that is what is happening here. You keep telling me your opinions of yourself instead of letting me see it for myself. These long mails are full of nothing useful really. We haven't even decided if we are friends and you are already trying to act like promises have to be made. I don't understand your thinking at all.

Quote:
Hello my Love..I am Glad to read from you and you always make me Happy and i am Glad i found you..My Love I promise to give you my Heart Completely and I promise i will never Hurt your feelings and I will forever be yours...I want you and i want you to know that i really want to be In your arms all day and Night and seeing you everything is my
Happiness..and I want you to believe in Me and Trust me totally with your heart..and i really want us to talk over the phone so that we can share our feelings together On Phone..i want you to I am Dieing to hear your sweet Voice...I Love you more...I want you for the rest of my Life and I really do want the best for you and I cant wait to be your
future WIfe.You always Brighten my day and Night everyday I do read your sweet mail..I am glad i found you and i want you to know that I do always think about you and I want you to know that I do always feel Crying anyday I think about you and i am Not Beside you..I want you to trust me and believe in Our relationship and i do not want you to
always think any bad about out Conservation..My love i can never give up on you and I do not want us to lose each other as well..I am looking for a man i will sacrifice my Life to and a man that will take Good care of me and be there for me when its thin and Thick...Well I will like to tell u that am a Sensitive WoMan,Am Honest,Kind,Caring, and
Truthfull..I seek for a true and Serious relattionship that will last forever..You r so Handsome....I don't play games and I am looking for a serious relationship with marriage being the ultimate goal!Someone who will contribute to improving and helping us grow together and as a family. While we are able he needs to and wants to work hard (like I
will) to have nice things in life and to work hard so we can be comfortable together in order to enjoy ourselves. To me, there is nothing more special than a shared Love. One that delights in our loved one's achievements, and growth as a person. One that has no jealousy, anger or mistrust. I believe when I have met the right person, we will believe so completely in each other, and Love each other so completely, that we will trust without hesitation as well.... I am a lovingly touchy person. I like to hold hands, hug and kiss ... when appropriate... I like open affection, but in good taste, not for affection sake. I love to look into my loved one's eyes, and often get accused of starring... But I stare at flowers too, they never complain that I could look at them from when the blossom until they fade away... I like being touched too. Held and having my hair played with..I am
Glad i can trust you with your heart as well and I promise i wil always care for you and cherish you,,I promise i will always be happy and I promise i will give you all my heart and Soul and I will give you my love..MY LOVE I WISH I COULD HEAR YOUR VOICE ALSO SO THAT WE CAN SHARE OUR FEELINGS TOGETHER ON PHONE.BUT I DO NOT HAVE A PHONE.I DO NOT KNOW WHOM CAN LEND ME HER PHONE.WOULD YOU BE HAPPY FOR ME TO SHARE MY FEELINGS WITH YOU ON PHONE?? AND IF I WANT TO CALL INTERNATIONAL CALL I WILL HAVE TO BUY A CALLING CARD,AND ,,SWEETIE I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND.,AND ITS VERY EXXPENSIVE HERE AND ITS COST AND I WILL BE GLAD IF YOU CAN ASSIST ME WITH THE MONEY FOR MY CALLING CARD SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU A CALL TOMMORROW MORNING...MY LOVE I DO NOT WANT YOU TO HAVE ANY BAD THOUGHT ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP,,I WANT YOU TO ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE COS I DO REALLY WANT YOU AND ALL I FEEL IS THAT I AM WITH YOU RIGHT NOW..BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH YOU FEEL ABOUT MEETING YOU IN PERSON RIGHT NOW..MY LOVE I MISSED YOU AND I WILL BE THINKING ABOUT YOU AND I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU IN PERSON..i cant wait to hear back from
you..

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
GoofGirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well "she's" very inspirational, that's for sure.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And the personality of a brick to match. How could I not love him?

I hope you are enjoying the day. You need to slow yourself down. We haven't even become friends yet you speak as though we are lovers somehow. You have not given me anything to get to know you so I could love you yet. I will not be wasting time or money on phone call nonsense with a person I really don't even know. Since it is so expensive for you to call it should go without saying that you don't need to call me. Mail is fine and free.

Quote:
I am glad to read back from you...and how are you Doing today..I really enjoy reading your mail thanks alot.. My love I would like to continue this with you...You have qualities in a Man that I would treasure and yes I would love to have a meal with you. I want you to Just name the time and the place...and i want you to have believe in this relationship i think if you have faith in God your dream will come to true very soon my love!!!and i will always make you happy...Communication as you know is very important to me. First in getting to know one another this is very valuable. But the important part of communicating is being honest. We can talk and talk and make ourself
look and sound good but unless we are completely honest we will be disappointed when the time comes to finally meet each other in person. I have lived now for a awhile and have traveled many places and therefore I feel I have learned to accepted myself for who I am am. I always try to be a good person to myself and others. I perfer people
who are nice, kind, respectful and honest. People who view themselves better than others or think they are I do not like. I want to find a Man who respects him self. A man who takes care of himself mentally, spiritually and physically. I want a Man who is willing to work hard at our relationship. Someone who will contribute to improving and helping
us grow together and as a family. While we are able he needs to and wants to work hard (like I will) to have nice things in life and to work hard so we can be comfortable together in order to enjoy ourselves. To me, there is nothing more special than a shared Love.One that delights in our loved one's achievements, and growth as a person. One that has no jealousy, anger or mistrust. I believe when I have met the right person, we will believe so completely in each other, and Love each other so completely, that we will trust without hesitation as well.... I am a lovingly touchy person. I like to hold hands, hug and kiss ... when appropriate... I like open affection, but in good taste, not for affection sake. I love to look into my loved one's eyes, and often get accused of starring... But I stare at flowers too, they never complain that I could look at them from when the blossom until they fade away... I like being touched too. Held and having my hair played with... I like simple things, not complications and overbearing... We must be the example for our child in raising a family and he must be the man I will love forever. There is so much more I could tell you but I will end here. I only hope you can understand where I am coming from....I am at a point in my life - where I do not want to play games. I have opened myself to you and would like to know more about you and see other pictures ofyou....so please send me a new recent picture of yourself...Please tell more about when we can meet and what plans you may have for the future and I will go Out side and Scream your Name cos I have a Man full of passion and You mean allot to me as well and I am Glad we Love each other..So my Love...I will be missing you and I cant wait to see you face to face And I am thinking about you..I Love you More..I will be waiting to hear back from you..I hope to hear from you
soon. Take Care of yourself and be safe.

I don't know why you say communication is important to you. You are not communicating at all. you are pasting meaningless trash and sending it to me. You have written me 2 actual mails so far and even though they said very little I know the rest of these are not your writing.

You are not in love and I certainly am not with what I have read. I still don't know anything about you other than your opinions of, as of yet, unimportant issues.

Please let me know when you are ready to be serious and stop this bullshit!

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i know that u didnt love me

Quote:
Tracy, it is impossible to love someone that isn't talking to you. You keep sending me mail about love and trust and junk that is copied from somewhere on the internet that tells me nothing about you. I want to get to know the real you not this fake person. I could copy and paste trash from the love letters website too but that shit is fake.

If you are ready to actually talk then maybe we can get to know each other. I told you before I will not rush into a relationship. I am here looking for real love not some junk letters that were not written for me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back!

Quote:
Good morning

how are u doing, i hope u are fine granny was sick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
crying now

Hunnie the doctors say that i should bring money for granny bill

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These were in and out on the 26th

Quote:
Hello how are u doing ? Hunnie I hope u are doing fine, hunnie I want to hear ur voice on the phone hunnie

Morning T! I have missed you. How is your granny?

Quote:
She is doing fine what about u overthere I miss u so much I can't wait to be with u overthere baby ? How is ur day and ur family ,

Good morning baby! I am very happy to read that your granny is doing better now. I hope you ladies are enjoying your day and the weekend there. I have been doing pretty good here. I did have to go in and have the tube removed. That was a few weeks ago and I have a new scan coming up to see if the cancer is gone now. Other than this I just work ad think of you and worry why you are not writing me often. I hope all is well with you there.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back to lazy

Quote:
Hunnie i want to hear your voice on the phone pls

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Honey, I have not seen mail from you in weeks now. Where have you been? You know I don't have my phone here at work. I don't take personal calls on this one. If I were home, I would but on this one I cannot. What is wrong with email baby?

Quote:
RENEW PASSPORT

My Love, I am missing you so Much and i really cant wait to be at your arms as wel honey and i really do care allot about you and i really want to be at your arms this Weekend and i want to be your everything and i am ready to be yours forever..darling i am ready to be with you and i am ready to be yours and i am ready to make you mine forever.. honey i want you to trust me and believe in me and i really do care about you.. honey i am happy for all your assistance Honey and i do appreciate alot and if i want to be with you Honey, I will be staying with you for the rest of my life and forever and i want to be yours One and last Love Ok and i am ready to take Good care of you OK.. I am ready to give you the best in the world and i am ready to give you my heart my soul my body and my Virginity and i am ready to give only u my everything k,. I Love you so Much.. Honey, My granny is here with me and she says hello to you and she really likes you alot and she want us to be together as well.. honey my granny is ready to assist me get a loan for my Plane Ticket so i can be with you this weekend honey and all delaying me is the fund to renew my passport and its cost here honey, its cost 500$ and I would be very Glad and appreciate and very much happier if you can assist me with the fund so i can be with you this weekend and bring happiness into your life and i am ready to help you found the treasure you have lose through Ups and down Ok.. i cant wait to be with you.. can we chat On yahoo messenger?give me your yahoo im ok so we can chat tonight ok. where are you now honey? i am missing you Ok and i cant wait to be at your arms OK.. I Love you so Much..I cant wait to be with you.. Honey i dont want you to think about the money ok and i want you to know that money is not what I am looking for but we might need money to Survive some times but money is not About everything Ok and Honey money is not what i am looking for and all I am after is you and all I want is You and all I want is what money can never buy honey money can never buy us happiness and But our true Love we brought us happiness Honey, I want us to give true Love together and plan for our future together forever and Love each Other for the rest of our life.. i am ready to tell allot of people in person, your friend, family and everybody sorround You how much I LOVE YOU and i am ready to give everything in this world for you K.. i want you to give me a chance OK. Are you ready to give me your everything? Are you ready to make me as your future wife? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.. and i cant wait to be at your arms. I am waiting for you online OK.. I Love you most.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning My Love,

How are you doing, i hope all is well and fine with you my love, i want you to know that im always here thinking about you my love, and i want you to know that im missing you so much and i cant wait to be with you soon, and make a big family with you, Ganny says hi to you my love, Hunnie i know that money is not your problem and i want you to trust me and i want you to know how how i feel about you, and i waant you to know that there are steps for making things happen, so it passport that comes first so i want you to help me with the fund to renew my passport, I love you so much and i will love you till death do us apart, i will be looking forward to read from you soon..

Your love always nd forever,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Afternoon My Love,

How are you doing this wonderful sunday, i hope all is well and fine with you over there my love, my love i want you to know that im always here thinking about you every second of my life and i want you to know that im really missing you so much and i cant wait to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you and make a big family with you soon, and i want you ton know that im realy happy that you know how i feel and you know that there are step and proccedure for making things happen, My love, i dont have a bank account but you can send the money to granny informations via western union money transfer or money gram money transfer at any of their store close to you my love, i cant just wait for our dreams to come trough my love and make a big family with you and i know that we will both make the best team as husband and wife and our future kids will be proud of us my love, My love here is my granny informations below for the western union money transfer:

Name: Pamara Robertson
State: Lagos
City: shomolu
Zipcode:23401

Honey i will be waiting for all the informatiions that is giving to you at the western union store after you get the money sent and the security questions and other informations my love, i love you so much and i will loove you till eternity, i will be looking forward to read from you soon my love...

Your love always and forever,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby, I do not use such places. I only use banks to transfer money. Please get me the information from th person that needs to be paid. That other will never be used.

Quote:
My love, i dont have a bank account, honey send the fund to me via western union

Honey, I do not use such places. That will never happen. Bank only. Those other places are used by criminals . I will never use them.

Quote:
are yu saying that granny is a criminal?

That is not what I said at all and I think you know it. I will not use a place that assists criminals. This means western union and anything like it are used for illegal things. It has nothing to do with your granny so don't get all mad at me.

Quote:
Ok, now that we dont have an account so you not going to send the money to me right to get my passport?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazy pups suck!

Quote:
Good Evening My Love,

Howare you doing my love, i hope ll is well and fine with you over there my love, my love i want you to know that im always here thinking about you everysecond of my life and i want you to know that im missing you so much and i cant wait to be with you soon my love, My love Mr John granny friend gave us his bank name and account number so that you can send the money to his account my love, here is his account informations below

Name of acct holder : John karl riiter
account number : 9440486511
Bank Name: tcf bank

I love you so much and i will love you till death do us apart, i will be here waiting for your email..

I understand this is your granny's friend baby but he must be kidding with this. That is not bank account information. That is tidbits of it. I need it all to do this. I don't know what is going on but he cannot send complete information he should not even bother. Please ask for the rest of it.

Quote:
Ok what information do you need more to be able to send the money to Mr John account

You need to get that from him baby. I don't know what kind of joke he is playing but that trash he gave you would get nowhere. He needs to give complete information and not ask me what that is. If he wants to help, he will go to his bank and get the proper stuff. That stuff was a joke and I would never even try to send that.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what game is that, you tell me what information you need so you can be able to send the money

Good morning baby! Please ask him to go to his bank and get the full information. I am not going to ask for very single thing that is needed. He can get all of this at his bank in one visit.

Quote:
Ok love, i will ask him his full bank informations

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Same junk as before

Quote:
Good Morning My Love,

How are you doing my love, i hope all is well and fine with you over there my love, My love i want you to know that im here thnking about you and i want you to know am here missing you so much and i want you to know that i cant wait to be with you soon and make a big family with you soon my love, Hunnie granny is doing fine, she said hi to you and you should get mad about mr John, and here is my John information below:

name of acct holder : John

account number : 94404

routine : 29107

I love you so much and i will love you till death do us apart, i will be looking forward to read from you soon..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my love! I hope you and granny are doing well today. Baby, I am not mad at anyone, I am just not able to send the money for this without all of the information and he still has not given it to you. I am not understanding the man. Why is he afraid to give the information? It makes no sense to me but I don't get why he offered to help but doesn't.

I am headed to the hospital this morning for my scan. I'm not sure how long it takes so I may not be back until late today.

It has just occurred to me that in all the time we have been talking I have never seen a picture of you. May I have a picture of you honey?

Quote:
that is all the informations you need, and stop this games

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea of this game you speak of baby. I am not happy with the tone of your mail and the lack of anything like love. I guess this is just not going to happen. Tell granny I said hello! I'm glad she is better.

Quote:
My love im sorry if i sounded rude to you my love, but that is all you need to send the money to Mr John my love..

I am pushing for more on this but I have reported this to Al.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That absolutely broke my heart when you said that. You meant that to be rude. Please tell granny hello and I love her!

Quote:
im so sorry my love, that is Mr John informations for his account, and if you go to the bank now my love, you will be able to send me funds for my passport, i love you so much and i will love you till death do us a[art my love, Granny is here saying hi to you too my love

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Evening My Love,

How are you doing my loove, i hope all; is well and fine wth you my love, my love, granny is doing fine and she is happy with us my love, hunnie granny too is saying hi to you my love, hunnie i want you to know that im always here thonking about you everyday of my life and i wwant you to know that i cant wait to be with you and make te best team as husband and wife my love, and i want yu t o know thast im always missing you mylove, i was thinking you the one that is going to go to the bank and send the money your self my love, ok i wil be waiting for the informations when you send the ,oney to Mr John, i llove you so much and i will forever love you till eternity...

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning baby doll! I hope all is well and you are enjoying the day. Just wanted to say hello to you before I head to the doctors.

Quote:
how is your health now my love, and did you call our bank yet?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Honey, I am not calling the bank until they have actually had time to make this happen. The information was mailed to the bank and I am sure they are dealing with it. Please be patient. We are not calling the bank every time we turn around to see about it. Give them time to work.

Quote:
Good Morning My Love, how are you doing my love, my love i want you to know that im not in a rush with the bank okay, i want you to know that i cant wait to be with you and spend the rest of m life with you and make the best term as husband and wife with you my love, i love you and i will love you till death do s apart.....

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Without knowing he has given me a reason to stall. They aren't going to let the sickly on board.

Quote:
Good Evening My groom all is not well with me over here, I'm feeling sick and sad over here, I have cough and catar and my nose is running, and hope all is well and fine with you as well over there, I want you to know that I'm here thinking about you and I want you to know that I'm missing you as we'll my love and can't wait to be with you soo and spend the rest of my life with you over there and make the best family with you over there and make the best team as husband and wife with you, I promise to love and cherish you till death do us apart....

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A new epidemic in LadLand?

Quote:
Good Evening my dear , I'm not getting better, cos it christmas season, and want to be there with you soon, tell me what is going on, I love you

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my love, I want you to know that I get better everytime I read you email, you are my shining light and my world, I will be glad if you contact the bank, I know they don't allow sick person on a plane, u know I'm feeling sick cos I'm not with you yet my love? I love you
He will be even more elated to learn that his crap info does not pass muster with my bank!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
U are a fake lover, go to he'll with his fucking money

What in the world is this about? What is going on?

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic